New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Exploring Aatos (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
    "Well with all this talk of thieves let's get back to this Shadow," Theo says as recognizes the challenge this will be. "For one, there is no proof, one way or another, that the pokemon is owned. It's simply conjecture. It very well could be as you say, as I very much wish it is. It's also entirely possible that the pokemon in question is owned by a member of the church and is stealing from the populace of Orothan, right under the nose of the Chief Priest." He takes a breath and continues on. "Now, if this story were to get out, become repeated among the taverns at night and the markets in the day, then what a wild rumor that would become. The New Moon Cathedral, stealing from the rich and poor alike! Now that has a ring to it!" He smiles faintly as he comes to his point. "But that can't be true, can it? Not if the Murkrow, as you called it, is dealt with by a brave young man. And all brave young men need a proper reward now and then, to encourage the bravery in other young men. A few baubles and items that have already been presumed missing could only bolster a young man's courage, y'know?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Charisma of OMG I need some luck! [roll0]
    He mulls it over silently. In the end, he decided to let you have your way. If you succeeded, he would let the priest know that he was responsible and possibly move up. If the kid failed ... well, who needed to know about it anyways?

There should be two silver candlesticks in the nest. If you can drive off the Shadow, then they're yours. If you agree to his terms, he extends a hand to shake so the deal will be sealed.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Fury! Ember! The dragon becomes instantly active after the long boring ride on his shoulder, but instead of spouting flames, he jumps from his perch, slicing at the Rufflet with his wing. Janan mentally shrugged, following the blow with a left hook.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[8] AC 2 Physical Flying Wing Attack
    (2d10+19)[27]
    (1d20)[11] AC 6 Physical Normal Arms Attack
    (1d10+12)[15]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Two silver candlesticks, eh? Agreed," Theo says as he shakes the assistant's hand. "Now, how do I access the bell tower, and is there anything else I should worry about up there?"
    Games GMed
    The Vanstermen: OOC - IC

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"The timing of this black ditto monster and now arrivals from the Achamian Empire seem rather interesting..." Ovelia says with a frown. A part of her wanted to argue that she'd be fine to work, but if it was another ball and one as important as this the last thing she wanted was to do something stupid while tired. "I'll make sure to rest up and to have Sir Hector rested and ready as well. His telepathy should help if anyone plans anything." Ovelia says before she bows and heads out.

Upon arriving at the inn, she paid her room and board and then headed to get some sleep. She planned to wake up with a few hours before the ball so that she could read up on the Achaemian Empire and possibly have some training with Sir Zairon if he wasn't busy.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Fury! Ember! The dragon becomes instantly active after the long boring ride on his shoulder, but instead of spouting flames, he jumps from his perch, slicing at the Rufflet with his wing. Janan mentally shrugged, following the blow with a left hook.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0] AC 2 Physical Flying Wing Attack
    [roll1]
    [roll2] AC 6 Physical Normal Arms Attack
    [roll3]
    The rufflet cries out in pain as it takes the hits, but it stays in the air. It's feathers are matted, and it has clearly taken a large amount of damage. Yet it fights on. Circling around Janan, it pecks at the boy for 24 flying damage.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Janan clutches his side where the wing struck him. He cursed under his breath. An errant thought occured to him and he took out an empty Apricorn. Settle down! Janan jabs the ball in the birds face.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100+5)[40]
    Assuming ball fails....

Fury, Wing Attack! The lizard listened for once (or at least it looked that way), swiping at the Rufflet savagely.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[12]
    (2d10+19)[30]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

"Two silver candlesticks, eh? Agreed," Theo says as he shakes the assistant's hand. "Now, how do I access the bell tower, and is there anything else I should worry about up there?"
    I can take you up there. In fact, I would like to be present for the battle to ensure that our deal is held. Let me inform the chief priest. He exits quickly and returns after about a minute.

If you'll follow me. With you assent, he leads you down a side passageway and through a small maze of corridors and stairs. Finally, you arrive at a large spiral stair that takes you up to the belfry. When you finish the climb, you enter a large spacious space that doubles as the bell tower and a storage room. The bell's bottom hangs about five feet above your head, and a rope hangs to be pulled.

You have to leave a shiny object out and hide, then wait for it to descend to take it. That is the moment to attack it. He removes several small, shiny baubles and places them on a dusty table, then hides himself behind a covered painting and motions for you to join him.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    "The timing of this black ditto monster and now arrivals from the Achamian Empire seem rather interesting..." Ovelia says with a frown. A part of her wanted to argue that she'd be fine to work, but if it was another ball and one as important as this the last thing she wanted was to do something stupid while tired. "I'll make sure to rest up and to have Sir Hector rested and ready as well. His telepathy should help if anyone plans anything." Ovelia says before she bows and heads out.

