New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Kansai Region: Main

Jake S. walks out the door towards the group picture with his hands in his pockets. Blade is tugging at his pant leg, attempting to hide from the camera, but failing miserably. "C'mon Blade, at least cooperate. It's just a picture!" Blade Shakes his head and attempts to make himself unseen behind Jake's pant leg.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Katelynne follows Seika, Logan, and Jake outside for the group picture. Once there, since she is short, she stands in front of Jake and next to Seika. Eve walks beside Katelynne and looks curiously over at the treecko whom was attempting to hide behind his trainer. "Sniv" She tilts her head but dutifully takes her place in front of Katie. Eve sneaks another glance back and attempts to coarse the Treecko to come out. "Sniv..snivy!"

Smiling Katelynne looks over at Seika's cyndaquil and Logan's charmander. "Wow a charmander and a cyndaquil! How adorable! I think we are all going to make a great team!"
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-25 at 11:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #153
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Banjin enjoys the feeling of graduating and being surrounded by his classmates one last time, as the picture is taken. Afterwards, he tells everyone goodbye and begins to walk back towards his home, going to grab all his gear and his map.

"Well Poseidon, I guess it's just you and me, huh? Ah well, it's probably better that we aren't going to get bogged down by a group member wanting to stick around in a certain place for too long, eh?" He asked the little Pokemon, that had by this time climbed up onto his shoulder somehow.

"Muuuuud, kipkip" The Mudkip chirped, worried about not having other people around to help them in tough situations, although his trainer seemed uncaring about the possible dangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    That's what they all say, then when you go to sleep, bam! Face full of alien wang.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Seeing the crowd file out regardless of permission, Kaya just has to roll with it, lining up with the others, taking Torchic in her arms. As the shot's lined up, she continues to snuggle and glomp her little pokemon, the the point Torchic actually looks uncomfortable, struggling a bit as Kaya obliviously goes about her business - trying to think of a name, and actually feeling more comfortable than usual around the other pokemon as long as she focuses on Torchic's heat.

At the point when the shot's lined up, Kaya's slapstick reaches critical mass; when the shutter closes, at that exact moment the pressure on Torchic gets to be a little too much and it breathes forth a gout of fire, thankfully away from the crowd, but leaving Kaya terrifically surprised. After the photo's done, she loosens her grip on Torchic, realising too much pressure apparently forces its fire out and she just stands there for the longest time. Torchic just smiles pleasantly up at her all the same, apparently with no hard feelings - in fact it seems somewhat surprised itself.

"H-hey, Jake," she greets when the photo's over as Torchic climbs it smster, resting on her shoulder like a pirate's parrot. "U-um, do you still want to travel together? I mean, um, you said you wanted to take pictures, so..."
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2013-02-26 at 10:58 AM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Dwarf in the Playground

While the photo is being lined up, Irisis holds Bastian close to her, trying to think of what her group would be able to do. As it stood they had a starter of each of the 3 types so they were pretty balanced in that regard, the thing is she figured she wouldn't be as useful in fights as the other two would. She had always been one for thinking about things more than doing them where as the other two were a lot more active meaning they would probably do a lot more in battles than she would.

As the picture is about to be taken, she whispers to Bastian telling him to smile with her, the end result is kind of strange but in a good way. Shortly after the picture is taken, Irisis tries to pull Railyn and Bruce over to her mother. "Well mom, you will be happy to hear I won't be travelling alone, I am going to be travelling with these two." Irisis is telling her mother this so that she wouldn't worry so much about her and it seems to work judging by the smile on her mothers face.

Irisis takes her bag off her mother with all of her travelling stuff in it and hugs her, telling her mother to say goodbye to her father and promising to call when she can. After the goodbye, Irisis walks closer to her new travelling companions. "You two wanted to go and get your stuff right? Well then lets go! The sooner we have the stuff the sooner we can go on our journey. Although we might want to discuss where we want to go first, its either stay on this island or head to the mainland to the west."
    Spoiler
    Show

Currently in: (RP) Kansai Main, (OOC) Kansai OOC

Has been in: NA

The voices in my head are having a party that I'm not invited to, it's annoying because they won't turn the music down!

6. - Top - End - #156
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeons View Post
    James shrugs. He didn't care too much about the picture and it didn't seem that Brygit did either. He keeps his Chikorita in it's current position as he walks over to Brygit.

"I don't really think much of the group picture," James says, "I just decided to mention it in case, you know, you wanted to..."

James sort of trails off, unsure about what he's saying.

"Let's go find Luke," James says.
    Brygit says Ok. great. Well grab Eden and your stuff. I'm going to grab my backpack right outside the door and I'll wait for you outside. Then we can get going!

As she turns to walk out the door she gets her pokedex ready to scan the pidgey that usually sits atop the school. She is dissapointed to find it not there. Before reaching down to grab her backpack she shoves her slim and sturdy pokedex in the back pocket of her pants, because items like that just don't fit in front pockets comfortably, bleh.

She then sets Galahad on the ground saying I'm sure your tired of me carrying you so I'll let you walk now, sorry. But any time you do want me to carry you just let me know ok? Galahad ready, and her backpack now dry from her wearing it wet on the way from the river this morning, Brygit stands and waits for James to come outside to start walking to Luke's beach spot, quite amused at the proceedings of the picture and glad she and James didn't get caught in the hassel.
    Last edited by balian arcanine; 2013-02-26 at 05:08 PM.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Gathering with the other students for the picture Railyn picks a spot near the front, striking a pose for the camera. His totodile, tooth, mirrors his actions while standing on his head.

"Alright Tooth, lets go home and meet my folks before wehEEYYY!" Railyn yelps as he is dragged off by Irisis, Tooth clinging desperately to his head to avoid falling from the sudden shift.

Taken to her mother's house Railyn gives a polite greeting while Irisis gathers her stuff. "Oh man I need to go get my things too, and show off my cool pokemon!" Giving it no further thought Railyn takes off for home going through the open front door (his folks planning ahead for his return) to say goodbye. Goodbyes are exchanged and his parents admire his new pokemon, Tooth getting embarrassed from all the attention before he finally grabs his bag to leave home for his journey.

Upon rejoining with his companions he continues with Irisis's conversation about where to go as if he never left. "Well.. lets try the mainlaind? The gyms are out there right? And so are a bunch of other pokemon!"

8. - Top - End - #158

With the picture completed (Seika chose to be seated in the front, with Kamina in her lap), Seika turns to her companions. I need to pick up my travelling gear from my apartment and turn in my key to the landlord. Upon seeing their quizzical looks, she reminds them, "My parents live in the city, and last I heard, they were vacationing in Unova. I live on my own in an apartment. I already had most of my stuff shipped off to be put into storage, so I just need my gear that I'm taking with me."

Seika makes a quick stop by her apartment, takes care of her remaining obligations, and joins back up with the group ready to say goodbyes and start heading out.
    Avatar by Prime32. Seriously, his stuff is awesome.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

Tugging on Jake's sleeve, Kaya gives a clear of her throat, trying her best to be assertive. She was failing, of course. "I-I think I'll go with you... where is it you want to go? I-I... I want to take the Pokemon Gym Challenge..." She says the last part quickly, then flinches, as if expecting Jake O to laugh at the very notion of her being a gym battler

10. - Top - End - #160

"Sure thing!" Jake O. mentions, not even noticing the flinch Kaya made. "I need to get my stuff first, though. What about we meet back here in an hour or so? So everyone can say goodbye and such to their parents..." he says to Devlin, Zaphrina and Kaya, before leaving to his house.

Jake takes of his shoes while he enters the house. He yells "I'm home, MOM, DAD!" excited to tell them he got a water-type just like they wanted him to have. He enters the living room, and sees the note on the table: "Something came up, we've gone to work". Typical mom and dad. Not even on his happiest day they could be there for him.
    Jake takes a deep breath and returns Piplup to his pokeball.
    Slowly, tears begin to fall over his face. Mom and Dad weren't there, nor were they when his little sis...
    Jake gathers his equipment for the journey. He stops, still sobbing a bit, at the picture of his little sister and kneels before it. "I'll be coming back home someday, sis. Please take care."

Still a bit sad, though not crying anymore, Jake leaves the house, locking it up and leaving the keys behind. His past was just that, and to be left behind. A new life was waiting for him. He ran towards the school once again, maybe for the last time.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Brygit says Ok. great. Well grab Eden and your stuff. I'm going to grab my backpack right outside the door and I'll wait for you outside. Then we can get going!

As she turns to walk out the door she gets her pokedex ready to scan the pidgey that usually sits atop the school. She is dissapointed to find it not there. Before reaching down to grab her backpack she shoves her slim and sturdy pokedex in the back pocket of her pants, because items like that just don't fit in front pockets comfortably, bleh.

She then sets Galahad on the ground saying I'm sure your tired of me carrying you so I'll let you walk now, sorry. But any time you do want me to carry you just let me know ok? Galahad ready, and her backpack now dry from her wearing it wet on the way from the river this morning, Brygit stands and waits for James to come outside to start walking to Luke's beach spot, quite amused at the proceedings of the picture and glad she and James didn't get caught in the hassel.
    James sets Eden on the ground, grabs his backpack and slings it over his shoulder. He follows after Brygit, Eden trotting along with him. James notices Brygit turn towards the building again. He turns with her and notices nothing. He shrugs.

'Guess she was feeling sentimental,' James thinks.

He continues after Brygit, Eden following.
    Last edited by Dudeons; 2013-02-26 at 07:22 PM.
    Humanized version of my first avatar made linklele.

Declared God of Chance and Creativity as well as Equestria's Master of the d20.

Quote Originally Posted by backwaterj View Post
    Love for the d12! Dudeons wins the game!

12. - Top - End - #162

RedWizardGuy

After the picture is taken Logan turns to his travelling companions "I've got to quickly go home to grab my stuff." With that Logan jogged off home after returning Blaze to his Poke Ball.

When he got home he saw nobody was home but there was a lengthy letter on the dinning table from his parents explaining how proud they were of him and wishing him the best of luck on his journey along with asking him to come home every once in a while. He grabbed his backpack that he had packed previously.

Logan walked back to the school and while waiting for his group let Blaze out again. He knelled down to the Charmanders level and said "This is it buddy. Today we begin our journey. We will travel to far off places meeting new people and seeing new Pokemon. We will train to create a powerful team of Pokemon that could even stand against our friends here after they finish the gym challenge. And even if we don't succeed at that, let's just have fun trying. What do you say?" Asks Logan as he puts his hand out for Blaze to shake. "Charmander!" Says the Pokemon taking Logan's hand. "Then lets get to it!" Exclaims Logan, standing back up to wait for his friends.

Jingle Bells, Twilight Smells, Edward Ran Away,
    Bella Dies, Jacob Cries, Star Wars All The Way, HEY!

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Devlin nods to Jake O., Zaphrina, and Kaya, agreeing to meet up with them shortly. He heads to his grandparents with Chimchan following by his side.

"Grandpa, Grandma, I would like you to meet Chimchan." Devlin says when he arrives, gesturing to his Pokemon. For his part Chimchan looks up at the two older humans before deciding to explore the house for a bit.

His grandpa smiles. "You're a pokemon trainer now. I'm proud of you." With a worried look Grandpa Beroy adds, "Now Devlin about your parents...just try not to get your hopes up."

Devlin looks down at the ground and answers meekly. "I know. Its been four years and no one has heard from them. I just figure it can't hurt to try, you know?"

"Well good luck to." Devlin's grandmother adds. "I know you will be a great pokemon trainer."

"Thanks Grandma. Anyways, I'm traveling with some friends and I shouldn't keep them waiting. I just need to get Chimchan first. Now where is he?" Devlin looks around the house until he notices that his pokemon got its head stuck in his grandparents vase. Chuckling a little over the pokemon's silliness, Devlin returns Chimchan to his pokeball and thinks that it may be a good idea to keep him there for a little bit.

Saying goodbye once more Devlin heads back out to meet up with the rest of his traveling group.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

As Katelynne watches her two other traveling companions head home, she turns towards Jake and starts walking towards her own house. “I guess we should go get my stuff as well. Wow, can you believe that Seika has her own apartment? That’s pretty awesome!”

It doesn’t take long for the two to reach her ranch, and once there both Katelynne and Jake are bombarded with an overabundance of hugs, high fives, and congratulations from all eleven of her siblings along with her parents. After showing off their new pokemon and collecting Katelynne’s belongings, the two make their way back to the school where they quickly find Seika and Logan.

“All right, I think we are all set. Let’s get this adventure on the road!” After doing a small fist punch to the air, she looks quickly at her companions. "Ah, so what would you guys like to do first? Go looking for pokemon? Or battle? Or-" A look of uncertainty crosses her face as she looks over at the others. She would be up for anything, she just didn't want to be the one to make a decision. After all she was looking forward to getting to know Seika and Logan more.

As Eve watched her trainer, she couldn't help but to shake her head at the girl's silly antics.
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-26 at 03:12 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Orc in the Playground

"Why don't we have a double battle? It will help us get to know our Pokemon's capabilities slightly better." Jake suggests to Katelynn, Seika, and Logan.
    Last edited by Shadowz1797; 2013-02-26 at 07:04 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166

RedWizardGuy

Logan shruges at Jake's idea before smiling "Sure, sounds like a good idea to get some experience before we start our jounrey's. Who is going to be on each side?" Asked Logan.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Orc in the Playground

"Boys vs. Girls sounds fair to me."

18. - Top - End - #168
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

"Boys vs Girls eh? Well you two are going down! Isn't that right Seika?" Katelynne looks excitedly over at the redhead.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169

Seika makes a slitting motion with her thumb across her throat.
    "We'll destroy you."

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Ravanan; 2013-02-26 at 09:46 PM.
    Avatar by Prime32. Seriously, his stuff is awesome.

20. - Top - End - #170

RedWizardGuy

"Bring it on girls. We'll smash you and your Pokemon too." Growled Logan as Blaze steps in front of him holding his hands to his hips "Char, char, mander."

21. - Top - End - #171
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

A odd gleam comes into Eve's eye as she steps in front of Katelynne. "Snivy!"
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-27 at 12:30 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #172
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

After the picture is taken, Zaphrina bolts over to Jake O. and then immediately departs with her Turtwig curled up in her arms. As she nears the Pokemon Centre, she pulls out a walkie-talkie that she uses to keep in touch with her father. "Hey dad, I'm on my way to see mom. Where are you? Meet me at the Centre so I can show you my Pokemon."

After a garbled response from her father guarenteeing he would be there in a few minutes, Zaphrina decides to head into the Centre and show her mother her brand new Turtwig. As promised, only a few minutes went by before her father shows up at the Centre with everything she would need for the journey.

After a quick greeting and a fond farewell, Zaphrina returns to the school. This time,however, she walks slower and allows her Turtwig to walk beside her. When she gets back to the school, she goes straight to the designated meeting spot and waits for everyone to arrive, watching for more Pokemon to scan in the meantime.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Orc in the Playground

Right as Jake S. is about to battle his traveling companions, Blade hides behind him and starts tugging at his pant leg trying to get his attention. Looking back Jake asks Blade, "What, don't want to battle?" Blade shakes his head as if trying to say, "Not right now." Ummmm, Sorry guys, maybe later?

24. - Top - End - #174
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Katelynne looks disappointingly back as she hears Jake try to coax his Treecko out to battle. "Well...I guess Eve and I could sit out so that Seika and you can battle." She motioned towards Logan as she talked and took a few steps back.

Snivy took an angry glance back at both Katelynne and Treecko, before folding it's arms and making it's way back to Katelynne's side.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175

RedWizardGuy

"What if Seika and I battle and then we got to the Pokemon center to heal up. The Seika and you battle and heal up again and then you and me battle before we all leave?" Asks Logan, not wanting to leave Katelynne out of the fun.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Katelynne nodded her head thoughtfully as she agreed to the idea. "Okay, I guess that could work..."

She turned back towards the treecko and bent down so that she was eye level with it. She gave Blade a soft and cheerful smile. "Are you sure you don't want to participate? It will be fun! And good practice!"
    Spoiler
    Show