New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    A Park

Kate sees the scissors coming, and dodges back several steps into a loose combat stance. There was a pumpkin and a suit trying to kill her! What?
    Yes, him. So you've heard of our murder golem, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    After a moment, she decides that this is a homicidal pumpkin and that there is no point staying in her nice fleshy human form, so she sacrifices yet another outfit for a transformation into dragon mode. Wings, a robotic third arm, pixie antenna, scales, claws, jump boots... quite the sudden change.
    Not expected. Not altogether surprising, but not expected, either. At least things will be moderately more interesting this way, though. The scissors are dropped, and a one-handed, knife-size macuahuitl comes out instead. Damn, a knife-macuahuitl?! Where did What get a classy number like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

[Philip Memorial Library]

Xavier and Kirin arrive in the city and head for the library for their research. As they near, Xavier has apparently gotten quite talkative. "I've heard a fair bit about this library, but I've never had the opportunity to visit before now. It sounds like quite a fascinating place. It's really hard to believe I've never made the time. I'm not sure any description I could come up with would do it justice, or be wholly accurate. We will just have to see won't we." Looks like they're here. just a matter of going inside now.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

A Park

No, that's just her internal reaction. What just happened? What's going on? What is that? You know, what? General confusion.

Anyway, Kate takes one look at the obsidian-toothed thing and jumps.

Straight up, intending to escape via altitude. Once up there she can just fly away, it's not like he can follow her.

Right?

Philip Memorial Library

"I've been in it before. It's creepy. It's really creepy." She does not have the best memories associated with this place... she thinks it might have been coincidence, but if it was not...

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh really? Maybe I should have been more specific earlier, then. Oh well, you didn't need me drilling you for information when we were about to come here anyway." Xavier says with a chuckle. he's a bit to caught up in his own excitement to notice the discomfort Kirin might be displaying. "It sounds like what I've heard might be accurate, then." He comments as he opens the door and steps inside, pausing long enough to hold the door for Kirin to come in behind him.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Dwarf in the Playground

Philip Memorial Library

"I'll give you, from what I found and what I've heard, that this is probably the best place for what we want," Kirin says, looking around. "But it's creepy."

Street

Copi comes out of the portal to the Dream world, and continues the... conversation. "Perhaps if I met some of the other beings, I would have a better opinion, yes. In retrospect, it does strike me as rather desolate. However, that might be because I wasn't expecting to find anyone..."

6. - Top - End - #186

A Rubbish Bin

Not just any rubbish bin mind you, this is one of the higher traffic rubbish bins in the city of Inside. If it's not changed out twice a day by city workers offscreen, it'd be overflowing with trash and unwanted objects in no time.

A fact that our malleus magnificentum is counting on. Eris fades into view across the street from the trash can, where she'd been casing it all day. Just one of many that she'd taken the time to personally inspect for suitability. This had to be one of the best. Not too upscale a neighborhood, mostly college kids looking to cut corners and live lean. The kind of people who might notice something peeking out of a garbage can and investigate if it were shiny enough.

Under her arm is one such shiny object. Well, not shiny yet, but that's part of the plan. Stolen from under an author's nose by reaching through the fourth wall, this black, bog-standard looking typewriter was oodles of fun when she first used it, but it seems to have run out of juice to make the kind of broad, sweeping changes that she most enjoys. Time to get rid of the old thing and move on to greater glories.

Pulling an apple out of thin air, she quickly mashes it into the keys of the typewriter with a wet squelch, engulfing the whole thing in light and coming out the other side of the flash with a shiny new Chrometop miBook. It's last year's model, but that will likely throw off suspicion as to why it's in the trash. People who go for these gadgets rarely keep them after the new one comes out.

That done, she tucks it under her arm and innocently waltzes up to the trash can, drops the laptop into its slot so that one edge of it sticks out temptingly, and walks off without a care in the world. Whoever finds it, it's bound to cause some mischief without any more effort on her part. Who knows, maybe it'll even be wild enough to catch her attention in a few weeks and remind her that she'd done something with it!

Probably not though. All that remains is the satisfaction of a mischief well managed.

((This is a closed character intro until further notice.))
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #187

A Park

The not-really-a-man in a suit doesn't need to follow Kate. He's got his ranged weapon right here, and she's about to find out that getting away from our beloved murdergourd isn't quite as easy as it looks.

A hammer is hefted up and out of his suit. A very special hammer, that belonged to a very special god. A weapon so blessed, only the worthy can lift it off the ground, much less wield it adequately in a fight. What lifts up his arm so that the legendary Mjolnir might kiss the heavens. There is a great crackling, crashing, hideous bolt of lightning that stabs its way down from up above, which might very well pierce Kate's wings on its way down to the sacred weapon our What Pumpkin has switched to. She better get down her and face him, or he might just do that again.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

[A Rubbish Bin]

There's a girl here. Mousy, scrawny, and in most ways unremarkable. She's been an NPC her entire life, but that's about to change, now isn't it? Her name is Eliise Ellendale, and she's a writer. Not that that means a whole lot, given she just writes odd little stories about the people she meets and the famous individuals in the Nexus. That said, she's broke, and has an older computer that's dying.

Which is what makes the sight of a working computer in the trash very tempting. She'll look around first, wondering if anybody is paying attention, before picking it up out of the garbage. After a moment to check all the outer components to make sure there's no damage, and being satisfied that it's in good repair, she'll hold it to the front of her denim jacket with a grin. A new computer! Must be fate, right? Fate works like that. Or karma. Karma works too.
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-05-22 at 11:10 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

9. - Top - End - #189

Creepy?

HA!

Not all parts of the library are creepy. Some parts of it are just mildly unnerving.

Like the receptionist there at the front desk, a woman who looks like she get the sanity blasted from her mind. Eyes wide and staring, skin pale and gaunt, white hair slicked back. Certainly not a pleasant sight. She's peering off into oblivion as usual.

Beyond the front desk is the library proper.

What are the intrepid seekers of knowledge after?
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2013-05-22 at 11:13 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Dwarf in the Playground

A Rubbish Bin
    ((Yes, I was invited to this scene))

Overhead, there is an odd buzzing noise. A moment later, four long, segmented, translucent green legs touch the ground and decelerate a woman in Green. With forest green hair and a light green lab coat, her bright blue eyes still stand out somehow. She seems pleased with her landing, and the extra limbs simply disappear. She turns to look at Elise with a smile... it's not clear whether she only just now noticed her or whether she knew she was there the whole time.

"Hello."

A Park

Kate begins falling. The lightning actually makes her pass out for a moment, but when she wakes up she manages to twist and land on her feet.

However, that's all she can do right now. She suddenly has aches... in her head, her eyes, her arms, her bones. It takes her a moment to work through the sudden haze of pain and back into full awareness.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2013-05-22 at 11:22 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Taberna Lavernalis

Reynard sits on the couch next to Reinholdt. Don't be such a sourpuss! Reynard plops down on Reinholdt's other side. Would you like me to get you some fresh coffee?

Reynard looks over his shoulder at Reynard and Reynard, who shrug at Reynard. Reynard continues to offer the glass, layering more magical suggestions into his soothing words. Do not leave. It is dangerous out there. You are not fine on your own. Stay with us. We will help you.

Behind the bar, Reynard nudges Reynard to turn up the volume on the sound system. Reynard squints against the bright, painfully white light coming from the windows and door at the front of the building. Since Martyn has his back to the windows, he won't notice something with too many eyes and wings sailing past on a course of fire.
    Martyn doesn't listen to Reynard, he doesn't control his mind like that, Rage does. And I seriously doubt Reynard could sweet talk Rage. Though that thought makes me chuckle.

Aaanyway, Martyn doesn't see it, but his special senses from Calublufiok allow him to hear juuust fine. He can hear the thing coming even through the sound system, and the first thing he does is fly at it, Powerglove out, attempting to fly at it and punch it with a fist that packs Martyn's natural superstrength plus The Powerglove's superstrength, plus the Mark Two's superstrength. So, in other words... It's probably going to feel that one.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Somewhere]

Mia nods as she follows. MDM will hold up the gap so Mia has no problem to get in. Squeezing in ruins the hair you know?
    [Elsewhere -> Atriol]

Mia (and maybe MDM) will find herself in long white hallway, with blank doors extending far into the distance. Yuki can be seen a few doors away. He turns to Mia and nods. "Ah, welcome to the Hallway. It's not an actual hallway, of course, but it's what it tends to be visualized as by most 3D entities."

He glances around for a second before stabbing his scalpel through a seemingly random door. "This is the opening to Atriol, the place I told you about." The door creaks open, and he quickly motions Mia to enter.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Everysize Hotel

Jace offers and hand to pull him up.
    "Let's help you up then. Standing should come first."
    Everysize Hotel

Mr. C takes the help. Going up may be harder then Jace thought, since it really seems like he isn't using his legs. But after he stands he keeps standing.

"Wohhow. This is high. Normaly I kiss the ground with my face."

He will need some time to get things right. Still a new experience.

"I hope you don't mind the delay in payment, but unless I can walk propobly you need to wait."

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    [Elsewhere -> Atriol]

Mia (and maybe MDM) will find herself in long white hallway, with blank doors extending far into the distance. Yuki can be seen a few doors away. He turns to Mia and nods. "Ah, welcome to the Hallway. It's not an actual hallway, of course, but it's what it tends to be visualized as by most 3D entities."

He glances around for a second before stabbing his scalpel through a seemingly random door. "This is the opening to Atriol, the place I told you about." The door creaks open, and he quickly motions Mia to enter.
    [Elsewhere -> Atriol]

MDM is allways next to her. he was just a gentleman to open the path for her, something you don't see much today. She will follow silently. there isn't much to say, but obviously she is impressed how easy the plane travel goes.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Everysize Hotel

Jace shakes his head.
    "No problem at all. You probably should sit down now so you can get some practice moving your legs and feet without falling over."
    He's also willing to help him over to the chair/bed. Hopefully C has enough sense to not sit on his own tail
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

15. - Top - End - #195
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Central Park

The human might find himself waylaid. Something doesn't want him to reach whatever it is that is rustling in the brambles, and that something is making its displeasure known by trying to Bite his rear as it hisses something deep and threatening. "Ssseviper..." Should he turn, he will see an eight-foot-long black snake behind him with yellow hexagons decorating parts of its hide. It has long fangs, and most threatening of all, a blade on the end of its tail.

The Seviper is not yet old enough to have developed a poisonous bite, but its long fangs promise intense pain should its blow land regardless.

As amusing as a snakebite to the rear would be to everyone except the poor sap getting bitten, the human has the sense to turn when he hears a snake, just in time for the seviper to pounce, sinking it's fangs into his upper leg.

And a snakebite to the leg isn't very amusing at all. Except maybe to the snake.

The young man falls backwards into the dirt with a yell of pain, kicking his leg frantically and batting at the snake in an attempt to dislodge it. Poison hasn't occured yet as a possibility- The pain of those two little teeth cutting through his flesh and muscle is enough to occupy all parts of his mind not shut down in panic.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

16. - Top - End - #196

A Park

What isn't a patient man. Or a patient pumpkin-headed monstrosity thingy, either. He carelessly drop the hammer to the ground, certain that nobody else could possibly hope to steal it, and returns to the macuahuitl knife thing. He lifts the bladed instrument up, and tries to bring it down, before the fog of pain passes. It's time to see if Kate's insides are as wacky and transformation-prone are her outsides.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground

A Park

What's blade... doesn't cut very deep. Kate's dragon scales protect her from being cut apart, but there is still some wounds. A few of the teeth may even get caught in her flesh, but it's going to take more than that to end her. Kate lashes out, more or less blindly, with her dragon claws. She's fairly strong right now: thanks to being a half-dragon she's about as strong as an Olympic athlete.

18. - Top - End - #198

A Park

Claws. Not ideal for What's suit. Those tears are going to take quite some time to repair. Hell, it might even be better to just replace this one altogether. There's always going to be another heavy sleeper out there with glass windows, a walk-in closet, and an easily severed head, right?

What continues swinging with the obsidian-edged weapon, refusing to back off and lick his wounds, or giver Kate room to retreat or get her bearings. He attempts to seize a shoulder of hers with his free hand, limit her defensive options so he'll be in a better position to simultaneously bludgeon and slash the life out of her.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

19. - Top - End - #199

Taberna Lavernalis

Reynard waves from the couch to Reynard behind the bar. Reynard passes along a mug of boiling hot Turkish coffee (with a healthy pour of Soma into it for extra strength) from hand to hand to hand until it reaches Rein.
    "They eat, they drink, and in communion sweet
    Quaff immortality and joy."

Reynard chuckles in amusement and tries to run his fingers through Reinholdt's hair. Come, let us be "Imparadis'd in one another's arms."

"Dark with excessive bright". Reynard mutters as he winces against the light.

Reynard tells Reynard what he saw through one of the windows.
    "The other shape,
    If shape it might be call'd that shape had none
    Distinguishable in member, joint, or limb;
    Or substance might be call'd that shadow seem'd,
    For each seem'd either,—black it stood as night,
    Fierce as ten furies, terrible as hell,
    And shook a dreadful dart; what seem'd his head
    The likeness of a kingly crown had on."

Perhaps you'd like to leave through the basement,
    Reynard asks,
    "Where eldest Night
    And Chaos, ancestors of Nature, hold
    Eternal anarchy amidst the noise
    Of endless wars, and by confusion stand;
    For hot, cold, moist, and dry, four champions fierce,
    Strive here for mast'ry."

The thing with too many wings is long gone by the time Martyn turns around, but as he looks out the window he can see another being, floating in a bright, empty void that definitely does not resemble Inside. It is four wheels, two nestled inside the other two, all covered in eyes and on fire. Martyn would have to leave the building in order to attack that one, but something about that bright light outside should be screaming to his self-preservation instincts. If he has any. So the question is: Does Martyn stay in the building or does he step out of it?

"Who overcomes
    By force, hath overcome but half his foe."

Reynard pedagogically lectures to Reynard, Reynard, and Reynard.
    "Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light."

"Such joy ambition finds." "The hell within him." and "A heaven on earth." You must "Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n."
    Reynard pipes up. And execute their hairy porpoises!
    Reynard sighs at Reynard. It's "Execute their airy purposes." you idiot.
    Last edited by FireFox; 2013-05-23 at 10:09 AM.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

20. - Top - End - #200
    Dwarf in the Playground

A Park

Okay, no.

Kate's adrenaline suddenly starts working for her, and she turns oh her energy field. What will probably find it unpleasantly burning the hand he was trying to grab her with.

In addition, Kate gives the ground a stomp that sends her flying backwards a bit and sprays some dirt. This is mainly to give her some breathing space, a moment to compose herself and bring up the crosshair on her third arm's energy weapon. Also, she activates her built-in blade. If this thing won't let her escape, then-Is that Mjolnir? Why-no no ponder it later. If she can't escape then she's going to have to fight!

She suppresses the urge to panic.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post

[Junktion Junkyard]

"Would you be willing to let me fix her up? It'll take some time, and more time to find the right parts for a good fix, but this sort of work is what I live for." May seems eager, her eyes lighting up as she has ideas.
    Junktion Junkyard

Rapture takes a thick cigar from her cleavage as she ponders and lights it with a couple puffs. "Well..." She starts, blowing out a thick cloud of noxious smoke. "I think that'd be just about Shiney, really. Tell you what. You patch her up with my sister here, and you'll be part of the crew. We need to get a couple more people too if we're gonna work her right."

Hair, Nails, Scales, and Claws

Fab had been having one hell of a rough day before he entered the saloon. Even through the stress and running away from his fans though, he still looked...Fab-ulous. Now he just needed to feel like it.

So, where else was better than at his boyfriend's Salon?

Fab is a great tall man, easily six and a half feet in height with hip length luscious blonde hair and muscles so toned they look artificial. Not to mention his absolutely breathtaking smile and angelic face. The Magazine Nexusmopolitan's leading male model was all real though.

Entering the Salon, Fab locked the door behind him and flipped the sign to "Closed" before pulling the shade down over it, hoping to hide is presence from the adoring fans that had chased him down the street. Once done, he leans against the door, ear pressed against it, and once the sound of dozens of feet sprinting past fades, he sighs in relaxation before heading over to his boyfriend, Brightclaws, to drape himself in the Wolfen's arms.

"I might have tiger's blood and the DNA of Adonis, but by all the Gods, save me from the fangirls! They're gonna kill me!" He exclaims exasperatedly. "If I got tossed to them, they'd tear me to pieces! Sure, I wouldn't mind a few of the fanboys in my early days before I met you, but still! And work is even worse! 'Here, put this on.' 'No, try this.' 'No, wear this Freudian Slip.' Ugh! Thank the gods for the nude shots!"

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Taberna Lavernalis

Reinholdt drinks heavily from the coffee. Eve this isn't enough to deal with this right now. Why on earth did he stop drinking again? Rum would make this all so much more bearable.

It's like... Calublufiok with his old dimension hopping, but with less endless void and more modern day cthulhu horror poetry readings. And...

Oh wait. There was some sort of question there amongst the far too friendly hair ruffling. No wait. Not a question. An order? Gah. It'd help if Rein knew what that word meant. As if anything has meaning in this realm. "... If that is your wish." Rein just hopes it doesn't mean what he thinks it means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Taberna Lavernalis

Martyn twitches as he turns to face the thing and hears Tobias chanting something. This was about to get very bad. He could tell... So, Martyn begins chanting himself, channeling his and the demon's potent Black Magic. 1 Dies iræ! Dies illa Solvet sæclum in favilla Teste David *** Sibylla! (Day of wrath and doom impending, David’s word with Sibyl’s blending, Heaven and earth in ashes ending! The day of wrath, that day will dissolve the world in ashes as foretold by David and the Sibyl!)

Quantus tremor est futurus, Quando iudex est venturus, Cuncta stricte discussurus!

(Oh, what fear man's bosom rendeth, When from heaven the Judge descendeth, On whose sentence all dependeth. How much tremor there will be, when the Judge will come, investigating everything strictly!)

Tuba mirum spargens sonum Per sepulchra regionum, Coget omnes ante thronum.

(Wondrous sound the trumpet flingeth; Through earth's sepulchres it ringeth;
    All before the throne it bringeth. The trumpet, scattering a wondrous sound through the sepulchres of the regions, will summon all before the Throne.)

Mors stupebit, et natura, *** resurget creatura, Iudicanti responsura. Liber scriptus proferetur, In quo totum continetur,Unde mundus iudicetur.

(Death is struck, and nature quaking,
    All creation is awaking,
    To its Judge an answer making. Death and nature will marvel,
    when the creature arises,
    to respond to the Judge.)

I AM DEATH!

At Martyn's last shout, waves of powerful Hellfire will begin to burst fout from him in a twenty degree wave. That might damage Reynard, Reynard, Reynard, Reynard, and Reinholdt. (However man Reynard's there are.) Next, in a forty foot wave, Black Magic summoned from the darkest pit of Rage's domain bursts out, the pure demonic magic will attempt to cause the ground to dry out, the wood to fall apart, and any living matter to shrivel up. It also will envelope everywhere around Martyn in that forty foot wave in an inky black and poisonous cloud. The final effect is that Martyn places his two hands together, and a beam of what can only be described as pure evil will launch at the white thing, attempting to corrupt and destroy it.

While the wicked are confounded,
    Doomed to flames of woe unbounded call me with thy saints surrounded. Once the cursed have been rebuked, sentenced to acrid flames: Call Thou me with the blessèd.

24. - Top - End - #204

Taberna Lavernalis

Tobias isn't here and nobody is chanting, only reciting. Do you not understand what is going on?

"So farewell hope, and with hope farewell fear,
    Farewell remorse; all good to me is lost.
    Evil, be thou my good."

Reynard embraces Reinholdt and leans in to kiss him as the entire building falls apart and they are consumed by Hellfire.
    "The mind is its own place, and in itself
    Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n."

Martyn destroys the Taberna Lavernalis, and with it his protection. Now he is stranded in Heaven, surrounded by inhuman, positive energy. If all the archdevils of Hell were to appear in this place like Martyn did, they would be ripped apart by the Holy Power. No mortal man should be able to survive this, much less a demon with delusions of power. Countless Ophanim, Cherubim, and Seraphim surround Martyn, bearing down on him with the Aweful and Terrible Might of God. His beam of pure evil is but a candle in an ocean of pure Good. And as he realizes that there is no escape from this doom he chose for himself, Reynard's mocking voice sings in his ear one last time.

"Pie Iesu Domine,
    dona eis requiem. Amen."
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

Heaven?

Well, Martyn's dead. He can't do anything here to prevent this, but attempt to teleport away by sending himself back to Earth, if he can. The power and holy energy is splitting him from Rage, which would not kill Marty immediately. But you can see he's starting to be exorcised, as his body is twisting and he's shouting in pain. He'll attempt to teleport away.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2013-05-23 at 12:09 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Troll in the Playground

Hair, Nails, Scales, and Claws

"Oh gorgeous, that's the price of fame," Brightclaws says, baring his fangs at his boyfriend's entrance. "I still have two people in the mud baths, so mind your manners."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Hair, Nails, Scales, Claws

"Sorry." Fab says with a small sigh as he heads back to the door to reopen the place now that the fans are gone. "If you could give me that heavenly treatment you do with my hair and face, it'd really calm my jittery nerves." He says with a small frown as he holds up his hand to show that his perfectly trimmed nails are trembling ever so little.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

HSNC

"No, no, leave the closed sign up. I'll let the clients out when they finish."
    Brightclaws says, then comes close to Fab, eagerly sniffing his hair and face. "You... smell... divine."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

Hair, Nails, Scales, Claws

Fab sighs happily and relaxes into Brightclaws' arms. "Thank you. And you feel as wonderful as ever." He says with a sly smile. "It might just be you doing it, but I feel relaxed already by the atmosphere."

30. - Top - End - #210

A Park

This fight (for that's what it is now, an actual fight instead of the originally predicted execution) is getting all the more interesting with every passing moment. Should've been over sooner, but our murderous monster underestimated his victim. Man, What really needs to stop being so goddamn lenient with his targets, lest he get something really interesting next time. He picks up the hammer, now wielding the primitive blade and divine bludgeon simultaneously, the smell of burnt leather still clinging to the hammer-hand Kate had electrocuted. What Pumpkin patiently approaches Ms. Kyland once more, Mjolnir's lightning cackling in anticipation as he runs towards his prey.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2013-05-23 at 01:16 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson