New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Future Legends

1. - Top - End - #241
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Future Legends

Knoton AC:17 HP:8/8

Realizing he has no idea what is on the other side, Knoton decides to delay, atleast until Caeradwyn informs the group of what is on the other side of the door.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

Balthazaar will take a couple steps away from the large, necromancer crushing doors.

((10 feet north, I think, away from the doors))

I'm quite proud of this:

WAAAGH!

Secret Option F, The Steam Group!

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

Caeradwyn HP:15/15 AC:19

Caeradwyn calls back "We be fighting gooblins and there be a fair noomber foor oos too take oon!"

(If I am left to act, or when my turn comes, then the following occurs)
    Caeradwyn hefts his sword and brings it down into the goblin in his immediate path. attack at goblin (1d20+4=14, 1d10+3=10) And if successful at dropping the goblin walks 15 feet straight forward [16,H].
    Last edited by Visturon; 2007-02-16 at 12:28 AM.
    I want to meet Death, Cupid, the Creator, and a moose.

Death so I can stare him down, Cupid so I can smack him upside the head, the Creator for a favor, and a moose because they smell funny.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrick HP: 14/14 AC: 19

"GAAAAHHH!!! I HATE GOBLINS!!!"

(upon my action....)

Patrick throws the sunrod past Vist and into the room, providing some light in the room. Then he attacks the Goblin around the corner from him. (Damn you half-cover!!!)

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=876605 (16) attack

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=876607 (7) damage(If I hit)
    Last edited by Fenria; 2007-02-15 at 06:54 PM.
    Theeon, Vazzaroth, anarch nomad, and my Naruto conversion site. Still under construction, but feel free to leave suggestions, comments, and questions...
    No flames...
    http://narutodnd.jconserv.net/index.php

5. - Top - End - #245
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Gromilium readies to attack the first enemy to come within 10ft.
    Last edited by Theeon; 2007-02-16 at 12:29 AM.
    "I have an idea. It starts with 'S' and ends with 'litting their throats' ".
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

"Zombie apes? We're not even near a tropical zone!" - Baerdog7

6. - Top - End - #246
    Halfling in the Playground

Basura AC:12 HP:9/9

Basura moves back next to Balthazaar and readies her crossbow to fire upon any enemy that should come into the main chamber.
    Last edited by Kirstin; 2007-02-16 at 01:16 AM.
    When in love but not a returned love what is one to do? I find sleeping around works nicely.

7. - Top - End - #247

MindFlayer

Ziad like Balthazaar takes a 10 foot step back away from the doors of halfling crushing.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Patrick throws his sunrod into the room illuminating it further (though none of you can see it). Vist's blow barely misses the creature and Patrick's is is avoided due to the difficulty of fighting threw a doorway. Three of your members retreat a little away from the heavy stone doors while the rest of you sit there not really sure of what is happening. The three monsters closest to Vist all strike out at him but none of the pathetic attempts are successful.
    http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/theeon/cave1.jpg
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

9. - Top - End - #249
    Dwarf in the Playground

(when my turn comes)
    Caeradwyn once again strikes at the ugly little creature, [Goblin]: "You all die today!" attack at goblin (1d20+4=24, 1d10+3=11) critical check (1d20+4=11) and then walks 15 feet straight ahead [16,H], and calls back to the others "Time too let them die!"

Death so I can stare him down, Cupid so I can smack him upside the head, the Creator for a favor, and a moose because they smell funny.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrick runs through the door and across the room to stand next to Vist.

"This isn't exactly what I had in mind for a battle plan!"

(New position: H-15)
    Theeon, Vazzaroth, anarch nomad, and my Naruto conversion site. Still under construction, but feel free to leave suggestions, comments, and questions...
    No flames...

11. - Top - End - #251

Balthazaar HP 9/9 AC:16

((Delaying until just after Patrick))
    An opening.
    "Let me through!"
    Balthazaar pushes and shoves his way through if needed to occupy Patrick's previous position. ((E-15))

Upon arrival, he spits out some arcane words and gestures, followed up with "Run! Flee for your life, scum!"

((Cast "Cause Fear" at M5 if possible. Otherwise, on M3. DC 15 Will.))

I'm quite proud of this:

WAAAGH!

12. - Top - End - #252

MindFlayer

Ziad walks in a circle then yells Opening these doors about now so we can help would be awesome!

13. - Top - End - #253
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bastiel
    HP: 9/9
    AC/T/FF: 15/10/15

Uncertain of himself, but being shoved aside by Balthazaar, Bastiel grits his teeth, retightening his grip on the hilt of his sword as he bites past the fear welling up inside of his chest. Striding forward and down the hall, he steps into the room, not seeing the corpse in front of him until he planted his foot right on top of the goblin's chest, recoiling in horror, he staggers back a bit. Notcing one of the buggers up and about on either side of them, he clsoes his eyes and gives a swing of his blade in panicked desperation.

[Moving to F16
    Attack M1: 5 + 2 = 7 (terrible miss)
    http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=886104 ]

14. - Top - End - #254
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

New order

Vist
    Knoton
    Gromilium
    Patrick
    Balthazaar
    Hiroshi
    Ziad
    Basura
    Bastiel
    Wolf
    Monster

Vist moves into the center of the room after brutally injuring the goblin infrount of him. As it lays bleeding on the floor he steps over its body and moves into the center of the room. As he walks through the door way the two flanking goblins attempt to strike him but their blows glance of his armor and shield(AoO) and others slip in during their attack. Knoton moves just next to Vist and mildly injures one of the goblins. Grom rushes in and tries to pick off one of the goblins and looks as if he is about to hit one but gets lightly tangled in his own chain like he doesn't quite know how to use it. Patrick runs to the large stone door and just stops. Balthazaar casts a spell on one of the goblins across the room, and the goblins eyes go wide with fear and it looks around panicky. Hiroshi stays where he is, not doing anything.
    Map

(note that on this map Bastiel has already been moved ,him and his light source, Ziad and Basura can still move before being shrouded in darkness.)

also its a move action to open one of the stone doors and a full round to open both. Also Green=lightly injured, Orange=moderately injured, Red=critically injured

P.S. finsih your actions so i can update the round
    Last edited by Theeon; 2007-02-24 at 07:22 PM.
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

15. - Top - End - #255

Basura remains were she is with crossbow readied knowing her time to join the fray is not come yet.
    When in love but not a returned love what is one to do? I find sleeping around works nicely.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Basura and Ziad both stay behind deciding that they are not needed at the moment. Bastiel rushes up and panically strikes at a goblin missing him horribly. He takes the lights sorce with him shrouding his companions in darkeness. Knoton's wolf runs throught the skirmish and attacks one of the goblins but can't sink his teeth into the goblin through his armor. The goblin across the door and next to Vist runs for his life in the oppisite direction. Three goblins attack Bastiel but only two manage to injure him. Another one attacks the wolf and fails, the goblin behind the one that ran moves up and attacks Vist ,wich fails, and the last runs up and throws a javelin at Vist which glances of his sheild.

((Bastiel takes 7 damage))
    map
    Last edited by Theeon; 2007-02-25 at 02:16 AM.
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

17. - Top - End - #257
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bastiel
    HP: 2/9

Bastiel gives an uncharacteristically girly yelp, shock washing over him as fast as the blood gushing out of his side. "A-AH! GODS! I'm dying!" Staggering backwards, he gives another feeble slash at the slightly-wounded goblin to his left, collapsing against the wall of the corridor behind him, panting heavily, perhaps over-dramatically.

[Attacking M1: 3+2 = 5
    Damage: Miss...
    http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=890659
    5-foot step to E16 ]

18. - Top - End - #258

Balthazaar checks around the corner for a moment, then ducks back to create more gestures, begining to summon dark purple and black energy around his hands.

((Summon Undead, begin casting.))

I'm quite proud of this:

WAAAGH!

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vist takes a quick step toward one of Bastiels attackers [now in (17,G)] and swings at the Goblin [M3] with a blow that carries little of his great strength. attack at goblin (1d20+4=16, 1d10+3=5)
    While acting he yells to his allies, "Patrick, oopen the dooor foor the oothers; Bastiel, get back in the hall!"

20. - Top - End - #260
    Dwarf in the Playground

"RIGHT!"

Patrick races to the doors and throws them open as fast as he can, revealing his allies to the excitement.

"Jump in when you like!"

(This is the full round action thing to open the door I believe...)
    No flames...

