New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age of Upheaval

1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Age of Upheaval

Mortion: Heh heh heh. Yes ask a blind a child how to navigate a region he has never traveled while conscious. Your optimism is commendable. Though I think some of your companions who have not yet made a run for it would be more useful in helping you. Though if I were to guess, given their favoring travel by water one of the better methods to avoid the sea beasts would likely be reaching a rooftop and then jumping between buildings.
    Level 3 feat: improved monster class pimping

RIP North_Ranger you will be missed

2. - Top - End - #62
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Considering you know more than I do at the moment it was worth asking," Crypt says, rubbing his temples to stave off the panic-induced headache, "okay, roof it is... now to find a way up there..."

Crypt heads down the hallway, making sure Mortion can keep up while simultaneously looking for a way up to the roof.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Mortion: It is likely you will outpace me. That is fine, I will meet up with you again after something inevitably stops you on your journey northward.

Just like Torryn and Tsarma before him Crypt finds that the hallway curves abruptly right revealing a set of spiral stairs at the end of a perpendicular hallway. Up the stairs is a large operating room with eight operating tables and two door leaving to a room on the far end. Walls are lined with tall windows, but those on the northern wall are broken.
    Level 3 feat: improved monster class pimping

RIP North_Ranger you will be missed

4. - Top - End - #64
    Firbolg in the Playground

"I'm not just leaving you behind," Crypt says, looking out the window to try and find a way out of the city without running into the little beasties outside, he'd bite his lip if it weren't for the fact he didn't have one anymore.

Spoiler
    Show
    Search: (1d20+2)[18]
    Spot: (1d20+14)[18]

If that doesn't work, he'll take 20 on a Search Check.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.