New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf IV (In Session)

Veecher, I find your ways to be odd. Accusing our mayor, and all you can say is "he's a poor figurehead"? He's only just become mayor, so we haven't seen anything yet. How is it possible to tell that he will be a poor figurehead? You have no proof. I am not yet sure of who's who, but I refuse to let such clumsy behaviour be commonplace.

*DLD points at Veecher*

EDIT: ((All I could come up with for a town name was Happyville...))
    Last edited by DarkLightDragon; 2006-11-30 at 09:06 AM.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

*looks indignated at the fletcher lady*
    "I am no ordinary gnome! I am prince Altharis Calypsus Mannanish Iorex Arastoph the third, of Walrusopia!
    *Looks strangely around when he hears about malmagor's shapeshifting*
    "You are worried about werewolves, and you let a man who shapeshifts roam free? Folly!"

*Points at Malmagor with a walrus tusk sceptre.
    Attack of the most awesome Ceikatar!!!!!

My stocks:OOTS 40, HNJO 88, GOLD 5.

What do you get when you cross Star Wars, Star Trek, OD&D, and percentile rolls, and jumble it up in a big pot of surrealism? This game right here.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Altharis' crown is beautiful in its simplicity, a symbol of understated elegance and a sign that this man is both aware of his power and his responsibilities; the sort of guy Spider-Man would like to have a drink with.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Halfling in the Playground

((Dear gawd, please make it stop!!! That was a lot to pour through just to get down to the game. I"ll third, or whatever I actually am, the suggestion to keep the posts game related. I love roleplay, but all the posts that are just conversational are...well, there are a lot of them, and they're not completely necessary to the game.))

Joosbawx stands at the back of the crowd, watching after taking his time over the two bodies of Llama and Alarra. After Death makes his request, he nods to him.

"You're welcome to make yourself comfortable. There is a spare room, if you'd prefer that to the floor."

As fingers begin to point, Joosbawx watches, flitting his gaze over the crowd as voices rise in anger and volume. Shaking his head, he stands back to observe with arms folded across his chest. As veiwpoints lead to further finger pointing, Joosbawx makes his decision and raises his own finger.

"Thick as thieves, these three are. I find it suspicious they'd gang up together of one accord to back the very first accusation made...and on such dubious criteria. Either they be Masons or Wolves. I, personally, don't appreciate either."

Joosbawx points first at TheChris and secondly to Vael before thirdly *pointing accusingly to Lord Iames Osari.*

4. - Top - End - #94

((Jontom, you forgot the votes from Altharis and I... and we're the two posts right above your list!))
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

5. - Top - End - #95

T.S. is sitting by reading a book when he suddenly shouts out, "Atreyuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Noticing the crowd gathering, he sets down his copy of The Never Ending Story and notices the bodies. "Oh poor souls. Why? Why do we live in a world such as this? The evil! The tragedy! What did these unfortunate two ever do to deserve this?"

T.S. looks around, listening to the people speak. "I think it is obvious who one of the werewolves is. Anyone who pronounces Iames 'yah-mace' has to be evil."

Tormsskull points at Lord Iames Osari.

((BtW, in case you didn't notice, I'm taking on the role of the overly dramatic bard.))

6. - Top - End - #96

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
    ((Jontom, you forgot the votes from Altharis and I... and we're the two posts right above your list!))
    Sorry. I forgot to turn the page :P

Kyrian
    ======
    TheChris
    Vael
    Iames

Faulkner
    ========
    Veecher
    Kyrian
    TheRabidWalnut

El Jaspero
    ==========
    Bookman

Malmagor
    ========
    Jontom Xire
    B-Man
    Raven
    Altharis

Death
    =====
    Selrahc
    Kantur
    Lucky

Selrahc
    =======
    Death
    Ms Elaneous

Veecher
    =======
    DLD

Iames
    =====
    Joosbawx
    Tormsskull

We need 14 votes for a 33% majority, 21 for a quick lynch.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2006-11-30 at 10:05 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

It is remarkable suspicious that there are a reasonable number of people who haven't voted yet. Is it not possible that the wolves are waiting for us to thin our numbers through paranioa, before striking at us?

EK points at Death

8. - Top - End - #98

A masterful double bluff! I hope I'm allowed to change my pointing, because I'm going to. Eldritch Knight's sneakyness trumps even my hatred of cowardly elected officials. Anyone who points after Eldritch is now suspected of slightly more hair than usual, and Eldritch cleverly deflects suspicion by mentioning that.

* TheRabidWalnut points at Eldritch Knight

Of course, as the first pointer after Eldritch, maybe I am the one with the unholy apetite for blood. I'm still trying to remember what happened after I left the pub.

Ow. All that thinking made my head hurt. Where did I put that beer?

(I'm going for the role of town drunk, btw)
    Last edited by TheRabidWalnut; 2006-11-30 at 11:06 AM.
    I was meant for this. Probably as a punishment

9. - Top - End - #99

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch Knight View Post
    It is remarkable suspicious that there are a reasonable number of people who haven't voted yet. Is it not possible that the wolves are waiting for us to thin our numbers through paranioa, before striking at us?

EK points at Death
    If that is so, why point at one who has already voted? The only reason is that you are trying to stand up for someone.

Your argument is very contradicting, you think the wolves are waiting for the people to kill each other and yet you cast your vote for one who was voted (if the wolves haven't voted yet by you inferring) villagers, and who (by your logic) has already voted, which is exactly what you think the villager won't.

You can easily see groups already since I must say EK, your argument is very flimsy, and you vote looks more like a vote to save a kin, is it that we have struck wolf gold with Mal?

*Death points to Mal

V She lives?
    *Death wonders if the song he had composed would still be worth writing*
    Last edited by Death, your friend the Reaper; 2006-11-30 at 11:04 AM.
    Inner Circle The Cookie Raid

Spoiler
    Show
    Credits: Avatar; ChrisTP Signature: Sneak, Trog, Ceika and Gengy
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FdL View Post
    Life is the set up and Death's the punchline line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy View Post
    I give you the Master of sarcasm, (and puns).
    DEATH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Aww, dammit! You know I can't smite you when you're wearing those things!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Oh, I'm already messing up. I'll point out a slight change in the first post, Day still ends on Dec. 1....but that's Friday, not Saturday. So...as I was saying....DAY ENDS FRIDAY, DEC 1, 9PM You may now return to your regularly scheduled lynching.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

[color=#2530A0]Being honest, I picked Death entirely at random to begin with. But if we have people insisting on silence, those of us without proof should surely be willing to look at logical claims and rationalisation ((to even get the 33%)). We should unite behind a common cause to avoid having the wolves pick us off one by one with no fear of us!

*Kantur changes his pointing from Death to Malmagor*

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kantur View Post
    [color=#2530A0]Being honest, I picked Death entirely at random to begin with. But if we have people insisting on silence, those of us without proof should surely be willing to look at logical claims and rationalisation ((to even get the 33%)). We should unite behind a common cause to avoid having the wolves pick us off one by one with no fear of us!

*Kantur changes his pointing from Death to Malmagor*

Aye. Thats a fair enough point. My vote was a spurious one based on the OOC observation that Death has been a werewolf every game so far. It has no real proof. Behind it.

If we find ourselves needing a few more for a lynch I shall change my vote.

Its staying for now though(I'm too lazy to go change it)

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

((Ok, so Ceika doesn't exist in town right now, but I'll play her here.))

Ceika slinks out of a building and observes the scene. The grim nature of the events that unfolded seem to take their toll on her and she pales.

Butchers! Murderers! Animals! DLD, I'll help on your patrol. This kind of atrocity must end! I bet it was HIM!

*She points accusingly at Mal*

She backs away quickly to arm herself with whatever she can.
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

14. - Top - End - #104
    Pixie in the Playground

Weebl glares at Mal. So! It was you! I will lynch you now, and when I eventuly die I will hunt down your soul! I can never forgive you for the pain you caused Bob! He yells. He continues to glare and eventuly;
    *Weebl points at Mal*
    Proud owner of a Disatar!
    Winner of PGS Round 14!
    My Ceikatars & Evatar!
    I'm back guys! Don't get too excited!

I have no life, only an existance.

15. - Top - End - #105

Malmagor opens the hut harshly, making it creak, he quickly descends th stairs and directs to the townfolk, in a clear cold anger:

Let us seee..one, two, three...wel, i'm no genious on math, or strategy, but i see 8..people...standing here, pointing their fingers at me just because of my qualities...
    many of you know, and knew that i'm a shapeshifter, and also, the responsible for the wellfare of the crops...isn't it a Little unfair and prejudical to inmediately assume my guilt? True, a clever werewolf could just use that as an excuse to incite you to believe what you don't want to believe...But i'm not lucid enough for such a feat....you need to undestand that my agressivenes comes from my training in the ways of understanding nature...and the grief of losing one of best comrades in this town...as for the lady, i always respected her, but i have no mean to present a definite prove that could completely satisfy you....
    Shapechangers are distrusted, yes, and because of that, we learn how to protect ourselves against the bane of the society, a society that, ironically, created this outlook of us.... *he nervously grins*

So i'm standing here, as a Druid, Farmer, and Master of many forms, with nothing more that my word and what i found at the crime scene to prove you're all wrong. If Drigiel wants me to be alongside him in oblivion, then i will answer the call...but please, let me try to pay blood for blood, to avenge the ones that fell right here, while i was too much of a fool to not realize their danger...

Mal sits at the stone stairs at his hut, loking at everyone, while fidgeting with a little ceramic box

(edit: and the OCC talk was to get you to post, 'cause i was getting bored of sniffing around and wanted to go to sleep without leaving my character in NPC wolverine mode...)

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

Deckmaster walks out of his hut. He is wearing black pants and shoes, a black-and-white striped shirt, suspenders, and a beret. His face is painted white.

That's right, folks. Deckmaster is now a mime.

He pulls himself on an invisible rope over to the scene of the crime and an overexaggerated look of shock comes on his face. He weeps--also exagerratedly--and then looks at the crowd. Then, with a look of exaggerated anger, points at Veecher.

*Deckmaster points at Veecher.
    The Chronicles of Jakwin A 3.5 D&D Campaign Setting.

avatar is a cool guy eh can bend air and doesn't afraid of anything

Don't say anything. I think my avatar might be the Avatar!

17. - Top - End - #107
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Korith sets down a dusty tome, with the clear title "Exposing the Children of the Moon: Your guide to hunting Lycanthropes" and walks outside. After checking the wind and tasting a leaf off of a tree, he nods.

Around his neck is chain bearing a Silver Medallion, depicting a wolf wreathed in flames.

"Friends, I knew this day would come. I have many letters from our friends and family in the distant villages, depicting their efforts to fend off the wolves. We have before us a formidable opponent, but we must not give in so easily to our impulses."

"In speaking with our neighbours, I have learned that the public eye is narrowed against the one called Malmagor; however, I am doubtful of his guilt. Though I also grieve alongside you with the loss of our two beloved citizens, it is my belief that the one you seek has already presented himself. A sower if discontent, I look upon you, Jontom Xire, with suspicion - though I do not accuse you so. Rather, it is B-Man who leant credence to your accusation. I believe it is he that we ought to narrow our sights upon."

* Korith accuses B-Man!
    This is a boring signature.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

Actually, Death, I pointed at you to avoid getting lynched. Since a bandwagon is forming, I'm hopping on it!

EK points at Mal

19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground

WOW this thread goes SOOO fast.

Tharj walks out of his house and sees the bodies and the chaos, pays his respects to the dead and shakes his head at all the fingerpointing going on.

Then hitches the two oxen to the freshly chopped pine tree and drags it to his workshop where he begins work on new coffins, "were gonna need em" he thinks to himself and wood chips fly through the air and the smell of pine fills the air. (I love that smell)

Ok now for game strategy, clearly the first post will simply be random pointing but in future rounds we need to keep an eye on who has voted for whom and which people seem to be voting in blocks. Thankfully this round we can also see who is voting for villagers or wolves (at least after the fact). Ideally we could get at least two people to independantly collect and publish this data, in the last game that's how I identified three wolves (albeit far too late:( )
    Endless thanks and praise to my anonymous benefactor for the great Tharjatar... or is it a Smitatar?

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

As Raistlin exits his house it is obvious he has revamped his look. He wears his red hair back in a ponytail and his cloak has been traded in for a leather armor. He looks around at the accused and thinks.

"With lack of substancial evidence either way I believe that Mal could be anything. However due to popular support I must concur that he has done something to arouse suspicion"

Raistlin points at Mal
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

21. - Top - End - #111

Hmph....a usual tactic: peer presure...the only people immune to this are the misfits...like myself...

Mal looks at Raistlin
    don't come to me with that flanboyant(typo?) words, sonny...i have some evidence, 'though i'd really doubt if it'll be enough to keep me away from Drigiel's Esmerald Jungle...

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

(laughs)

"Sonny? I draw that you haven't noticed I'm an elf. I'm over 150 years old. And if you have evidence that points to another of our village, then kindly state it, lest you meet your fate at the gallows tonight"

(I call the role of the wordy elf)
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

23. - Top - End - #113

(if you call it right now, i'm not forced to edit on correction)

Elf? huh. you should show those ears more often then...sorry for the term then, this new information makes us pretty equal....

State it? i can even show it, unless some werewolf wants to attack me right now....

Mal looks around the reunited, while sniffing

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

(The many characters of Raistlin are usually elves, half-elves, Lawful Good Drow (Don't ask), or human Clerics. For Werewolf games I'll be an elf wizard)

Equal? So if I were human I would be less than you? If you can show your evidence than please show it soon before this unruly band of townspeople decides you'd be better off dead

25. - Top - End - #115

I was talking 'bout age, dolt...and i'll show it when the time is right, just let me clear my mind...

Mal drops his head in meditation, holding firmly the ceramic box

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Raistlin raises an eyebrow

Dolt? And I thought my brother was rude. I suggest that if you want to live through the night you reveal your information now, as the people seem pretty set against you. But don't take my word for it, I'm just a dolt remember?

27. - Top - End - #117

Mal grins
    Elves are sooo easily offended...for you information, Mr. Torquemada...that was the less grave on my insult list...jumping to conclusion will only end in one situation: of sheeps killing their hounds. But i reckon you something: you sure have guts. you're the only one around that has dared to incur a direct conversation...

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

(Mr. Torquemada. Huh?)

I try. However, not taking risks leads to only one thing as well. Wolves eating townspeople. So in an unfortunate circumstance you were chosen to be voted for. You can reverse that twist of fate by revealing what little evidence you may have.

29. - Top - End - #119

Moon Called lets out a cry of anger, and pulls an arrow out of her quiver. Putting it on the bow and pulling the string taught, she points the bow at El J. "How could you!" she screams, tears now freely falling down her face. "He was my freind, and you want to EAT him!? I should kill you right now!"
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

30. - Top - End - #120

Mal stands
    It sure is a little information, but it may help me to repay the blood...at first i was frustrated with myself, for not finding any trace of the smell on the killers, so i locked myself inside to continue my research on crossing vegetables, when i smelled a faint odor, that had evaded me earlier, due to all the blood i got on my armor while sniffing...

I immediately recolected and isolate it, there where all over my armor: hair, two different kind of colors, which leads me to confirm that we have more of one of those psychos...I got out while you all wee not looking, and matches the traces with the bodies: Brown wolf hair around Alarra; and grey hair around the Llamas body...
    Malmagor opens the lid of the box, revealing several pieces of hair tied in two groups: a gray one, and a brown one. He then closes the box, holding it firmly
    Last edited by Madmal; 2006-11-30 at 02:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show