Upon arriving at the inn, she paid her room and board and then headed to get some sleep. She planned to wake up with a few hours before the ball so that she could read up on the Achaemian Empire and possibly have some training with Sir Zairon if he wasn't busy.
    Probably just coincidence Ovelia. Get some rest.

Spoiler
    Show
    I suppose we haven't talked about sleeping arrangements yet. The castle provides all pages/squires/knights/rangers etc working at the castle (like you) with room and board. You can always get your own place in the city if you want, but they have rooms for you.

Wherever you're sleeping, you wake up exactly when you want to. The royal library will certainly have a large amount of books on the Empire, or you could seek out Sir Zairon if you so chose.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Before he hides, Theo lets out Torch and mentally commands the Litwick, Invisible time. We're here for an ambush. He then hides himself beside the assistant and waits. While waiting he scans the man's mind, looking for any salient details that he should know about.
    Games GMed

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah cool, thanks. Here I was figuring I'd need money for that room and board. I'll stay at the palace.

As soon as she got to her room, Ovelia was fast asleep and grateful for the comfort of her bed. She doubted it was as comfy as the nobles in the palace, but at the moment this bed was the most comfy bed in the world.

The young ranger slept peacefully for a bit and once she was rested, she woke up. Ovelia gathered up her weapons and pokeballs before heading out and towards the Royal Library. She wanted to meet with Sir Zairon for training, but work came first and she wanted to be prepared for anything and that meant knowing about the new arrivals. Perhaps she'd have time later or tomorrow morning for sword training.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ettin in the Playground

Janan clutches his side where the wing struck him. He cursed under his breath. An errant thought occured to him and he took out an empty Apricorn. Settle down! Janan jabs the ball in the birds face.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    Assuming ball fails....

Fury, Wing Attack! The lizard listened for once (or at least it looked that way), swiping at the Rufflet savagely.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    A web of symbol magic encases the rufflet, and you successfully capture it. All that's left of the battle are a couple stray feathers.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

Janan blinks, picking up the ball. I was not expecting that.... C'mon Fury. The little dragon claws his way up back to Janan's shoulder. Approaching the roofs edge, Janan gets onto his stomach creening his head to see if he could hear the mark.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[10]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ettin in the Playground

Before he hides, Theo lets out Torch and mentally commands the Litwick, Invisible time. We're here for an ambush. He then hides himself beside the assistant and waits. While waiting he scans the man's mind, looking for any salient details that he should know about.
    The man's mind was focused on getting rid of the Shadow, and it consumed most of his thoughts. Every once in a while, a feeling of satisfaction passed through his mind, though he didn't dwell on it, and looked towards the battle in anticipation.

The murkrow descended eventually, and started pecking at the baubles, picking them up in its mouth and preparing to return to its nest. The assistant nods vigorously at you. It was time!

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah cool, thanks. Here I was figuring I'd need money for that room and board. I'll stay at the palace.

As soon as she got to her room, Ovelia was fast asleep and grateful for the comfort of her bed. She doubted it was as comfy as the nobles in the palace, but at the moment this bed was the most comfy bed in the world.

The young ranger slept peacefully for a bit and once she was rested, she woke up. Ovelia gathered up her weapons and pokeballs before heading out and towards the Royal Library. She wanted to meet with Sir Zairon for training, but work came first and she wanted to be prepared for anything and that meant knowing about the new arrivals. Perhaps she'd have time later or tomorrow morning for sword training.
    When you arrive, the librarian directs you to a shelf of books on the Achaemian Empire. She was a tall, gaunt woman with severe lips.
    If you dare to write in my precious books like those pages do, I will skin you alive. she warned, before stalking off.

The library has more information than you can take in, and much of it is too high level for your comprehension. However, you find a good deal of basic information on the Achaemian Empire in the various books.

Spoiler
    Show
    You wouldn't know all of this. Use your common sense.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Firespin! Trap him, Theo commands Torch mentally. The little Litwick reveals his hiding spot by sending a line of purple flames at the dark bird and the baubles. Theo steps out from his hiding place and pulls a ball from a pocket, waiting to see how this turned out.

Spoiler
    Show
    Torch: HP 29/29, Def 8, SDef 8, Spd 5
    Fire Spin: AC 4 (1d20)[5] If Hit, Trapped for (1d4+1)[3] turns.
    Fire, Special: (1d12+18)[27] If Crit (1d12+6)[9]
    Games GMed

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Sounds good, I'll post some stuff and you call out any "not public knowledge"

Ovelia quietly took the book and nodded, "Yes ma'am." She said timidly before moving to a corner to read while making sure to keep her hands visible and away from writing utensils at all times.

