New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 3

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    They laughed about the memory of the museum door heist, however it had happened.

"We did a lot of that sort of thing for a while. The costuming was incredible!"

Top Hat watched the filly hug Heart, quietly....You'd almost mistake it for thoughtful, if you didn't know Top Hat.

"You know this filly, Heartflight?"
    "Um, no."

Heartflight turned her attention back to the filly. "Now, where did you come from?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2013-02-10 at 09:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

"Then why are you hugging her, little filly?"

He asked, a little confused about this sequence of events.

"Yeah, why not give us a hug?"
    Last edited by Deme; 2013-02-10 at 09:12 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif tilts his head to the side, and studies Tart curiously. "You're asking me? The griffin? From a whole different country?" He cracks a smile. "Yeah, I'm not the raptor to ask."

He then tilts his head to the other side. "What was that you almost called Luna? Luh-what?"

Tart would be able to sense genuine curiosity and slight confusion from the griffin. And... maybe a slight trace of suspicion, flickering in and out. Odd.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Um, no."

Heartflight turned her attention back to the filly. Now, where did you come from?"
    "Oh, that's simple. Other mommy accidentally made me with magic one night when she was sleeping." Pale Night says.
    "Then why are you hugging her, little filly?"

He asked, a little confused about this sequence of events.

"Yeah, why not give us a hug?"
    The filly zips over almost instantly and begins hugging them instead.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight frowned in thought for a moment.

"And who is 'other mommy'?" she asked.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #126
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Grief's Cafe]

Tart mouths 'other mommy?' before giving a shrug. Ponies are weird sometimes.

"I would imagine the situation would be more or less the same over in the griffin lands,"
    Tart replies with a shrug. "Everyone loves a good story about new royalty popping onto the scene."

And then another question!

Another question that Tart takes in stride. And this time around turns up the glamor just a bit. "Eh. Just another title for the Princess. I figured you probably wouldn't be familiar with it. Doesn't matter."

Nope.

Doesn't matter one bit.

Not even worth thinking about even a little.

May as well just forget about the whole thing especially since-

"I think I'll get to work on another fritter recipe. See what our taste tester thinks of 'em so we can decide on the best one."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight frowned in thought for a moment.

"And who is 'other mommy'?" she asked.
    "I'm not allowed to say." she says sadly. "Other mommy wuvs me, but she says other ponies aren't allowed to know yet." she explains.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "I'm not allowed to say." she says sadly. "Other mommy wuvs me, but she says other ponies aren't allowed to know yet." she explains.
    "Then who are you living with? We really should find your mommy, or whomever you're with." Heartflight glanced up at Cadmium, Quaver, Top Hat, and Silk Scarf for help. Well, maybe just Cadmium and Quaver....
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

Top Hat and Silk Scarf are definitely too busy hugging to notice the glance, but they'd agree. Top Hat reaches behind the filly's ear and pulls out a bit in an effort to amuse; it was very small magic, but...His horn didn't glow. Was it magic, or wasn't it? That's the trick of stage magic.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

"Then who are you living with? We really should find your mommy, or whomever you're with." Heartflight glanced up at Cadmium, Quaver, Top Hat, and Silk Scarf for help. Well, maybe just Cadmium and Quaver....
    "I'll go back when I'm s'posed to. I'm a good pony." Pale Night insists. "Otherwise, other mommy won't get me presents for mah birfday!" She says this like this is, of all the worst possible things, the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.

Top Hat and Silk Scarf are definitely too busy hugging to notice the glance, but they'd agree. Top Hat reaches behind the filly's ear and pulls out a bit in an effort to amuse; it was very small magic, but...His horn didn't glow. Was it magic, or wasn't it? That's the trick of stage magic.
    The filly giggles. "Again!" She requests enthusiastically.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'll go back when I'm s'posed to. I'm a good pony." Pale Night insists. "Otherwise, other mommy won't get me presents for mah birfday!" She says this like this is, of all the worst possible things, the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.
    Heartflight frowned briefly, but nodded. "Okay then ... would you like something to drink?" she asked.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Let's enroll Garion in school and ah.. live together."

"Wait what....what was that last part Grills?"
    She asked staring him in the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Grief's Cafe]

Tart blinks.

Then begins laughing that silly snorty laugh of hers. She really gets into it!

"Lady? Oh wow. That's good. I'm anything but a prim and proper unicorn lady. Adventure Hobo, remember? You wouldn't catch me dead getting prissied up in some spa."

A bit more sniggering from the mock unicorn before she manages to settle herself.

"Excellent! It is decided then. From hence forth you shall be my official pastry taste tester!"
    Tart declares as she holds out the fritter to the young colt in her magic. "This will be your first test. I have the utmost confidence in your abilities."

"You're a mare and thus a lady, with requests I must do my best to fulfill,"
    Spark said in his colty matter of fact way. He then looked at the tart in front of him and poked at it with his muzzle, as if though he were testing its flaky, gooey sticky goodness. He then took a big boy bite and om nom nom nommmmmed away. He then wrinkled his muzzle and wiped his mouth.

"Not bad, pretty yummy, though...ma'am....more fruit filling would benefit it lots."
    he nodded his head.

"And why is this?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-02-11 at 04:44 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Wait what....what was that last part Grills?"
    She asked staring him in the eyes.
    Grills's mouth went neutral and his left hoof found itself Gwynfillion's mane. "I want us to m..move in together... it's not fair for you to handle everything by yourself... I miss everything. I miss you." Emotional talk with a deep gaze into iris colored eyes might was his plan. It didn't matter how much of a hypocrite he was being.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

Grills's mouth went neutral and his left hoof found itself Gwynfillion's mane. "I want us to m..move in together... it's not fair for you to handle everything by yourself... I miss everything. I miss you." Emotional talk with a deep gaze into iris colored eyes might was his plan. It didn't matter how much of a hypocrite he was being.

"......"
    There was a long silence from Gwynfillion as she stared back into his own, different colored eyes.

"I admit...I liked our set up as was."
    She said quietly and looked away, feeling as if though she the desire crusher here.

15. - Top - End - #135

[Grief's Cafe]

"Hehehe... Gotta be more than just a mare to be a Lady, short stuff,"
    Tart laughs as she begins doing a lil' dance in place as she gathers the ingredients for another batch of fritters. "If you wanna see me play proper lady I can do proper lady. And let me tell you there's a world of difference."

She levitates a knife out and begins to thinly dice the apples as she mixes up some gooey fruit filling.

"Now then. It sounds to me like you prefer the fritters that have got oozy sweet apple filling in 'em like pies do. I was thinkin' about trying that recipe next and you my friend!" Tart waves an apple slice at the colt. "Helped me make up my mind. Better get yourself ready hot-shot, because this next round is going to blow your shoes off!"

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

"But...I don't wear shoes..." Spark said completely missing the point of what all she said as he wiggled his hooves.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-02-11 at 04:44 PM.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"......"
    There was a long silence from Gwynfillion as she stared back into his own, different colored eyes.

"I admit...I liked our set up as was."
    She said quietly and looked away, feeling as if though she the desire crusher here.
    Grills placed his hoof over the mare's cheek to keep the eye gaze going. "I did as well but it seems like I am never there for you or Garion. I figured if.. you know... I could help out more." His mouth slid to one side of his face. "What kind of example of a gentle colt would I be if I am not there for him? And surely I would need more opportunities to show trustworthiness to you. I can't let my readability ro the ones I care about to be questioned."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif smirks, propping an elbow on the counter and craddling his head in a set of talons. "Oh? A world of difference, you say? Pray tell, how different is 'Chef Tart' from 'Elegant Lady Tart?' Hmmm?" he asks with an amused smile.

19. - Top - End - #139

[Grief's Cafe]

Tart scrunches her nose at the colt's lack of shodding. Then glances down at her own bronze horse shoes. "Huh, well. So you don't. Is it common to go bare-hoof around here?"

Horse shoes are popular in some communities.

Not so much in others.

With a shrug Tart continues working on her batch of fritters.

"Fancy clothing, styled mane. I dunno, posh accent I guess? Probably laugh a lot less!" Tart snerks. "Ya gotta be a lot more subdued to pull the proper Lady thing off right. It just isn't my style to act all prim and proper. Adventure Hobo, remember? High society I'm not."

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"You forgot to mention the fancy titles you have to call everyone by," Greif remarks with a bemused roll of his eyes. "And the complicated greetings and proper etiquette and all that jazz..."

He gives a dismissive wave of his left talons. "I've been to a social function or two in my time. Wasn't my cup of tea." He smirks, and leans a bit further over the counter. "Though I'm sure you'd have been a big hit at some of the Royal Griffin Galas, all dressed up with your hair done... and your 'Adventure Hobo' act. Heh heh..."

