New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VII: Our Waitstaff Can Be In Three Places At Once

"I think we were talking about going out sometime," Aiden says with a slightly goofy grin. "I was about to mention that I'd be happy to go after dark."

2. - Top - End - #272

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VII: Our Waitstaff Can Be In Three Places At Once

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    "I think we were talking about going out sometime," Aiden says with a slightly goofy grin. "I was about to mention that I'd be happy to go after dark."
    "Oh, yes, we were.

And that's goooood. Because if you weren't, it'd never work out."
    Naku informs him, grinning back almost as foolishly.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

3. - Top - End - #273

"Good thing we got past that insurmountable obstacle, then," Aiden says, leaning forward a little in his barstool.

4. - Top - End - #274

"Good thing we got past that insurmountable obstacle, then," Aiden says, leaning forward a little in his barstool.
    "Iiiiii agree.

Did you want something to drink, then?"
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

5. - Top - End - #275

"Just some tea," Aiden says. "Your pick for the brew."

6. - Top - End - #276

"Just some tea," Aiden says. "Your pick for the brew."
    "Hmmm." After pondering this most difficult problem for a few moments, Naku decides to give him some very exciting peppermint tea.
    Because let's live dangerously, eh?
    Show

7. - Top - End - #277

Aiden takes a sip of the tea and smiles. "Peppermint, eh? Not bad at all," he says.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Yes."

But they just said...
    Sasha just stops trying to understand at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    "Thanks, Cerise, but just I will go, then?" Tavlii stands, and heads closer to Sasha, and asks of the mysterious one, "Is that okay with you, friend?"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Jamie frowns, not liking this one bit. But she gives Tavlii a look that, she hopes, says 'call us as soon as you need help'!
    "...be careful!"
    Cerise nods slowly to Tavlii, furrowing her brow slightly. "Alright then. Take care Tavlii. I'll probably still be here if you want anything, 'kay?"
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

9. - Top - End - #279

Aiden takes a sip of the tea and smiles. "Peppermint, eh? Not bad at all," he says.
    "I figured it was the single most dangerous thing on this menu. After all, your middle name IS Danger."
    Show

10. - Top - End - #280

Aiden laughs at that. "Is it now? Care to explain; I always thought it was Ivan."

11. - Top - End - #281
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia comes downstairs looking much healthier then when she went up. The scratches on her face are gone and it doesn't look like she is going to collapse. She still looks tired but more so in the groogy I just woke up sort of way. She walks over to the bar and takes a seat there.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

12. - Top - End - #282
    JompGaming
    Guest in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VII: Our Waitstaff Can Be In Three Places At Once

Jomp walks in and orders a drink.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JompGaming View Post
    Colin smiles, glad Mist got himself a job, and brings Jomp his drink.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Amelia comes downstairs looking much healthier then when she went up. The scratches on her face are gone and it doesn't look like she is going to collapse. She still looks tired but more so in the groogy I just woke up sort of way. She walks over to the bar and takes a seat there.
    Where Mist has been sitting surveying his new workplace.
    You look better. Need anything?
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

15. - Top - End - #285
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia smiles at Mist, glad to hear she isn't looking as bad as she did when she went up to bed. "Thanks I'm feeling better as well. All I needed was a nice long sleep." She considers ordering some food but realizes her budget is probably going to be pretty tight for awhile. "Could I get a glass of water?"
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Sure.
    Mist goes over and fetches her some water, setting the glass in front of her.
    Anything else?

17. - Top - End - #287
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Actually I was wondering if you might be able to point me in the direction of a tailor, or someone who can repair leather? I have a jacket that got sort of ruined and was hoping to find someone who might be able to repair it." Amelia says after a moment of thinking. She could also do with a free meal or two but doesn't think to ask for that.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

Mist looks pensive for a moment, holding the tip of his tail and twirling it absent-mindedly.
    Well, the Mall would probably be a good start, although the individual place may vary depending on how much magic you want in the process. I personally haven't had to worry about it to much; I repair my own clothes a lot of the time.
    The fact that he cheats with shapeshifting the rest of the time is left unsaid.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Not sure if it will need magic or not. I've never worked with leather before. I'm pretty sure though if it can be fixed it will need a lot of work. It has a couple of holes in it and is stained quite a bit."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh, that sounds pretty mundane, then. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to it, exactly?

21. - Top - End - #291
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia frowns a bit at the memory. "I was shot a few times while wearing it. I've had the coat for a long time and would really like to get it fixed up if I can." She has no idea about bloodstains on leather, and fixing holes in it is entirely out of her skillset.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

22. - Top - End - #292
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mr. C is still around. The pizza he got was eaten fast. Still it's strange that the little creature made this without any sign of getting fat. Some creatures are strange after all right?

As he rests on the bar he tries to listen to the near discussions. Nothing caught his intressed so far.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Amelia frowns a bit at the memory. "I was shot a few times while wearing it. I've had the coat for a long time and would really like to get it fixed up if I can." She has no idea about bloodstains on leather, and fixing holes in it is entirely out of her skillset.
    Mist isn't too familiar with leather either.
    Not sure if I can name a specific place, as I'm not too knowledgeable on that sort of thing. You could just try walking down the street, there's a 20% of finding anything on a given Nexus street, or the Mall as a starting place. Or try asking around, I guess that's what the Wall is for.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia looks a bit surprised that the fact she was shot wasn't surprising for Mist. Then she remembers how she must have looked when she came in. "Well I guess I will swing down to the mall sometime and check it out. Thanks for the advice."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Admittedly, if Mist told her why he had looked awful his first time here it'd be a lot weirder than a few gunshots. Regardless, he smiles.
    You're welcome, and good luck.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia smiles back and takes a drink of water. She isn't going to take off just yet. She wants to talk to Naku and make sure she knows how much staying here is costing. She isn't too worried about it. She knows how much money she has and it isn't enough to live on for long no matter how she spends it. Might as well have a safe room to stay in.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    "Thanks, Cerise, but just I will go, then?" Tavlii stands, and heads closer to Sasha, and asks of the mysterious one, "Is that okay with you, friend?"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Jamie frowns, not liking this one bit. But she gives Tavlii a look that, she hopes, says 'call us as soon as you need help'!
    "...be careful!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Cerise nods slowly to Tavlii, furrowing her brow slightly. "Alright then. Take care Tavlii. I'll probably still be here if you want anything, 'kay?"
    "Yes." Sasha says, waiting for Tavlii to indicate being ready. This kidnapping was slightly harder than the last one, but much easier than the one before that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

28. - Top - End - #298

Aiden laughs at that. "Is it now? Care to explain; I always thought it was Ivan."
    "Well,"
    Naku says, kneeling to get a drink for the newcomer, "see? Now by very simple misdirection, I got your middle name."
    With that, she stands, pours a glass of nice, smooth wine,
    Quote Originally Posted by JompGaming View Post
    and delivers it to Jomp.
    "Anything else?" She asks, kneeling again to pull out a loaf of bread, a large hunk of cheese, and quite a nice large chunk of meat, which she places all of onto a plate, and

"Actually I was wondering if you might be able to point me in the direction of a tailor, or someone who can repair leather? I have a jacket that got sort of ruined and was hoping to find someone who might be able to repair it." Amelia says after a moment of thinking. She could also do with a free meal or two but doesn't think to ask for that.
    slides it down the table to Amelia!
    Because she had just woken up after being passed out for a while, and looked hungry.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #299
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Yes." Sasha says, waiting for Tavlii to indicate being ready. This kidnapping was slightly harder than the last one, but much easier than the one before that.
    "Okay, we'll be careful." Tavlii stands and nods to Sasha. Ready.

"Thanks, Cerise. Look forward to seeing you again."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia picks up some bread and cheese and starts to eat with a smile. "Thanks, this does hit the spot." She starts to perk up more as she eats. Slicing the meat, bread and cheese with a small dagger of light she makes little sandwiches for herself.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?