New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf IV (In Session)

Mal now has just shy of 33% of the vote. Approximatly 32.6% to be exact.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidWalnut View Post
    Hmm. Anything I say seems to be ignored. I'm slightly okay with that, but not with Korith ignoring my pointing in his recap. I wasnt even added to the "not voted" section. Its like Korith refuses to believe I exist!

Im pointing at Eldritch Knight because I distrust his reasoning. I might be pointing at Korith soon however...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malmagor Andrigal View Post
    huh? Korith...i haven't voted...
    Apologies to the both of you. I'll see if I can figure out what went wrong to avoid it in my future efforts.
    This is a boring signature.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

3. - Top - End - #153
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Well if its inevitable, I'll join the bandwagon.

evnafets points at Malmagor

@^ I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. Finding and tracking every single vote is quite a task. I know I used your work to correct some mistakes in mine ;-)

Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

4. - Top - End - #154

Quote Originally Posted by evnafets View Post
    Well if its inevitable, I'll join the bandwagon.

evnafets points at Malmagor
    "It wasn't inevitable until you put him over the edge...along with the rest of you. I still stand my ground with my previously stated suspicions or Iames, Vael, and TheChris."

Joosbawx keeps his finger firmly extended toward Lord Iames. (not red because it has already been tallied.)

5. - Top - End - #155
    Dwarf in the Playground

(new suggestion: When your post has no OOC info on it, and is just pure acting, please put a "IC" in Blue at the top of your post please! That should help confusion.)
    IC

"Olives!!!!! Yumity scrummity olives! I command you as king of the walruses to pretty please with sugar on top give me some olives! I also need a room for myself and a stabling for Freddy my Flatulent Walrus, before it's too late to save you nasal organs!"

(So far Joosbawx has got the best argument, but Malmagor is being a bit too talkative and dismissive, clear signs of a werewolf)
    Attack of the most awesome Ceikatar!!!!!

My stocks:OOTS 40, HNJO 88, GOLD 5.

What do you get when you cross Star Wars, Star Trek, OD&D, and percentile rolls, and jumble it up in a big pot of surrealism? This game right here.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Altharis' crown is beautiful in its simplicity, a symbol of understated elegance and a sign that this man is both aware of his power and his responsibilities; the sort of guy Spider-Man would like to have a drink with.

6. - Top - End - #156

IC

Well three should be enough for a patrol, Jontom says turning to Ceika and DarkLightDragon. Let's leave this lot to decide. They know my vote. let's have a quick scout around see if we can find anything incriminating to werewolves. I'll patrol in the sky.

Jontom launches himself into the air, flying above the town, his eyes scanning for any sign of werewolf tracks and also watching all that happens below.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

7. - Top - End - #157

Quote Originally Posted by Korith View Post
    Apologies to the both of you. I'll see if I can figure out what went wrong to avoid it in my future efforts.
    I know what went wrong, you tried to rearrange the votes to your favour, and we called you on it.

That's Wolf behaviour!

TheRabidWalnut is keeping a close eye on Korith... whilst following Eldritch Knight around going "Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!"
    I was meant for this. Probably as a punishment

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Well, I took a look at my spreadsheet and found the following sources of error:

Missing The Rabid Walnut was a copy/paste error. Since I was sorting the votes by group size manually, I missed one of the one-offs.

As for Malmagor, I believe that was simply an entry error - Death pointed at Malmagor, and I somehow entered the reverse.

I'll be double-checking my records for accuracy now and drop another "unofficial" tally.

[br]

And here it is!

Malmagor Andrigal (15)
    --------
    Destro Yersul
    Evnafets
    Faulkner Asiniti
    Krursk
    Lord Fullbladder
    Selrahc
    Altharis
    B-Man
    Ceika
    Cult of the Raven
    Death
    Eldritch Knight
    Jontom Xire
    Kantur
    Weebl

Kyrian (4)
    --------
    Flabbicus
    Iames
    TheChris
    Vael

Iames (3)
    --------
    Joosbawx
    Raldor
    Tormsskull

El Jaspero (3)
    ----------
    Bookman
    Moon Called
    Ms Elaneous

Faulkner Asiniti (2)
    ----------
    Kyrian
    Veecher

Veecher (2)
    --------
    DarkLightDragon
    Deckmaster

B-Man (1)
    ----------
    Korith

Death (1)
    ----------
    Lucky

Destro Yersul (1)
    ----------
    Trog

Eldritch Knight (1)
    ----------
    The Rabid Walnut

Moon Called (1)
    --------
    El Jaspero

Raistlin (1)
    --------
    Tharj Treesmiter

Vael (1)
    --------
    Malmagor Andrigal

Silent (5)
    --------
    Dispozition
    Fenir
    Gnome Barbarian
    Raistlin
    Silkenfist
    Last edited by Korith; 2006-12-01 at 08:23 AM.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Ms. Elaneous is pointing at El J not me.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Still missed at least one vote there that I noticed. *points out that the official tally on the previous page has been kept up to date with each new vote if you'd rather just look at that one*

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Ms. Elaneous is pointing at El J not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    Still missed at least one vote there that I noticed. *points out that the official tally on the previous page has been kept up to date with each new vote if you'd rather just look at that one*
    Right you are...fixed
    Last edited by Korith; 2006-12-01 at 12:16 PM.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

12. - Top - End - #162

Looks at everyone cast votes and shakes his head....

"All this mindless pointing is only going to lead to teh village becoming split.... In my honest opionion I also believe that those who voted for Mal when the ball got rolling are defintly on my list of possible werewolves. For if Mal isn't a werewolf then wolves would vote him so they don't get lynched and if he is a werewolf the rest of the wolves would vote for him just to show that they voted for one of their own... Though i am not sure of anyones innocents at the moment I know I must vote or fall victim to scrutiny..."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Vael

"Maybe before his lynching he has given us a gift of a wolf."

Everlight Dungeon Crawl: Eberk Battleheart
    D'Emrenius Keep: Aramil

13. - Top - End - #163
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Altharis View Post
    "Olives!!!!! Yumity scrummity olives! I command you as king of the walruses to pretty please with sugar on top give me some olives! I also need a room for myself and a stabling for Freddy my Flatulent Walrus, before it's too late to save you nasal organs!"

(So far Joosbawx has got the best argument, but Malmagor is being a bit too talkative and dismissive, clear signs of a werewolf)
    Malmagor appears in a window, watching amusely all the fuss on his yard

Clear signs of a sheep-wannabe:over-excitement and talking to their food...but i have to remember that you were one of the first ones to acusse me, walrus...but alas, so late to try to plant any useful thing on this rotten soil...

Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
    IC
    They know my vote. let's have a quick scout around see if we can find anything incriminating to werewolves. I'll patrol in the sky.
    Interesting...Are you going to let this numbed fool one of the most important jobs? if he turns outto be the bannner, i feel really sorry for all of you...since he seems to have such a foolich assuption on werewolves....everyone who had somewhat investigated about them, would know that they can only assume three different forms: human, Hybrid, and animal, besides, they only transforms fully, unlike me....

saying this, he shapeshifts his right arm into a feathery red wing, gets some feathers out of it, and returns it to normal

Just remember to bury me in front of my house after all this confusion has concluded...

He dissapears from sight. into his hut

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

14. - Top - End - #164
    Dwarf in the Playground

Great a "Let's all feel sorry for me" post. The tribe has voted, and they say that you die. Long accusing posts and typo's aren't going to change that.

(BTW, I LOVE olives, and if you insult me about them again, I'll grind you inot a pulp.)

(No harsh feelings?)

What do you get when you cross Star Wars, Star Trek, OD&D, and percentile rolls, and jumble it up in a big pot of surrealism? This game right here.

Spoiler
    Show
    Altharis' crown is beautiful in its simplicity, a symbol of understated elegance and a sign that this man is both aware of his power and his responsibilities; the sort of guy Spider-Man would like to have a drink with.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

everyone who had somewhat investigated about them, would know that they can only assume three different forms: human, Hybrid, and animal, besides, they only transforms fully, unlike me....
    An in depth investigation shows how little we know about the werewolves....

Some seem to shift only on the full moon, in a frenzy of blood. Others are eco warriors fighting for the earth. The tribes of the moon or the frenzied hunters.

The number of forms could be five? Two? Three?

Are they witches who steal the skins of wolves? Demons in human form? The beast in every human?

((There are other sources than DnD rules ))

16. - Top - End - #166

OOC
    Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    ((There are other sources than DnD rules ))
    And of course, being a superstitious villager I just happen to have a copy of the DnD rulebook available to look all this stuff up in so that I can determine that Malmagor isn't a werewolf!

Get real Malmagor and stop meta-gaming. We all hate the people who, with very little adventuring, their characters are able to identify every monster and know it's weaknesses, because the person playing the character has read the monster manual from cover to cover - several times.

We have victims of werewolves and about all we, as simple villagers, would know is that werewolves are those who hide in human form during the day and shapeshift to the forms of wolves at night. You shape-shifted to a wolverine in front of the entire village. I mean, DUH!

Oh, and Korith, or whoever it was found me suspicious because I suggested Malmagor was a werewolf in the first place, get real please. "Starting dissension" or whatever it was I was accused of? Hardly. I wasn't the first person to point the finger of blame. I wasn't the first to suggest a lynching. And given that at this stage no-one has any evidence iof anything, Malmagor, with his shapeshifting, was so definitely the most obvious target. Frankly I'm surprised I was able to point at him first, that someone else didn't get there first, and I'm surprised it wasn't a landslide 100% vote.

All my character knows, in this game, is that werewolves are lycanthropes and that lycanthropes shapeshift into animal forms. Oh, and posting "werebump" multiple times in the Bumpitty-bump thread implies that your character is definitely lycanthropic, so how you argue he isn't is beyond me.

So much for lying low. This outburst will probably get me eaten early again!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

17. - Top - End - #167

So much for lying low. This outburst will probably get me eaten early again!
    ((Perhaps...but more likely you'll be lynched for your belittling tone and know-it-all attitude. Of course, judging from history, even that won't save us for your epic posts about glorious strategies involving ambiguous statements of certainty, posturing, and ego stroking.

Quit talking ooc, please. Keep your quibbles to PM, and just play the game for goodness sake!

If I hear someone say meta-gaming one more time, I'm gonna lose it. All that you can count on in this game is voting records and who is killed when and how. That's it. Period. Any RP that's actually done is for the sole purpose of adding flavor to the game. So just play the game as it was intended, and quit imposing inane rules and infusing faulty logic. Just play, have fun, and enjoy yourselves. Please.))

18. - Top - End - #168

((occ:
    well, this is obviously some misunderstanding due to the lack of details we have about the game specifically (like selrahc said about the werewolves), but well, i was just roleplaying, i was definatelyty sure i was going to be the first due to my character's "unfriedly" behavior and the (curious) tradition to automatically jump on the first opportunity it presents. I just wanted to take as much of what i can from the clues i was given...
    and besides, who stated we're all low level?

also, Altharis, i also Love olives, and yes, no harsh feelings, mostly because i didn't thought this as a fight...

and lastly, any typo i made is due to my fast typing, and that English is not my natural tounge (and i like it that way)

As Joosbawx said, this is just a game....))

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

19. - Top - End - #169
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Oh, and Korith, or whoever it was found me suspicious because I suggested Malmagor was a werewolf in the first place, get real please. "Starting dissension" or whatever it was I was accused of?
    Actually, I accused B-Man of trying to snowball your accusation. If memory serves, I called you an innocent who didn't realize what he was getting himself into.

EDIT: Okay, I looked on you with suspicion in my post...but then, in this stage everyone is looking at everyone with suspicion...save the wolves, and the masons if they exist.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

So did we ever agree on a plurality margin that gets you lynched? Or will we decide each round?
    Endless thanks and praise to my anonymous benefactor for the great Tharjatar... or is it a Smitatar?

21. - Top - End - #171
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

The standing margin is 33%, with occasional Narrator intervention when it's "close enough".

Another question - this game will almost undoubtedly push through the last week of December (unless we really mash those wolves quick...), and people will likely be celebrating Christmas or other holidays away from home with no or limited internet access. Will the game pull a "Christmas break" and resume shortly thereafter? Would people want to take such a break? Should we just be a little more lax on the voting limits and autolynching?
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

22. - Top - End - #172
    Orc in the Playground

Sorry, but I couldn't post earlier due to time issues. Now that I've finished up reading the history, I'm pointing at Mal as well, because reading through the ton of non-game-essential-posts is a) painful and b) makes it harder for us (the good guys) to find the wolves. So even if he is no wolf, we might benefit from his death.

Oh, yeah...this translates roughly to:

A small wrinkled man steps up to the others, his crutch clutched tightly in terror. With a surprisingly high-pitched voice, he screams

A shapeshifter!! KILL THE BEAST!!

23. - Top - End - #173
    Orc in the Playground

Well I know that I'll have internet throught my vacation, but others may not so I'm ok with a break.
    Endless thanks and praise to my anonymous benefactor for the great Tharjatar... or is it a Smitatar?

24. - Top - End - #174
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

((occ:
    well, this is obviously some misunderstanding due to the lack of details we have about the game specifically (like selrahc said about the werewolves), but well, i was just roleplaying, i was definatelyty sure i was going to be the first due to my character's "unfriedly" behavior and the (curious) tradition to automatically jump on the first opportunity it presents. I just wanted to take as much of what i can from the clues i was given...
    and besides, who stated we're all low level?

also, Altharis, i also Love olives, and yes, no harsh feelings, mostly because i didn't thought this as a fight...

and lastly, any typo i made is due to my fast typing, and that English is not my natural tounge (and i like it that way)

As Joosbawx said, this is just a game....))

((Let's be honest here, I'd say since the second game, someone's always practically volunteered to be the first victim of the mob since we've got nothing to base it on, so we need a way to create evidence...
    Why since the second? Well, I sure as heck didn't make a choice to be the first lynched person in the first game (Hang on, can that be my claim to fame in Werewolf history? ) We've pretty much always had someone who's been 'odd' to take that first place for us.
    I think the tradition of leaping on the first opportunity is that one person's as good as any other right now, so if something looks even too obvious, might as well call that bluff and start building evidence...))

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

OOC:

Good! I'm just a bit nervous about this game, 'cos every game of Werewolf I've played has ended in a big screaming fight. I don't like arguments and I'm mostly non-confrontational, but politicy games like this can bring out the worst in me. So therefore I apologise beforehand if I go too far.

(I doubt it, but you never know)

I adore olives!!! just thinking about them gives me the smiles.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kantur View Post
    ((Let's be honest here, I'd say since the second game, someone's always practically volunteered to be the first victim of the mob since we've got nothing to base it on, so we need a way to create evidence...
    Why since the second? Well, I sure as heck didn't make a choice to be the first lynched person in the first game (Hang on, can that be my claim to fame in Werewolf history? ) We've pretty much always had someone who's been 'odd' to take that first place for us.
    I think the tradition of leaping on the first opportunity is that one person's as good as any other right now, so if something looks even too obvious, might as well call that bluff and start building evidence...))
    Its also true I believe that not a single one of the "First Lynchees" has been a werewolf.

I don't think this will break that tradition sadly.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Orc in the Playground

IC:
    Deckmaster the mime is currently trapped in a box. Clearly, he has nothing to contribute to the conversation.

OOC:
    When's the night start?
    The Chronicles of Jakwin A 3.5 D&D Campaign Setting.

avatar is a cool guy eh can bend air and doesn't afraid of anything

Don't say anything. I think my avatar might be the Avatar!

28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Deckmaster View Post
    IC:
    Deckmaster the mime is currently trapped in a box. Clearly, he has nothing to contribute to the conversation.

OOC:
    When's the night start?
    IC:
    Korith does nothing. That's normal for Deckmaster, right?

OOC:
    In a bit under 7 hours from when I'm posting this.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

29. - Top - End - #179
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I've reopened up the werewolf registration thread if we want to discuss things such as holiday breaks and the like. So that it will not clutter up this thread. We will of course take into account people being gone for vacations.....if they let us know ahead of time....and then they will not be kicked out. Also....

Mod Goddess: Do recall that there is a rule against bringing baggage across threads, be they previous incarnations of the same game. As such, any more cracks about JX's ghostly behavior last game is not allowed. He apologized. Drop it. Or anything else of a similar manner.

Also I will point out that not necessarily all 'flavor text' is simply fluff and flavor text. In this round of werewolf, some of your actions will earn you special information or 'evidence' as you will.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

30. - Top - End - #180

OoC: I was just about to bring it up that having an OoC thread would be a good idea. But who needs one when we have Alarra? Thankies!
    Also I will point out that not necessarily all 'flavor text' is simply fluff and flavor text. In this round of werewolf, some of your actions will earn you special information or 'evidence' as you will.
    I'm not quite sure what this means. Would you please explain?
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!