Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 73

Thread: RtR: Chris

  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default RtR: Chris

    Go ahead and post your character sheet for my reference, then we'll start.
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Just assume I am Grazing in the undercity in the Conclave turf...

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Well I think I tend my Garden, via Create water, and Plant Growth (enrich)
    Last edited by Clockworkmaster; 2013-02-24 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Typo

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    When it becomes night I will head out of the undercity to look for Prey.
    My stealth check (1d20+22)[26]

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Question Re: RtR: Chris

    I will continue to do my own thing until you say otherwise...
    I will climb up to the top of a building to get a good vantage point.
    Do i see anything interesting?

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    You've been tending to your garden for the past couple days, when you suddenly hear a booming voice echo down the corridors.

    Mountain HAMMER!

    This is immediately following up by a loud crash and some squeaking.
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    I will go into Lurker mode...
    (1d20+22)[25]

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    You travel down a fair distance through the undercity corridors, and now hear two voices, just around the next corner, a man and a woman. As far as you can tell, each has their own light source.

    "I think that's the last of the rats for now. Cure Light Wounds."
    "But we're still no closer to finding the source of all this filth. The stench of the Golgari reeks strongly in here."
    "We will find it, and when we do, we shall burn it with cleansing fire!"
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    I will cast Chameleon, then move a bit closer to observe...
    but i will find a nook or cranny to hid in.
    Last edited by Clockworkmaster; 2013-02-25 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Typo

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    You round the corner, and see a pair of heavily armored figures, the man holding a flaming greatsword, and the woman packing a mace and torch in opposite hands.

    "Did you hear that? Sounded like 'Chameleon.'"
    "The spell, perhaps? Likely an undead or predator of some sort wants to sneak up on us.
    "Shall we use the surprise, sister?"
    "Yes, I think now would be a good time."

    The woman sets her torch down and reaches back to unfasten her necklace.
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Fire bad. I will retreat, 60 ft. back...

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Immediately after you retreat, you hear a bang and see a fireball erupt behind you.

    "Looks like it was smart enough not to be in that. A pity, that was our last bead."
    "Stay alert brother, whatever that was is still out there."

    The pair will slowly round the corner and walk in your direction, looking around with care.
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    I will move 30ft. closer to them and use my Venomous Breath, 30 ft. cone
    (1d6)[3] Int Damage
    (1d6)[1] Wis Damage
    Dc 20 fort save
    If hey pass half the damage
    if they fail they are confused for 5 rounds. (as the spell)

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    (1d4)[2] Next Venomous Breath usage...

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Ouch. Here goes the saves.

    Woman: (1d20+7)[8]
    Man: (1d20+8)[17]
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    init (1d20+6)[17]

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Initiative: Man (1d20+2)[22]
    Woman: (1d20+1)[4]
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Rolling to see what the guy does.
    (1d100)[33]
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    The man passes his turn babbling, your move.
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Charge the Girl with a single Claw attack
    Dc 20 save from both because of Poisonous Cloud (10ft. aura)
    (1d3)[1] str. damage if they fail, and they gain the sickened condition if they fail.
    attack roll on the girl
    (1d20+12)[20]
    Damage (1d6+1)[7]
    Sneak attack (1d6)[1]
    Dc 20 fort save from my Poison ability if i hit
    (1d2)[1] con damage
    Dc 20 fort save from my Toxic Flesh ability if it hit
    (1d2)[1] dex damage

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Go go fort saves!
    Str (1d20+7)[9]
    Dex (1d20+7)[14]
    Con (1d20+7)[23]
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Man's save vs. cloud (1d20+8)[9]
    Man's confusion roll for next turn (1d100)[63]

    [color=pink]"How dare you![/roll]
    The girl proceeds to try to bash you with her mace.
    To-hit (1d20+4)[6]
    Damage (1d8)[5]
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    The man hits himself for (1d8+2)[4] damage, your move.
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    I will full round... also they have to save vs. poison cloud again
    (1d3)[3] str damage
    (1d20+6)[19]
    (1d20+4)[18]
    (1d20+4)[7]
    (1d20+4)[11]
    (1d20+4)[19]
    (1d20+4)[21]
    Save vs toxic flesh for each hit
    (1d2)[1]
    (1d2)[1]
    (1d2)[2]
    (1d2)[2]
    (1d2)[1]
    (1d2)[1]
    Con damage...
    save vs poison for each hit all DC 20
    (1d2)[2]
    (1d2)[2]
    (1d2)[1]
    (1d2)[1]
    (1d2)[1]
    (1d2)[2]
    Dex damage
    (1d6+1)[6]
    (1d6+1)[7]
    (1d6+1)[7]
    (1d6+1)[7]
    (1d6+1)[5]
    (1d6+1)[6]
    My damage

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    The girl crumples in a heap under your flurry of attacks.
    Man's save vs cloud: (1d20+8)[13]
    Man's confusion roll: (1d100)[81]
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    Man's turn:

    Free: "Nooooooo!"
    Swift: "Iron Heart Surge! (He is no longer confused.)
    Standard: "Mountain Hammer!"

    To-hit: (1d20+6)[17]
    Damage: (4d6-1)[13]+(1d6)[5] fire.
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Clockworkmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    A Tower of Echoes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    i will use my breath weapon again
    Save vs poison cloud (1d3)[1] str damage
    Save vs Toxic breath
    (1d6)[6] int damage
    (1d6)[1] wis damage
    (1d4)[4] new use
    and if he fails the DC 20 save he is confused for 5 rounds.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    vs. poison cloud (1d20+8)[11]
    vs. toxic breath (1d20+8)[26]
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chess435's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: RtR: Chris

    "Begone, you foul beast!"

    He will spend a swift and a standard to recover maneuvers and hit you again.

    To-hit (1d20+3)[9]
    Damage (2d6-2)[6]+(1d6)[5] fire.
    ^~Cody T.~^

    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •