New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Webcomic List

1. - Top - End - #181
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Webcomic List

Hellmouth Chronicles is a screencap campaign webcomic with the universe of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    Last edited by JohanOfKitten; 2019-04-05 at 02:39 AM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

There´s also Castle Swimmers

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Also, I could help like listing geners and contents for a few of those comics, like just short tags so people know what they´re each about, I won´t ask you to do it cause that be a ****ty thing to do, but I can like list them and give it to you

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thanks for the offer, but apart from the work, that would take quite some room in the list while not adding that much value, I think.
    In my experience, just looking at the first few (and maybe the last few) strips of a comic does the job quite well.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Pixie in the Playground

Todays Comic Updates!!

933 Dollars
    All Roses Have Thorns
    Amya
    Berkeley Mews
    Between Failures
    Beyond Good-N-Evil
    Binary Moon
    Brier Patch Comics
    Captain Mike
    Chian Empire, The
    Daily Grind
    Danger Vision: Bad Music Zombies
    Devils Panties
    Dexworks.net -Terrene Spire-
    Dissolution
    Dueling Analogs
    Dumbing of Age
    edens chronicle
    Elven
    Freefall
    Girl Genius
    Harbourmaster
    It Never Rains
    Kuro Shouri
    Life of Lars
    Merceneiress

6. - Top - End - #186

Please only post comics that aren't on the list already and provide a link if possible.

7. - Top - End - #187

RedWizardGuy

Like Magical Misfits/?
    (It's also available at Drunk Duck, which generally has more readable pages in the archives).
    Last edited by Southern Cross; 2019-05-12 at 02:09 AM.
    President and founder of the "Jonathan Harker Was The True Hero of Dracula" Fan club.
    To join, you may either add J.H.W.T.T.H.O.D to your sig or modify the sig above.
    (Avatar darkwizard.png by Teutonic Knight.)

Spoiler: What Pokemon are you?
    Show

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Cross View Post
    Like Magical Misfits?
    (It's also available at Drunk Duck, which generally has more readable pages in the archives).
    Your link doesn't work for me, beside which the comic hasn't updated in months so far as I can tell.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi there! I'd like to submit my ongoing mystery webcomic:

Title: 00:00 - The Midnight Village

link: zerozero-zerozero.com

Thank you!

10. - Top - End - #190

RedWizardGuy

Actually, Magical Misfits is now being updated again on Drunk Duck.
    (The hyperlink should take you to the current page).
    Last edited by Southern Cross; 2019-08-08 at 03:16 PM.
    President and founder of the "Jonathan Harker Was The True Hero of Dracula" Fan club.
    To join, you may either add J.H.W.T.T.H.O.D to your sig or modify the sig above.
    (Avatar darkwizard.png by Teutonic Knight.)

Spoiler: What Pokemon are you?
    Show

11. - Top - End - #191

The partial page on 3 Minute Max has been colored, so hopefully issues are abating to the point the comic will resume soon.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

13. - Top - End - #193
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm about two issues into Rabble! which can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Wolf View Post
    At least we can say Kid Jake has style. And possibly is insane.
    My Campaign Journals

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Sandra on the Rocks and Sticky Dilly Buns and Pixie Trix Comics are three NSFW webcomics that share an author with Menage a 3. They aren't on the list yet.
    Last edited by b_jonas; 2019-10-14 at 01:04 PM.

15. - Top - End - #195

I added Sandra on the Rocks and Sticky Dilly Buns, but - at least for the time being - I won't add (Ménage ŕ 3 presents) Pixie Trix Comix as it shares an archive with Ménage ŕ 3 and isn't listed separately on the site.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

Library Comic, new by the author of Unshelved. I'm not sure about its title, I took "Library Comic" from the text in the bottom of the latest strips.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Seems to be missing Krakow, Krakow 2.0, and Charliehorse (all by the author of Spinnerette and Marilith).

EDIT: and A Miracle of Science and Afterlife Blues. Nevermind, I'm just a fool who forgot to return to the page the actual list is on before using Ctrl f.

EDIT II: It looks like there aren't any webtoons on here. Any special reason for that?
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2019-11-25 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II

18. - Top - End - #198

I added Krakow and Charliehorse, but if I'm not mistaken, Krakow 2.0 is actually Marilith.
    As for the webtoons, if there really aren't any on the list, then only because nobody has posted a link to one so far.
    Last edited by Fion MacCumhail; 2019-11-26 at 08:42 AM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Fion MacCumhail View Post
    I added Krakow and Charliehorse, but if I'm not mistaken, Krakow 2.0 is actually Marilith.
    As for the webtoons, if there really aren't any on the list, then only because nobody has posted a link to one so far.
    Unless I misremember, Marilith is the sequel to Krakow 2.0, with the former being about the two main characters trying to lay low and scrape together enough money to escape to South America after the climax of the latter.

I guess I'll start posting links to webtoons then! Once I get home and can use my computer instead of my phone, at least.
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Okay, here we go:

Nefarious -- He's the only villain who's figured out how to buck the status quo and actually win. He's also hilarious.
    Gifts of Wandering Ice (also available in Russian, I believe) -- Post-post apocalypse. Beware what you find in thawing glaciers; the past was not kind, and time has not made it moreso.
    Northwind -- Banished to Earth! The indignity!
    The Green Knight -- He's a knight. And a frog.
    CARL -- Robot therapist. Nuff said.
    The Wretched Ones -- Switches perspectives between the very interesting life of a long dead ancestor and the LGBTQ teens doing research trying to find out what he actually did that was so interesting.
    Therianthrope -- Amnesia! Fantasy! Gorgeous art!
    Chrysopoeia -- Spinoff of/prequel to Therianthrope. More comedic; don't need to read Therianthrope first.
    Dumb_RWBY -- You know, if you look at some of RWBY in a certain light, it looks kinda dumb. A lot of it if you change the light aggressively enough.
    My Succubus Girlfriend -- Being a new succubus is hard. Having said new succubus decide your soul is the one she absolutely must have is harder.
    Boyfriend of the Dead -- I finally checked this one out after it was head of the webtoon charts for three weeks straight. It earned that spot; it's freaking hilarious.
    Drag Race -- Racing dragons.
    Keeping the Peace -- Main character and her dragon partner are charged with fixing what's going wrong on three different worlds.
    Mythic Planet -- sequel to Keeping the Peace. Turns out her own planet ain't looking too hot either.
    Angels Power -- Angels! But are they the good guys?
    I'm My Own Mascot -- monochromatic misadventures.
    Carciphona -- Magic, mayhem, and friendship. And corrupted souls. Available as traditional webcomic form and Webtoon form.
    Amongst Us -- but what if those uber powerful magical rivals from Carciphona were ordinary musicians living on ordinary earth? What if they were actually a couple? It would be adorable, that's what.

Author's Note: It just takes some time

The Monster Under The Bed -- boy becomes friends with the monster under his bed. Eventually, they fall in love. NSFW
    Spying With Lana -- Super spy. Super NSFW.
    Rise from Ashes -- The living and the dead have been in balance for millenia. That's about to change.
    Shiloh -- Walled off city. There've always been monsters outside. But now there are a couple of human ones inside. And maybe some magic ones, too...
    Liar's Dice -- Previous iteration of Shiloh. Worth checking out. Quite a few changes.
    Damsels Don't Wear Glasses -- Sits on the border between Urban Fantasy and Fantasy. Main character is a badass action girl... who's latest assignment boils down to "babysit this kid". Not that that manages to keep her out of trouble.
    unOrdinary -- deconstruction of the Everybody Is a Super trope. Turns out that combining that with high school is a recipe for disaster. Main character John has no powers at all, but lucky for him his best friend is the most powerful kid in school... I'm sure that won't cause any problems for the well established hierarchy. Meanwhile in the bigger world so called "superheroes" are stepping up to defend those weaker than themselves... but someone is hunting them down, one by one.
    Heart of Keol -- trapped in a strange world, mostly speak the language, maybe have some new friends, probably have some sort of supernatural girl meddling in your life...
    Nano List -- Getting a robot girl from your sister... pretty weird. Especially when she's been dead for a year. And especially when said robot girl contains revolutionary weapons tech that quite a few companies would quite literally kill for.
    The Tower of God -- this one is really good. One of the "big three" webtoons, it has fantastic action, great characters, some very cool magic systems/worldbuilding in general, and to cap it off is pretty funny too.
    Knights Errant -- Who doesn't love knights? I certainly do. The Song of the Lioness quartet also instilled in me a love of female knights, so I'm happy to see Knights Errant continuing the proud tradition of bucking gender roles.
    Awful Hospital -- ... you know what? This one is weird enough I'm just going to quote the tagline: "You've awakened in a strange, nightmarish medical facility haunted by grisly monsters...and some of them are kind of rude."
    Aikonia -- magic, monsters, and stuff!

To quote the song... we're half way there!

Sword Interval -- the spiritual successor to Parallel Dementia, this urban fantasy story centers around Fall Barros, who has gotten sick and tired of being in witness protection and has decided to become a monster hunter, to train herself up for taking on the biggest one of all, the one who killed her parents, The Hierophant. Which is awkward for the organization hiding her, since witness protection wasn't the real reason they went to all that effort...
    Replay -- civilization has collapsed under an endless wave of demons. But the main characters' role in the apocalypse isn't done yet.
    True Villains -- being the bad guy can be oddly liberating. Especially when your boss has some sort of bigger picture goal that actually seems pretty intriguing. I feel like I'm not doing this one justice, so I'll add that it's a personal favorite of mine.
    House of Stars -- Very much a fairy tale aesthetic and plot; beautifully simple and beautifully drawn. An evil queen has captured many of the children from around the town. The main character isn't going to let that stand. Cue the three trials.
    Chorus of the Neverborn -- A little bit creepy. More than a little weird. Pretty cool. And I'm pretty sure it's based on the TTRPG Exalted.
    Atavism -- ... honestly? I'm still not sure I entirely understand this one.
    Ophiuchus -- Two robots and a skeleton, on a quest to save the world from a virus.
    Oblivion -- A Hellsing parody/AU/what-if?, focusing on a group primarily formed out of the various villains from the original Hellsing anime.
    Prague Race -- One friend has been kidnapped, and you've been infected by something with a lot of hands that now lives in a tattoo on your back. Time for an adventure!
    Not Even Bones -- You know the Dark Action Girl archetype? Sexy, dangerous, dresses in black, takes on monsters and anything else for money? This is her daughter. I'm sure that that upbringing has left her a picture of mental health.
    God of High School -- Don't be fooled by the title, this has almost nothing to do with highschool. The plot kicks off with a tournament; winner gets a single wish for whatever their heart desires. Main character Mori Jin just wants to see how his skills compare to the other competitors. I promise it's better than I'm making it sound. Funny, top notch action, lovable characters, and some fascinating takes on mythology. This is another of Webtoons' big three.
    Mage & Demon Queen -- Life is hard when your crush is out of your league. Hilarious and adorable.
    Lalin's Curse -- David is a true believer in supernatural phenomena. Ghosts, demons, lizard people... he's confident they all exist. (Un)Fortunately for him, there really is more than meets the eye going on in his hometown...
    Soul On Hold -- In fiction, lots of people who sell their soul try to forget about the deal in hopes it will go away. This guy succeeded. In the forgetting part, of course. The deal's not going away; in fact, it looks like it might be hurtling closer.
    Cape of Spirits -- in a world where specialized coins power all sorts of magical effects, main character appears to have turned one of his friends into one. With some rather spiraling repercussions.
    Autofaction -- Robots are property and profit is paramount. Would be a lot less dystopic if said robots weren't a) sapient and b) the main characters.
    White Heron -- Spin off from Spinnerette, focuses on the first South Korean superhero as she adjusts to life outside of North Korea.
    How to be a Werewolf -- Being a werewolf isn't so bad! Unless you've spent your whole life not knowing how to control it, without any other werewolves to call on for help or explanations. Then it's pretty bad. But things are finally looking up for our protagonist, since a friendly werewolf has found her and is willing to help!

I'd really like to add Hellish here, but all the pages have been taken down as part of the transfer to the Featured section of Webtoons... a transfer which is still not complete.

And that's all, folks. I think.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2019-11-26 at 09:07 PM.
    Optimization Trophies

21. - Top - End - #201

I updated the link for Carciphona and added the rest.
    If you ever post so many comics at once again, I'd be much obliged if you could put them in alphabetical order.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Sorry, just did them in the order I have them in my own list (not the best organized document).
    Optimization Trophies

23. - Top - End - #203
    Orc in the Playground

Could you add my comic to the list, please? :)

Grok & Grok

Thank you!

24. - Top - End - #204

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticallyPsyco View Post
    Sorry, just did them in the order I have them in my own list (not the best organized document).
    No need to apologize. It's just a request for the future.
    Last edited by Fion MacCumhail; 2019-11-28 at 07:43 AM.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Aquapunk -- Underwater golems, initially animated by the souls of the rich in an attempt to live forever, but now more commonly animated by... something else.
    Optimization Trophies

26. - Top - End - #206
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

The address for Everyday Heroes appears to have changed to https://www.smackjeeves.com/discover...titleNo=141697
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

27. - Top - End - #207

It looks like 3 Minute Max will be posting again in the new year, as Kiki's cancer is in remission.

28. - Top - End - #208

Good for them and their readers, but activity is not really a criterion for this list.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Undead Friend. Do you prefer a link to the 1st page or to the main site? I've been doing 1st page because, for example, undeadfriend.com/comic takes you to the most recent page and thus is a potential spoiler.
    Optimization Trophies

30. - Top - End - #210

Except for cases with poor navigability, I generally prefer to link to the main site because it's less vulnerable to changes to the site structure.