New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Star Wars SAGA Ship Deck Plans

I know the books have some of these, but does anyone know of any consolidated place to view/download deck plans for ships transport size and larger?

Thanks in advance.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Star Wars SAGA Ship Deck Plans

Not to my knowledge. I usually just search for a particular ship name/class.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

You won't have much luck with official deckplans outside of the sourcebooks, but plenty of deliciously nerdy people have put some work into this. You can also check Wookieepedia; they like to post deckplans from whatever source they can get, so you won't need to buy the book.

Here's a collection of links to various other sites. Most are noncanon, but unless you have a really egregious example of That One Guy, they should be fine.
    Last edited by doc neon; 2013-02-12 at 01:19 AM.
    "Can I burrow through the ceiling?" - One of my players as a Halfling Rogue 1

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Do you need a specific transport ship, or will any suffice? I ask because you might want to consider looking at the ship layouts and deck plans from some of the Star Wars video games, such as Knights of the Old Republic and others. There are several SW games that have the interior of a ship as its setting, and you can usually find those layouts online.

To use KotOR and KotOR II as examples, you could use the ship layouts of the Ebon Hawk, the Endar Spire, the Leviathan, GOTO's yacht, and more. These can be easily repurposed to use for other games.

If you're looking for specific ship types, then that won't be as much help. But if you're just looking for deck plans to use as settings for a game, they can be quite helpful.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Good points all. Yeah I was trying to basically find as many as I could so that in the event that said model came up in a scene/plot I could have an easy reference for players and myself.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

I have a few ships I have made plans for. I could share them if anyone is interested.