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Grief's Cafe]
    "Fancy clothing, styled mane. I dunno, posh accent I guess? Probably laugh a lot less!" Tart snerks. "Ya gotta be a lot more subdued to pull the proper Lady thing off right. It just isn't my style to act all prim and proper. Adventure Hobo, remember? High society I'm not."
    Quietly, and completely coincidentally, Quaver finished taking a bite from her daisy sandwich. Placing it on her plate, she dabbed at her mouth with the napkin before resuming her dignified posture; a small island of refined calm in a sea of ponies who were either still hugging one another or interrogating small fillies.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

"And why is this?"
    "Because other mommy said so. Duh." Pale Night responds. "A good filly listens to her mommy." she says.

Heartflight frowned briefly, but nodded. "Okay then ... would you like something to drink?" she asked.
    "Sure!" She says enthusiastically with a big smile.

23. - Top - End - #143

[Grief's Cafe]

Into the frier the soon-to-be fritters go! Not much longer now and a certain colt will have another tasty pastry to try out! No doubt he must be anticipating this most wonderful of things.

"It makes a ritual out of everything,"
    Tart replies, waving a hoof in a not particularly explanatory fashion. "Sucks all the fun and spontaneity out of an event. Heh... did you hear about what happened when the Elements of Harmony were invited to the Grand Galloping Gala a few years ago? That was a complete riot! I doubt that party has been quite so lively for at least a few hundred years."

Nothing quite like filling the grand banquette hall with a stampede of critters.

A wide grin slowly spreads across Tart's face. "The big griffin shindig, eh? Think you could score me an invitation? Or would I ruffle too many feathers?"

24. - Top - End - #144
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Grief's Cafe

Blitz had been busy getting the strawberry tarts for Silk Scarf and Top Hat when he heard the little filly make her claim. He froze for a moment as he brain tried to process what he just heard and how it was possible. Mainly that it WASN'T...right? Well after a minute or two Blitz brain manages to reboot and he decides that out of mind out of sight is the best policy. After all it looked like the pony referred to as Heartflight was handling the question of how to get the filly home well enough. As such her went over to the table to supply the two eccentric ponies with their surprise treats.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

"When I say lady, I don't mean in regards to fancy stuff and dressing up and being all kinds of proper. I mean it as a nicer word for mare."
    Spark pouted his lips in thought on the matter. But soon the foal was distracted with the prospect of more delicious desserts.

=========
    Grills placed his hoof over the mare's cheek to keep the eye gaze going. "I did as well but it seems like I am never there for you or Garion. I figured if.. you know... I could help out more." His mouth slid to one side of his face. "What kind of example of a gentle colt would I be if I am not there for him? And surely I would need more opportunities to show trustworthiness to you. I can't let my readability ro the ones I care about to be questioned."

"I don't really see this evidence of you never there for me or Garion, you're being too hard on yourself right now with something that isn't even a thing."
    Gwynfillion frowned and placed her hoof on his cheek.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lightbulb Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 3

"I don't really see this evidence of you never there for me or Garion, you're being too hard on yourself right now with something that isn't even a thing."
    Gwynfillion frowned and placed her hoof on his cheek.
    Grills exhaled softly. "Maybe you're right. Maybe I am just making a big deal out of nothing." said the perfectionist pony. He was not telling the truth but he could never continue showing uncertainty now. "Now stop frowning. The world deserves every bit of your beauty."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

Grills exhaled softly. "Maybe you're right. Maybe I am just making a big deal out of nothing." said the perfectionist pony. He was not telling the truth but he could never continue showing uncertainty now. "Now stop frowning. The world deserves every bit of your beauty."

Gwyn looked down at him and gave him a lazy little smile. She lightly kissed his horn in a peckish manner. "You cheeseball."

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwyn looked down at him and gave him a lazy little smile. She lightly kissed his horn in a peckish manner. "You cheeseball."
    The horn kiss tickled. All the candles in the apartment danced. A few went out.
    He had to use some magic to make his horn glow. The dim light focused his eyes on Gwynfillion even more clearly. It was really all he wanted to see but the choice wasn't all his at the moment.
    "Look. The candles are so jealous of your fiery loveliness many of them left us." said the stallion with a straight face.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

The Love Nest of Saccharine Goop

"Well boo on them,"
    She replied with a haughty harumph before returning her gaze to her stallion.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The Love Nest of Saccharine Goop

"Well boo on them,"
    She replied with a haughty harumph before returning her gaze to her stallion.
    "Well if my queen denounces them, they should go " And with that he snuffed out the remaining candles in the apartment. The entire house was dark save for the glowing of his horn. "Now let us osculate before I grow sick from yearning."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater