New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: North for the Summer: James VS Lox

Lox shrugged Maybe... He chuckled
    "Entaris is a walking dynamo of chaos. Wherever he shows up, people take aggravated." -Acanous

"The starting condition for this game is alone and lost in the woods. Not driving your lion-drawn chariot through the thick forest during a thunderstorm." -Jakarta

Good Luck. Have Fun. Much Explosion.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Quietly, James sighed. Just like a Lunatic to never give a straight answer. He'll have to content himself with that for the time being.

"Never mind that, for the moment. Let's stick to the main topic, the dog in question. You mentioned you were trying to 'prank' the dog into being your pet? Do tell how you were planning to pull that off."
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Lox chuckled again Now, THAT would be telling, but seeing as you've a claim to this one, I'll just find a different Dog to Tame.. He stated pleasantly, as though it were like going to the pound and adopting one.
    "Entaris is a walking dynamo of chaos. Wherever he shows up, people take aggravated." -Acanous

"The starting condition for this game is alone and lost in the woods. Not driving your lion-drawn chariot through the thick forest during a thunderstorm." -Jakarta

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

"Easier said than done, Lox..."

James began, but he trailed off. Maybe...

"...or, perhaps not. If you are fine with a different dog, I think I may have a proposal. Interested?"
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Lox lit up with excitement, hat nearly falling out the window. Sounds like a great idea!
    Last edited by Entaris; 2013-04-19 at 02:41 AM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

James looked askance at Lox - he hadn't even begun yet - but shrugged it off, and started talking.

"I have one more date with her tomorrow night, at 9. It might turn out badly, I don't know. Would be nice if you would come with me, back me up, pull my nuts out of the fire if need be."

Pausing to see that Lox was listening, he continued.

"If I do succeed in claiming her for myself? She'll know where you can find another of her kind. I'll have her tell you."

Glancing sideways, he finished.

"AND, I'll back you up in whatever prank you may want to pull on her friend, if you need it."
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Lox's eyes grew even larger still, the Cobweb firing randomly, And we could dress them up and take them to Tea PArties whenever we want, because they don't have to worry about the sun!!!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Now THAT one did make James chuckle, the absurdity of Kindred accompanying their Lupine charges while attending a Tea Party in the sun aside.

"Haha! You might say so, yes."

Still driving, James extended a hand to Lox again.

"Deal?"
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Lox eyes the man's hand. Well...I have the PArty to run and all that...and can't be late for TEA! Oh, no, never late, NEVER BE LATE FOR TEA!!! He replied worriedly. I'll need to check with Hare.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Twisting his mouth, James pulled back his hand.

"Huh. Go on then, check with him. While you're doing that, anywhere you want to go in particular? I'll send you there."
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Lox blinked into space for a moment, then realized he still has a phone and dialed The Hole.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kinda have to wait for Ac now

12. - Top - End - #42
    Firbolg in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(I'm here. Who you calling? A contact, or Liz?)
    "You want to see how a Human dies? at ramming speed."

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Acanous View Post
    (I'm here. Who you calling? A contact, or Liz?)
    (Anyone at the Hole, just need to re-verify the time of the Party)

14. - Top - End - #44

OldWizardGuy

"Hello! You have reached the Rabbit Hole! This is the Hare himself! Our busy burrow is closed at the moment, but we open tomorrow! How can I direct your call?

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Make sure you pick up after yourself when you DROP THE BASS!! HAHAHAHA!!! Lox shouted into the phone, then abruptly snapped it shut, ending the call as he basked in the prank afterglow.

Ahhh...that was a good one...He blinked a moment at the Janitor. You look like you have a question...HE commented. Oh, you must want to know what time Tea is! It's going to be sometime between midnight and daybreak. Don't be late!! He nodded.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

"Urgh..."

James groaned, rubbing his temple. At this rate, the wounds that he got from the werewolf is going to pale in comparison to his budding migraine.

"Uh... sure, I won't be. So, about tomorrow night's date with the dog. You in, or not?"
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm? Oh, no, I can't, sorry. I have to get all the things ready for Tea that night. It's my turn, you see? Lox apologized, then gave him directions back to the Hole.

18. - Top - End - #48

OldWizardGuy

You make it to the Rabbit Hole without incident, and drop off Lox. A farewell post each then it's back to your respective threads!
    Last edited by Acanous; 2013-04-19 at 03:58 AM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

James shrugged. "Your loss. Offers as good as this don't come around very often, you know."

Reaching the Rabbit Hole, the Janitor passed Lox his number.

"Give me a call if you change your mind, or if you can slip out halfway, whatever works."
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Lox nodded, and pocketed the number before wandering back inside.

21. - Top - End - #51

OldWizardGuy

Scene over, Night over, 3 XP to both of you for it. (On top of any other XPs that's been granted)

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Acanous View Post
    Scene over, Night over, 3 XP to both of you for it. (On top of any other XPs that's been granted)
    You haven't granted me any other Xp yet