New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default [OPT] The Other Ponythread RP

Greetings! I am Crimson Doom, would-be world conquerer with the power of approximately fifteen Time Lords! This here is the future leader of my Quirky Miniboss Squad, Blue Box!

Hiya! I'm the embodiment of fifteen different TARDISes!

...yeah, long story. Basically, since Ponythread was beginning to devolve into RPing antics again and the old RP thread appears to be dead, we're relocating. You haven't missed much; basically, I released a bunch of Weeping Angels on Ponythread and Rater202 called various Doctors over to deal with them, right into a trap I had created that erased their existence and gave the resulting energy to me. I then created Blue Box, gave Rater the husks of the former TARDISes and five regenerations as thanks, and he then proceeded to make himself immortal. Somehow. I then confiscated and destroyed his jury-rigged frankenTARDIS.

Also, he's got a monster version of the Mane Six as companions!

...yes, that too. I was trying to recruit supervillain versions for a similar purpose, but I couldn't complete the set. (Stupid Applejack, only having a mobster version.)

Anyways, we're here in... wherever we are.

I think it's another corner of mainstream Ponythread RP.

Sure, let's go with that. So Canterlot's been destroyed and replaced with a volcanic version of itself, Celestia's gone missing as a result, and there are a bunch of mad scientists and mystic beings doing something or other over in that general area. I don't really know, and frankly, since we're somewhere else entirely, it probably doesn't matter. Speaking of which, where exactly are we, Blue?

...I dunno?

Great. That's just perfect. Anypony else have any idea where we are?
    Last edited by Crimson Doom; 2013-09-23 at 08:56 AM.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Other Ponythread RP

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Well for one Raripire is dating Adult Dragon Spike, and for two she's not the kind that complane about drinking blood or being Immortal.

A lady does what she must to survive, darling
    Thank you my dear.

and I couldn't just leave her behind in Ravenloft, that worlds a worse hell-hole than the old world of darkness(and the other six would kill me if I did)

besides, with out her the elements don't work .
    So mr. Doom, shall we comepete, or join forces?

I could go either way. *Finishes drink, then burps* excuse me. mmm thats good elder black dragon blood.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #3

So mr. Doom, shall we comepete, or join forces?

I could go either way. *Finishes drink, then burps* excuse me. mmm thats good elder black dragon blood.
    Depends on what you want out of the world, Mr. 202. And what you expect of me. I intend to conquer Equestria... but not to rule it, oh no, that would be so dreadfully boring. No, I'll take over, then step down and let the populace rebuild for a few centuries. Then I'll conquer it again! I may branch out eventually to other dimensions.

Oooh, dimension travel! Fun! It's kinda like peanut brittle, but with 72% more purple!

...yyyes. I suppose. In any event, I will do anything to anypony I see fit in pursuit of this goal. And so whether or not we can be allies is entirely dependent on what you intend to do now.

Also, where in the bloody name of Rakdos are we?!
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.

4. - Top - End - #4

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Doom View Post
    Depends on what you want out of the world, Mr. 202. And what you expect of me. I intend to conquer Equestria... but not to rule it, oh no, that would be so dreadfully boring. No, I'll take over, then step down and let the populace rebuild for a few centuries. Then I'll conquer it again! I may branch out eventually to other dimensions.

Oooh, dimension travel! Fun! It's kinda like peanut brittle, but with 72% more purple!

...yyyes. I suppose. In any event, I will do anything to anypony I see fit in pursuit of this goal. And so whether or not we can be allies is entirely dependent on what you intend to do now.

Also, where in the bloody name of Rakdos are we?!
    after four hundred years I am literlly so jaded that as long as those handful of true innocents i mentioned before are unharmed than I literally could not give a damn.

I do find it somewhat distressing that I am among the only humanoids in this realm, but I can adjust.

so I suppose the girls and I will travel with you, at least until something more fun comes along.

I have no Idea where the hay we are, maybe we should try contacting somepony and see if we get a response. preferably not Boffinspark, seeing as how half of my group is undead, he might get a bit trigger happy.

that reminds me, Girls, we should Check if the elements will work in a world that has a native set.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #5

Hmm. That will do, I suppose. So long as you understand that I owe you no loyalty.

Agreed. Besides, Boffinspark is over in Canterlot, where I'd prefer he stay until I'm ready to deal with him and his band of lunatics.

Hey! What's wrong with lunatics? I'm a lunatic. You're a lunatic!

I was referring more to the collective lunacy that develops whenever they are in an area for any length of time.

Oh.

Whatever you do, do not fire those Elements in my general direction while you're testing. You'll regret it if you do.

So, by "contact others", do you mean one of the peasantry running around trying to figure out what we're doing here, or do you mean an actual mover and shaker of the world? Also known as "Player Characters". Our course of action does somewhat depend on what you meant by that.
    IC thread

OOC thread

6. - Top - End - #6

Hmm. That will do, I suppose. So long as you understand that I owe you no loyalty.

Agreed. Besides, Boffinspark is over in Canterlot, where I'd prefer he stay until I'm ready to deal with him and his band of lunatics.

Hey! What's wrong with lunatics? I'm a lunatic. You're a lunatic!

I was referring more to the collective lunacy that develops whenever they are in an area for any length of time.

Oh.

Whatever you do, do not fire those Elements in my general direction while you're testing. You'll regret it if you do.

So, by "contact others", do you mean one of the peasantry running around trying to figure out what we're doing here, or do you mean an actual mover and shaker of the world? Also known as "Player Characters". Our course of action does somewhat depend on what you meant by that.
    Movers and shakers my temporary companion.

i was referring to sending out a becon and waiting for a response.

*Rater raises a hand, which is then enshrouded in Darkness. seconds later, the Franken-TARDIS is returned, completely unharmed*

Don't look so surprised Crimson, did you honestly think I would not take precautions? I lived in there for 400 years after all, plenty of time to fix and upgrade the thing.

don't worry about folks using it against you, though, I'm the only one that can actually work the thing, and no one can get in without my permission. I love epic-level magitech, don't you?

Now then, the girls are done and yes the Elements still work. perfect, Just Give me a moment.
    *enters the Franken-TARDIS. after a moment, both crimson and Blue-box feel a small twinge as time is manipulated*

There we go, now if anyone here can pic up on that, then we should be contacted, magically or otherwise, by someone.

(If there is a deity in this plane it won't be Boffinspark)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #7

*Rater raises a hand, which is then enshrouded in Darkness. seconds later, the Franken-TARDIS is returned, completely unharmed*

Don't look so surprised Crimson, did you honestly think I would not take precautions? I lived in there for 400 years after all, plenty of time to fix and upgrade the thing.

don't worry about folks using it against you, though, I'm the only one that can actually work the thing, and no one can get in without my permission. I love epic-level magitech, don't you?
    Well, that would be reassuring if there wasn't a large chance of you using it on me at some point.

He tries it, he can find out what it feels like to be thrown into a temporal singularity. *sneers at Rater*

Now then, the girls are done and yes the Elements still work. perfect, Just Give me a moment.
    *enters the Franken-TARDIS. after a moment, both crimson and Blue-box feel a small twinge as time is manipulated*

There we go, now if anyone here can pic up on that, then we should be contacted, magically or otherwise, by someone.
    ...you do realize that this could well attract the attention of those we don't want the attention of yet?

Say something like that seventeen times straight!

[OOC: So what exactly are you hoping to accomplish with the beacon? I'm not entirely sure.]
    IC thread

OOC thread

8. - Top - End - #8

Well, while we wait, should we take a look around?

((OOC.more or less waiting to see if anybrony else will post here, or if we have to move to the original rp thread. can't really do much with just the two of us, now can we.

the beacon is an excuse to get into contact with other pc's, weather we go their or they come here.))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #9

Well, while we wait, should we take a look around?

((OOC.more or less waiting to see if anybrony else will post here, or if we have to move to the original rp thread. can't really do much with just the two of us, now can we.

the beacon is an excuse to get into contact with other pc's, weather we go their or they come here.))
    The crimson unicorn glances around at his surroundings. "...I think we may have landed in the middle of a refugee camp or some such. The surroundings look grubby, and the ponies look hungry."

"They're not the only ones," Blue Box mutters, her stomach growling slightly.

[OOC: Fair enough. We'll give it a day or so, I guess.]
    IC thread

OOC thread

10. - Top - End - #10

*Enters Franken-TARDIS, and returns with a near literal ton of Pony Edible foodstuff, enough to feed Blue Box, and all of the refugees*

might as well get on the locals good side. Would you like anything Crimson?

Matter Replicator, plus Hero's feast spell, as much food of any kind as you could possibly want.

Flutters and AJ still need to eat, and while the rest of us don't we still like to*Takes a bite out of an apple*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #11

*Enters Franken-TARDIS, and returns with a near literal ton of Pony Edible foodstuff, enough to feed Blue Box, and all of the refugees*

might as well get on the locals good side. Would you like anything Crimson?

Matter Replicator, plus Hero's feast spell, as much food of any kind as you could possibly want.

Flutters and AJ still need to eat, and while the rest of us don't we still like to*Takes a bite out of an apple*
    At the sight of the food, the slowly growing crowd of curious ponies rushes forwards, practically trampling each other and very likely the small group in their rush to get to the food. Clearly they've been starving for a while.

Crimson is clearly flattened and is obscured underneath the mass of ponies, but then reappears with a holographic flicker out of harm's way, apparently unhurt. Meanwhile, Blue Box calmly stops time, walks out of the way, then restarts time, as unconcerned as Crimson.

I won't be eating anything, he states calmly, for all the world as if he hadn't just been apparently trampled to death.

I'll take some pears! Blue says excitedly.

Oh the irony.
    IC thread

OOC thread

12. - Top - End - #12

*Hands pears to blue box*

now now ponies, no need to rush. there is plenty of food and if I run Out I can easily make more. Plenty for every one.

*after ensuring that no pony gets trampled, and that all the refugees have enough food to eat like kings.*

Now, be careful not to eat to much too quickly, doing that after going to long without food will make you throw it back up.

well Crimson, I am going to find the ponies in charge of this camp, and set them up with enough food to keep these guys well fed for a while.

Good deeds lead to a good reputation, and a good reputation leads to not being hit by a half dozen OFCs.

*anypony listening in on Rater's conversation with the camp leaders overhears dire threats if he finds out the food has been hoarded. trust him, he will know. the leeders seem incredibly freaked out by whatever the threat is.*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #13

Whatever, Crimson mutters, eyeing the crowd of famished ponies with a calculating eye and clearly not paying too much attention to what Rater is up to. His eye caught by a zebra, he trots over to speak with her.

You move like one who knows how to fight, he notes out loud once he's within earshot.

The zebra glances at him warily. This may be true, but why would you discern a thing like that?

I intend to conquer Equestria, he said without preamble. I could use talented lieutenants such as yourself.

And why would I accept this job?

You'll never go hungry again, I can arrange to grant you powers beyond what you have, and so long as you're loyal to me, I'll protect you to the best of my abilities.

...you have a deal, but first I would find out your name.

I am Crimson Doom, and this is Blue Box.

'ello!

She's my second-in-command. You take orders from her, who takes orders from me. I'll be arranging for a squad for you to lead as soon as I can arrange it.

What's your name?

Ah, Zumaridi is my name.

Welcome to my organization, Miss Zumaridi. First lesson: those ponies I'm with? We work with them for now, but will likely be fighting them in the future. Do not become overly attached. Secondly, yes, they are the Elements of Harmony, but from a more... monstrous dimension. Try not to stare too much.

Indeed, thy will be done.

*Later, when Crimson and Rater meet up again*

Mr. 202, this is Miss Zumaridi. She's joined my team.

A merry meet it is this day to greet the one who brought us food.
    IC thread

OOC thread

14. - Top - End - #14

greetings, don't let the fangs and alien apearance frighten you, I am realatively freindly. and despite what some ponies will tell you *looks to Cyber Dash and Zombie Pie* I do not make a habit of eating people, or ponies as the case may be, unless they *yay* with me first.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #15

greetings, don't let the fangs and alien apearance frighten you, I am realatively freindly. and despite what some ponies will tell you *looks to Cyber Dash and Zombie Pie* I do not make a habit of eating people, or ponies as the case may be, unless they *yay* with me first.
    I'll take your word on that one, sir. It never would have crossed my mind, she says evenly, though her eyes are flickering from one monster to another swiftly. Say what you will about Crimson Doom, at least he looked relatively normal, albeit a brighter red than the average redfurs were.

How'd you get the censors to work like that? Blue wonders out loud, apropos of nothing.

What censors?
    IC thread

OOC thread

16. - Top - End - #16

I'll take your word on that one, sir. It never would have crossed my mind, she says evenly, though her eyes are flickering from one monster to another swiftly. Say what you will about Crimson Doom, at least he looked relatively normal, albeit a brighter red than the average redfurs were.

How'd you get the censors to work like that? Blue wonders out loud, apropos of nothing.

What censors?
    I spent 400 years living with a Pinkie Pie, I picked up a few tricks in that time.

*Speeking of Pinkie Pie, Zombie Pie approaches*um.. Ratey watey, Dashie and I were wondering if you would cast that spell for us?

Fine *Rater casts a spell and Zombie Pie and Cyber Dash Collapse. a second spell and the two bodies vanish*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #17

I spent 400 years living with a Pinkie Pie, I picked up a few tricks in that time.

*Speeking of Pinkie Pie, Zombie Pie approaches*um.. Ratey watey, Dashie and I were wondering if you would cast that spell for us?

Fine *Rater casts a spell and Zombie Pie and Cyber Dash Collapse. a second spell and the two bodies vanish*
    ...what just happened? Blue wonders, peering at the spot where they were with a monocle that she got from... somewhere.

Indeed, I too would like to know.
    IC thread

OOC thread

18. - Top - End - #18

...what just happened? Blue wonders, peering at the spot where they were with a monocle that she got from... somewhere.

Indeed, I too would like to know.
    Well, those two are the only ones that can't pass for mortal, should they need to.

I came up with a solution(involving fifteen different alterations to the timeline, epic level Necromancy, something called a Yozi, and a box of rubber ducks)

essentially I created unageing, soulless clone bodies and a spell that lets me transfer their souls to the appropriate body temporarily(about six hours)

while the spell was created so that we could more easily travel incognito, it does have some benefits for the two, such as returning their sense of touch and ability to eat food(the clone bodies don't need to eat, but they can do so, and if they do they produce no waste)

So Pinkie and Dash will sometimes ask me to cast the spell on them so they can make cupcakes, and then actually eat them.

they then take those cupcakes back to their shared bedroom, to eat them.

*empathetic or perceptive individuals will note that rater is saying this with a completely strait face, as though he has rehearsed this line before*

the second spell was a Greater Teleport/planeshift type effect. it relocated their primary bodies to a location on the Franken-TARDIS that is essentially a well secured storage closet, to keep them out of the way.

when not in use the clone bodies are stored in a similar apparatus.

so Miss Zumaradi, could you tell me about the camp here?

Like were it is and where the refugees evacuated from?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-08-07 at 09:01 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #19

*a lot of what sounds like technobabble to Zumaridi*

so Miss Zumaradi, could you tell me about the camp here?

Like were it is and where the refugees evacuated from?
    I do not comprehend your method, but I'll leave it be for now.

I'll explain it later.

The camp is from the place we know as Trottingham, about six miles due west. We had to leave because without Celestia's aid, the dragons saw their chance to take what once was theirs.
    IC thread

OOC thread

20. - Top - End - #20

I do not comprehend your method, but I'll leave it be for now.

I'll explain it later.

The camp is from the place we know as Trottingham, about six miles due west. We had to leave because without Celestia's aid, the dragons saw their chance to take what once was theirs.
    should probably take care of that then. but it will have to wait, because those two eill be eating cupcakes for the next few hours, and by the time they finish they will be two exhausted mentally to do anything.
    *small shudder*

I did hear that Celestia had returned, though. if that's true then your problems may be over soon.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #21

should probably take care of that then. but it will have to wait, because those two eill be eating cupcakes for the next few hours, and by the time they finish they will be two exhausted mentally to do anything.
    *small shudder*

I did hear that Celestia had returned, though. if that's true then your problems may be over soon.
    Celestia? Pah! She is not fit to rule, the fool. Instead if Luna were to rise, I'd rest much easier in my bed.

Must be some cupcakes, Crimson comments with a raised eyebrow. Hmm, there's a thought, narcotic-laced cupcakes. Totally incapacitate the opposition for a short time. Hmm, that's worth pursuing.

Been done already. Well, the drugged cupcakes part, anyways.

So? That simply means it worked. All the better.
    IC thread

OOC thread

22. - Top - End - #22

um.. while literal cupcakes are consumed early on, "Eating cupcakes" is code for something.

I'd tell you what, bu-FOREVER!... I pinkie promissed not to... two hundred years ago when I found out by accident.

lets just say that the clone bodies are mandatory for it and leave it at that.

The Chances of Luna taking power and not sharing it with her sister are very slim you know?

Unless she gets posseed by the Nightmare again, but then her being in control would be a bad thing, would it not?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #23

um.. while literal cupcakes are consumed early on, "Eating cupcakes" is code for something.

I'd tell you what, bu-FOREVER!... I pinkie promissed not to... two hundred years ago when I found out by accident.

lets just say that the clone bodies are mandatory for it and leave it at that.

The Chances of Luna taking power and not sharing it with her sister are very slim you know?

Unless she gets posseed by the Nightmare again, but then her being in control would be a bad thing, would it not?
    Crimson scowls. So what, I'd be looking at aphrodisiac cupcakes instead? That's ridiculous. I'll stick with drugging them.

She sent poor Luna to the moon, a thing I won't forgive, Zumaridi says with a scowl equaling Crimson's. An act of treachery most vile. I'll grant no loyalty to one who does such things.

Y'all are being grumpy gusses right now, y'know that?
    IC thread

OOC thread

24. - Top - End - #24

Crimson scowls. So what, I'd be looking at aphrodisiac cupcakes instead? That's ridiculous. I'll stick with drugging them.

She sent poor Luna to the moon, a thing I won't forgive, Zumaridi says with a scowl equaling Crimson's. An act of treachery most vile. I'll grant no loyalty to one who does such things.

Y'all are being grumpy gusses right now, y'know that?
    As far as I know the cupcakes are just an excuse for me to put them in the clone bodies. At least that's How it was Originally, by now I think it's just tradition.

But Luna was possessed by The Nightmare at the Time, was she not? Put yourself in Celestia's horse shoes for a moment: your baby sister has been taken over by some alien creature and you have no way of saving her. Your only options are to lock her away somewhere where she can not hurt herself or others, or to Mercy Kill her. What would you do?

and if this worlds Luna is anything like the Luna from my companions home dimension, then she probably agrees with her sisters actions.

Hey Twilight, how did your worlds Luna react after after being cleansed with the Elements.

Well, she was crying, and then she almost Immediately begged Celestia's forgiveness.

that sounds about average for different versions of Equestria. Granted there could be events in This Equestria that I am unaware of.
    Was the Princess banished more than once perhaps?

And on an other topic, can you tell me anything about The dragons that claimed Trottingham? how many, how old they looked, that sort of thing. they sound like the sort of problem that almost every one would want delt with, and If I do it then the chances of my friends and I getting shot at by a madman with an over inflated weapons budget goes down.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #25

But Luna was possessed by The Nightmare at the Time, was she not? Put yourself in Celestia's horse shoes for a moment: your baby sister has been taken over by some alien creature and you have no way of saving her. Your only options are to lock her away somewhere where she can not hurt herself or others, or to Mercy Kill her. What would you do?
    Betraying family cannot be forgiven, now or ever, Zumaridi stubbornly maintains.

that sounds about average for different versions of Equestria. Granted there could be events in This Equestria that I am unaware of.
    Was the Princess banished more than once perhaps?
    From what I know, that's not the case.

And on an other topic, can you tell me anything about The dragons that claimed Trottingham? how many, how old they looked, that sort of thing. they sound like the sort of problem that almost every one would want delt with, and If I do it then the chances of my friends and I getting shot at by a madman with an over inflated weapons budget goes down.
    About two score of dragons red with wings, and teeth the size of knives, the youth, the warriors sallied forth to conquer Trottingham.
    IC thread

OOC thread

26. - Top - End - #26

So, forty teenage to adult dragons?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #27

So, forty teenage to adult dragons?
    Indeed.

Well, that leaves me out. I could maybe handle one dragon, but not forty. Although... I do have an experimental sniper rifle that might be able to penetrate dragon scales. Let's find out. I'll run interference for you, on the condition that we keep one alive long enough for dissection if possible. I want to know what makes them tick. Blue, fetch me the rifle.

Yessir! Blue salutes haphazardly with her left hoof, then vanishes briefly, reappearing with the rifle.

Crimson takes the rifle telekinetically. Good. You two, stay here for now. Dragons are a bit beyond your purview unless we decide that the timespace continuum is no longer worth preserving.

Awww...

I'll do as you command.
    IC thread

OOC thread

28. - Top - End - #28

Indeed.

Well, that leaves me out. I could maybe handle one dragon, but not forty. Although... I do have an experimental sniper rifle that might be able to penetrate dragon scales. Let's find out. I'll run interference for you, on the condition that we keep one alive long enough for dissection if possible. I want to know what makes them tick. Blue, fetch me the rifle.

Yessir! Blue salutes haphazardly with her left hoof, then vanishes briefly, reappearing with the rifle.

Crimson takes the rifle telekinetically. Good. You two, stay here for now. Dragons are a bit beyond your purview unless we decide that the timespace continuum is no longer worth preserving.

Awww...

I'll do as you command.
    Actually if you want I have a dosseir on dragons you can have a copy of. Three whole chapters on everything to do with Equestrian Dragons, and a few dozen other varieties of dragon...

now we will have to wait until tomorrow, against full grown dragons a single show of power from a greator threat will make them retreat, but against younger dragons, they will keep fighting even if the know that they are completely *Yay*-ed

So I am not going into combat with them until I have my full team ready.

Spike would be really useful now, but he's in the middle of his first hundred year nap.

If you have any preparations you'd like to make, now would be the time to do so.

*with that, Rater enters the Franken-TARDIS, presumably to make preparations of his own. The Monstrous Mane 6 follow him*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #29

Actually if you want I have a dosseir on dragons you can have a copy of. Three whole chapters on everything to do with Equestrian Dragons, and a few dozen other varieties of dragon...

now we will have to wait until tomorrow, against full grown dragons a single show of power from a greator threat will make them retreat, but against younger dragons, they will keep fighting even if the know that they are completely *Yay*-ed

So I am not going into combat with them until I have my full team ready.

Spike would be really useful now, but he's in the middle of his first hundred year nap.

If you have any preparations you'd like to make, now would be the time to do so.

*with that, Rater enters the Franken-TARDIS, presumably to make preparations of his own. The Monstrous Mane 6 follow him*
    A dossier? Perfect. Send it as soon as you can.

Well then, if we have a day's worth of prep time, I'd say now's a good time to go hunting for dragonsbane. Take it away, Blue.

Blue nods and closes her eyes, and soon the odd trio has vanished, much to the astonishment of one little filly on the other side of the street.
    IC thread

OOC thread

30. - Top - End - #30

Preparations made, Rater retires to his chambers to get some rest, it should be a few hours still before Crimson returns.

before turning in for a quick nap rater runs through his check list for the adventure to come(a Habit he picked up from Twilich)

Explorers outfit, check

Sword, check

Copy of the Dragon Dossier(Specifically the the Chapters dealing with the Anatomy, Biology and inherant magic of Equestrian Dragons(The whole book is really more of a tome, and contains information that is not relevant for either the adventure, or what Crimson currently desires)) check.

Snacks, Check

Blood packs, check

double Check Check-list, check

certain that he has not forgotten anything he climbs into bed to rest.(The Monstrous Mane 6 having retired to their private, Rooms to rest a few hours prior.) Before losing consciousness, Rater sets an Alarm to let him know if a time-traveler approaches the Franken-TARDIS while he is sleeping(in case Crimson Arrives before expected

((Tucking in soon OOC to, so don't expect Quick replies like last night))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks