New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

tongue Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep III - Girls Gone Modest

[Front Entrance-Later]

Much later, after Geneva passes, a redhaired young woman carrying a black briefcase strolls up to the keep entry and...Makes her presence known, via knocker, magical doorbell, or whatever Mithar has.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep III - Girls Gone Modest

[A Particular Practitioner's Pad]

"Really? Well, if you're sure I won't have any problems with it. If you even have experience with this you're much more ideal than my the last two subjects. I'd like to ask you to be contained within the laboratory however, at least until I can discern that you're safe while subjected to the formula. So far everyone subjected to it has acted rather uncontrollably which in combination with the power it grants them could potentially be dangerous." Cessie replies.

[Front Entrance]

Garn happens to be here. Garn also happens to be in his usual mode of paranoia and regards the guest with suspicion, especially considering the recent changes to her. "Grah, why you changed?" Wait, what? Garn has learned to talk?

Kitchen==> Kirin's Room

Well, Kirin is lucky, someone has left a small piece of clothing on the windowsill at closer inspection. Almost as if it was left there intentionally...

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Front Entrance]

Geneva looks up at the animates statue and makes that clicking sound with her beak.

"The simplest explanation is 'because of Libra'," she replies. "I'll leave it at that for now. May I come in please? I was hoping to be able to talk with Cessie again. And maybe meet the rest of her family?"

Meeting the family of your friends is always a wonderful bonding experience.

You can play Risk together and just as quickly break those bonds!

Of course...

There's also the dice matter.

Being half-way between a hippogriff and... whatever she was turning into felt strange. Like she was on the edge of a cliff and awkwardly unable to take off.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Gate]

Mithar Keep has a very simple enchantment on the front gate; it simply alerts those aware enough to hear it that someone's at the gate when they knock, meaning it's about as likely to wake people as a door being knocked on.

Anyways, after a moment, the gate will open slightly, and everybody's favorite half-dragon will be looking out from inside, "Hello?" He's currently wearing combat regalia; a chain shirt made of black metal, and a sword strapped to his back, though it's currently sheathed. He'd been doing forms when the girl arrived.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Bugbear in the Playground

Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2014-08-11 at 05:20 PM.