New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Ménage à 3 IV: It's All Coming to a Head

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Yeah... Poor Peggy got sucked into the parallel dimension of crazy... Let's hope she gets out safe.

Also, how long have they been in there/how skilled is Zii to finish Sonya that fast?
    I don't think so, I think the best we can hope for is a seduction that can't also be read as a rape.

Sonya was already randy and they seem to have been in there for a minute or two, so impossibly fast for the situation but Sonya is also drunk off her ass. But the right setup can accomplish things in a matter of seconds if my knowledge of Female Hysteria and the Victorian Era is at all accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    So... why would Gary have left half a basket of dirty laundry?
    I too am curious, though I've no real speculation beyond my contribution to the idea of him going to Japan and fighting crime in a Pseudo-Harem-Manga for the lulz.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-05-09 at 08:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I don't think so, I think the best we can hope for is a seduction that can't also be read as a rape.

Sonya was already randy and they seem to have been in there for a minute or two, so impossibly fast for the situation but Sonya is also drunk off her ass. But the right setup can accomplish things in a matter of seconds if my knowledge of Female Hysteria and the Victorian Era is at all accurate.

I too am curious, though I've no real speculation beyond my contribution to the idea of him going to Japan and fighting crime in a Pseudo-Harem-Manga for the lulz.
    So.. a new spinoff?

3. - Top - End - #93

We already covered this, The Oral Rapport. Its a similar style to charlies angels, only this charlie is right there keeping his angels happy.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am amused how it has got to the point where the most logical answer to something that doesn't make since is "just another spin-off"

That being said, yes, I agree with the Gary in Japan theory. Unless...Did Peggy indicate what sort've clothes they were? It appears that Yuki left the body pillow (did we confirm that was Yuki's?) So, is it possible she left dirty laundry? How long have they been broken up? Has Yuki still been living there in the interim anyway? I've totally lost track of how time flows in this comic.

Personally, as a cracked theory in my head, Gary bumped into Mat and Kiley, and has been convinced/kidnapped and insta-moved into a bizarre yet possibly healthier threesome relationship. I mean, at least they both seem to have actual proper feelings for him, and understanding to his bedroom ackwardness.
    Last edited by Pink; 2013-05-09 at 12:08 PM.
    Let's Play: Pokemon Leaf Green (Nuzlocke)
    Let's Play: LIMBO
    Let's Play: Home [Complete]
    Let's Play: Cthulhu Saves the World [Complete]
    GM of the Yorkton Gamer Guild at:
    Pink Ameiko Kaijitsu Avatar by A Rainy Knight
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #95

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    We already covered this, The Oral Rapport. Its a similar style to charlies angels, only this charlie is right there keeping his angels happy.
    "I am sorry Zii, I am leaving Montreal to make a spinoff in Japan!"

Although, if the story happens to be him actually drawing a spinoff cominc IN Japan.. that would be a funny leaning on the 4rd wall.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Personally, as a cracked theory in my head, Gary bumped into Mat and Kiley, and has been convinced/kidnapped and insta-moved into a bizarre yet possibly healthier threesome relationship. I mean, at least they both seem to have actual proper feelings for him, and understanding to his bedroom ackwardness.
    Wha...? Matt? Proper feelings? (Okay, I'm actually quite baffled at this point but for the sake of the argument let's continue...) For Gary? Where? How? When? The only real connection between the two at this point is Matt's irritation why DiDi said his name during sex. Matt has no feelings for Gary from anything I can recall.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

I am amused how it has got to the point where the most logical answer to something that doesn't make since is "just another spin-off"

That being said, yes, I agree with the Gary in Japan theory. Unless...Did Peggy indicate what sort've clothes they were? It appears that Yuki left the body pillow (did we confirm that was Yuki's?) So, is it possible she left dirty laundry? How long have they been broken up? Has Yuki still been living there in the interim anyway? I've totally lost track of how time flows in this comic.

Matt lusts after Gary the same way Dillon does. Neither of them care that Gary has never shown any bisexual or homosexual tendencies. His 'feelings' are reminiscent of a stalker, of somebody attempting to force their crush into a life they don't want.

And while Kiley did sleep with him, they spent less than 24 hours together. She doesn't know him, and he doesn't know her. She's built up a fantasy in her head of what she thinks Gary is like, and as a therapist she should really be aware of how unhealthy something like that is. She has feelings for fantasy Gary. She doesn't know the real Gary enough to have feelings for him.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2013-05-09 at 04:59 PM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

8. - Top - End - #98

hey, I did say it was a cracked theory :P

Admittedly I'm sorta blending stuff here. I'm misremembering exactly why Matt was seeing Gary's face, and combining it with old stuff where Matt did seem to have some general concer... But it's been a while.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
    Matt lusts after Gary the same way Dillon does. Neither of them care that Gary has never shown any bisexual or homosexual tendencies. His 'feelings' are reminiscent of a stalker, of somebody attempting to force their crush into a life they don't want.
    ...What the bloody hell are you going on about? When has Matt ever lusted after Gary at all? And Gary is the one always going to Matt for advices, when has Matt ever sought to see Gary? Hell, his big problem was that he didnt wanna see his face.
    In memory of lord Shojo

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Querzis View Post
    ...What the bloody hell are you going on about? When has Matt ever lusted after Gary at all? And Gary is the one always going to Matt for advices, when has Matt ever sought to see Gary? Hell, his big problem was that he didnt wanna see his face.
    So did you miss the entire series where he was seeing Gary's face everywhere he went? It's the entire reason he hooked up with Kiley.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2013-05-10 at 08:53 AM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

So did you miss the entire series where he was seeing Gary's face everywhere he went? It's the entire reason he hooked up with Kiley.
    That wasn't because he was lusting after Gary; it was because he was insecure because DiDi called out Gary's name while they did the nasty.
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

12. - Top - End - #102

NecromancerGuy

Not the good kind of haunting.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Has it really been that long or why are people misremembering Matt's problem?

So... College... Is US college really as "bad" as everyone makes it out to be? (If so, how can I apply for it? )
    Will Peggy be DiDi's first and will our Amazon goddess really turn to the rainbow side after this?

Regarding SDB, if this was anyone else than Amber's sister I'd have said "threesome incoming" but with her... the odds are only at like 90%.
    "What's done is done."

14. - Top - End - #104

I'd say it's been a long time. So many different plot lines being tossed around, new characters being introduced, set-ups for spin-offs done. Goodness knows now that Peggy has a name and has appeared in several comics she'll probably either become a main character like Sonya or get a spin-off of her own in time.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Peggy, please don't because another not-a-lesbian. You've appeared only so recently and seem like a pretty good character so far.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Peggy, please don't because another not-a-lesbian. You've appeared only so recently and seem like a pretty good character so far.
    "Experimenting in College" is absolutely not the same as "Not-A-Lesbian".

One is being bi-curious and honest (at least compared to denial) and the other is being bi-curious, bisexual or gay and living in denial.
    Blizzard Battletag: UnderDog#21677

Shepard: "Wrex! Do we have mawsign?"
    Wrex: "Shepard, we have mawsign the likes of which even Reapers have never seen!"

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Goodness knows now that Peggy has a name and has appeared in several comics she'll probably either become a main character like Sonya or get a spin-off of her own in time.
    I voe for her to take Sonya along and they both return to college to "explore" which might help the latter to overcome her issues. We shall call it "Oral exam". (Yeah, I know the joke is old) Huzzah!
    Last edited by Kato; 2013-05-11 at 12:15 PM.
    "What's done is done."

18. - Top - End - #108

NecromancerGuy

The whole "not-a-lesbian" thing reminds me of a fight I had once when a girl asked me if I thought she looked like a lesbian and I asked her if she thought lesbians really looked any different from anyone else and she said yes and got super moody for a week which reminds me of when DiDi thought she had to cut off her hair in order to be a lesbian.
    Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #109

Now I am wondering if peggy will help out didi and gary will come home, never knowing what he just missed out on.

"If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

20. - Top - End - #110

So... College... Is US college really as "bad" as everyone makes it out to be? (If so, how can I apply for it? )
    As far as the internet and movies tell me, universities in the US are all constant orgies of booze and sex where no one ever learns anything or even tries to
    Last edited by Eldan; 2013-05-11 at 06:37 PM.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Has it really been that long or why are people misremembering Matt's problem?

Will Peggy be DiDi's first and will our Amazon goddess really turn to the rainbow side after this?

Regarding SDB, if this was anyone else than Amber's sister I'd have said "threesome incoming" but with her... the odds are only at like 90%.
    To be blunt, it really depends. There are a few schools that have a reputation as 'party schools', where crazy sex stuff does happen on a regular basis. Most, however, don't have that much going on unless you specifically look for it.

Honestly though, it less 'college' and much more, 'OMG I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY PARENTS I CAN DO WHATEVER THE #^@$ I WANT!'

Especially for students that came from very religious, military or tightly ruled environments, they tend to go wild their first couple years.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

To be blunt, it really depends. There are a few schools that have a reputation as 'party schools', where crazy sex stuff does happen on a regular basis. Most, however, don't have that much going on unless you specifically look for it.
    And even at the party schools, if you're not really looking, you'll probably miss it.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
    And even at the party schools, if you're not really looking, you'll probably miss it.
    So what you're saying is that they are tastefully discreet wild sex orgies?

24. - Top - End - #114

It is probably the effect of people no longer living with their parents, yes. And together in close proximity with other people of their age.

My university experience was totally different. About half the people still lived with their parents and a good 75% not even in the same city as the university was. I lived over an hour away for the first four years. So, there might have been parties, I just wouldn't have seen them.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

25. - Top - End - #115

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    So what you're saying is that they are tastefully discreet wild sex orgies?
    Nah, they just arent happening in the middle of the school cafeteria. You have to locate the right crowd to get invited to the right parties, where all this crazy stuff happens.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

I'm slightly irritated by the fact that everyone in Ma3 seems to have perfect perky breasts... I know it's fanservice and all but next we'll see the landlady bare breasted and she'll have perfect breasts as well... (Okay, I don't think or haope that will actually happen)

Also: DC gets new possibly interesting characters and SDB gets... no threesome. YET!
    "What's done is done."

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Avilan the Grey View Post
    "Experimenting in College" is absolutely not the same as "Not-A-Lesbian".

One is being bi-curious and honest (at least compared to denial) and the other is being bi-curious, bisexual or gay and living in denial.
    I meant to type "become" rather than "because" (or "be") there. Going from experimenting in college to straight and then to not-a-lesbian.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

28. - Top - End - #118

Griffon

So Peggy's NOT bisexual, she just has sex with men AND women?

I.... don't think we've made much progress here.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Not exactly. She's not bisexual. She just has sex with men and Didi.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

30. - Top - End - #120

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post

I.... don't think we've made much progress here.
    Not exactly, she prefers men over women, but wont just reject sex with a woman out of hand.