1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Total War Serillia (IC)

The Steelforge Botherhod

Desp: 4

To the Villshire Militia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our forces have not received any orders yet and are available. We shall attack the Bandits from our side while you attack from yours. I suggest we start the assault by dawn at (this turn). We shall send (3 mil) soldiers to do so.

To the Recyclers
    Spoiler
    Show

We could share some knowledge and materials as needed once we share a border.

ooc: its possible to grant each other temporary stats by writing it down in the EoT. For example I grant you 3 t.wealth (temporary wealth meaning you can spend it once) this turn for 3 worth of research aka 3 t.research. In game this would mean I send you gold and you could sent me schematics or researchers to aid projects.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Free State of Tarce
    DESP 6

The Crimson
    Spoiler
    Show

The Party sees much hope in the Prophet Reborn, almost analogous to the rebirth of our great Tarce. Though some of our number still cling to their own ways, the Nationalist-Progressive Party upholds the old values.

Praton Merchant's Guild
    Spoiler
    Show

The emergent power of Tarce would be foolish if it did not welcome an economic friendship with the Praton Merchant's Guild. Perhaps some sort of accord could be drawn up?

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Silver Legion

To the Free state of Tarce (DESP 4)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings. I am Marshal Augus of the Silver Legion. We command the territory known as the Eastern Coast.

I have heard a bit about your state, but I would be quite interested if you could tell me more. I have many neighbours, and I would know which of them I might run into conflict with later.
    Last edited by razovor; 2013-02-27 at 03:26 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64

The Truggers to The Silver Legion (DESP 3)
    Spoiler
    Show

Is dink we cans hunts dem down. dat be da fun part.

Serrillian Engineering Core to The Silver Legion (DESP 3)
    Spoiler
    Show

Your help would be appreciated.

Naft Importers to The New highwaymen (DESP PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

The trader thinks for a few moments before responding
    "I'm still not cinvinced your methods will work. I agree this town needs a City Watch. We've been lacking that since they all went off to join the revolution. I'm just not sure that recruiting members of the Naft Gang into that will work"

The Admiral gives you a smile
    "There is no need to fear citizen. The Serillian Navy is more than capable of fighting off any invading armada."

The Naft Gang to The New highwaymen (DESP PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

The gang members think for a few minutes before sending eachother strange winks and grins

"See, your asking us to betray our friends so someone we don't know can profit. We got this great idea to become the City Watch, where do you fit in all of this? "

You see a few of them have their hands on their swords and daggers waiting for you to make a move.

The Guild to The Cliffolk Pale (DESP 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

If you wish. We have no problem giving a tour of the factories, but may we ask what the word of Edon is?

The Preserve to The Cliffolk Pale (DESP 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Of course the Enviromentalists accept and welcome the oppertunity to share the knowledge of nature.

The 6th Legion to The Cliffolk Pale (DESP 2)
    Spoiler
    Show

If you can assist us in retaking the keep than yes. The land itself is not ours, and are willing to give it up for the fort.

Jack parcle Inc. to The Cliffolk Pale (DESP 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Poor for the land? We need the land to stay fertile to continue production, so we would never jepordize it. There, the truth is now uncovered.

Unity to The Cliffolk Pale (DESP 10)
    Spoiler
    Show

Unity is the truth. Unity is peace. Without Unity we will all be consumed by the coming darkness. Would you like to become part of Unity? We are always looking to expand our following.

Villshire Militia to The Steelforge Brotherhood (DESP 1)
    Spoiler
    Show

We will send all that we have available. Thank you for your assistance.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

To Naft Gang [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Morse Falcon’s expression remained as it was.
    “Why can't we just get along? Hate it when this happens.” He thought.

“Wow, it’s been some time since I saw one of these!!”

While saying that, he took one of the knives from the gangsmen’s hands. All of the gangsmen took their weapons out, but waited in tension. Morse wasn’t attacking.

“A kriss… curved dagger, leaves dirty wounds. You know, boy!”

He looked at the dagger’s owner. He was a young man, slender and strong. He didn’t seem to understand how Morse had gotten the best of him.

“You put it in the belly of the guy you want dead, and twist it. He will live horribly... for a while.”

He kept talking, and walking throughout the room.

“Well; about your question; you need me for a lot of reasons.

Being clear; I’m the guy who is going to get you the money to get the Watch going. I’m the guy who knows how to actually create bonds between you and the City so you get your money without having to make gruesome public displays (Which wouldn’t do wonders for your public image, that you are going to have to keep an eye on).

I’m the guy who has created contacts with the Importers and the Navy, to make them collaborate. They are very interested in you, and wanted to come in fire and numbers here. I had some troubles convincing the Importers you were worth their time.

I'm the guy who has contacts with technomages, and can get you really funny toys.”

He kept walking, and threw his knife to the air. He caught it again, two steps
    later.

“I’m the guy who already has a legitimate cover; and who knows how to keep it.

I’m a Governor, boys. A “legit” Governor.

You can’t get me off the board without creating more troubles than you would have with me on the board and on your side.”

The gangsmen were still in a menacing pose.

“What, boys? You think you can get this done, go back to the streets with a badge, and keep going as always? No; you will require training.

Training that only I can give you.

Morse stopped. He had a door and a window to his back, and the gangsmen were all inside the room.
    It was a first floor. He probably could jump without damage, but the door was safer.

“What’s your name, boy?”

“I’m Lorenzo”

“Nice kriss, Lorenzo. Make sure to keep it next time.

As I was saying; and this is the last thing: I’m the guy who has surrounded the building with enough men and burning oil to send you all to lie next to your forefathers if something happens.

This can work, but only if we become “friends”. And friends don’t cut or stab each other, or set their respective houses on fire. Now, put the pointy bits away.

It’s cute; but I’m not impressed.”

He threw the kriss to Lorenzo, who caught it in the air. In less than a second, Morse had his short sword out.
    His grin was clear. "This is not the first time I do this", it said.

”Now; how’s this going to go, boys?”

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Forgot to ask you about attacking people in PM. Dumb me. The threat is true; I was sending agents into the City for my EoT. You can consider that my whole Esp is there, for die roll sake.

To Naft Importers [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    “I’m telling you, I’ve done it before. Let’s try this: Lend me some money for the [Turn]. I will use it to organize the Watch. If I fail to get the Gang into this, I’ll do it anyways.
    If I do this in less than three [Turns], I won’t have to return it. If I fail to organize the Watch, or take more than three [turns], you will get your money back”

“See, you have no losses this way.”
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2013-02-27 at 10:16 AM.

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

DRF

Patric's Gang
    Spoiler
    Show

We work for a common purpose - we both wish to see the Western Boarder as a part of Destin. Why don't we unite, combining our manpower to further our goals?

King of Dastin
    Spoiler
    Show

Greetings, great king! We, your loyal subjects cruelly held down by the Harkon kings for years, finally see the chance to return to our true ruler - meaning, of course, your esteemed self. Would you be willing to lend aid to our cause?

Go Tigers!

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

Praton Merchant Guild
    DefEsp. 2

The Megi
    Spoiler
    Show
    Praton, a mighty city in her own right, cannot stand against the storm that is sure to come without strong leadership. I propose that we unify our city under a single leadership and begin to fortify the surrounding region. With your mages skill and the Merchants Guild’s deep pockets, I’m sure we can concoct something.

Pratonian Dock Scum
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings my friends. As the kingdom enters a new era Praton stands poised to become greater than ever! Will you join the Merchant Guild and The Megi in a discussion of the city’s future?
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Guilds of Darkspire

To the House of Morn
    Spoiler
    Show
    "You are right of course. Such factions cannot coexist without strong leadership. Perhaps we shall see war once more, and perhaps a new leader shall arise to keep order. Whatever the outcome we can assure you that the Guilds will defend Darkspire from any threat. One of the few things we have in common is the love for our city. Before I depart allow me to thank you for your generous hospitality. I'm sure that we shall speak again."
    Total War Faction(s):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Credit goes to Nyrt

9. - Top - End - #69

The Crimson
    ESP-D 2

The Frost Rangers
    Spoiler
    Show

You speak tentative words, ranger. Such indecisiveness does not become you. The oracles of the Crimson already know what others think of the Frost Rangers. We know of the fear and respect you have garnered from those in the Jarrdik, just as we have heard the whispers of all the would-be puppetmasters of the Dark Mountains trying to make you dance on their strings. You are the one who lives in the center of the mountain fastnesses, who alone could disrupt the schemes of every other faction in the north; yours is the fury that the mountains fear, from the dead men in Grath trying to direct you away from the Brashlands to the mad wolfshead in Darkspire sending you to a land that will scour the flesh from your bones to Yoslov's children of the first soldier refusing to ally to everyone trying to march your rangers down Pardik Mine in the hopes that they will never be seen again. Do not tell me that others fear you, for I already know the sky to be blue and the sands to be dry. Tell me rather what you know yourself to be, for that truth is greater in the eyes of God.

House Vlarten (DESP 1)
    Spoiler
    Show

So long as due reverence is being given to God, it does not matter the ritual or the names attached. We would of course prefer that you seek a path to enlightenment through the words of the Prophet Reborn, but where no offense is intended none is taken.

The Old Faith
    Spoiler
    Show

Until that day. Keep safe, brother.

The Guild
    Spoiler
    Show

A foolish notion. God was there when you were oppressed by the Harkons just as He was there when the first Harkons burned our first holy writ when they conquered this land. He was there for every blow that rained down on your body, just as He was there with every starving child of the desert when no food could be found for a hundred miles. God is not kind. God is God. If we want to make the world kind, that is no concern of His, but rather a work for us to achieve. We, therefore, as men of God are not interested in kindness, but rather in reverence and faith, through which we may shape this world into the thing you might hope it to be.

Semoril Family
    Spoiler
    Show

An interesting idea, this; strength as an abstract, rather than a physical construct based on physical might. A true thing, I think. The strength that can be found in knowledge, or in the power to make your own choices; these are important things indeed. If I may propose an example of such, in addition to the strength of your arm you also have the power that you have claimed to mark your own path through the world, and the knowledge that, of those who met at the wolfshead's feet in Darkspire, you were the only one with the courage to outright refuse the mad lord's advances. This is a thing that we respect, child of the first soldier. Should you need the aid of God, you need only pray to Him, and should you desire the aid of the Crimson in your endeavors you need only ask. Speak to the wind, and we will hear.

The Cliffolk Pale
    Spoiler
    Show

Before the Harkon Kings there was the Crimson Prophet, born of the red sands at Garham's Heart. When the Abominations came to drive out the old religions the Prophet walked into the red sands with a promise to return. Now that the last of the Harkon Kings has been locked away, he has returned, the Prophet reborn in flesh once more, arisen to lead this land now called Serillia back to the reverence towards God that was once its birthright. This is our calling, as it is the calling of every righteous man.

Free State of Tarce
    Spoiler
    Show

This is good to hear, brother. We are glad that some still accept the old ways; it sometimes feels that everywhere we have turned we have found perversion and greed. Not in Tarce, it would seem.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

10. - Top - End - #70

Shienen Calvary

To Steelforge Brotherhood
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tomorbataar sends her greetings and a proposition. The Steel clan has always prided itself for the superiority of it's weapons over the other clans, and the Lady of Steel has heard of the quality of your weaponry. There is interest within the Steel Clan of purchasing a number of your weapons to see how they compare and test them in ritual combat.

Frost Rangers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Naranbaatar sends his greetings. Our two groups are similar in philosophy and have a unique position. We are both dependent on the features of our territory, for just as our horses could not navigate your mountains, upon the plains, one could spot your rangers and scouts from miles upon miles away. I believe it would be beneficial to us both to remain neutral in regards to each-other for the time being.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

11. - Top - End - #71

The Recyclers
    DESP: 2

The Guilds of Darkspire
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Guild of the Many
    Edwin nods his head knowingly. "I see. My sympathies, for your setbacks, but I understand. As for politics, we cannot see much from outside the city walls, but it does seem like some dark forces are at play. Between the hostilities with the Harkon in the Pardik Mines and the disturbing reports I've heard of the Cult of Ash, I have a feeling that things around Darkspire are going to get very complicated." He sighed heavily. "And unfortunately, such complications always lead to the cityfolk getting trampled underfoot. If you let us know what's happening within the city, you can count on support from the Recyclers in assisting however we can. We would be glad to demonstrate how the Unliving can be of use within the city."

Edwin took a few steps over to the nearest table and grabbed one of House Morn's snacks before wandering back. "I see Lady Misha is here - after all, she would be hard to miss with that entourage - but the Guild of Enlightenment sent a representative as well, yes? I'm sure he must be around somewhere, busy with other matters."

12. - Top - End - #72

Kobold

The frost rangers
    DefEsp:3

The Crimson
    Spoiler
    Show

Perhaps you are right prophet of the sands perhaps i did speak tentative, but this doesn't matter. We indeed have gathered respect and fear, and this probably shall remain so for a long time to come.

As for myself i see i know what i am and always was, a mercenary that wandered the lands for a long time even before the war with the mad Harkons, i know that others as i send you this message are planning behind my back, and spying at you and me and all the others.
    And perhaps you are right taking up in one sense this territory might perhaps have changed me a bit towards being a bit tentative in my words and who knows perhaps actions.

Shienen Calvary
    Spoiler
    Show

We return your greetings, and agree on your observations as well your proposal.
    -Legionas

To Patrice
    Spoiler
    Show

Unfortunately we are short on funds on the moment, we shall write back again when we have the full amount.

Thank you for your help.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

Glorious House of Morn

Gathering at Highhome
    Spoiler
    Show
    The gathering was promised to be two days, but it was not to be. Late at night after the first, armed guards approached each of the guests, with a message from Lord Decusiel. Unfortunately there had been a threat against the gathering by the Cult of Ash. Although he felt confident of his personal safety, he would not allow his hubris to jeopardize the distinguished guests who had come to greet him. They would be escorted safety to another part in Darkspire, or outside the city, whichever they preferred, within the hour.

Frost Rangers
    Spoiler
    Show
    An additional message is sent to the Frost Rangers. Unfortunately it would seem that the Semoril Family is not interested at this time and feels content to box the Frost Rangers in. A pity, and perhaps something the House of Morn can help the Frost Rangers with another time.

14. - Top - End - #74

The Naft Gang to The New highwaymen (DESP PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

One of the Gang member looks out the window and notices your men outside

"Fine, We'll follow your plan for now. We'll get some fall guys lined up for you to frame."

As he puts his dagger away "Just tell us what needs to be done."

Naft Importers to The New highwaymen (DESP PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"Alright, we can put in 3 RES for the operation."

Patric's Gang to Dastinian Revolutionary Front (DESP 6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Who ever said that's our goal? Many of the locals want to become part of Dastin, but we're into ruling the land ourselves.

King Dastin to Dastinian Revolutionary Front (DESP 10)
    Spoiler
    Show

While we would be willing to send aid, Part of our alliance with Baardin requires we do not get involved with Serillia. If you have a border with our country we may be able to provide something, but until then this communication is all we can send.

15. - Top - End - #75

NinjaGuy

To Naft Gang [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Morse put his sword away, but stayed close to the door.

"We'll divide your boys in squads to go along mine; and we'll show you the way. Make sure that each squad has the hit lists; which I'll be expecting tonight. I'll also require a list with your numbers, to organize things better.

In the meantime, we'll spend the money the Importers are sending well. We'll have to use some to get badges and uniforms; but I see no reason not to give you guys a starting bonus.

Oh, I did forget to say that the Importers promised us some Resources just to get this going, right? Damn my memory.

And the best part is that if they "forget" to pay; the Naft Watch has the perfect excuse not to defend them when "accidents" happen. And you know how accidents are... Unpredictable.

This idea is a gold mine, I tell you!"

To Naft Importers [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We'll be counting on the money. And worry not; you have made a wise decission. We'll talk again next month."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tarce
    DESP6

The Crimson
    Spoiler
    Show
    Their ignorance will bring them only misery and defeat; our faith will pave us a path of glory through their gluttony and despair. United, we the faithful could bring truth and piety to these heathen lands.

The Silver Legion
    Spoiler
    Show
    I, Consul Rhul Alibin Derez of Tarce, greet you.

The Free State of Tarce seeks only to give to its people what they rightly deserve: the right to freedom from foreign oppression. We will defend our territory to the death, and smite any who would restrict our trade and liberty. That is all that needs to be said of our great and glorious nation: barring violation of those tenets, the Free State of Tarce wishes for only peace and prosperity.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Silver Legion:

To the Free State of Tarce
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I see. I assume then, you would rather not be spending money on maintaining an offensive military force. I don't imagine you'll starting any wars, and you would probably rather spend the money on public works."

"With that in mind, I propose a treaty. The Free State of Tarce will stay out of any conflict the Silver Legion fights over the coming months. In exchange, we will protect you from aggressors. If anyone attacks you we will retaliate, perhaps conquer them completely, at the least we'll ensure they're not a threat anymore."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Varrim Guard

To the Kreen Guard
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would be willing to participate in such an attack.

19. - Top - End - #79

Begining of Turn 2

News From the Capitol

The capitol has been pushed into a consumers paradise as the Praton Merchant Guild has been trying to move into the Guild's territory. As they each compete for raw materials the price of lumber and ore has skyrocketted in the capitol. Likewise the cost of manufatured goods has dropped significantly. While both groups continue to fight for business most people are betting on the Praton Merchants, who seem to have more backing them in the take over.

Taking a back seat to this was news that the Serillian Guard have been attempting to move into the Lowside Docks. Most believe a mysterious benifactor gave the lowside Smugglers a good deal of gold which has been key to keeping the Guard out of the area.

Elsewhere in the central areas of Serillia, Unity has been slowly growing as many poor are attracted to belonging to a group.

In the East, the Royal Eyes, the Intelligence network of the Mad King, have taken control of Fort Weran and are spreading news that Tallup is preparing for war. The Loyal Legion agrees with their analysis while the 10th Legion is saying everything is under control.

Estan, the Docter who works in Fort Vess has developed new prostetic technology with the help of the Eastern Army.

The Serillian Engineering Core is saying they were attack by the Sprites this past month, and thanks to the Silver Legion minimal damage was caused.

The Truggers have a great hunting festival after they are given funds to buy new weapons. Gaston from House Gaston comes down himself and hunts with the Truggers. Rumors say he killed an 18 foot Croc with his bare hands.

In the West, most was calm except for the Kreen Guard attacked the Church of Forgivness. The Church was well armed and ready for a fight, although they are said to have lost the fight.

In the Mountains the an effort to remove the Green Bandits went underway lead by the Villshire Militia. The Militia won with outside help, although casualties on both sides were high.

The Recyclers invaded Brashland Mountains, and have nearly driven the Yodelers out of the territory.

In the North The Semoril Family has attacked the 6th Legion. The Legion was caught completely unprepaired and were routed. The reminants have been seen retreating back to the Capitol to join with the 5th Legion, but taking a long path to avoid running into the Semorils.

The High Loggers had large landslides happen in their territory this past month causing severe damage and loss of life. They are blaming the Preserve, a group of naturalists who reside in Tastia Hills for the damage. The loss of timber has not helped the situation in the capitol with the Guild War.

The Naft Gang has been destroyed by a newly formed Naft Watch!

Technocorp has agreed to retrofit the Serillian Navy with their newest Weapons.

Darkspire had its own terrible news over the past month. While trying to hold a dinner for the rulers of the area, House Morn was attack by cultest from the Cult of Ash. They set fires to many of House Morns buildings and did some severe damage. The Guilds of Darkspire attack the Cult afterward and drove them out of the slums, although rumors are they are still working in Darkspire.

House Morn attacked Rish Corp and pushed them out of the Warehouse. The Warehouse is now under House Morn's control and the few last members of Rish Corp. are in hiding.

To Those who were at Morn's meeting
    Spoiler
    Show

In the early evening you are rushed out of the building due to a threat from the Cult of Ash. As you walk outside the Cult Attacks, not trying to kill the people, but burn all the buildings in Highhome. House Morn quickly kills the Cultests and evacuates the Guests, but not before many buildings are badly burned.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Eastern Army (ESPD 9)

Mad Doc Eston
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am happy to see progress in your work. I would like to assist you further by taking over the paperwork and administration duties in the region, so they wouldn’t distract you from your research.

Last Legion
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have ascertained that your ‘’protection’’ is nothing more than an extortion. As such I would like to propose you to vacate the Rist city right away. You don’t have the numbers to win against me and the walls of Rist Castle will turn this into a prolonged and costly siege for you, even if you were to manage to turn the tide of battle somehow.

[I should note that my fearful presence should help me in the situation involving intimidation on both sides, but I assume that description was simply fluff.]

Companions
    Spoiler
    Show
    May I ask you, if your agents were operating in the Dark Quarter past month?

Sparrows
    Spoiler
    Show
    May I ask you, if your agents were operating in the Dark Quarter past month?
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2013-03-07 at 04:00 PM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Sparrow-Eastern Army[4 I believe]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I did have agents in the district. The goal was to establish closer ties between our respective intelligence services. I was not aware you had your own interests in the area.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Varrim Guard

To DRF [2]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are you yet able to facilitate a private meeting? I do not appreciate being kept waiting.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Eastern Army

Sparrows [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    No harm, no foul. You shouldn't expect any trouble from this.

Church of Secrets (6+?)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sparrows told me they sent their agents to the Dark Quarters. They seem to be a friendly lot, though not very good at keeping secrets. You should take that into account, when dealing with them.

[P.S. And the fact that I told Church of Secrets about Sparrows would be a secret, which they wouldn't share with Sparrows.]
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2013-03-07 at 06:24 PM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Silver Legion

To the Loyal Legion:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. I am Augus, Marshal of the Silver Legion, and ruler of the Eastern Coastline. I'm sure you've heard of the work I'm doing in the territories around me. I am very much concerned with stability in my region, so these reports of movement by the armies of Tallup worry me."

"Can you tell me the extent of their movements? What is their aim? Should we expect to be personally attacked?"

To the Tenth Legion
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings. I am Augus, Marshal of the Silver Legion, and ruler of the Eastern Coastline."

"It has come to my attention that the Royal Eyes are spreading rumours of a Tallup invasion. I am well aware this could be a lie, to distract us away from the Mad King while he is weak. You seem to be confident it is so. Can you tell me why? What is Tallup doing?"

To The Truggers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I hear you had a rather successful hunt. Hopefully the beasts won't threaten your people any longer. Might I join you for the last of the festival?"

To the Engineering Core:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "How are the levies? Manage to kill any of the sprites?"

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Glorious House of Morn

Public Announcement

Let it not be said that the Glorious House of Morn is not hospitable. Our own Lord Decusiel Isfran Morn uncovered the cultists and through questioning discovered the eminent attack. It was on his order that we rescued the guests from the hands of the Cult of Ash, willing to let pride go to ensure their safety!

The Glorious House of Morn shoulders the damage, but the blame lay onto another. Once the cultists were driven off, we discovered that they had been let in by none other than the Rish Corp. We know why now why their representatives had seemed keen to speak to other guests and ignore their hosts, for they had predicted the downfall of our Glorious House! The fiends! The betrayers! Lord Decusiel Isfran Morn led the charge himself to push out them out of the Warehouse onto the streets where dogs belong.

Let it be known that this is the way of the Glorious House of Morn, we will fight for our friends, and bring an end to our enemies! Wisdom in power!

-One of the heralds sent to spread news of recent events in Darkspire

Guilds of Darkspire
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you for removing a common threat. We had originally planned to take the Darkspire Slums in repayment for their attack, but since you have done a service, ti seems the least we can do is respect and support your newly acquired ownership of it.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

DRF

Varrim Guard
    Spoiler
    Show

Yes, we have a leader who can meet with you. Your place or ours?

Kreen Guard
    Spoiler
    Show

by what right did you attack the Church of Forgiveness? Know you will face the consequences for these actions.

Go Tigers!

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

Semoril Family (DESP 2)

Commander Kraak
    Spoiler
    Show
    The 6th legion was paper, you had no need to delay your mission on their account. If you planned to arrive fashionably late to our king's victory you may be in for a wait. We suggest you spend this wait in a country who's government you acknowledge or plan to do something about.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Varrim Guard

To DRF
    Spoiler
    Show
    Meet me in Fort Ladden. You have my word no harm will come to you.

As for the Kreen Guard, they are my allies, and their actions were just. I will elaborate further in private.

29. - Top - End - #89

NinjaGuy

To Naft Importers
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you see, the Watch is assembled, as I promised. I would like to request a meeting with a representative of mine, to discuss certain matters.

To Naft Watch / Lorenzo
    Spoiler
    Show
    "So, it seems there is some bad blood between us; something about a knife.

Now, let it not be said I'm not a reasonable man. I want to discuss this directly with you.

Given that it was my help the one you received last month, I suppose I deserve it.

Morse Falcon."

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: As you can guess; I'll use my Esp for security if necessary.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

DRF

Verrim Guard (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

The representative from the DRF was dressed well, though the clothes didn't fit him perfect - they were clearly borrowed. Walking up to the gate, he announces himself. "I'm Chris Ashton, the diplomat from the DRF. I have a meeting with someone from the Verrim Guard, I believe."

Go Tigers!