New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 823242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #961
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Seeking a DM

I am in search of a DM to run a game for D&D 3.5e. I am willing to try any other edition except 4e, as well as, try pathfinder. I would like to start out at level 1 or 0 and go from there as it brings more character development to the table. I can make a character for any setting and would prefer that you do what best fits your abilities. I can do a 1 on 1 or a group either works for me, however, I am itching to play as it has been a while. PM me on here or email if interested!

2. - Top - End - #962
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Now that the Dragon-blooded book for Exalted is out, is there a DM around with the book willing to run a "Letīs hunt the Wyld Hunt back" sort of campaign?

3. - Top - End - #963
    Orc in the Playground

Looking for a DM for a 5e game. Likely mixed between story and combat, but there's been no specific plans as to what would be done. We have 4 players, and likely use of custom races would be involved, although the players will work with the DM to make sure any created races are balanced. Would be using tabletop simulator as the medium, and if the DM does not have said game, we would be able to provide it for them.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

looking for a DM running or to run any of the 3rd edition adventure paths from dungeon magazine

5. - Top - End - #965
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

I am a huge fan of oWoD, and have never been able to play in a proper Mage: The Ascension game before. So I would really like an ST who would be willing to do a 1-on-1 Campaign, ideally a sandbox-y kind of thing with plenty of story hooks for me to chew on, akin to something like Skyrim or Fallout, but Mage.

It would have to be oWoD, so Mage the Ascension and I'd ideally like to play through the Awakening, and go on to some pretty cool stories. I am very familiar with World of Darkness, and love it as a setting.

I can post at least once a day (often more) and would like to build a really awesome story, much more focussed on Role-play than Roll-play.

If you'd be willing to give it a go, please PM me on here.

Dan

6. - Top - End - #966
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Posted interested for a superhero game recently. I'm open to a GM's prefered system and setting. We have players waiting ☺

7. - Top - End - #967
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ArlEammon View Post
    Looking for a GM who doesn't mind at least 6 players for Scion. We have many interested players, but no GM for it.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275065

Also, please keep in mind the number of players has grown from 6 to 6+. At least 8 players, I think.

You couldnt pay me enough to GM for 8 xD

8. - Top - End - #968
    Ogre in the Playground

Hi, I'm looking for a gm for a Dragon Age game preferably run through discord as the medium.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ogre in the Playground

{Scrubbed} since no one signed up for the Dragon Age game, I put up a gm wanted for Dresden Files Fate RPG. So far we have three players, including myself, all we need is a gm.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2019-06-18 at 12:01 AM.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi guys,

We are a 5e Group of 5 level 3 Gestalt Characters that were being run through a heavily homebrewed Calm Before the storm, sadly our DM had to drop the game but the group really likes their PCs. We would be happy to continue this adventure but we are easy and pretty happy to do whatever really.

The group consists of:

Female Orc Barbarian/Fighter, Vola the resident boss a** b***h.
    Male Human Monk/Fighter, Rook the recovering alcoholic father figure.
    Male Half Elf Cleric/Sorcerer, Markas the uncoordinated diplomat.
    Genderless Warforged Rougue/Druid, ΧΞЯΦ the shapeshifting investigator
    Female Human Warlock/Bard, Nina the insane puppet queen

We are a pretty fun easy going group of peeps who would hate to retire our characters so early into a game.

Please PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Terrastormer; 2019-06-09 at 05:05 PM.
    ΧΞЯΦ - Far Traveler, Investigator, Seeker of Mystery and Keeper of Many faces, after rolling natural 1's on both Disguise and Deception Checks:

'Yes I am just a normal human worm baby.'

11. - Top - End - #971
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

So I have this idea for a character in d&d 5e I would like to play but I'm looking for a DM willing to work with the backstory I make up.
    Essentially he is a very confused Paladin. Storborg Stararm is a Human Fighter/Celestial Warlock who only thinks his divine powers come from a celestial, but in reality it is an infernal being masquerading as one.
    I'm think a whole fake religion that people have no idea exists except for Storborg. He even had a holy symbol made of this fake deity. So he'd be going around preaching about this deity no one's ever heard of, which works because now they are learning of this fake deity therefore increasing the infernal being's power.
    Please let me know if this sparks a campaign idea for you because I'm excited about this character! :D

12. - Top - End - #972
    Pixie in the Playground

A pal of mine and I have been itching to play dnd for ages now, but every time we've tried to play either people give up/don't show up or we just can't find the people. So, why not come here?

We are looking to do a fifth edition dnd game! Looking for the authenticity and dedication of Critical Role and the Humour of The Adventure Zone. If you've listened to either of them you know what we mean! If you've listened to both- you know even more what we mean!!

We are looking for a dungeon master, that alone is hard to find honestly, but it will be months til' we begin. So even if you are simply interested in storybuilding/worldbuilding and is willing to commit to a campaign and learn the rules, come on in!!

The age range we are looking for is 15-25 for our own comfort. I myself am under 18, whereas my buddy is over 18. Some more things to note, being ok with violence, gore, raunchy humour and the like is a must. Especially knowing some of the players may be under 18 (Including myself) Please, PLEASE be LGBT friendly! Hatespeech will NOT be tolerated. You must have a discord and be comfortable with using voice chat. The first DND session will not be the first time we all voice chat, as we will have multiple times to all get to know each other and the like for comfort!

If you are not willing to commit to a campaign that will last anywhere from 1-3 years, this likely isn't for you. I know that sounds like alot and it seems incredibly daunting, but dnd is alot of fun, and if you enjoy roleplaying, it's worth the commitment! Ideally we want to aim for a session every week, we can sort out what day and such later!

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

We've lost a DM for what looked to be an interesting game before the game even started. Anybody interested in picking up a "Mutants & Masterminds capes get snatched up by the government for possibly-nefarious purposes"?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #974
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Same case as the last guy, but it's for a 3.5 Game that we need a DM for, not Mutants and Masterminds.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Bugbear in the Playground

D&D 3.5, Looking to exchange solo games with another DM/Player. I'll run one, you run one. Don't have much framework in mind yet, as I'd rather it be more cooperative. But, in a way, I'd like both games to sort of be able to coexist in the same world. not required tho, just looking to get into a solo campaign and/or run one.

16. - Top - End - #976
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Hi! I'm relatively new (never having played anything for more than three or so levels), and I'm interested in finding a play-by-post PF2e or D&D5e game which strives for a longish campaign. I'm a particular fan of intrique and storytelling (and of role-playing in general), so I like to think that I can hold my own in that department. I have a character concept in mind that I'd like to play (a LN rogue investigator), but she's not to be fleshed out until I find a group, and even then maybe not at all if she's not a good fit into the campaign in question. I would prefer PF2e if it isn't too early for DMs to be comfortable with it, but it's not a big deal if this is the case. Also, I prefer text-only games if at all possible. Thank you for your consideration!
    Last edited by Catiua; 2019-08-27 at 10:42 AM.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

I'm looking for a GM to run a 1st Edition Mongoose Traveler game, already have 3 players interested.

18. - Top - End - #978
    Troll in the Playground

I've really wanted to give Pathfinder 2 a try, but every game I've looked into online has petered out before starting. Hoping we can give one of the APs a go, and I can build a goblin barbarian.
    Avatar of Lukas Stormlord the Paladin done by the Lovely Ceika!

19. - Top - End - #979
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

I'd like to go about finally experiencing Pathfinder properly, in particular to see if the cool new fancy parts of it compare to some of the parts of 3.5 I've enjoyed the most. Though basically I just want to hit things.

Any takers?

It seems either random chance, or this thread, resulted in a GM finding this thread on his own!
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2019-09-12 at 01:40 PM.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

20. - Top - End - #980
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking for a Pathfinder 1e game to join for my roommate and I. Both of us have ran games and played even more. But recently have not been able to play with each other as players. We both have many character idea and can fill for any group.
    Please send me details on the game and I'll get back to you asap.

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Hi,

Just letting this here :
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...M-and-Players)

A lot of prospective players are hoping for a GM to appear.
    We haven't yet tried to sacrifice one of us to complete the summoning but I've heard it isn't always a necessary part of the ritual.

System : Mutants & Masterminds, 3rd Edition

22. - Top - End - #982
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

I want to try out a gray elf Druid/wizard/mystic theurge/arcane hierophant and realize that no one I know runs 3.5 D&D games anymore. Does anyone here run 3.5 games? I am new to PbP games.

Light the lamp not the rat LIGHT THE LAMP NOT THE RAT!!!

23. - Top - End - #983
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Seeking a DM for AFMBE

5 players looking for a ZM for All Flesh Must Be Eaten. No experience required with the game as we are new to the game ourselves.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

Seeking a DM to run a game of Star Wars Saga edition using some kind of 3.5-style gestalt set-up.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #985
    Halfling in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I'm looking for a Storyteller to run an Exalted vs. World of Darkness chronicle, focused on an Abyssal getting twisted up into Vampire and Wraith events. Anybody interested?

26. - Top - End - #986
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Giving a bump to this thread instead of making another one: Come run AD3VA, because the next edition will never come.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Halfling in the Playground

Chimera

smile Re: Seeking a DM

Hello everyone.

We've recently lost out GM due to IRL complications, and are looking for a GM to run our game. We hope you come and have fun with us. The game was originally on Mythweavers, but after it went through a little bit of a stability struggle, there's not many people who even check the GM rescue boards.

I'll be conceise:

Name: Cataclysm of Lucidity

System: Pathfinder (Modified Gestalt, we're flexible and can change to any d20 system. Houserules are okay, but tell them to us first.

Note: We're also using 20 point Race Point with the Race Builder, and we can scale down if need be. Not picky.

Style of game: Somewhat of a sandbox. DEATH TO RAIIILLS!!! (a little rails is okay through in some segments. We kinda tend to jump at shadows)

Looking for: A GM that likes character-driven stories, can work with player initiative, and can post regularly in the game.

Setting: This is a game set in the far future of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting, about 500 years after the events of the modules of 5-th edition DnD. Basically, anything goes, but there are a two key details to remember:

1. The gods have fallen silent. No one knows why. (Contact other Plane, Commune, and similar abilities that attempt to contact gods are left without answer. Outsiders are still able to be summoned, but none can answer about the missing gods)
    2. Amn (and economic empire under the influence and with the help of the Magocracy of Thay) is going to war against the Free Cities of the Sword Coast, driving refugees west.

Other bits of information can be filled in later, but these are the major conflicts in the grand scheme of things. Of course, this is just a smidgen of what is happening, and the GM is welcome to add more to the cosmic and local conflicts and/or troubles.

Players: Aside from myself, there are a three other players, for a total of 4.

Characters: Also four, but each player also plays as a swathe of NPC's as needed in the story or just because it'd make things interesting. We have a few unconventional characters, through, but not any that are particularly problematic.

These are (Races and levels are noted in parenthesis):

@ Susan (Changeling; Hunter 2/Shaman (Waves spirit) 1) - Support Caster, Switch-hitter, Scout, Infiltration, Babbler of secrets
    Kim (Tiger Animal Companion) - Damage, Tank, Snuggle Pillow
    Ottey (Otther Shaman Familiar) - Scout, Stabilizer (can stop bleeding), Smaller Snuggle Pillow

@ Morrin (Goliath; Zealot 2/Dread (Nightmare) 1) - Area Controll Defender, Tank, Debuffer, Intimidation is Diplomacy

@ Loveta (Aasimar; Hunter 2 (Rooftop Runner)/Bloodrager 1 (Celestial Bloodline)) - Switch-Hitter, Meele fighter, Scout, Group Mom
    Silver (Wolf Animal Companion) - Tripper, Flank-buddy, Therapy Wolf

@ Zex-Arcin (Mind Flayer; Wizard (Exploiter) 2/Arcanist (Occultist) 1) - Spellcaster (Specializing in Summoning, but trying to spread out to cover everything), Paranoid Wizard, Eldritch Abomination in hiding

We have a Discord server up and running, so hop on in to meet everyone if you're interested. Even if you just want to peek in, don't be shy. It keeps the hope that we'll find a GM alive.

https://discord.gg/q5tNbcV

28. - Top - End - #988
    Orc in the Playground

Heyo; I don't remember if I've done PbP, and I feel that I may be too brief in my prose to do it right. Nonetheless, I'm most familiar with Pathfinder 1e, although I'm quick to learn most D&D variations if need be. I admit I'm also unsure of my ability to coordinate with other people. If you want to ask any other questions, feel free to contact me on Discord (AvzinElkein#8621).

29. - Top - End - #989

Chimera

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...arnation-Wars*

Reincarnation Wars

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...d-Party/page10

The Apocalypse has already occurred, less than one sixth of the world's population has survived an explosion of reincarnated individuals who have the past lives of fictional characters fighting each other, the existing world governments, and other wise causing enormous chaos throughout the entire world.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.

30. - Top - End - #990

Goblin

CST TIME ZONE
    Looking for a GM for a Pathfinder 1st Edition game. We have 4 players interested currently
    The idea is for all of us to design races using the Advanced Race Guide and become a party due to the fact that all of us are bastards from the Greek god Zeus' philandering. Our overall eventual goal would be to become strong enough to find our collective father and give him a metaphorical punch in the nards for being a deadbeat dad.

Contact me on Discord at : Togapika#2820 if this interests you, or you can also private message me here on the forums
    Last edited by togapika; 2020-05-04 at 10:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    *high fives*
    Someone get this man a medal, because he either reads my posts or my mind.

Avvy by azuyomi244
    A Warforged Warlock who thinks he's a gnome in a power-suit?