New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VII: Our Waitstaff Can Be In Three Places At Once

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "No tours." Little shadow girl Sasha replies.

"I'll take her." She says, looking at Tavlii.
    Tavlii looks to Sasha and nods. "Okay; I'll go. But don't you want them to come?" Of course, it would be more of a risk for them.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2013-04-19 at 04:48 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #242

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VII: Our Waitstaff Can Be In Three Places At Once

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Tavlii looks to Sasha and nods. "Okay; I'll go. But don't you want them to come?" Of course, it would be more of a risk for them.
    Cerise places her hands on her hips, giving the cloaked girl a curious look. "Could we come too?"
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    So saying, he stands, ramrod straight, obviously completely sober - though how he can be so after downing so much intoxicant is beyond you -
    Actually, Naku has seen many people chug that much and more alcohol and be fine. If she really wanted, she could drink even more and be fine, as she's immune to the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Mr. C can't mindreas Amelia. He got enougth experience with getting judged on his appereance. So assuming this is the case allways got it right.

Mr C will look at the small glass. From one monent to the other he wears find clothes and a monocle on one eye. He veer round the glass befor taking a nip via a drinking strawhe put out of his colar.

"Sweet and red, as I like it."
    He says a bit with a noble sound in his voice. "Forgive me, I didn't want to irritated. I'm very hungry and thirsty. And please don't mind for the size of the pizza. I can deal with a normal size." A bit unbelivable due to his size, right?
    Naku nods to him as she comes back from Shadow, and heads into the kitchen. She quickly comes back out with a slice of pizza, which she places on the bar for Mr. C.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground

("Not very amazing to drink that much" - whoops. I'm new.)

His exit reverses, and Shadow reappears, a cloud of blackness expanding from nothing and forming into humanoid shape. He walks over to the bar.

I apologise. I forgot to tip.

He drops a handful of large-denomination coins (into whatever tip-pot is available, or just onto the bar if there isn't one), and implodes once more.

To the Darkness again!
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #245

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    ("Not very amazing to drink that much" - whoops. I'm new.)

His exit reverses, and Shadow reappears, a cloud of blackness expanding from nothing and forming into humanoid shape. He walks over to the bar.

I apologise. I forgot to tip.

He drops a handful of large-denomination coins (into whatever tip-pot is available, or just onto the bar if there isn't one), and implodes once more.

To the Darkness again!
    (No worries, it happens. )

With a slight nod, Naku gathers up the coins, and places them all into the safe under the bar.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Thought I'd have an explore :/ ))

Once again, Shadow emerges from nothing, and, as much as a faceless creature can, looks embarrassed.

"Slight change of plan. I haven't left the Darkness for so long... I thought I'd do some sightseeing."

He walks to the door. As he's about to leave, he turns to the ghost-girl Anchor:

"I'll know when you work it out, although I may be a few minutes late if I'm in the middle of something."

He steps out through the door.

To Inside!
    Last edited by GrandDM; 2013-04-20 at 02:32 AM.

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #247
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mr C tries to pat her nose in a 'nose instead of hand' shake attemp.

"Nice to meet you. And I think your problem can be solved. This location is an inn as well and I assume there are still rooms?" With the last part he turns to Naku as she places the pizza slice in front of him. Mr. C appears a bit angry as he sees the slice. His skin get's darker, but he calms down fast.

"Excuse me, but where is the rest of the pizza?"
    This may all be a cultural missunderstanding, but with a pizza Mr.C means a whole 30 cm round one.^^
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

8. - Top - End - #248

Mr C tries to pat her nose in a 'nose instead of hand' shake attemp.

"Nice to meet you. And I think your problem can be solved. This location is an inn as well and I assume there are still rooms?" With the last part he turns to Naku as she places the pizza slice in front of him. Mr. C appears a bit angry as he sees the slice. His skin get's darker, but he calms down fast.

"Excuse me, but where is the rest of the pizza?"
    This may all be a cultural missunderstanding, but with a pizza Mr.C means a whole 30 cm round one.^^
    Through clenched teeth, Naku says "My apologies. My mistake. One moment," and heads back into the kitchen to bring out the rest of the pizza for Mr. C.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    "You want to be kidnapped now?" Make up your minds! Do you want to go or not?

"Hurt?"
    "We would like to go see your master?"
    Like, maybe as non-kidnapped guests.
    "Hurt...hm. Cause pain, suffering, inury? Make worse?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Cerise shrugs nonchalantly and grins. "Sure, I guess. Although hopefully with less 'kidnapping' and more 'tour'. And hurt is damage, whether physical or mental."

Cerise places her hands on her hips, giving the cloaked girl a curious look. "Could we come too?"

"Hey, if one of us goes, we all should. 'Cause friends stick together," Jamie says, looking a bit nervous, but smiling. "Even when there's trouble."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

10. - Top - End - #250

Aiden looks over at Mr. C again and taps his fingertips against the bar, looking a little annoyed at his continued complaining. But he doesn't say anything right now.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia smiles as she gets patted on the nose. "That is why I came here." Amelia says simply. It looks like she was prepared to get a room here. That is why she has her suitcase with her sitting on the floor. She watches Naku go back into the kitchen and gives a small sigh. She lifts her head up off the bar. She raises her right hand up slowly to gently touch her left shoulder. She grimaces a bit and sets her hand back down on the bar.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Mist will go over to Amelia.
    I think I can help you out on that one. I know there's rooms available. I'd be happy to help you with your stuff, although you'll probably have to wait for Naku to pay for it, since I've not been here long enough to know the rates.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

13. - Top - End - #253
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Really? That would be great. I'd be happy to pay later, I just could really use a bed right now." Amelia smiles at Mist glad to be able to get a room. "I appreciate the help with my stuff. Normally I would grab it but I think it will be a big enough chore to get myself up to the room."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Mist frowns, which admittedly isn't as easy as it sounds given his current fox-head.
    Not sure I'm allowed to do that. Here, he takes a key from its place and shows its tag to her that'll be your room. I'll go put your bag up there while we get everything else straightened out. It'll be just a minute, I promise.
    He'll try to wave over Naku as she comes back.
    Guest for a night's room. I don't know the rates.
    Regardless, he'll go over and take Amelia's bag, which he'll take upstairs unless it's heavier than it looks.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    "Hey, if one of us goes, we all should. 'Cause friends stick together," Jamie says, looking a bit nervous, but smiling. "Even when there's trouble."
    "I thought we couldn't be friends if I kidnapped you."
    These girls are so confusing! Stop being confusing!
    "Master only wants one..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #256

Anchor thinks she gets it. She slips on her gloves, acquires a lost penny wedged in the floorboards, and, setting in the corner, gives a spin. And picking it up, and doing it again, and again, until she manages to get the coin to land on its edge.

"Would he mind if you got some extras?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

17. - Top - End - #257
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anchor thinks she gets it. She slips on her gloves, acquires a lost penny wedged in the floorboards, and, setting in the corner, gives a spin. And picking it up, and doing it again, and again, until she manages to get the coin to land on its edge.
    Shadow suddenly sticks his head out of the darkness. Not quite, but you're getting there. I wasn't being that literal. The coin is the universe. Heads for life, tails for death. The Darkness is between, linked to both, part of neither. You're perfectly positioned to get in, being a ghost. Just... shift your perspective... oh stuff it. I'm done with riddles. Just come on in.

Shadow snaps his fingers, and an archway opens. Through it is an infinite blackness, made up of writhing shadows. Another finger-snap, and a room forms from the blackness. There are three armchairs set around a fireplace, and a thick, soft carpet, but no windows. Instead, there are paintings and photographs of stunning vistas.

There. The portal will close behind you, but there'll be a door at the back of the room that will open onto this room. I'll be a few seconds; I have some other business to attend to.

He steps through one of the fake-room's walls. (Back to Shadowside [Inside thread])

Link to the Darkness in my signature.

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #258

"I just wanted to try the obvious thing first! And I hope I'll be able to find the way out after going in."
    Anchor straightens up, and steps through.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

19. - Top - End - #259

"Well, friendship is a confusing concept," Cerise chuckles. "It's not so much what happens between people as what you feel for the other."

Then she smiles at Sasha. "And we do want to be your friend."
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

20. - Top - End - #260

Mr. C really got a bit confused. It's not his fault that she made a mistake with his order and that he was ignored by placing it. He just nods as he starts to eat the slice she brought first. He takes one bite and... half of the slice is gone while Mr. C seems to chew a bit size piece. He will continue to eat since Amelia seems to went to bed.

21. - Top - End - #261

Mr. C really got a bit confused. It's not his fault that she made a mistake with his order and that he was ignored by placing it. He just nods as he starts to eat the slice she brought first. He takes one bite and... half of the slice is gone while Mr. C seems to chew a bit size piece. He will continue to eat since Amelia seems to went to bed.
    Naku just shakes her head at Mr. C again, and turns to face the current thing at hand!

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Mist frowns, which admittedly isn't as easy as it sounds given his current fox-head.
    Not sure I'm allowed to do that. Here, he takes a key from its place and shows its tag to her that'll be your room. I'll go put your bag up there while we get everything else straightened out. It'll be just a minute, I promise.
    He'll try to wave over Naku as she comes back.
    Guest for a night's room. I don't know the rates.
    Regardless, he'll go over and take Amelia's bag, which he'll take upstairs unless it's heavier than it looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    "Really? That would be great. I'd be happy to pay later, I just could really use a bed right now." Amelia smiles at Mist glad to be able to get a room. "I appreciate the help with my stuff. Normally I would grab it but I think it will be a big enough chore to get myself up to the room."
    "What? Oh, wow, yes. Go get some sleep. He'll carry your bags upstairs, we'll talk fees after you've slept."
    Show

22. - Top - End - #262
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia hadn't gone to bed yet Mr. C but it seems she is going to soon. She smiles at Naku and nods. "That sounds great, thank you." She stands up moving a bit stiffly. She turns to the tiny Mr. C. "Enjoy your pizza, and have a nice day." She isn't so rude to leave without saying anything. If Aiden looks her way she will even give him a little wave goodbye as well on her way up to her room.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

Amelia should pass Mist on her way up.
    Third door on the left. Your bag's on the bed. Have a nice night.
    Unless she has anything else to ask he'll head back down.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2013-04-22 at 12:27 AM.

24. - Top - End - #264

"You, too. It was nice to meet you." Mr C responds. He will continue to eat and if not distributed he will be done id 10 minutes. He still doesn't say anything. The last thing he wants is to get thrown out by the owner.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes."

"Well, friendship is a confusing concept," Cerise chuckles. "It's not so much what happens between people as what you feel for the other."

But they just said...
    Sasha just stops trying to understand at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

26. - Top - End - #266

"Yes."

But they just said...
    "Thanks, Cerise, but just I will go, then?" Tavlii stands, and heads closer to Sasha, and asks of the mysterious one, "Is that okay with you, friend?"
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2013-04-22 at 12:45 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #267

Aiden does see Amelia giving him a wave, and he offers his own in return, before turning back towards the bar in his seat and contemplating what he should get to drink.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Dwarf in the Playground

Amelia won't keep Mist. She will thank him for his help and then make sure the door is locked after he leaves. After that she gets halfway undressed before flopping onto the bed. There is a bright red spot on her shoulder where she had been shot. She had mostly managed to heal it, but the wound is still sensitive and could use a couple more layers of skin on it. It looks like she has wounds like that on her right side and her left leg. Not bothering to get under any covers she pulls one pillow to her chest hugging it and passes out. Sleepy time for her.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

"Yes."

But they just said...
    "Thanks, Cerise, but just I will go, then?" Tavlii stands, and heads closer to Sasha, and asks of the mysterious one, "Is that okay with you, friend?"

Jamie frowns, not liking this one bit. But she gives Tavlii a look that, she hopes, says 'call us as soon as you need help'!
    "...be careful!"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

30. - Top - End - #270

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Aiden does see Amelia giving him a wave, and he offers his own in return, before turning back towards the bar in his seat and contemplating what he should get to drink.
    "Bleh." Naku says to life in general, coming back to the bar to face Aiden, "So, I believe you were saying something before stuff happened?"
    Show