New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Last Paladin IC - Part III

The longer you resist, the farther into both the vibrating object is pushed.
    "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality" - Pyrrha Nikos

Quote Originally Posted by Stu42 View Post
    I used to like called shots. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Arvak Avatar by Dirtytabs

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin dares Ns'karra to push them in further. The more extreme this gets, the more like torture it becomes. "That's right! I'm experiencing this on MY terms! You're not even offering my choices anymore. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME A WILLING PARTICIPANT IN MY DEGENERATION!"

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ettin in the Playground

The object pulls back, slowing in its usage. It circles around your entrance while the piercing on your nub continues to vibrate. Something taps against one of your nipple piercings, causing its vibration to change as well, shooting extra bolts of pleasure over your spine.

Whoever is in command here continues, playing your body's senses like a harp. You shudder as you are brought to the very brink of a climax, but held there. You struggle as the release you so desperately crave is held just inches out of your reach. The effect seems to be far more unbearable than the stinger ever was, and you feel your resistance crumbling.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Desperate, Karrin starts biting her own lips and even her own tongue. Anything to use pain to bring her mind back down to Earth. It's not like she can die in here, so even getting her tongue severed won't matter.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

A pair of meaty hands grab your jaw and force your mouth open. A wooden rod is shoved in, stopping just above your throat, and held in place. Tremors start to wrack your limbs.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin tries to stop breathing. If anything that discomfort and concentrated effort might distract her for a bit more. If that doesn't work she'll need to try to break some of her teeth against the wooden rod.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Constitution (DC 15): (d20+2)[14]

You are unable to hold your breath; your entire body rebels against your commands, writhing in the grasp of pleasure but unfulfilled. The rod is too wide for your jaw to apply enough pressure; all you can do is bite down on it, which has a negligible effect.
    Last edited by Maquise; 2013-03-14 at 10:16 AM.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Exhxausted, remembers how much better that night with Mira was when she infused holy energy into the mix. She wonders if she can access her holy powers (or an imaginary representation of such) in this demonic reality construct. Karrin attempts to release a burst of white energy. This would likely heighten the pleasure of everyone (including herself), pushing people over the edge.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

You succeed in emitting a burst of white energy. This forces you into a climax.

You spend an undetermined amount of time in the climax; it seems to last for an eternity. It is by far the most powerful in your memory. When you are done, your throat is hoarse from screaming, your body sore and your ankles and wrists chafed from where they thrashed against your bindings, and you are covered in liquid, most of it not your own.

The vibrations return, and you are slowly returned to your previous state.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

With an orgasm that powerful, Karrin isn't sure she can take more than one of those at a time. She tries to think of the most disgusting creatures she has fought, using mental imagery to try to counteract the physical sensations. If that doesn't work, she thinks of mom. That usually worked to cool things down.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ettin in the Playground

You succeed in distracting your mind, but it doesn't get you very far, and you can't be sure how long you can keep this up.

Will Save (DC 20): [roll]d20+12[roll]

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

(Let me try that again)
    Will Save: (d20+12)[25]

You ride out the attention, forcing your body to cool down. All you've done is buy yourself some time, though; you know that sooner or later you will break.
    Last edited by Maquise; 2013-03-14 at 11:46 AM.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

"What do you WANT, Ns'karra? Tell me and get it over with. I've got a relic to find and devils to kill."

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground

I want you to stop fighting. I want you to enjoy yourself, and just forget what is going on in the world. Is this really such a bad thing? Remember what you asked me for; I've given it all to you.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

"Too many people count on me for me to go ahead and forget about the world except for occasional small vacations. I've already participated in your orgies. And remember what YOU want? Harbinger dead? Your lords would be very upset with you if you put your own personal VANITY...your obsession with my submission, before the destruction of your hated enemy the devils!"

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ettin in the Playground

You don't know what I want. You give yourself more credit than you are worth; we don't need you to destroy Harbinger, it would simply make things easier for us. I'm shielding you from the brunt of my master's wrath. It was I that convinced him to spare you rather than seek your destruction.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

"Then EDUCATE me. A cultural exchange program would be more meaningful and productive than THIS."

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

"Meaningful. You like that word, don't you? You like to think that there is purpose in the world. Well, as you so desire education, let me teach you."

You feel a smooth, long-nailed hand glide over your chest, resting on your sternum. A second hand, a match to the first, grabs your face and turns it up. Through the blindfold you can see a pair of burning green points, gazing balefully down at you.

"What do I want? Freedom. Free to do as I will, as I please. When we have torn the Harbinger and his lackeys to pieces, and scattered their ashes across the landscape, when we have shed enough blood to fill the oceans, and have brought ruin to all those who claim to seek higher power, we will know our freedom. Why? Because it is all mindless. There is no purpose, no greater meaning. The universe is mindless! We kill, we corrupt, I ravage you for no purpose, then that we may revel in our blessed existence! Now, scream!"

She pushes down on your chest, and you feel her hand slide effortlessly into your chest. Reaching in, she cups your heart in her hand, and sends a fell energy into it. You can feel something like liquid ecstasy flow throughout your body, and immediately burst into another climax.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Scream she does. Scream loudly and lewdly too. But, at the same time, she gains a bit of understanding. After she has screamed her throat hoarse from the climax, she laughs and says, "He....heheh...so THAT'S why you do what you do...you're trying to fill the void in your pathetic existence with MORE meaningless-ness in order to mask the void! You're searching for meaning too. You just go about it the wrong way and you won't admit it! AHAHAHAHAH!"

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ettin in the Playground

"Laugh all you want. And when you've lost everything you've tried to keep, when your companions are all dead or deserted you, and you look for some faint ember of hope and find none, you will remember me. And you will come crawling back to me on your hands and knees, begging for me to take you as I have here. And I will, and you will be mine forever."

You awaken. Finding and donning your scattered undergarments, you head for a nearby window. The sun is rising.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Troubled but amused, Karrin dressed with haste and enjoys the morning sunrise while meditating. She knows what to say next time to piss off the demon even more.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ettin in the Playground

You complete your meditations and eat the morning meal. Your companions, having awakened as well, prepare for the rest of the journey.

Anita approaches you. "I don't know what I'll do once we get to Cabathad yet, but I am willing to accompany you on the journey if you'll have me."

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

"Good morning Anita. I apologize again if you felt I made fun of you on purpose yesterday. Now, I don't see why we can't travel together. We have much to discuss about Angrove, about how we might help each other. As for Cabathad, I hear those people hate all outsiders."

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'll gladly share anything I know about Angrove, if it means getting the city back. As for Cabathad, I heard that it was quite sudden, the change. For a long time it had been a thriving city, trading with many others, such as Goldharbor, Stronghaven and Whiteveil. Then suddenly, its nobility stopped leaving the city, sending emissaries in their place. They grew increasingly hostile too, shunning their former allies, in the space of a single generation."

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

"*Sigh* With our luck, the people of Cabathad have been possessed by demons or something. Well, to start us, can you give us a general description of what Angrove is like over the past few years? I hear that soldiers are magically cursed to follow orders, and lives are as cheap as ale."

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

Anita says, "The city is tightly controlled by the High Lords, who in turn enforce the rules of the Temple of the Obsidian Throne, the diabolic cult. City-wide conscription is practiced; those of gifted intellect are recruited by the temple to become diabolists, while anyone in the city not possessing of any craft is sent into soldiering. While the law is powerful, people do try to go about their lives as well as they can, I guess."

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

"But how much do the people suffer? It sounds like the devils care not for the lives of their subjects at all."

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

Anita says, "It has been a few years; I don't know how much tighter the devil's control has gotten. When I was there at least, they ignored you for the most part as long as you obeyed their laws. These included tight behavioral rules, such as who you could marry, when you could be out and where you could go, as well as attending the temple on a regular basis."

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

"How long as it been since you were there? You didn't recently escape?"

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

Anita says, "Not in the city proper. After the coup, I was taken in by a guild of thieves working in the city's lower parts. It was a hard existence, compared to what I'd lived before, but I managed, by either talking or fighting my way out of most situations. Eventually, I came across a group of knights who were still loyal to my family. They protected me and trained me until we were found out. I escaped, but was forced into hiding in the settlements on the frontiers of our territory. That's pretty much where you found me."