New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #931
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Hey there, I'm trying to find a GM willing to teach a new player either Rogue Trader or any of the other 40k RPGs. Specifically wanting to try to play a Tech Priest or Psyker. Also looking for Shadowrun as a decker or mage, or Deadlands as a Huckster or Mad Scientist. There's a pattern here, yes. Would appreciate anyone who would do this. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Doc Madfox; 2018-07-25 at 06:25 AM.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Barbarian in the Playground

On the hunt for another GM, please PM me if you're interested.

Let's try again! 100ECL Pentastalt Homebrew Heavy

3. - Top - End - #933
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Experienced DM looking to lead some PC's through a module of your choosing

4. - Top - End - #934
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Thirst View Post
    Currently looking for a Gm or Gm's for this potential game -

Have discussed directions in which we could go and I am personally flexible either way.
    You have intrigued me, are you still looking for a DM?

5. - Top - End - #935
    Halfling in the Playground

RangerGuy

Looking for a GM and group to play Pendragon

6. - Top - End - #936
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Hey there,
    I've recently heard (I'm not really experimented as far as Pathfinder is concerned) about the AP Wrath of the Righteous and I'd really like to play it. Is there someone who would be interested in running it?
    Or, worse case scenario, who would know where I could play it?

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #938
    Pixie in the Playground

Anyone willing to do Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine, particularly the Glass Maker's Dragon campaign?

9. - Top - End - #939
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Looking for a GM for Pathfinder who is comfortable running with players who like to optimize their characters, but are also experienced role-players. We're a group of three (on purpose, we want the challenge). Any adventure path (Even RotRL... LOL), modules or home-made campaign is great for us. Any world type is fine except for low-magic.

Since we're significantly separated by distance as players, we've been learning how to use Roll20. We're still new to it and we're totally open to a GM who is new to it as well. We can figure everything out and hopefully become friends in the process. We're also open to new GMs or experienced GMs new to Pathfinder. We all started in 3.5 and found the transition to PF very smooth.

Cheers!

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for a GM to hold a Black Crusade game. We don't have chars set or any ideas for the campaign (Unless you want one) so the gm has free reign to do whatever they want with it. Here's the link and thanks in advance.
    Omnissiah grant me the strength to change what I can,
    the patience to accept what I cannot,
    and CHAINFISTS FOR HANDS. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timble View Post
    when an imperial knight says it wants to stick you in a large arena in which to fight to the death, you can't exactly say no.
    My 40k Discord Server: Join Today!
    Magic the Gathering (In the Playground)
    Games that I am in

11. - Top - End - #941
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

I plotted to get back into Pathfinder RPG but have one ambition in mind that never got to be tested in a previous Rise of the Runelords campaign, that I now want to playtest.

Name: Promo Goldfire
    Race: Goblin
    Ideal Class(es): Alchemist (Dragonblood Chymyst) / Monk (Black Asp?) {Dual-class}
    Description:

Promo was a goblin exiled from his original tribe, for eschewing various traits other goblins had. Gifted with a towering intellect, he took to alchemy and adventuring well. His quest for self-improvement came to a head when he tried facing off against a group of anti-goblin adventurers by himself. Beaten, but not quite dying, his life was saved by Nualia Tobyn. Since then, he has followed the law of equivalent exchange; he chose to serve Nualia Tobyn and Tsuto Kaijitsu, in return for being able to thrive in a community he can feel respected in.

I can be best contacted vis-a-vis Discord (Pyloncrafter#7356).

I can do other campaigns as well, if desired.
    Last edited by E-102 Hanako; 2018-08-21 at 03:33 PM.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Short Version: Seeking My Hero Academia game run with Savage Worlds

Greetings Fellow GMs,

I bring a game request on behalf of myself and a few other interested parties.

We are a group of 2-5 individuals seeking a Savage Worlds game based on/inspired by My Hero Academia. We are not picky about being run through an alternate telling of the events of the anime/manga, or a GM creating his own school elsewhere in the world and telling their own story entirely. We're mostly interested in exploring the 'becoming a professional hero' narrative in the context of a world that has progressed passed the "X-Men - fear of mutants" stage of things.

Ideally, we would like to play in Rising Star Street or 4-Color Power level campaign.

I would run it myself, but I'm currently occupied with a Pokemon World game, and job hunting full time.

GMs willing and able to grant this request, should they ever have an interest in doing so, will receive priority over other applicants in a like number of games I run in the future.

Finally, while I put this request forward on the behalf of the players who've asked me to run this game, we are completely open to gaming with others from these forums, and expect the prospective GM to exercise their judgment on which applicants, including ourselves, are the best fit for their game.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

So I have an idea but don't actually have the time to GM it but I'm wondering if anybody would want to. I obviously would like to play in the game (and I have a crazy idea that I'll get to in a sec. Mwahaha!)

So here's the overall jist. I know you could easily make Mutants and masterminds more "D&D like" but I like the idea of crossing M&M with D20 Urban Arcana. Mainly more for fluff but it could be used as a reference for other ideas (like technomagic things and such).

But here's my part. I wanna play as guy who has mutated into basically a Mind Flayer. He could have his appearance change, but get psionic powers. But I'm thinking of pushing it more. Maybe he has like a secret vampiric hunger for brains and could make his tentacles grow like Medusa's hair in Inhumans.

I'm open to opinions, just PM and we can come up with some thoughts. I'm considering maybe being a co-GM if that's what you're into. Any takers? Just let me know :) I sure like the idea. D&D+Superheroes!!!

14. - Top - End - #944

Looking for another insane person amazingly talented GM to run an epic tristalt game!

Check it out here!

15. - Top - End - #945

BardGuy

Any DM out there who would want to run a 13 Age Game? I'm not too picky when it comes to setting, we can go with the default setting, Forgotten Realms or maybe something from a video game (Dragon Age, Pillars of Eternity, Shining Force...), as long as we use the 13th Age I'm happy.
    Last edited by ShadowMist; 2018-10-07 at 05:29 AM.

16. - Top - End - #946

Long story short, new 3.5 group ready to start tonight but DM bailed. Three players in need of a DM. Two of us have kids, one is back in grad school, so we're not looking for anything ultra time consuming. Just some evenings. Willing to play in any world you want. PM me if interested.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hoping to find a Solo Pathfinder GM for a potential evil campaign: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Evil-Campaign

Willing to trade a game using a World or Chronicles of Darkness system!

18. - Top - End - #948
    Orc in the Playground

Hello, I'm Ebby, and I and a group of three other people are looking for a 5e GM to play with on Roll20. The previous campaign we were in ended before it got off the ground (long story) and we're hoping to find someone else. I believe all of us have microphones, and while I know weekends won't work, I imagine at least one weekday will for all of us. Previously, although the player group was somewhat different, we had gone on Monday at about 6:30 PM CST, a little earlier or later depending on circumstance. The players, other than myself, are named Alizabeth, Jade, and Val. Alizabeth, Jade, and myself all have experience with DnD 5e but Val doesn't. My friend group usually organizes games on a Discord server and my handle is A_Protato#6902.

As for what would be good in a campaign, a blend of silly and serious moments, and RP and combat, should be present. Think Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Avatar the Last Airbender for examples of the general tone, wherein its not completely serious, but it still takes itself seriously. While I personally appreciate dynamic lighting, a Free account is certainly no dealbreaker. As far as rules go, I'm looking for a game where Feats and multiclassing are an option, as well as UA/homebrew if you agree to allow them. Also, I don't think any of us have an interest in paid games, nor the money to keep up in them week in and week out. With all that in mind, I hope any prospective DM reading this is interested in having us on as players!
    Last edited by Protato; 2018-10-30 at 11:18 AM.

19. - Top - End - #949
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

Post Re: Seeking a Guildmaster (DM) for Ravnica 5e game

If you're looking for a group 5 players for an urban adventure set in the streets of Ravnica, then you're reading the right post!

We're looking for a DM that can take us through Ravnica, using Discord primarily as being mobile and having push notifications will speed the game along. We're open to other services but would prefer Discord.

We all have years of experience playing D&D (I'm the newest with one year) and most of us own Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica.

This will be my first play-by-post, but the rest of us have PBP experience.

If you have questions, you can see a Reddit r/LFG listing here: (never mind my account is too new and can't post links). You can message me at u/EonicDrifter on Reddit or using this site.

Thanks for reading, future amazing Guildmaster (DM)!

20. - Top - End - #950
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

I'm forming a new gaming group via Meetup.com, and we're looking for a GM for an in-person Pathfinder game. We'd be playing in the West Los Angeles area, twice a month on Friday evenings. If anyone's interested, PM me.

21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground

Seeking a GM to run a specific One Piece campaign for a group on Myth-Weavers, using the Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition rules system.

Context:

The game was posed as a very post canon game were we'd meet up under an NPC who was going to play captain, get a ship, and then go be a crew of Pirates in the One Piece World having adventures. And using Mutants and Masterminds cause a lot of the fights in One Piece have that super hero vibe in a lot of respects. Or at least super humans going at it with one another.

The Game did indeed get started, and we suffered some player attrition. And then we lost the GM due to IRL issues. The GM was good enough to explain what was going on, and to transfer control of the thread over to one of the other players.

We are now seeking a GM. We already made sure to have players lined up and either already ready with or working on being ready with there characters to try and make the transfer as smooth as possible, but we want, very much, to continue this specific game with these characters we've built. We put a lot of love into them and would hate to see them wasted.

Here is a link to the thread, please feel free to contact me on this site, or 4DFlash or Sephirothsword117 on Mythweavers, if your interested in taking this one.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=31646

The total player count is 7. 6 of us seem to either have experience with M&M prior, or at the very least a fair bit of knowledge of One Piece Canon, or both. 1 of us is a rookie who's learning the ropes as he goes.

We do have a discord for more rapid communication, either Sephirothsword117 or 4DFlash or myself can help you get into that if you make contact about the game, at your leisure.
    "I Burn!"

22. - Top - End - #952
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

d20 Re: Seeking a DM

Hi there!

A friend of mine and I have been searching for a campaign to play in together for some time, but it's proving difficult to find what we're looking for. As such, I've decided to widen the search to here! Hooray!

If you end up considering adopting us after reading the rest of this post (thank you!!), please feel free to either contact me here, or contact either of us over on Reddit, where my username is TheAzure and my friend's is mudmonkey27

(All of this would be a lot cleaner if I could just post the link to our Reddit post, but ah well!)

What exactly are we looking for?

TL;DR: We're looking for a live text game / a GM willing to run one, with EU weekday evening scheduling.

Full info, a.k.a. a copy/paste of our post from the LFG subreddit:

Hi there!

A friend of mine ( /u/mudmonkey27 ) and I are looking for a real-time text-based campaign / live text campaign. (So not PbP, though elements of PbP between sessions are okay)

We're looking for a campaign in which we can play together.

We're both looking to be players, and it can be just the two of us, or a maximum of 4 total players + GM. This limit is purely due to the format's speed.

The system we're primarily looking for is Genesys (Fantasy), but we won't say no to D&D 4E, D&D 5E or FFG Star Wars (Edge of the Empire, Force and Destiny or Age of Rebellion). We're also open to suggestions of other systems, especially ones in the fantasy genre (13th Age?).

We are looking to play on a stable, weekly basis and are available on the following days:
    Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 18:00 GMT (UK time) till 23:00 GMT; an ending of 22:30 GMT is ideal. Of the listed, Monday is our least preferred day, but we'll go with it if nothing else is available.

Far as platform goes, we've found Discord's text channels work pretty great for the actual RP - plus, there's bots that provide access to dice if no other platform is used. We're open to other suggestions, though!

Hard no's / dealbreakers:
    • rolling for stats
    • fully hack-and-slash campaigns (we like story/character focused stuff, with some combat)
    • disruptive/non-teamwork players
    • limiting character gender based on player gender

We're also both in our 30s, and would prefer to play with people close to our age (or at the very least in their early twenties). We also have a preference for compatible timezones (makes it a lot easier to reschedule).

If you've any questions, please feel free to ask. We didn't wanna bloat the post with more stuff, but if you're interested, we'd love to meet you and talk gaming preferences and the like with you!

Thank you for reading!

23. - Top - End - #953
    Ettin in the Playground

The Realm-Folded Tavern is looking for both GMs and Players.

What is the Realm-Folded Tavern? It's a community of players who run multiple adventures with many GMs, all using the same rules for character-building and advancement. Like the D&D 5e Adventurer's League or West Marches, we provide the structure so that characters who finish one adventure can simply proceed with another one, with different DMs and allies. This has kept our game going since 2015!

If you are thinking of running a D&D 3.5 game:

Consider running it at the Realm-Folded Tavern! You can decide which characters to accept in your game. You can make your own story and your own settings (the Tavern is a trans-dimensional out-of-space-and-time establishment). The only reason not to do so is if you disagree with the character creation rules we're using (see below). The more games that are running, the healthier this part of the 3.5 community will be, and the easier it will be for everyone to have fun!

If you want to play a D&D 3.5 game:

Consider creating a character using the Realm-Folded Tavern's rules! Most materials from D&D 3.5 are acceptable, and you can finally play a character who doesn't poof-vanish if a DM ghosts on you! You'll just go back into the pool of accepted PCs for the Realm-Folded Tavern (probably with some extra gold and xp), and then you can join another game.

The character creation rules be found (HERE):
    Last edited by Xhosant; 2018-12-07 at 01:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "What's this? A railroad? Well, we better cross it now, or the train will come along and sweep us down the tracks!"

*kills important NPC, avoids entire planned out plot*

24. - Top - End - #954

MindFlayer

Looking for a DM to run the Pathfinder Kingmaker module thing.
    We have 4 players at present, but could use another if you have someone you'd like to add.
    Varying degrees of experience, mostly pretty low experience with PF but a lot of 3.5 experience.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

Players Seeking DM for regular Thursday night game (CST)

We've got a group of four players available and ready for a regular game on Thursday nights via Discord and/or Roll20. As far as system goes, there's a preference towards D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, and PF, although people seem fairly open about things. If you're interested in running a game at this time, shoot me a PM about your idea and I'll link you into the discord.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #956

27. - Top - End - #957
    Colossus in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

DM found! Thank you, Cardea!

Orphaned players seeking dm!

We started as a Sigil based game, but after losing our first DM to real life issues, we sought out a second DM. Luckily, we were able to find one, who was willing to run Expedition to the Demonweb Pits for us, despite us being too high a level(We're level 12, module is for 9-12. Our previous DM has been upping the difficulty of the encounters). Sadly, real life has struck again, and we are seeking another DM, to either continue the game, or to take it in a new direction.(Preferably in a planescapy direction)

The OOC can be viewed, and most sheets examined(Will is no longer with us, being in the process of being replaced by Oculali Enferant)

Our players(Myself, BelGareth, PeacefulOak, and kinem) have a wealth of roleplaying experience, and would love the chance to bring life to another game. Please consider us, if you find yourself looking for another adventure to run!

Thank you.
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2019-01-25 at 11:23 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

John Smith, Playing in the Dollhouse
    Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    Grok Magmaforge, Iron Crisis
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

28. - Top - End - #958
    Troll in the Playground

I’m looking for a DM to replace me in an evil 17th level gestalt Pathfinder Game. I promise you the players are good players and the story so far is awesome. PM me if you’re interested.
    Very busy these days and so posting will be sparse.

Extended Sig.

Lady Cordelia of Grimmfell Avatar created by yours truly.

Spoiler: Full image
    Show

29. - Top - End - #959
    Pixie in the Playground

Would very much like to find someone to run a Starfinder game, I've been itching to play for awhile now. I'm down for any level of difficulty you want to throw at me! lol

30. - Top - End - #960
    Troll in the Playground

Looking for a DM to run a low or mid level 5e game. PM me if you’re interested.

*Make sure you have a discord account.
    Last edited by Sir Grave; 2019-02-07 at 11:07 PM.
    Very busy these days and so posting will be sparse.

Extended Sig.

Lady Cordelia of Grimmfell Avatar created by yours truly.

Spoiler: Full image
    Show