1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Evil Sandbox OOC

IC Link

For ease of use, I have assumed that you are already in a group. At the moment, you are walking towards a town at nightfall. What you do there is up to you. You could buy a stay in the tavern and trawl for adventures - or, you could just start razing the place.

Be warned that the good guys will not be stupid. If you decide to be overtly evil, expect a strong and coordinated response.

Good luck.

Everyone claim a color.

I'll do a lot of my communications via PMs, especially since you will be doing plots against each other ^^

But still, feel free to post ideas here. If you have a place you want to go, or some greater goal you want to work towards, this is the place to suggest it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixsor Lumin
    ..... that was the coolest way I've ever seen some one ask for permission to betray everything.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Evil Sandbox OOC

Dark green baby. I think I need to pick up some equipment but I'll just buy it in town. I will roleplay this if you like. (I enjoy roleplaying most things) I shall be trying to bring a sort of peace between the monsters and men by creating a common enemy and doing that little replacing the good guys with myself.
    This is horrifying beyond anything Lovecraft ever wrote or Giger ever drew.

MCulpa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVopG...el_video_title
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192558

(Screw the point)-Doomboy911

3. - Top - End - #3

AssassinGuy

I'm fine for roleplaying everything.

I'll collate character sheet links into a table once I'm actually sure who is playing.

Setting Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the sixth century AE, Corderia was founded as a military colony of the Gallan Empire by General Marcus. He pushed back the native orc tribes, and established trade and treaties with the local elves and dwarves. Under a stream of military governors, the colony began to expand, driving the orcs out into the badlands.

By the time the Empire collapsed into civil war a good two hundred years later, Corderia had expanded, becoming entirely self-reliant. Completely cut off from the mainland by the sea, the then-governor saw no reason to involve himself with mainland politics. Crowning himself the first king of Corderia, free from the conscription and taxes of the Empire, he ushered the newly minted kingdom into an age of prosperity.

It has been almost a century since the civil war started. Contact with the mainland is, at best, sporadic, but by all accounts the war has nearly burned itself out. Fearing that whoever triumphs overseas will come to reclaim this land, the present ruler, King Victor, has begun building up a massive army and navy. The elves and dwarves, still fast allies, are supplying their soldiers and crafting expertise to aid in this endeavour.

Very bad map: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by sean_hyer; 2013-05-18 at 12:44 PM.
    ..... that was the coolest way I've ever seen some one ask for permission to betray everything.

4. - Top - End - #4

AssassinGuy

Ah well. Pity.

If this ever does make it off the ground, feel free to drop me a line.

Otherwise... Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.