New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 86

1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 86

[Mushroom Cabin]

The pup definitely wakes up at that and looks around, then sniffs. He's already familiar with the goblin family, but doesn't know the two other two-legs, one of whom is making really loud noises. It looks at Tito and Lily, but doesn't approach yet.

"I already spoke to your parents," Reelshka says with a smile. "They said it's alright if Pathfinder agrees to help you with him, and he did. The rest of us will help, too."

[Lakeshore]

Brinika giggles.

"Hi Oddball!" she squeaks.
    Last edited by Morty; 2013-06-18 at 12:12 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Troll in the Playground

((Sorry, I did miss this))
    [Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "OK. Thank you for the advice, and I'm fairly sure I can take care of myself. Oh, and I think you'd have more use of this than me." He takes a crystal ball out of his rucksack and will set it on a nearby table.
    "You're welcome. And what does this do?" Quinn asks, reachign for it...

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    Harald hurries in.

"You must be Quinn? I was told to come and see you about joining the medical team, but you haven't been here for a while. I had to perform some minor surgery stitching up a mini-shark bite - the shark was mini, not the bite- but other than that it's all been fine."
    ...and she looks up, blinking in surprise. "Ah, hello. Somebody suffered a shark bite?" she asks, concerned.

Lakeshore

The grass blades rustle as Oddball is tickled and wakes up. He's laughing too hard to actually pop out of the ground at the moment, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Brinika giggles.

"Hi Oddball!" she squeaks.
    Jamie giggles as well, flopping on the ground next to the goblin and the Oddish.
    "You found him!" she declares with a broad grin.

[AMEN's Water Balloon War]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Guess it's time to get out while the getting's good!
    Nope, just kidding. Stu has a buxom babe wrapped in bondage, just begging for Stu to grab his very last water balloon and toss it at her chest. Because Stu.

This is, in fact, what he does. I'm sure whatever he imagines the result is going to be is worth the massive pain he'll feel shortly.
    The water balloon has... well a tiny snapping turtle in it actually.

THEN he'll run. Kinda.
    His ogling is certainly slowing him down, but he is at least moving in the general 'leaving the area and regrouping with Harley' direction.
    And Shrike gets snapping turtled! The turtle is probably just as startled as she is.

...however, she's also, now, quite soaked from the water balloon. The better for Stu, no doubt. However, the worse for her mood, and as the perverted rose attempts to escape and ogle at the same time, he might just obseve that while Shrike is wrapped up, she can still move her hand to point at him...

Ah. Right. Electrical zappy powers.
    Aimed at Stu.
    UNNNLIMMMITED POWWWWAH!

...hopefully he has a high Dodge score!
    And it seems Shrike isn't concerned if her inability to extend her arm results in her being shocked, too.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2013-06-18 at 12:28 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #753
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cabin]

The pup definitely wakes up at that and looks around, then sniffs. He's already familiar with the goblin family, but doesn't know the two other two-legs, one of whom is making really loud noises. It looks at Tito and Lily, but doesn't approach yet.

"I already spoke to your parents," Reelshka says with a smile. "They said it's alright if Pathfinder agrees to help you with him, and he did. The rest of us will help, too."

"Really? Really truly for real?"
    Tito whispers.

Lily flops onto the ground and tries to hug the puppy exuberantly.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

[Mushroom Cabin]

"Yes. Really truly and for real," Reelshka says, nodding.

"Happy birthday," her sister adds cheerfully. Brinika is grinning from ear to ear.

Meanwhile, the puppy is hugged exuberantly. He doesn't seem to mind - although he's not used to hugs, he is used to people, having grown up in the busy wolf pen. He does sniff at Lily all the while, though, sticking his wet nose everywhere.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Bugbear in the Playground

AMEN's Water Balloon War

The regrouping location is behind a tree, a bit further away. When/If Stu arrives, Harley whispers to him, "Okay, so I'm out of water balloons, and it looks like you are, too. But I think we should do some sort of grand finale before bailing. You agree?"

I don't have an idea, and I don't think McBish's Yuki and will give them enough time to devise a well-planned out plot, so I guess it boils down to "whatever plan Stu can come up with in ten seconds or less."

If he doesn't arrive due to electric voltage, Harley will have to improvise.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ogre in the Playground

AMEN's Water Balloon War

Dodging? He's too busy staring. He has a great staring score.

He doesn't quite make it to the regrouping location. Cause he gets zapped. Being in power armor and wet makes that particularly worse. His rocket boots super jump feature malfunctions and fires off undesired. Soon he's rocketing up in the air, face... err... rose first most probably into that bucket Yuki's holding, creating a hole as he ends up with a bucket on his head. Whereupon the great white he thought he was rid of, but had in fact been recycled back into the lake by Butler and into the bucket by Yuki resumes chomping on him. There's much anguished screaming, though I imagine it becomes a little garbled when his face ends up in a water bucket.

Stu, bucket, and shark continue for a few more yards before the system becomes overtaxed and explodes in a mighty blaze of fireworks. Quite pretty really. The junk remains land in the lake, so the most anyone on the ground has to worry about are some errant sparks that might burn a bit. All in all, completely over the top, spectacular, and ended with Stu exploding as per the norm.

I know for a fact Stu couldn't come up with better if he actually was given a chance to think about it.

Of course, all of this is just the most likely series of events, pending McBish's agreement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cabin]

"Yes. Really truly and for real," Reelshka says, nodding.

"Happy birthday," her sister adds cheerfully. Brinika is grinning from ear to ear.

Meanwhile, the puppy is hugged exuberantly. He doesn't seem to mind - although he's not used to hugs, he is used to people, having grown up in the busy wolf pen. He does sniff at Lily all the while, though, sticking his wet nose everywhere.
    Tito looks as if he can hardly believe it's true, but finally he walks over to the dog and offers his hand for the dog to sniff.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

[Mushroom Cabin]

The pup squirms and wriggles in Lily's arms and sniffs at Tito's hand. New smells everywhere!

Meanwhile, Brinika's father steps forward with the suitcase.

"Here you have everything you will need to take care of your wolf."

9. - Top - End - #759
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    ((Sorry, I did miss this))
    [Infirmary]

"You're welcome. And what does this do?" Quinn asks, reachign for it...

...and she looks up, blinking in surprise. "Ah, hello. Somebody suffered a shark bite?" she asks, concerned.
    ((No worries.))

"There were a couple of idiots throwing water balloons containing miniaturised aquatic creatures. One of those balloons had a shark in, which bit... Miriah, I think her name was. I stitched it up and applies a little bioacceleration gel - that's a mixture of genetically modified cells and nanites designed to repair living tissue quickly."
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #760
    Dwarf in the Playground

AMEN's Water Balloon War

Yuki had noticed the shark in the bucket and was having second thoughts abuot dropping it on the two AMENinites, not for their safety, but for the sharks. Then Stu comes flying at her and rams his head into the bucket. She lets go of the bucket in surprise and watches it lurch away with the flying rose in a robot suit.

When he explodes Yuki does her best to avoid any exploding firey bits in the air. Diving and circling around to hover and stare as what remains of Stu falls to the ground. She really hadn't been expecting anyone to blow up.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

11. - Top - End - #761
    Orc in the Playground

Lakeshore

Oddball pops up and smiles at Jamie and Brinika. "Oddish!" He's hoping for an adventure! Jamie didn't take him on her last one, I don't think.

Infirmary

"It's a crystal ball. It does crystal ball-things, like sees places far away. But I can't use it, nor can my cabin-mates." As the only one with magic possesses only a self-healing spell.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

Mushroom

[Mushroom Cabin]

The pup squirms and wriggles in Lily's arms and sniffs at Tito's hand. New smells everywhere!

Meanwhile, Brinika's father steps forward with the suitcase.

"Here you have everything you will need to take care of your wolf."
    "This is the best birthday present EVER!" Lily squeals, still squeezing the dog.

Tito gently pets the pup on the muzzle. "Thank you Mr Sneergrim and Mrs Trollfinger. Thank you, Brinika."
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2013-06-19 at 03:27 PM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

[Mushroom Cabin]

The wolf cub keeps squirming, wriggling and sniffing. He has familiarized himself with the goblin family, so while the place and the two halflings are strange, he's not really scared.

The goblin family, meanwhile, are all smiling widely. They're very glad to see how happy their gift made the Applehill kids.

"You're very welcome," Tralka says.

"How are you going to name him?" Brinika squeaks.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Timmy wakes up the day after in a sort of daze, the kind where you wake up in a place that isn't your house so for the next few minutes you have no idea where you are. He doesn't go a step off the bed until his shoes are back on his feet. If Mark isn't awake by now, he can "sleep in." Timmy's going to spend not going to leave without him.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    [Maple Cabin]

Timmy wakes up the day after in a sort of daze, the kind where you wake up in a place that isn't your house so for the next few minutes you have no idea where you are. He doesn't go a step off the bed until his shoes are back on his feet. If Mark isn't awake by now, he can "sleep in." Timmy's going to spend not going to leave without him.
    Maple Cabin

Mark's sleep cycle is always exactly eight hours, so whether or not he's up is a question of how long Timmy slept.
    Provided he waits for him or slept past that point he'll be greeted good morning as the little robot's lights come on and he gets up.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Main Cabin

Poor Khiansa. The Applehills are totally faux-English. They will ply him with tea until his eyes turn brown.

At least the food is good. Damn good.

By the time Khiansa finishes eating, the kids will be back to announce that his room is ready and that Kris needs to PM Ghar with his character details and what cabin he'll be in they can show it to him whenever he's ready.
    >.>

<.<

Main Cabin

Truly, is there any worse a fate?

Good food is always nice though.

When the kids come back though, Khiansa will thank everyone (again!) and then follow them to his new room!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Troll in the Playground

AMEN's Water Balloon War

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Dodging? He's too busy staring. He has a great staring score.

He doesn't quite make it to the regrouping location. Cause he gets zapped. Being in power armor and wet makes that particularly worse. His rocket boots super jump feature malfunctions and fires off undesired. Soon he's rocketing up in the air, face... err... rose first most probably into that bucket Yuki's holding, creating a hole as he ends up with a bucket on his head. Whereupon the great white he thought he was rid of, but had in fact been recycled back into the lake by Butler and into the bucket by Yuki resumes chomping on him. There's much anguished screaming, though I imagine it becomes a little garbled when his face ends up in a water bucket.

Stu, bucket, and shark continue for a few more yards before the system becomes overtaxed and explodes in a mighty blaze of fireworks. Quite pretty really. The junk remains land in the lake, so the most anyone on the ground has to worry about are some errant sparks that might burn a bit. All in all, completely over the top, spectacular, and ended with Stu exploding as per the norm.

I know for a fact Stu couldn't come up with better if he actually was given a chance to think about it.

Of course, all of this is just the most likely series of events, pending McBish's agreement.
    Shrike, meanwhile, is (presumably) still in the net, unless the net got zapped away.
    And she's smoking.
    ...literally.
    As in, rather singed from being caught in her own electrical blast.
    She's also grinning wildly.

===

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    "There were a couple of idiots throwing water balloons containing miniaturised aquatic creatures. One of those balloons had a shark in, which bit... Miriah, I think her name was. I stitched it up and applies a little bioacceleration gel - that's a mixture of genetically modified cells and nanites designed to repair living tissue quickly."
    "Really...and where are these idiots now?" Quinn asks, the brunette paladin's eyes narrowing dangerously.

"It's a crystal ball. It does crystal ball-things, like sees places far away. But I can't use it, nor can my cabin-mates." As the only one with magic possesses only a self-healing spell.
    "...diviniation, then? I've never been an expert in that," she admits.

===

Lakeshore

Oddball pops up and smiles at Jamie and Brinika. "Oddish!" He's hoping for an adventure! Jamie didn't take him on her last one, I don't think.
    Indeed, and Jamie giggles happily.
    "We need to go and do something!" she declares.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

18. - Top - End - #768
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cabin]

The wolf cub keeps squirming, wriggling and sniffing. He has familiarized himself with the goblin family, so while the place and the two halflings are strange, he's not really scared.

The goblin family, meanwhile, are all smiling widely. They're very glad to see how happy their gift made the Applehill kids.

"You're very welcome," Tralka says.

"How are you going to name him?" Brinika squeaks.
    "Shaggydog!" Lily announces.

"We can't name him Shaggydog!" Tito says, appalled.

"Why not?"

"Because he's a wolf!!"

"Shaggywolf!"

"That's a stupid name, Lily. He doesn't want a stupid name, he wants a real name."

"Oooh, right. Wolfen don't get their real names until they go on a name quest."

"He's not a Wolfen, either."

It doesn't look like the name question is going to be solved any time soon...

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #769
    Orc in the Playground

Infirmary

"I assume so. I don't really know how it works, just that I can't get it to work and neither can anybody in Balsa, otherwise I'd have given it to them." Bramble feels the most loyalty to his cabin-mates, so they're the first ones to get a look at what he finds before he visits the stores.

And they help him move the furniture to sell or decorate their cabin.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Titan in the Playground

[Mushroom Cabin]

"Be sure to take it into deep consideration," Reelshka says, amused.

[Lakeshore]

"Like what?" Brinika asks, blinking.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

Krayger the minotaur is here, knocking lightly on the Cabin's door. GLoG isn't at all hard to find and I've always been fairly sure the cabins are labelled. He's dressed essentially the same way he was at Trog's save for the chain and hat he's acquired since then, because even a heat-proof hoodie isn't something you wear in the summer, even if you aren't furry, which only makes it worse. Like he always does in public areas he's stowed all his pointy and/or shooty things away for now.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Orc in the Playground

Lakeshore

Oddball looks around, to ensure that there's no threats nearby.

Balsa Cabin

The door is opened by Daisy, an ex-slave with black hair and green eyes. He's wearing a brown tunic made of light cloth, a pair of green trousers and a green scarf patterned with gold leaves. He looks up at Krayger and his eyes widen. "Yes? May I help you?" No 'sirs' for Krayger- those are limited to people that Daisy respects greatly, like Brand Applehill, Pathfinder (I think) and Justin Mine.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ogre in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

Krayger tips his hat. He's always wanted to do that. "Good afternoon. I told Bramble I'd stop by for a visit sometime. Is he around?"

24. - Top - End - #774
    Orc in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

"Yes, he's in our room- we share. My name's Daisy, please follow me." Daisy turns and leaves the front door open and walks into the cabin. There's a corridor with three doors leading away from it, and Daisy walks towards the nearest and opens it.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ogre in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

Krayger, and thanks. Krayger follows Daisy, careful not to catch his horns on the doorframe.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Orc in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

Beyond the door is their room. It's clearly divided into two halves; one half has a neatly-made single bed, a polished wardrobe with mismatched doorknobs and has an old, loved-looking desk with a computer chair next to it.

The other half is much messier, with a battered wardrobe propped up on a brick in the corner, a single bed with messed-up covers and a table covered in a variety of mismatched tools and two broken wooden chairs. Bramble is sat at the table on a moulded plastic chair, taking a leg from one chair so he can use it to replace a broken leg on the other chair. "Bramble, there's a Mr. Krayger here to see you." Daisy will then go to sit at his desk, and start carving a chair leg that was resting on the desk.
    "Hello, Krayger. It's good to see you again." Bramble stands up, abandoning his work.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

"Same to you, Bramble. You been alright?"
    Bramble might notice the scar on the minotaur's arm. It took an extra two potions and a whole day to get the stupid thing to stop bleeding, and it still scarred instead of closing up normally. Stupid ghosts.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Orc in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for the location; there were some zombie type monster-y things, but they weren't too dangerous. Less dangerous than me, anyway. How was Green Toes Estate?" Bramble doesn't see the scar, at least not yet. Or if he does see it, he just assumes it was there before and he just didn't notice it.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ogre in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

Krayger smiles
    "Pretty well. I had to make sure a few dead things stayed dead, but that was the worst of it. Had to make a second trip to nab some nice but heavy electronics, but it was good. You'd be surprised how much of a bounty paladins will pay to destroy necromancy and demon-worshiping stuff. Haven't finished selling all the stuff, though. You wouldn't be interested in some steel-tipped boots, would you?"

30. - Top - End - #780
    Orc in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

"I already have a pair, thank you. Although maybe one of my house mates might have a use for them, except Lichen. He can't wear standard shoes, and I take it that's why you aren't using them yourself." Lichen is a lizardperson, not a human like the other ex-slaves.