New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Simple Question on Custom Avatars

Those of you who have Custom Avatars, who should I contact for one, and how much would that typically cost?
    "I may be a Hobgoblin, but the real mythical creature I'm playing is an Ethical Billionaire"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Simple Question on Custom Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Nagog View Post
    Those of you who have Custom Avatars, who should I contact for one, and how much would that typically cost?
    First off, this is wholly the wrong forum to ask in. I'd recommend reporting your own post-a moderator will move it when they get the chance. No worries-we all make mistakes sometimes.

Second off, there's a thread just for this. It's actually free! It does require some patience, but we've got a lot of talented artists who enjoy making stuff for others. Be sure to thank whoever takes your avatar request up!
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Simple Question on Custom Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    First off, this is wholly the wrong forum to ask in. I'd recommend reporting your own post-a moderator will move it when they get the chance. No worries-we all make mistakes sometimes.

Second off, there's a thread just for this. It's actually free! It does require some patience, but we've got a lot of talented artists who enjoy making stuff for others. Be sure to thank whoever takes your avatar request up!
    Oh awesome, thanks!
    "I may be a Hobgoblin, but the real mythical creature I'm playing is an Ethical Billionaire"