21. - Top - End - #261

[Upon my turn] Basura runs toward the fight and, stopping still short of any melee [13,H], fires her crossbow at one of the ugly creatures [m1].
    attack at m1 (1d20+2=7, 1d6=2)
    Last edited by Kirstin; 2007-03-01 at 10:03 PM.

22. - Top - End - #262

MindFlayer

Ziad AC:18 HP:6/6

Ziad shoots his crossbow at the goblin. Take this you..you....shut up!
    Attack goblin m1 (1d20+5=15, 1d6=2)
    Last edited by anarch_nomad; 2007-03-03 at 12:58 AM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Vist moves and drops the goblin with his strike. Knoton misses horribly. Grom wraps his chain around M8's neck and cuts him down. Patrick pushes the doors open shedding light on his friends and opening the battle to them. Balthazzar starts casting a spell but what it is and where its going no one knows. Hiroshi moves to G14 and casts burning hands hitting Patrick, M4, M6, M7, and Grom. A goblin attacks Hiroshi while he casts his spell but misses. Ziad shoots his crossbow but misses due to his friends being in close proximity with the enemy. Basura also fires her crossbow but is way off target. Bastiel panics, swings, misses and backs into a wall. The wolf bites at the goblin but trips over himself. M5 continues to run about. M1 moves to attack Patrick and misses but M4 attacks Patrick and hits. M7 also attacks Patrick and misses. M9 and M10 both attack the wolf and both hit.

([edit] vist takes no damage as he was out of the area when the spell went off, Patrick only took 6 dmg and grom 1, the wolf still takes 6)
    map
    purple=fear
    Last edited by Theeon; 2007-03-03 at 01:50 AM. Reason: i messed up
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

24. - Top - End - #264
    Dwarf in the Playground

Caeradwyn HP:14/15 AC:19

Vist moves quickly back to his previous spot before making two attacks in a shocking burst of speed for the powerfully built elf [activate steel wind] the first attack on first goblin (1d20+4=9, 1d10+3=5) aimed at m1 who had failed to strike his ally and the second attack at second goblin (1d20+4=6, 1d10+3=12) at m7 who also failed to harm Patrick. He meanwhile yells to Hiroshi in what could best be described as a snarl of battle fury [Elven]:"CURSED MAGE!!! [Common]: Carefool with yoor poowers oor be next after the gooblins!"
    Last edited by Visturon; 2007-03-03 at 12:04 AM.

25. - Top - End - #265

Balthazaar HP 9/9 AC:16

Balthazaar finishes up his last few words of his spell, and opens a dark portal behind a goblin engaged with Knoton's wolf, and issues a command to attack.
    He moves forward to finish one injured goblin's life as he does so as well. Balthazaar manifests a dull grey, ghostly mass of negative energy, and attempts to poke the goblin.

((Summon undead I, summon a human warrior skeleton [MM1 has stats...]into H19 to give/get +2 flanking bonus with the wolf. Skellie. (1d20+3=4, 1d6+1=7)[Companions of doom!]
    Balthazaar:5 ft. forward, 5 feet North-East to engage M1, Charnel Touch: Touch attack: (1d20+4=13, 1d8=6
    ))

I'm quite proud of this:

WAAAGH!

26. - Top - End - #266
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

(note the skeleton only appears right before balthazaar's turn any one who goes before him acts like there is no zombie)
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

27. - Top - End - #267
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bastiel
    HP: 2/9

Shutting his eyes to the virual horror in front of him, his mind swimming from the burning in his side, Bastiel drops his sword and raises both arms in front of him, cowering against the wall. Anyone listening close enough would hear him uttering shaky prayers.

[ Total Defense: +4 Dodge AC ]

28. - Top - End - #268

MindFlayer

Ziad AC:18 HP:6/6

Ziad moves next to Hiroshi. Then reloads his crossbow.

29. - Top - End - #269

Basura reloads her crossbow and fires at the nearest goblin still standing on her turn but misses outright as her bolt goes way off course, dipalying how new she is to weaponry. shot at goblin (1d20+2=5, 1d6=1)

[theeon please note that i moved last turn and it wasnt shown on the map]
    Last edited by Kirstin; 2007-03-05 at 09:49 PM.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrick HP: 8/14 AC: 19

Letting out a billowing warcry, Patrick whips around and throws his weight into an attack at the goblin standing next to him(M4).

1d20+3=17

1d8+2=4
    Last edited by Fenria; 2007-03-05 at 11:30 PM.
    No flames...