New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1510
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central IX: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Ill be around for about two-three hours or so if you change your mind.

Also we need to feel this page up, so this thread doesn't end on an odd number.
    Last edited by Legato Endless; 2015-02-07 at 12:17 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Werewolf Central IX: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

What do you want to talk about?

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey Jerry.

How's things?

I'm up for anything. For a random smattering on my end:

I just saw the The Fall. The cinematography was excellent.

I also lost every round of Mario Kart last weekend against a friend of mine who needs more hobbies and slower reflexes.

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Lately I've been watching a lot of Superhero shows. Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Arrow, Flash, Gotham... Apparently I'm really into super heroes (though technically, only two of those shows are actually about super heroes, and only one of those heroes actually has powers.)

I also watched Galavant recently. Have you seen that?

5. - Top - End - #1505
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, first couple episodes. The humor doesn't do much for me, but the songs aren't bad.

How's Gotham now? I sort of forgot about it after the pilot.

The superbowl party I went to was fairly forgettable except for the bacon jalapeno cheesecake.

Also posting on my phone, so my composition is going to be a bit truncated.

6. - Top - End - #1506
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Yeah... the Galavant isn't exactly great, but I enjoy musicals, so that aspect of the show covered over a lot of its shortcomings.

As for Gotham, I'm enjoying it a lot. I actually look forward to new episodes of Gotham more than any of the other shows I mentioned. Penguin and Riddler are some of my favorite characters, but I pretty much like everybody in the show (with the possible exception of Barbara.)

Just be aware that I don't actually read the comics, so I'm unaware of any significant departures from the canon. I like the superhero genre, so one would think I would be into comics, but that medium has a ton of problems that I just can't put up with. If there are any elements of the show that would anger people who are familiar with the canon, I wouldn't be able to warn you of those elements.

7. - Top - End - #1507
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm no purist, I don't mind changes so long as they're executed well and don't entirely violate the premise of the original work.

I don't read a lot comics, at least not the big two. Too much unnecessary continuity for my taste.

Do you do any theater yourself, or do you just like watching them?

What are your favorites?

8. - Top - End - #1508
    Troll in the Playground

Thanks for the offer. But I only have one left, so it can wait one more hour.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

9. - Top - End - #1509
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I typically get a part in at one or two productions in a given year, but the productions I take part in aren't exactly big deals, and there's never any singing. About a week ago I got the script for an Easter production in which I'll be playing Jesus, but the script is only about 6 pages long, and most of it consists of me listening to another character giving exposition designed to give context for what's happening (sort of like all the awkward exposition in M. Night Shyamalan's Avatar: The Last Airbender movie.)
    Last edited by BourgeoisJerry; 2015-02-07 at 01:50 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1510
    Troll in the Playground

All done.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody