New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5 Base Class] "I want to live inside a castle built of your agony!"

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Um, your fists don't each count as a separate weapon for those purposes.
    This is actually something I checked up on before doing my Kingmaker journal, because I wasn't sure, but the official FAQ directly states otherwise. I can go find a specific quote if you'd like, but there's a rather specific entry in... either the Feat or the Combat section? Where they unambiguously say something like 'You can use unarmed strikes as off hand weapons when fighting with two weapons, even if your other weapon is also an unarmed strike.'

I admit to being relieved. Rapid-fire punches are cool.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: [3.5 Base Class] "I want to live inside a castle built of your agony!"

Ah.

One more question, are there any mythos being built to represent a cannibal/flesh-eating monster?
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NosferatuZodd View Post
    One more question, are there any mythos being built to represent a cannibal/flesh-eating monster?
    There were actually a lot of Mythos concepts that I outright scrapped (one involved riding a T-Rex! ), for a variety of reasons. I did have a 'Cannibal Boogeyman' Mythos idea prepared before I actually started writing the bulk of them.

I scrapped it because I felt it was too dark. I might be able to whip up a version without some of the... functionality I had originally planned.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Hell, i'd love to see either version, maybe even include the darker version or just the dark aspects of the old version as an advanced option? or even just a spoilered alternate?
    Last edited by NosferatuZodd; 2013-08-03 at 03:45 AM.
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

5. - Top - End - #125
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I don't think multiclassing with Connoisseur would be mechanically optimal, but it might be fun just for the... er... flavor.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Durazno View Post
    I don't think multiclassing with Connoisseur would be mechanically optimal, but it might be fun just for the... er... flavor.
    Only. Friken. Kellus.
    Larloch, The Shadow King (w/ Ioun Stones) avatar by Iron Penguin

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

Please, go dark.

I can't write up half of my ideas because they are too dark.

So, please, entertain me.
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'll throw my hat in for Sanity-Spiting Anthrophage mythos as well.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

I agree, with the Teramach, you REALLY cannot get dark or brutal enough

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

An offering of the darker sort.

Parricidal Epiphany Refrain
    Spoiler
    Show
    Prerequisite: -

A world that contains the Monster is not safe for anyone. Those that believe themselves safe are the Monster's favorite sweetmeat; there is not a single taboo that the Monster holds sacred (as if it understood the concept). It is time that the world learned what that means.

You deal additional damage equal to your Strength modifier against flat-footed creatures.

However, the main benefit of this Mythos is that your immediate relatives are now considered "possessions" for the purposes of gaining Mythos Points. Whenever you kill an immediate relative in a manner that would leave them unable to be resurrected, you gain 300 Mythos Points.

An immediate relative is defined as one of your parents, siblings, or children that are related to you purely by blood.

Basic
    Property of Property: You may treat any possession that one of your immediate relatives has owned for at least one week as if it was yours for the same length of time.

Beloved Hound Execution: You may treat any Animal or Magical Beast that you have owned for at least one year as if it were an immediate relative.

Glorious Retainer Massacre: You may treat any creature that you have sworn an oath of service to and have served faithfully for at least one year as if they were an immediate relative.

Scarlet Thread Garrote: Your immediate relatives no longer have to be related to you by blood, as long as you have been related to them for at least a year; your adoptive father is not safe, and neither is your adopted daughter.

In addition, your immediate relatives now include any spouses, lovers, and close friends that you may have, as long as you have been in that relationship for at least a month.

Advanced
    And Your Family's Family: The benefits of this Mythos extend to the immediate relatives of your immediate relatives as well; uncles and aunts are broken and grandchildren brutalized.

I think it needs some extra stuff, but yeah...

What do you think?

EDIT: Oh, and this is an Exceptional Mythos. Thought I'd mention that.
    Last edited by Amechra; 2013-08-04 at 12:35 AM.
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amechra View Post
    An offering of the darker sort.

Parricidal Epiphany Refrain
    Spoiler
    Show

A world that contains the Monster is not safe for anyone. Those that believe themselves safe are the Monster's favorite sweetmeat; there is not a single taboo that the Monster holds sacred (as if it understood the concept). It is time that the world learned what that means.

You deal additional damage equal to your Strength modifier against flat-footed creatures.

However, the main benefit of this Mythos is that your immediate relatives are now considered "possessions" for the purposes of gaining Mythos Points. Whenever you kill an immediate relative in a manner that would leave them unable to be resurrected, you gain 300 Mythos Points.

An immediate relative is defined as one of your parents, siblings, or children that are related to you purely by blood.

Basic
    Beloved Hound Execution: You may treat any Animal or Magical Beast that you have owned for at least one year as if it were an immediate relative.

Glorious Retainer Massacre: You may treat any creature that you have sworn an oath of service to and have served faithfully for at least one year as if they were an immediate relative.

Advanced
    And Your Family's Family: The benefits of this Mythos extend to the immediate relatives of your immediate relatives as well; uncles and aunts are broken and grandchildren brutalized.

I think it needs some extra stuff, but yeah...

What do you think?

EDIT: Oh, and this is an Exceptional Mythos. Thought I'd mention that.
    Oh you can't go making Mythos without me getting jealous!

Sanity Ending Abomination-World Drowned in Sin
    Spoiler
    Show

Prerequisites: Chaotic Evil alignment, Humanity-Reaving Psychosis Echo, Protagonism-Devouring Legend Singularity

And they say that when the beast shall arrive, it will place it's mark upon those who have accepted it and then they shall truly be lost for all time...

You gain Evil Brand as a bonus feat (Book of Vile Darkness) and any such creature that you've effected with Humanity-Reaving Psychosis Echo gains it as a bonus feat as well.

Whenever you would effect a creature with Humanity-Reaving Psychosis Echo and grant it the Evil Brand feat, it's fate becomes tied to your own. The creature begins to see you as the end of all free and sentient life across the multiverse and pledges to help you in any way it can even going to such limits as to die for you and upon doing so, you consume the very soul of the creature so that it might aid you in an afterlife that your very existence has denied it.

Any Teramach that you've created, that dies has it's body destroyed and it's soul consumed by you granting you a +1 Morale bonus to all Skill checks, Attack rolls and Damage rolls. Multiple activations of this effect stack. You can only have a Morale bonus equal to twice your HD.

This Mythos has obviously never been fully completed in it's entirety as there is still sentient life across the stars, however for this Mythos to be fully realized all is required is the death of all sentient life across a single plane. This sentient life must be replaced with Monsters as vile as you. If you complete this mythos, and convert all creatures on your Plane into Teramach, this Mythos gains an Advanced Manifestation that other Teramachs may learn, but that you instantly acquire free of charge.

Advanced
    Spoiler
    Show

Mark of the Beast-End of Love, End of Peace: Your Evil Brand erupts into a larger symbol and changes into an image that reflects your inner evil. You and all of your other Teramachs gain Epic Evil Brand even if they do not meet the prerequisites.

Further you become Immune to all 9th level and below Spells, Powers and Maneuvers, Gain a +9 Vile bonus to all Ability Scores, Gain 9 Vile Bonus feats and your limit for your morale bonus increases to 4 times your HD.

EDIT: On a side note: I figured that instead of making my own custom version of the Teramach, I could just make enough Mythos to have the option for whatever Idea I was thinking up to be replicated by the Teramach! There are many kinds of monsters in the world and all of them can be replicated by this class! Huzzah!

EDIT of an EDIT: This is an Exalted Mythos.
    Last edited by Arcanist; 2013-08-03 at 09:31 PM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Sanity Ending Abomination-World Drowned in Sin
    Spoiler
    Show

Prerequisites: Chaotic Evil alignment, Humanity-Reaving Psychosis Echo, Protagonism-Devouring Legend Singularity

And they say that when the beast shall arrive, it will place it's mark upon those who have accepted it and then they shall truly be lost for all time...

You gain Evil Brand as a bonus feat (Book of Vile Darkness) and any such creature that you've effected with Humanity-Reaving Psychosis Echo gains it as a bonus feat as well.

Whenever you would effect a creature with Humanity-Reaving Psychosis Echo and grant it the Evil Brand feat, it's fate becomes tied to your own. The creature begins to see you as the end of all free and sentient life across the multiverse and pledges to help you in any way it can even going to such limits as to die for you and upon doing so, you consume the very soul of the creature so that it might aid you in an afterlife that your very existence has denied it.

Any Teramach that you've created, that dies has it's body destroyed and it's soul consumed by you granting you a +1 Morale bonus to all Skill checks, Attack rolls and Damage rolls. Multiple activations of this effect stack. You can only have a Morale bonus equal to twice your HD.

This Mythos has obviously never been fully completed in it's entirety as there is still sentient life across the stars, however for this Mythos to be fully realized all is required is the death of all sentient life across a single plane. This sentient life must be replaced with Monsters as vile as you. If you complete this mythos, and convert all creatures on your Plane into Teramach, this Mythos gains an Advanced Manifestation that other Teramachs may learn, but that you instantly acquire free of charge.

Advanced
    Spoiler
    Show

Mark of the Beast-End of Love, End of Peace: Your Evil Brand erupts into a larger symbol and changes into an image that reflects your inner evil. You and all of your other Teramachs gain Epic Evil Brand even if they do not meet the prerequisites.

Further you become Immune to all 9th level and below Spells, Powers and Maneuvers, Gain a +9 Vile bonus to all Ability Scores, Gain 9 Vile Bonus feats and your limit for your morale bonus increases to 4 times your HD.
    Pfft, whose spellcard was this?
    Last edited by vasharanpaladin; 2013-08-03 at 09:30 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

I'd say that that one needs more of a unique twist. I mean, it really just gives big numbers (and, with the Advanced manifestation, is pretty damn broken balance-wise. Compare it to any other Mythos.)

Here's another Mythos:

Worthless Garbage Imposition
    Spoiler
    Show
    Prerequisite: Hero-Sundering Hands, Post-Traumatic Brutality Roar

Who is this worthless garbage who, sobbing, was ignored even by the Monster? Who is so much trash to be forgone by even that thing? That is what the Monster's victims hear if they have the temerity to live.

When you use Hero-Sundering Hands, any limb you choose to tear off is truly gone; any spell or effect that would allow them to regenerate that limb automatically fails to take effect.

In addition, if you are in a Rage, you may chose to forget about that pathetic wreck; in this case, they no longer count as an enemy for the purposes of the behavior your Rage effects induce upon you for the remainder of the encounter, or until they invoke your ire again in some way.

Any creature that you ignore in this way is cursed with the disgust of the ones they love most; the next time that your victim interacts with one of their loved ones, that loved one must make a Will save or have their attitude towards the victim changed to Unfriendly.

Each time this happens, the victim is Shaken for one day; this stacks with itself. If a creature is Panicked through the use of this Mythos, they are considered to have been Panicked through the use of Post-Traumatic Brutality Roar.

That there is a Fantastic Mythos; I'm working on some manifestations (including one that makes people hate them for being beggars.)

EDIT: Is is just me, or does there need to be more stuff that exploits people being Traumatized by PTBR?
    Last edited by Amechra; 2013-08-03 at 10:30 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd say that that one needs more of a unique twist. I mean, it really just gives big numbers (and, with the Advanced manifestation, is pretty damn broken balance-wise. Compare it to any other Mythos.)
    I agree. The morale bonus from consuming souls is very high, but a non-numerical benefit would be better. Immunity to all non-epic spells, powers and maneuvers is mostly an ''I win'' button against anything but fighting classes ; even Sun-Eating Gorge-Monster Gluttony doesn't turn a fight against an army of wizards into a curb-stomp battle. The bonus to ability scores and the bonus vile feats look like they are there only to increase the Teramach's power level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    "I am a human sixtyfourthling! Fear my minimal halfling ancestry!")
    Quote Originally Posted by Zweisteine View Post
    So the real question is, what is a Ling?

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

Consider the goal you need to accomplish. You need to turn everyone in the world into a Teramach and just hope to go that nobody has any children that become anything else but Teramach.

Anyway, I'll just change it to give you additional Mythos points or let you do something fanciful with them or something more reliant upon the Teramach that you create or something

Quote Originally Posted by Network View Post
    I agree. The morale bonus from consuming souls is very high, but a non-numerical benefit would be better. Immunity to all non-epic spells, powers and maneuvers is mostly an ''I win'' button against anything but fighting classes ; even Sun-Eating Gorge-Monster Gluttony doesn't turn a fight against an army of wizards into a curb-stomp battle. The bonus to ability scores and the bonus vile feats look like they are there only to increase the Teramach's power level.
    I'd like to point out, that (if memory serves) the Teramach was intended to be a T1 non-caster so turning a fight against an army of wizards into a curb-stomp battle is kind of the overarching goal.

Having said that, yes your power level is supposed to be over 1006 at minimum.

EDIT: I've been really off my rocker when it comes to homebrew lately. Trying to get that perfect point of balance can be difficult sometimes, but I will accomplish it soon enough!
    Last edited by Arcanist; 2013-08-03 at 10:58 PM.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

The thing is, big numbers don't make you Tier 1.

And making yourself immune to pretty much all non-Epic options (through either having numbers too big to be resisted, or by explicitly negating them) is a no-no.

As for the "but it requires you to strip an entire world of all non-Teramach life"...

Ask a friendly Wizard to cast Genesis, shove a single Commoner in there, and kill them. There, you fulfilled the requirement!

Cheesiness aside, you also have to balance it around the fact that, if even one Teramach succeeds in unlocking it, any other Teramach can take it as well. Which is why eating the sun doesn't give you the ability to nuke whole countries.

You know what? I think there needs to be a way to turn animals into Reavers. Maybe even have them count as Dire animals for the purposes of applying the Horrid template...

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

The thing is, big numbers don't make you Tier 1.
    True.

You know what? I think there needs to be a way to turn animals into Reavers. Maybe even have them count as Dire animals for the purposes of applying the Horrid template...
    That is a thing?

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeppers.

It turns Dire Animals into horrible monsters with plated skin, acid-dripping natural attacks, and a bad temper.

Yes, even more of a bad temper than normal Dire Animals.

EDIT: Any opinions on the Mythos that I posted? I feel like something is missing when it comes to Worthless Garbage Imposition...
    Last edited by Amechra; 2013-08-03 at 11:26 PM.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeppers.

It turns Dire Animals into horrible monsters with plated skin, acid-dripping natural attacks, and a bad temper.

Yes, even more of a bad temper than normal Dire Animals.
    What book is this from?

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

I'm really liking y'alls Mythos. Homebrew-of-homebrew isn't all that common, so I'm quite flattered .

Originally, the Teramach had an entire progression of Handle Animal Mythos (as I hinted at in my last post). At first, he could just abuse them until they turned feral and bloodthirsty. Then, he would slowly progress into tainting them with his monstrosity, giving them the benefits of a few Mythos already at his disposal, as they were drawn into his legend, and the legend of the Monster. Finally, he could draw forth memories of the ancient times, when the Monster was free, and all the world was more savage. From these, he would cull the understanding of those creatures who would be used as a template by the Gods to create modern animals. And, with this understanding, he could tear away the softness of this weaker time, and teach a beast to be its truest, and most terrible expression.

Which was all an excuse to have a psycho riding an Obyrithian T-Rex, bristling with toothed pseudopodia and disgorging a rain of radioactive crustaceans from the primordial shores of the archaic proto-Abyss.

Buuut, I don't think it's in-theme. Maybe for a Teramach/Totemist (Non-magical Ranger, maybe?) prestige class. Or something a Mythos Totemist, terrifying argent witch apex predator, type class would have.
    Last edited by Xefas; 2013-08-03 at 11:37 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

Interesting...

Thoughts on Worthless Garbage Imposition and Parricidal Epiphany Refrain?

EDIT: One of the Eberron ones.
    Last edited by Amechra; 2013-08-03 at 11:51 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

PER should probably account for adoption and other strong bonds. After all, if a character is going off the deep end and killing their son, I don't think it'll matter too much if the son is technically a blood relative or not.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

I was actually going to put that in as a basic manifestation, but I, er, forgot.

I'll have to put that in...

EDIT: Added Scarlet Thread Garrote.

The reason I didn't make it part of the basic effect is that I can see someone argue that the Monster doesn't understand anything but the link of blood; the Mythos points are from the fact that you instinctively understand that you are breaking something that's yours.

But, hey, if you grab all the manifestations, you can grab your annoying mother-in-law and massacre her for delicious, delicious Mythos Points! And then you can kick your son's puppy to death for some more!

There pretty much isn't a way you can use this Mythos that isn't morally abhorrent.

EDIT EDIT: I also added Property of Property. Basically, it's the good old Superdickery cover featuring Superman going all "Sorry Jimmy, I have to destroy all your souvenirs."

I now want to make an Excellency that increases the value of stuff for the purpose of Mythos Points based on emotional value. Destroying a sword that has been in your family for generations or your wedding ring should be more valuable than some random stuff you picked up a week ago.
    Last edited by Amechra; 2013-08-04 at 12:39 AM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

Thoughts on Worthless Garbage Imposition and Parricidal Epiphany Refrain?
    Sure. A few casual thoughts...

For Parricidal Epiphany Refrain, I would consider adding a tad bit of scaling to the amount of Mythos Points received. If I shell out the level adjustment to be the half-fiend bastard of Demogorgon, I'd really like a return on my investment once I start trimming the ol' family tree.

(A more tangible return than just the ludicrously epic "You were never a father to me! And I was nothing to you! Less than nothing! Too weak, too stupid! Well, now tell me who's weak!" rage speech I'd get to monologue as I dismember him. Totally worth the setup.)

For Worthless Garbage Imposition, I'd probably tone the anti-regeneration effect back a little, to prevent effects with an effective level lower than the Teramach's class level, rather than just perfect, universal negation. Then I'd probably extend the attitude modification to apply to not just loved ones, but anyone on the "would recognize on sight" tier of familiarity (courtesy of the Disguise skill, of all things), who has an attitude of neutral or better towards them.

Aaaand, maybe people whose attitudes are worsened by this effect also take a penalty on subsequent saving throws against that specific Teramach's fear effects. They're absolutely terrified of you doing to them what you did to their former acquaintance.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

Both of those look good; maybe the Mythos Point value should be 100 per HD? It would take killing ten 20 HD relatives to get a single Exalted Mythos...

Maybe 100 times HD squared? That sound good?

As for the other one... that sounds like it works. I'm kinda busy watching some drunk German guys play Bioshock Infinite, so I'll update it in a little bit.
    Last edited by Amechra; 2013-08-04 at 03:06 AM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Yeppers.

Yes, even more of a bad temper than normal Dire Animals. EDIT: But apparently it is.

EDIT: Any opinions on the Mythos that I posted? I feel like something is missing when it comes to Worthless Garbage Imposition...
    Didn't remember that being limited to DIRE animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    What book is this from?
    Ebberron.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2013-08-04 at 12:15 PM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

It is; I checked before posting.

It makes me sad; a Horrid House-Cat is hilarious (CR 1/3? Ha, no.)

Eh, I'd just use the Pathfinder Dire template, then throw Horrid on.

Oh, and I'll be fixin' up the stuff I posted in a little bit.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Barbarian in the Playground

It makes me sad; a Horrid House-Cat is hilarious (CR 1/3? Ha, no.)
    The Horrid template has CR +1, minimum 1, so a Horrid House-Cat would have a CR of 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    "I am a human sixtyfourthling! Fear my minimal halfling ancestry!")
    Quote Originally Posted by Zweisteine View Post
    So the real question is, what is a Ling?

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, forgot that note; still, a Warbeast Magebred Horrid Dire Cat is only CR 2, and can massacre any 2nd level party that tries getting in melee with it.

The claw attacks dealing from 6-14 damage each, with a +7 to hit, is what clinches that. Along with the AC 28 and 37 HP.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground

Placing the revised versions here for peoples to look at.

Exceptional Mythos: Parricidal Epiphany Refrain
    Spoiler
    Show

However, the main benefit of this Mythos is that your immediate relatives are now considered "possessions" for the purposes of gaining Mythos Points. Whenever you kill an immediate relative in a manner that would leave them unable to be resurrected, you gain 100 times the square of their Hit-Dice Mythos Points.

Basic
    Property of Property: You may treat any possession that one of your immediate relatives has owned for at least one week as if it was yours for the same length of time.

Scarlet Thread Garrote: Your immediate relatives no longer have to be related to you by blood, as long as you have been related to them for at least a year; your adoptive father is not safe, and neither is your adopted daughter.

In addition, your immediate relatives now include any spouses, lovers, and close friends that you may have, as long as you have been in that relationship for at least a month.

Advanced

Fantastic Mythos: Worthless Garbage Imposition
    Spoiler
    Show
    Prerequisite: Hero-Sundering Hands, Post-Traumatic Brutality Roar

Who is this worthless garbage who, sobbing, was ignored even by the Monster? Who is so much trash to be forgone by even that thing? That is what the Monster's victims hear if they have the temerity to live.

When you use Hero-Sundering Hands, any limb you choose to tear off is truly gone; any spell or effect that would allow them to regenerate that limb that comes from a creature that has less Hit-Dice than you do automatically fails to take effect.

In addition, if you are in a Rage, you may chose to forget about that pathetic wreck; in this case, they no longer count as an enemy for the purposes of the behavior your Rage effects induce upon you for the remainder of the encounter, or until they invoke your ire again in some way.

Any creature that you ignore in this way is cursed with the disgust of the ones they love most; the first time that your victim interacts with a given creature that would be defined as a Close Friend or Intimate, that creature must make a Will save or have their attitude towards the victim changed to Unfriendly.

If the creature fails their save, they also take a -2 penalty on all saves against Fear effects that come from you, as they instinctively recognize that the mutilation in front of them could be done to them as well.

Each time this happens, the victim is Shaken for one day; this stacks with itself. If a creature is Panicked through the use of this Mythos, they are considered to have been Panicked through the use of Post-Traumatic Brutality Roar.

The effects of this Mythos are tied to the crippling wounds suffered by your victim; if the limb is restored, the attitude change inflicted by this Mythos is reversed the next time that the creature who failed the save interacts with the victim again.

Advanced
    Bad Things Happen To Bad People: All creatures of Good alignment are considered to be Close Friends of your victim for the purposes of this Mythos. In addition, your victim gains the [Evil] subtype until their crippled limbs are healed.

I'm Doing You a Favor: You may choose to grant any [Vile] feat that has Willing Deformity as a prerequisite as a bonus feat to any victim of your Hero-Sundering Hands Mythos; the feat must be tied to the limb mutilated in some way. If the limb is ever restored, your victim loses this bonus feat.

Bad Things Happen To Bad People is one of my favorites; I'd like you to think of what that does.

It is basically "screw you, you perfect heroes."