New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif is behind the counter when Purple enters, wiping down the bartop to ensure it's nice and shiny. "Good morning, Miss Purple!" he cheerfully greets her. "How are you do- wait what?" he blinks.

The griffon then frowns. "Did I really mess up the sign? Ugh. I'd better fix it before-"

Spin Top steps in through the front door, carefully navigating around Purple with a quick spin on her hooves. After pirouetting into the bar with a great deal of poise, the waitress resumes her relaxed posture... and narrows her eyes at Greif. "Did you seriously screw up the sign?"

Greif sheepishly rubs the back of his head. "Eheh. Good morning Spin."
    ""So can I order 10% of 10 items? That'll give me 110% of a meal. asked Purple as she trotted to the counter.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #212
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

(OOC:Sorry bout being gone so long midterms were coming up so I had to cut some of my board time for studying. Especially since I have bad note taking skills.)
    Next Day, Grief's Cafe

Blitz comes into work the next day with Falco perched atop his mane. He had gotten plenty of sleep on his little cloud. Looking at Grief he says, "Heya boss. Pretty wild grillin' yesterday. Also did I read that sign out there about 10% Breakfast Deal right? I mean, who would want only 10% of breakfast. Unless you meant 10% off Breakfast Deals."

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Grief's Cafe]

Y'know what's awesome?

Breakfast pastries.

That's what's awesome.

And Tart has a whole platter of the things freshly baked and waiting for anypony who has an itch for good food.

In unrelated news the totally-a-unicorn seems rather amused by Grief's current sign-based predicament. "Hehe... Sounds alright to me, boss. Though fixing a tenth of an egg might be a bit hard. What should I do with the other 90% of it?"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Cafe

Greif facepalms. "It's supposed to be 10% off. I guess I was distracted while painting the sign."

Spin gives Greif a flat stare... and then turns to give that same flat stare to Tart. "Distracted, huh?" she deadpans to no one in particular.

Greif groans, and facepalms again. "Not like thaaaat."

Spin doesn't seem convinced.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

5. - Top - End - #215

[Grief's Cafe]

At the mention of 'distracted' Tart flashes the griffin a quick wink.

Why?

To make the situation all the more amusing! It'll probably get silly in a hurry. And of course they can always explain it was all in fun later. But for now the confusion will be well worth it.

Pony emotions are so fun to play with!

With that caper well underway Tart returns to getting Purple's fractionally precise breakfast ready! Once the meal is done she'll hoof it off to Blitz for delivery.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple adjusted her seat at the bar. The aroma of the food was intoxicating. "It's great to have an eatery open here before noon."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif looks mortified when Tart winks at him. He then promptly looks terrified when Spin turns to glare harshly at him. "Wait, it's not-"

And then Purple comments on the business hours! Yay for distractions!

The griffon spins around to grin suavely at Purple. "Really? I'm the only one who serves breakfast? Interesting. Glad I could be of service, at least. So what did you want for breakfast this morning, Miss Purple?"

"Don't you have a sign to fix?" Spin deadpans.

Greif turns back to her with a smile, before turning to Blitz. "I have a job for you, Blitz. Would you kindly fix the sign, or make me a new one?" he politely asks.

Spin rolls her eyes. "Lazy."

8. - Top - End - #218
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Grief's Cafe

Blitz brings up his hoof sharply in a salute to his as of yesterday boss. "You got it bossman. I'll have that sign fixed up quick, fast, and in a hurry or my name isn't Blitz Slipstream, The Blue Blur."

True to his words Blitz turns immediately the sign and makes a motion, pointing with his hoof at his eyes and then at the sign. He then speeds inside the shop to grab the tools needed for the job. He then comes back out and with his game face on, take on his namesake and becomes a blue blur of speed and construction. He would be finished in no time!

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple strokes her chin. "Let's see. A tenth of a pancake, a tenth of an egg, a tenth of a slice of toast , a tenth of five different muffins, and a tenth of each of a cup of coffee and cappuccino."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground

Grills' Apartment-The morning that Gwyn and Grills send Garion off to go the Chasers for that beachtime funtime

The plum mare stirred in her sleep and woke up with a small yawn. She opened her eyes seeing she was on the couch with Grills underneath. She sleepily smiled and rubbed her cheek against his chest taking in more warmth from her living heater. She laid there for a while on him looking at his features.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Grills' Apartment-The morning that Gwyn and Grills send Garion off to go the Chasers for that beachtime funtime

The plum mare stirred in her sleep and woke up with a small yawn. She opened her eyes seeing she was on the couch with Grills underneath. She sleepily smiled and rubbed her cheek against his chest taking in more warmth from her living heater. She laid there for a while on him looking at his features.
    Eventually Grills woke up. It was hunger. He was a chef and a stallion so food was a priority despite the comfort of a soft female coat atop him. "Good morning, sugarplum. What do you want for breakfast?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Eventually Grills woke up. It was hunger. He was a chef and a stallion so food was a priority despite the comfort of a soft female coat atop him. "Good morning, sugarplum. What do you want for breakfast?"
    Gwyn looked at the blurry face of her beau and smiled. "Well first off maybe a little kiss." She softly purred and pressed her mouth against his and briefly kissed him. "Though I suppose some toast with cream cheese, maybe a tofu and egg omelet would be more filling."

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwyn looked at the blurry face of her beau and smiled. "Well first off maybe a little kiss." She softly purred and pressed her mouth against his and briefly kissed him. "Though I suppose some toast with cream cheese, maybe a tofu and egg omelet would be more filling."
    Grills stretched and gave Gwynfillion a four leg embrace fir a moment. He sneaked a nuzzle or three in there. "Mmmm. I'll go start. Are you going to wake Garion?" He said as he rolled to let Gwyn alone on the couch and himself standing on the floor. He had that "creating a recipe" face on.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

Grills stretched and gave Gwynfillion a four leg embrace fir a moment. He sneaked a nuzzle or three in there. "Mmmm. I'll go start. Are you going to wake Garion?" He said as he rolled to let Gwyn alone on the couch and himself standing on the floor. He had that "creating a recipe" face on.
    She was of course disappointed that her heating pad removed himself from her. She gave him another small smile and nodded her head with a small yawn. "Yea sure I'll go wake up the colt."

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She was of course disappointed that her heating pad removed himself from her. She gave him another small smile and nodded her head with a small yawn. "Yea sure I'll go wake up the colt."
    Grills replied with a larger smile before hurrying off to the bathroom to Baruch his teeth. Once cleansed, he was off to the kitchen to toast bread. The scent of golden bread would soon fill the air and the aroma of melted butter would follow.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Grills replied with a larger smile before hurrying off to the bathroom to brushed his teeth. Once cleansed, he was off to the kitchen to toast bread. The scent of golden bread would soon fill the air and the aroma of melted butter would follow.
    The air smelled pleasant which put Gwyn in further good moods. She trotted over yonder to Grills' bedroom where little Garion was sleeping. She smiled seeing the little lump under the bed sheets and trotted over to the bed. She propped her forelegs on the bed and called to the little foal.

"Garion....Garion, time to wake up,"
    She said to him.

17. - Top - End - #227

[Grief's Cafe]

Tart makes a snerking sound when the colt goes zooming off at full speed. Near as she can tell 'full speed' is the only setting he has. She's met a few ponies like that over the years. They tend to be pretty amusing assuming you can weather the mental strain of putting up with the hyperactivity.

"He's got a title already? Going to guess that's self-assigned,"
    Tart comments to nopony in particular as she gets to work on the fractional breakfast. As one might expect she gets it done in a fraction of the time!

What a surprise, right?

"You want me to serve this on a tenth of a plate?"
    she asks of Purple with half a grin creeping up the side of her face. "Or will a normal one do?"

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

The air smelled pleasant which put Gwyn in further good moods. She trotted over yonder to Grills' bedroom where little Garion was sleeping. She smiled seeing the little lump under the bed sheets and trotted over to the bed. She propped her forelegs on the bed and called to the little foal.

"Garion....Garion, time to wake up,"
    She said to him.
    The little lump of a pony yawned, then nestled itself all warm and snugly under the sheets. "Mmmm...fi mo mints..." Garion mumbled in a dreamish haze.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The little lump of a pony yawned, then nestled itself all warm and snugly under the sheets. "Mmmm...fi mo mints..." Garion mumbled in a dreamish haze.
    Garion would soon find himself with company on the bed. Gwynfillion snuggled the little colt lump against her chest and nuzzled his head through the blankets. "I know what you mean....I myself like to sleep in 'til the afternoon, but we should have breakfast with Mister Grills, he would like that."

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Garion would soon find himself with company on the bed. Gwynfillion snuggled the little colt lump against her chest and nuzzled his head through the blankets. "I know what you mean....I myself like to sleep in 'til the afternoon, but we should have breakfast with Mister Grills, he would like that."
    Snuggles. Scientifically proven to be one of the most gentle wake-up calls known to ponykind.

With many a loving nuzzle and warm hug, Miss Gwyn coaxed the sleepy colt from his deep slumber. Slowly but surely, he wiggled free of the blankets to get closer to that soft coat he was so fond of, and before long little Garion had nestled himself squarely in her embrace. "Good Morning Miss Gwyn," he mumbled as he nuzzled her chest. "Did you say something about breakfast? Breakfast's a favorite." His ears perked up eagerly, though his hopeful eyes were still half-lidded with sleep.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

Snuggles. Scientifically proven to be one of the most gentle wake-up calls known to ponykind.

With many a loving nuzzle and warm hug, Miss Gwyn coaxed the sleepy colt from his deep slumber. Slowly but surely, he wiggled free of the blankets to get closer to that soft coat he was so fond of, and before long little Garion had nestled himself squarely in her embrace. "Good Morning Miss Gwyn," he mumbled as he nuzzled her chest. "Did you say something about breakfast? Breakfast's a favorite." His ears perked up eagerly, though his hopeful eyes were still half-lidded with sleep.
    She smiled at the colt and nuzzled his sleepy little head. "Yep, breakfast, we should probably go join Grills."

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

She smiled at the colt and nuzzled his sleepy little head. "Yep, breakfast, we should probably go join Grills."
    And so, after a good few yawns and post-snooze stretches, Garion reluctantly left Miss Gwyn's snuggly embrace and plopped his hooves on the floor. He'd follow her to the kitchen, staying close and cozy by her side.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

And so the two made their way side by side back to the kitchen to where Grills would be.

"Got the little sleepy head up, how goes breakfast dear?"
    She asked Grills.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

And so the two made their way side by side back to the kitchen to where Grills would be.

"Got the little sleepy head up, how goes breakfast dear?"
    She asked Grills.
    The unicorn floated a full sliced loaf of toast onto the table. And the butter followed. The eggs were telepathetically flipped with tofu and peppers in a flying pan between his breaths of fire. "Morning, Gairion. I have the toast ready and the butter is nice and soft. And the eggs will be done in a section."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

Garion yawned again, before giving Mister Grills a shaky bow. "G'morning, Mister Grills." The colt then scrabbled up onto his chair and assumed the Proper Gentlecolt Eating Posture. Or at least, the closest he could manage at this time of the morning.

His stomach gave a rumble three sizes too large for his little belly.

(Psst. Don't forget Grills in the Time Bubble :P)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-03-29 at 12:57 AM.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif smiles in bemusement as Tart starts putting Purple's order together. "No blueberry dishes this morning? Color me surprised. Still, I'm sure Tart here will produce a meal that is more than to your liking," the cafe owner boasts.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

The unicorn floated a full sliced loaf of toast onto the table. And the butter followed. The eggs were telepathetically flipped with tofu and peppers in a flying pan between his breaths of fire. "Morning, Garion. I have the toast ready and the butter is nice and soft. And the eggs will be done in a second."
    Garion yawned again, before giving Mister Grills a shaky bow. "G'morning, Mister Grills." The colt then scrabbled up onto his chair and assumed the Proper Gentlecolt Eating Posture. Or at least, the closest he could manage at this time of the morning.

His stomach gave a rumble three sizes too large for his little belly.
    Gwynfillion sniffed the air and then took her seat. "Smells pleasant Grills." She said readjusting her silverware to how she liked it.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple

"One plate'll do. I sympathize with dishwashers." Answers Purple to Tart. Dishwashing was a chore she was often stuck with at home. And Grills made her do it at work when she annoyed him too much. Same with Red. Mean older brother stuff. "No blueberries today.Can't eat them every morning."

Grills

The ommettes came out soon after his guest sat and readied their dishes. The master chef even placed the food down with a silver platter Before serving.
    "I added veggies as tofu has no taste and Garion is a growing colt. Extra for Garion as his tummy sound like a volcano. Hehe."

Garion recieved spinach diced into little bits and tiny tomato cubes in his very soft omolette Gwynfillion's was more plain with more seasoning and herbal spices for flavor. Grills gave himself more vegatables than eggs almost with his extra hard cooking. "is your food too runny, sugarplum. I can blow it a bit harder. "
    Last edited by Orzel; 2013-03-29 at 12:26 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #239
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

The omelets came out soon after his guest sat and readied their dishes. The master chef even placed the food down with a silver platter Before serving.
    "I added veggies as tofu has no taste and Garion is a growing colt. Extra for Garion as his tummy sound like a volcano. Hehe."

Garion received spinach diced into little bits and tiny tomato cubes in his very soft omolette Gwynfillion's was more plain with more seasoning and herbal spices for flavor. Grills gave himself more vegetables than eggs almost with his extra hard cooking. "is your food too runny, sugarplum. I can blow it a bit harder. "

"No, its fine sweetie,"
    She said, though she hadn't actually took a bite yet. She stood up and looked at her two boys. "What would you two like to drink?" She asked them.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

"No, its fine sweetie,"
    She said, though she hadn't actually took a bite yet. She stood up and looked at her two boys. "What would you two like to drink?" She asked them.
    Garion froze; this was a serious conundrum.

Not for choice of beverage, mind you. The obvious choice was apple juice. But no, in his haste to fill his rumbly belly, he'd taken a big bite of fluffy omlette, and a gentlecolt always chewed his food at least twenty times before swallowing. But a gentlecolt also never kept a Lady waiting, and Miss Gwyn's question required immediate attention. However, a gentlecolt also never talked with his mouth full! Swallow early, be rude to Miss Gwyn, or open wide? Ack!

In a last-ditch effort of manners, Garion attempted to pantomime apple juice, which generally looked like leg-flailing.