As she read over the history of the Achaemian Empire and their recent conquests under King Cyrus II, she frowned and wondered if this arrival of people was some attempt to check out Galla for a future evasion. She continued her reading, trusting King Jonathan to suspect it, but even as she read she couldn't push it out of her mind.

King Jonathan was stressed enough and having to deal with so much already that an attack by the Achaemian Empire would be one of the worst things to happen. It was the worst time for an invasion into Galla, or best if you were the Achaemian Empire. Still, Ovelia knew there was little she could do about that now and so she tried to focus more on learning about the Empire so that she'd be ready if they tried anything.

Ovelia flipped through the book and read up on the geography. It seemed they still had a free country right in the middle. Some country called Reilia that she hadn't heard of before. Perhaps if the Achaemian Empire started a war then King Jonathan could talk with their diplomats or something to ask for aid and to force the Achaemian Empire to fight on multiple fronts. She made a mental note to look them up if things went sour and find out more about them.

As she skipped ahead more, she read about the judges. They sounded powerful and terrifying. And with King Jonathan currently lacking a Champion that was even worse for them. She hoped that none of them were coming tonight because if they were as strong as history made them sound then it would not be a good sign for them to be so close to King Jonathan. She doubted even she would be able to keep him safe from them, though she would try.

All in all, the reading about the country had done little to prepare her and had only made her more nervous. If the Achaemian Empire was planning something, Galla was in very poor shape to deal with it. Ovelia knew her best hope was to pray to Arceus that she was just being paranoid and to keep a very close eye on King Jonathan during this ball. The country was unstable enough and an assassin now would only make things worse.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground

Janan blinks, picking up the ball. I was not expecting that.... C'mon Fury. The little dragon claws his way up back to Janan's shoulder. Approaching the roofs edge, Janan gets onto his stomach creening his head to see if he could hear the mark.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    By maneuvering yourself, you get access to the two windows on this floor. One looks in on an abandoned apartment, while the other window frames a neat, if rather shoddy living space.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    By maneuvering yourself, you get access to the two windows on this floor. One looks in on an abandoned apartment, while the other window frames a neat, if rather shoddy living space.
    Janan steadies himself with a deep breathe. Fury licks his lips greedily. Griping the edge of the roof, Janan swings his torso over his head, bringing the momentum into his feet, pointed straight at the window of the occupied apartment. His leather shoes connect with the weak pane, which shatters instantly, Janan following behind, Fury taking flight to avoid falling. He tumbles into the room, looking about quickly for any signs of movement.
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[13]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground

Firespin! Trap him, Theo commands Torch mentally. The little Litwick reveals his hiding spot by sending a line of purple flames at the dark bird and the baubles. Theo steps out from his hiding place and pulls a ball from a pocket, waiting to see how this turned out.

Spoiler
    Show
    Fire Spin: AC 4 [roll0] If Hit, Trapped for [roll1] turns.
    Fire, Special: [roll2] If Crit [roll3]
    Spoiler
    Show
    If he's trapped, I don't think we particularly need a map.

The bird caws indignantly, unable to break out of the ring of fire and attack you.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Good job. Now, toss in a Smog to poison him. If he gets away he's not coming back," Theo says to Torch. Mentally he checks on the assistant again, wary of double crosses, even in a cathedral. Torch flies a little closer, but maintains his distance, and drops a cloud of purple fumes on the Murkrow.

Spoiler
    Show
    Smog: AC 5 (1d20)[17] Poison on 13+
    Poison, Special: (1d6+13)[14] If Crit (1d6+3)[7]
    Games GMed

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Sounds good, I'll post some stuff and you call out any "not public knowledge"

Ovelia quietly took the book and nodded, "Yes ma'am." She said timidly before moving to a corner to read while making sure to keep her hands visible and away from writing utensils at all times.

As she read over the history of the Achaemian Empire and their recent conquests under King Cyrus II, she frowned and wondered if this arrival of people was some attempt to check out Galla for a future evasion. She continued her reading, trusting King Jonathan to suspect it, but even as she read she couldn't push it out of her mind.

King Jonathan was stressed enough and having to deal with so much already that an attack by the Achaemian Empire would be one of the worst things to happen. It was the worst time for an invasion into Galla, or best if you were the Achaemian Empire. Still, Ovelia knew there was little she could do about that now and so she tried to focus more on learning about the Empire so that she'd be ready if they tried anything.

Ovelia flipped through the book and read up on the geography. It seemed they still had a free country right in the middle. Some country called Reilia that she hadn't heard of before. Perhaps if the Achaemian Empire started a war then King Jonathan could talk with their diplomats or something to ask for aid and to force the Achaemian Empire to fight on multiple fronts. She made a mental note to look them up if things went sour and find out more about them.

As she skipped ahead more, she read about the judges. They sounded powerful and terrifying. And with King Jonathan currently lacking a Champion that was even worse for them. She hoped that none of them were coming tonight because if they were as strong as history made them sound then it would not be a good sign for them to be so close to King Jonathan. She doubted even she would be able to keep him safe from them, though she would try.

All in all, the reading about the country had done little to prepare her and had only made her more nervous. If the Achaemian Empire was planning something, Galla was in very poor shape to deal with it. Ovelia knew her best hope was to pray to Arceus that she was just being paranoid and to keep a very close eye on King Jonathan during this ball. The country was unstable enough and an assassin now would only make things worse.
    Time flew by as you were reading, and soon it was time for you to get changed into your formal attire and begin the nights work. The librarian had made it very clear that you were not to attempt to shelve anything yourself, even if you thought you knew where you got it from. She had been muttering all the times she checked in on you about how Halt had messed up her library more times than she could count.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

After handing the book directly to the scary lady, Ovelia headed to her room to get changed and ready.

Before she got dressed herself, she released Sir Hector and did her best to make him look good. His telepathy and ability to see Aura's was very useful for keeping an eye on people planning ill-will and she knew tonight of all nights it would be vital. However, at the same time the ball was a very fancy event and she needed to make sure he looked his best so that nobody would comment on a pokemon wandering around. She dug around for the fancy clothes she had and turned back to him.

"I know you hate them, but you know why we have to wear them..." She said with a sigh as she started dressing up Sir Hector so that he looked like a Sir. "Besides, the cape looks awesome." She said stepping back to admire her work.

Once she was done with Sir Hector, Ovelia changed into her formal attire before she grabbed the fancy cloak with the Royal Crest and put it on, making sure to give it a light tug to yank away wrinkles. Finally, the young woman grabbed her sword belt and strapped it to her waist before turning to Sir Hector, "Alright, I'll need your help a lot tonight. Of all the balls this one is the most likely to be dangerous so keep an eye out for negative auras and let me know." Ovelia said with a smile.

As she looked in the mirror to make sure she looked fine she hesitated. I really need to go back to that herbalist...some of the brown is starting to get noticeable again. She thought before her mind quickly wandered to the ball and with it her first memories of Jonathan. She'd first met him at a ball similar to this one nearly four years ago and now here she was defending him at the ball.

Ovelia took a deep breath then turned towards the door, "Let's go." She said with a smile as she turned and headed out of her room trying to push away the memories. That was a different time and now he was King and she was just his bodyguard.
    Last edited by Major; 2013-03-26 at 11:47 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

"Good job. Now, toss in a Smog to poison him. If he gets away he's not coming back," Theo says to Torch. Mentally he checks on the assistant again, wary of double crosses, even in a cathedral. Torch flies a little closer, but maintains his distance, and drops a cloud of purple fumes on the Murkrow.

Spoiler
    Show
    Smog: AC 5 [roll0] Poison on 13+
    Poison, Special: [roll1] If Crit [roll2]
    As the poison seeps into the bird's system, its cawing grows weaker and weaker. It sounded like you'd only have one shot with a pokeball to try and capture it before the poison fainted it.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ettin in the Playground

Janan steadies himself with a deep breathe. Fury licks his lips greedily. Griping the edge of the roof, Janan swings his torso over his head, bringing the momentum into his feet, pointed straight at the window of the occupied apartment. His leather shoes connect with the weak pane, which shatters instantly, Janan following behind, Fury taking flight to avoid falling. He tumbles into the room, looking about quickly for any signs of movement.
    Spoiler
    Show

[roll0]
    You see your mark holding a large meat cleaver. He was slightly masked by the lack of good lighting, but his shiny metal weapon betrayed him. He laughed grimly.

Now who sent you to kill me? I'm going to have fun getting some answers out of you.

Spoiler
    Show
    You are faster. Give me your action, then NPC, then Fury&Janan etc etc

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    You see your mark holding a large meat cleaver. He was slightly masked by the lack of good lighting, but his shiny metal weapon betrayed him. He laughed grimly.

Now who sent you to kill me? I'm going to have fun getting some answers out of you.

Spoiler
    Show
    You are faster. Give me your action, then NPC, then Fury&Janan etc etc
    Janan hesitated for a moment, before charging towards the man, heedless of his weapon. He didn't bother responding. What point was there? He'd be dead soon anyways. Delivering a quick blow to his right, followed by a high kick to the left. Keep him off balance, don't let up the pressure. Thats what Abdul's combat tutor always told him.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[3] AC 6 unarmed Arms attack Physical Normal
    (1d10+12)[22]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

After handing the book directly to the scary lady, Ovelia headed to her room to get changed and ready.

Before she got dressed herself, she released Sir Hector and did her best to make him look good. His telepathy and ability to see Aura's was very useful for keeping an eye on people planning ill-will and she knew tonight of all nights it would be vital. However, at the same time the ball was a very fancy event and she needed to make sure he looked his best so that nobody would comment on a pokemon wandering around. She dug around for the fancy clothes she had and turned back to him.

"I know you hate them, but you know why we have to wear them..." She said with a sigh as she started dressing up Sir Hector so that he looked like a Sir. "Besides, the cape looks awesome." She said stepping back to admire her work.

Once she was done with Sir Hector, Ovelia changed into her formal attire before she grabbed the fancy cloak with the Royal Crest and put it on, making sure to give it a light tug to yank away wrinkles. Finally, the young woman grabbed her sword belt and strapped it to her waist before turning to Sir Hector, "Alright, I'll need your help a lot tonight. Of all the balls this one is the most likely to be dangerous so keep an eye out for negative auras and let me know." Ovelia said with a smile.

As she looked in the mirror to make sure she looked fine she hesitated. I really need to go back to that herbalist...some of the brown is starting to get noticeable again. She thought before her mind quickly wandered to the ball and with it her first memories of Jonathan. She'd first met him at a ball similar to this one nearly four years ago and now here she was defending him at the ball.

Ovelia took a deep breath then turned towards the door, "Let's go." She said with a smile as she turned and headed out of her room trying to push away the memories. That was a different time and now he was King and she was just his bodyguard.
    You walk straight into the frantic last minute preparations before the guests begin to arrive. The etiquette teacher passionately lectures the pages and servants working the ball on their places, duties, and how important they were. Chefs were running their masterful dishes to the dining table. Tables were being carted off from the leftovers of a banquet to make room for the dancers, and the musicians were setting up and tuning.

Once you get your final instructions from the etiquette master, you are sent to Jonathan's suite to accompany him to the ball when he, and the festivities, were ready. When you arrive, you are greeted by the rather ornate wooden door that led to the royal suite.
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2013-03-27 at 03:25 PM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

Janan hesitated for a moment, before charging towards the man, heedless of his weapon. He didn't bother responding. What point was there? He'd be dead soon anyways. Delivering a quick blow to his right, followed by a high kick to the left. Keep him off balance, don't let up the pressure. Thats what Abdul's combat tutor always told him.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0] AC 6 unarmed Arms attack Physical Normal
    [roll1]
    Unfortunately, the man was just as comfortable in a scramble as you, and he dodged both blows easily. He responded by using the cleaver to place a large gash on your chest doing 18 normal damage.

Spoiler
    Show
    Fury&Janan

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

The cut was more painful to Janan than the wound would appear. He was starting to loose blood, but it was his pride that was hurt. He no longer had an unscathed body. No longer was his skin whole. Just die! Die so I may live! Janan faked left, releasing Patience to his side, while Fury clawed forward swinging his wings wildly. Janan follows up with a knee to the gut.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[20] AC 2 Phyiscal Flying Wing Attack
    (2d10+19)[31]+27 from OOC= 58 total
    (1d20)[7] AC 6 Physical Normal Arms Attack
    (1d10+12)[13]
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2013-03-27 at 03:34 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

With a deep breath, Ovelia quickly glances around for a mirror to make sure she looks her best. Then, the young woman walks up to the door and lightly knocks. "Ranger Verene, reporting, Your Majesty." She says as she waits.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

The cut was more painful to Janan than the wound would appear. He was starting to loose blood, but it was his pride that was hurt. He no longer had an unscathed body. No longer was his skin whole. Just die! Die so I may live! Janan faked left, releasing Patience to his side, while Fury clawed forward swinging his wings wildly. Janan follows up with a knee to the gut.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0] AC 2 Phyiscal Flying Wing Attack
    [roll1]+27 from OOC= 58 total
    [roll2] AC 6 Physical Normal Arms Attack
    [roll3]
    The man coughed up blood as Fury nearly ripped him to pieces. He seemed to be hanging onto the very edge of consciousness. Working through his pain, he spat Muk you and slammed the cleaver with all his power into Fury dealing 34 normal physical damage.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show