New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [N-HIGH] Nexus High AU: Like Spin-Off Babies, Only Worse!

Gymnasium

Eldena comes walking smoothly into the gym, all ready for volleyball. She does not really seem to be worried that she is practically late. Nor does she really notice that she is much to busty to be fitting into her team uniform. She walks up to the rest of the team without saying a word, her bunny ears flopping around every now and then.

Hallways

A small boy with black hair and streaks of pink in it is walking down the hallway, not really minding if anyone is in his way. Except for his height and stature, he looks about 16, and adorable in a little kid kind of way. He looks like the kind of kid who is always smiling because he knows it might make someone else feel better. His shirt is a little too tight, and his shorts a little too short.

It's Colin Aldaro, the kid everyone knows is too nice for his own good. He never gets angry, and he always gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. Contrary to popular belief, this kind of personality does a better job of driving people away from him than it does making him friends. It is a little lonely, but Colin does not let that get to him.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Hallways

Jace is back to wandering the halls, moderately confused after his last encounter, on his way to...wherever.

---

Detention

He's been here twice this year, but he hasn't really learned any names, so Zebes just sits there quietly, hoping something happens, because he's hopelessly bored.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Hallways]

Cyrus silently watches an unfortunate Magtok getting shoved into the girls' bathroom, his look of bemusement fading as the situation escalates. Still, while Maggy hardly did anything to deserve that kind of treatment, any gratitude the youthful planeswalker might get from helping him out probably wouldn't be worth crossing Mimi, nor would it be worth the brand of a creepy pervert for entering the girls' washroom.

Shrugging, he continues walking down the hall, a grin on his face in spite of the mild sick feeling in his gut, and offers a quick, unusually friendly wave to Colin as he passes by.

He's not seeking a conversation out with the other fellow, but there's no sense in being rude without any reason.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Girl's Bathroom]

Clarissa was staring in the mirror when Mimi had come crashing in with her captive. Just before then, she had been considering just ditching next period but her therapist was already making her get confirmation of her attendance as part of her 'treatment.' She really didn't want to dwell on other stupid assignment the therapist had given her but there wasn't much she could really do about it. Least, not if she wanted to stay enrolled and that was something her sister had made clear as being a necessity if she wanted to live under her roof. Admittedly, it was better there even if her sister was a bit of an OCD neat freak about the place.

Looking over to Sunny, she frowned and shrugged to herself before saying; "Just don't get involved." That had to count as one 'conversation' with another person or something, at least. Something she could mark off in her journal assignment as being attempted even if she was quite doubtful Sunny would reply. Of course, Sunny may not like being addressed by a person of her reputation, what with the rumors of her short suspension abounding everywhere between her just having threatened someone with a knife to having actually stabbed someone. The truth was nothing so dramatic but it wasn't as if she had anyone to tell otherwise given that she had just transferred here in the middle of last year and had yet to form any sort of social circle.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Lunchroom]

Angie makes her way through the line at the caffeteria filling a tray with food and grabbing a carton of milk and finding an empty spot to sit in. A junior here at Nexus High Angie tends to drift around the school without a clique of friends. She tends to stay quiet and out of the way in any activity she joins. She has worked in the drama department, mostly backstage, but sometimes filling a small role on stage. She was class treasurer last year. She didn't even bother to run for the postion this year. She doesn't play any sports but sometimes writes articles for the school newspaper about the schools various teams.

She stands 5'9" and her only features that really would make her stand out is her golden blond hair and bright blue eyes. She tends to dress in baggy cargo pants and t-shirts. But with spring in the air she has decided to wear a sundress today instead. Plenty concleaing compared to what some of the other girls in this school like to wear.

The rumor mill at NH has a few stories about Angie. The most common is not to play her in poker. She has been to a few parties with a card game going and cleaned house with the other players. Seems she is very good at reading people. There was also her brief expuslion last year when she was caught with a stolen scalpel and other lab items fromt the science lab. It was only a couple of days but there was plenty of speculation about what she was doing with stuff. Other then that she is a fairly average student. Good at science and english, but often struggling with math and histroy.

She sits down and pulls out her Trigonometry book to get some work done while she eats.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    "As I said, I'm not quite sure. It really depends on how it all comes together as a whole. A lot of songs with very nice baselines, or even just overall good music, are ruined for me if the lyrics don't match." She shrugs. She seems somewhat apologetic, like she would like to tell him it's very nice, but she is instead going to be completely honest.
    [Lunch Room]

A slight frown flickers over Raril's face before he nods, understanding. "Fair enough. So, do you have any songs that you do like?" The drow asks, grinning.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Hallways]

Cessie kneels down to help her pick the books up, preferably before the dryad starts to bend down. "I'll take them."
    Hastily picking up the books which she then hands to her friend. "You feeling alright?" There were always concerns with... that condition.
    [Hallways]

"Thanks Cessie." Sakura straightens before she gets far and smiles at her friend. She opens her lock now that her hands are mostly free, and opens it so Cessie can put the books right in.

"I'm doing pretty good, and I'm finally getting caught up on the homework I had after missing all that school." Cessie will remember that Sakura was in a bad state in her early pregnancy. The dryad peels off her shoes and shoves them in her locker too. "I hate my shoes, though. they're so tight now and my feet ache all the time."

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Lunchroom

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Zel shrugs again, then finishes off her pop.

Not really. You? Besides baseball?

Ah. She did recognize him.
    "Baseball in summer, Blood Bowl in the fall," John answers with a grin. "Plus I take the automotive class, and work on a stock car as part of it."

That last seems to be his favourite of the three...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

9. - Top - End - #99

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Women's Room]

Mimi pays no mind to the screaming boy. She drags him across the bathroom, kicks open a stall, and shoves him inside. He won't have a moment longer to protest before she practically flips him upside down to stick his head in the toilet. "Don't ever run into me again, got it?!" She yells.
    "It was an accident! I didn't mean t-"

Oh wow. Of all the times to have his mouth open, that was by far the worst. I don't think he'll ever live this down. Not even with a hundred years of therapy. People have turned into completely insane supercriminals over less humiliating circumstances than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

[Women's Room]

Mimi doesn't pay Sunny any mind, or even here her for that matter. Nope, she just dunks Maggy as intended, as if the other girls weren't even there. She's not overly malicious about it, at least. Once his head is in the toilet, she holds him there for just a moment before letting him go. His lesson has been learned as far as she's concerned.

"What's your problem?" She says, glaring at Sunny as she leaves the stall. She pauses only a moment, though, before going to push past Sunny (if she's at all in the way) and exit the bathroom.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lunch Room

"A few, I would like to find a few more. The classics, like Pachelbel's Canon, can go unsaid. However, for the most part I prefer some older works: Dont Fear The Reaper, I Write the Songs, Old Fashioned Rock and Roll. Of more modern works, I like a number of things that Johnathan Coulton has written, and I have been recently introduced some more modernist pieces that I find interesting... so, yes, there is, and don't ask me for what Genre because I doubt I could give you a straight answer."

Kate stifles a snerk. The idea of Copi ever giving a straight answer is humorous; she writes long answers for short answer questions and real essays for essay questions.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lunchroom]

Raril simply smiles and nods approvingly. "You have good taste. I'd play you a bit of B.O.C. but this wouldn't do it justice." He pats the side of his guitar, a simple acoustic which couldn't handle the demands of most rock songs. "Besides, someone might get upset if I threw an impromptu concert." He shrugs, trying to play it off cooly, but damn the man for keeping him down!
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hallway > Ladies' Room]
    Neca sees Mimi coming out of the bathroom, and heads in once she's a few yards down the hall.
    Her slight limp more subtle now that her meds are working, she glances about.
    There's that Clarissa girl, the other Evans girl---Sunny, was it?---and... oh. A swirlie victim, a dude at that.
    Classy, Meems. Classy. Rolling her eyes, she peeks into the stall, wondering if Miss Angrypants managed to drown this one.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lunchroom

Copi thinks for a moment. "B.O.C... I'm not familiar with that one. What are some of the things they have written?"

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lunchroom]

Raril blinks, frowning in confusion. " Blue Oyster Cult? They play Don't Fear The Reaper...?" He says, uncertainly.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Viera Champion View Post
    Gymnasium

Eldena comes walking smoothly into the gym, all ready for volleyball. She does not really seem to be worried that she is practically late. Nor does she really notice that she is much to busty to be fitting into her team uniform. She walks up to the rest of the team without saying a word, her bunny ears flopping around every now and then.
    Glad you could make it, El.

Felandria playfully elbows Eldana.

Now that you're here, I'm throwing a victory party at my house after the game, so let's not spoil it by losing.

She grins at her team, then peeks behind her at all the boys who came in to watch the girls practice, and by practice I mean watch cute girls in short shorts jump up and down.

Felandria didn't mind, she liked to give them a thrill, even though half of them were too scared to talk to her.

Despite her outgoing and friendly nature, Felandria felt a bit isolated at times, being pretty and popular does that sometimes, and being 6'4" didn't help either.

She didn't mind being so tall, she was a good athlete and was in line for a full ride scholarship at NU, but most boys were too intimidated to ask her out.

And sometimes, in the locker room, she wasn't sure if she was entirely interested in boys.

*sigh*

Oh well, back to practice, she wanted to win this weekend, it would look good on her record and help lock up her scholarship.
    Last edited by Felandria; 2013-05-07 at 01:37 PM.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lunchroom

"Ah. I did not know the name of the group. Only that I like the song." That's... an unusual situation.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Hallways]

There's an albino walking the halls. It's Amlin, in all his RPG playing bespectacled glory. He's not only skeletally scrawny (metabolic disroder, he's really quite healthy), but the albinism, his weird hobbies, and the fact that his dad runs a funeral home have made him something of a pariah.

Currently, he's wearing a black turtle neck and a pair of overly baggy jeans, as he carries his books from class to class. Among them is an extra book, sitting on top - an obscure DnD book called "Kingdoms of Kalamar" that he found at a garage sale. He's not really watching where's he's going, but he has enough spatial sense not to run into anybody that's not trying to run into him.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lunchroom]

"Ah, that's alright. It is one of their most popular songs." The drow grins again. "Do you like jazz at all? I play in the jazz band." Raril points out. "Maybe you'd want to come to one of our concerts some time?" He suggests.

[Hallways]

"Hey, Amlin." A short girl fell into step beside the albino. She was dressed gothic style in all black. A blouse with a corseted front and long flowing sleeves, peasant style layered skirt that fell just past her knees, and high leather boots with a tall platform which only brought her close to average height. The look was topped off with black lace gloves and a gauzy scarf around her neck. In sharp contrast to all of the black, her deep red hair fell in a straight sheet down her back and partially over her bright grey eyes.

Amlin would recongize her as Brie Swift, probably one of the few people in school who didn't shun him, mostly because she was on the outside herself, though she seemed to like it that way, or, at least, that's what she said. He would probably also pick up on the scent of smoke hanging around her. Rumor said she would sneak cigarettes in between classes, though she'd never been caught with them by a teacher.

"Where are you heading?" Brie asks, politely.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lunchroom

"I like some jazz, yes. I can't list anything in particular, but I do like some. And I might sit in sometime if I knew when you would be preforming, yes."
    Copi nods. Kate kind of shrugs; she probably wouldn't but she didn't want to say so...

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hallways]

"I think I found a way up to the roof," Amlin says, nodding towards Brie. She'll know him as the sort of person that will never lie about something, to the point of hard and brutal honesty. With people shunning him anyways, telling them what they don't want to hear has never really bothered him, "I was going to see if my way up actually worked. Want to come with?"

She'll also know that despite his very skinny frame, he's not weak in the least. What mass he does have is muscle, as he needs to keep in shape to keep himself from wasting away, and he eats about twice as much as most people.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

Gymnasium

Patty grinned at the tall girl as they praticed, the dark-haired girl flipping into a handstand after a few minutes, balancing. "Don't worry. We're gonna stomp them, 'cause we Refuse to Lose!" she declares, her grin growing as she backflips once more, tossing her hair back and reaching for a bottle of Gatorade.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

23. - Top - End - #113

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Library

Of course there are no jocks. Jocks don't go near the library, so many words in one place make their head hurt.

But if no jocks are going to bully these nerds, how's about a pair of losers to pester them. Justin, who's blond, short, and wearing his traditional blue and yellow hoodie in proud defiance of any school colors, especially if they are yellow and blue, then they are a very defiant shade of yellow and blue, carries a small pile of manga and comic books that the school never tell kids they actually have, and his buddy Romeo, who's long black hair horribly conflicts with his sweatervest, carries the book they actually needed for the English assignment. The two stop and stare at the two nerds having their chess battle, and utterly drawn in by how invested they are sit down to watch.

While Romeo watches with rapt attention, Justin sits next to Dave, pestering him with "You should use the Horse."
    Library
    Dave instead moves a pawn, as does Megan.
    "Erm, um, hello." Dave said.
    Megan looked down at the chessboard, trying to avoid eye contact.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lunchroom]

"Cool. I'll let you know when our next performance is." The drow grins again, pleased that she seemed interested. "We're working on some really great stuff!"

[Hallways]

"Sure!" Brie loved finding little secret places to hide away. No one would try looking for her on the roof if she decided to skip class.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

25. - Top - End - #115

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Women's Room]

Mimi doesn't pay Sunny any mind, or even here her for that matter. Nope, she just dunks Maggy as intended, as if the other girls weren't even there. She's not overly malicious about it, at least. Once his head is in the toilet, she holds him there for just a moment before letting him go. His lesson has been learned as far as she's concerned.

"What's your problem?" She says, glaring at Sunny as she leaves the stall. She pauses only a moment, though, before going to push past Sunny (if she's at all in the way) and exit the bathroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    "It was an accident! I didn't mean t-"

Oh wow. Of all the times to have his mouth open, that was by far the worst. I don't think he'll ever live this down. Not even with a hundred years of therapy. People have turned into completely insane supercriminals over less humiliating circumstances than this.
    Women's Room

As Mimi exits the little party they've got going on in the rest room, She nearly smashes the door into the perfectly manicured hand of one of the more dangerous girls in school. Physically Julie isn't much to contend with, but she has a reputation as a reputation destroyer and insatiable gossip. Though nothing she's spread around has been provably lies, she's been known to twist the truth and only say what she wants others to hear.

Stepping back from Mimi's warpath, she peers into the washroom as she steps around and through the door. Three girls at the sink, an angry little athlete girl, and an open stall with dripping and gurgling coming from it?

Oh my, this is just marvelous, isn't it?

Her grin grows catty as she fishes out a napkin and tube of lipstick from her purse, "Don't mind me girls, just here to freshen up. Have to look my best for ballet this evening." Why her uncle Waldorf insisted that she attend a ballet class with such boring snobs is beyond her, but she at least enjoyed showing off enough to continue with it.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lunchroom

Zel also seems to pick up on that last one a little.

Really? What kinda car?

----------------------------------------------------

Hallway

Krystal hears somebody walking quickly towards her, and looks up in time to see Mimi walking quickly in her direction. The young mutant twists out of her way, very much not wanting Mimi to run into her.

Krystal watches Mimi walk away for a moment, then turns back to the ladies' room.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lunchroom

Copi nods. "I look forward to it. What's your name, though? I don't believe you said it."

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hallways -> The Roof]

Amlin will lead her along, into the old art room. it's never really used all that much except by the loner kids who don't want to be around others, thus they'll know this location well.

"See the air vent? there's two nearby exits, one into the teacher's lounge and one onto the roof, near as I can tell. We get a stick to block the fan and climb through the vents and we'll be able to put a ladder or rope onto the roof for when we want to climb up. I've actually got some plans for that." He says, "the trick is getting up to the vent."

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lunchroom]

"Oh, right. I'm Raril. Raril Xar'Cha." He touches his hand to his head as if tipping an invisible hat. "And what's your name?"

[Old Art Room]

Brie peered up at the vent. "Hmm... if you give me a boost, or something, I could probably slip through." She was fairly tiny, especially if she ditched those big boots she wore. "We might want something stronger than some old stick to hold back the fan, though. Maybe a bit of pipe? Something metal, at least. Don't want it to break."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

Girl's Bathroom

Sunny shrinks away from Mimi and Riss both. She wants to just leave, but what if she ran into Mimi again?

What if Mimi tried to do that to her?

And then Julie... Julie is so scary!

It's all too much for Sunny, who darts into the stall at the end (not the stall with a cyborg in it!) and locks the door.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs