New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: danzibr's Totemist Handbook

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    I was hoping to pick some brains. Recently, in another post, Person_Man mentioned some alterations to MoI which might make it easier/more desirable to play. In particular, I liked his "essentia cap=HD/2, min 1" idea. It does a better job modeling what saves are supposed to be for spells, although it puts a pure meldshaper 1 level behind a pure Wizard, so more like a pure Sorc.
    Yeah, it really makes things simpler and fixes high level scaling problems. Having said that, as Psyren mentioned on the thread you linked to, my proposed house rule only works if the player doesn't abuse extra sources of essentia (especially the Soul Boon spell and/or Necrocarnate PrC). Otherwise, it becomes very easy for players who dabble in soulmelds to get very large benefits for minimal investment, or high level players to max out every soulmeld and get massive bonuses. (In particular, high level Incarnate/Necrocarnate builds would be nearly impossible to kill).

I also think a major shortcoming is that your soulmelds are basically locked in for the day. Didn't shape Blink Shirt and you need a short-range tele? Too bad. Rebind Soulmeld can't help with this, since you can't change what's shaped. I would suggest making Rebind Soulmeld usable Con modifier + whatever times per day, and let you change what's shaped
    I go back and forth on this issue myself. On one hand, you want to encourage the players to use soulmeld that boost things like Wild Empathy and Knowledge Skills and whatnot without penalizing their combat ability too much. On the other hand, you get access to every soulmeld at level 1. If players can choose soulmelds more then once a day, it would make meldshaping classes ridiculously flexible compared to other classes, and players might run into the "analysis paralysis" problem which can dramatically slow down games.

2. - Top - End - #152

Yeah, that's a good point. With enough limitations it should be reasonable, balance-wise. I was thinking how Wizards can leave slots open and Clerics/Druids can convert. Maybe something like 5 minutes, number of swaps limited to Con modifier+meldshaper lvl/3.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

3. - Top - End - #153
    Spamalot in the Playground

I wouldn't mind {class feature} that lets you benefit from {meld you don't have shaped} for X rounds or X minutes/day, just to handle those odd one-off cases where you wish you had shaped a Charming Veil or the one that gives you Track or whatever other situational one.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

4. - Top - End - #154

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I wouldn't mind {class feature} that lets you benefit from {meld you don't have shaped} for X rounds or X minutes/day, just to handle those odd one-off cases where you wish you had shaped a Charming Veil or the one that gives you Track or whatever other situational one.
    Hmm, yeah. That's a much more elegant way to do it

Edit: btw, is your name from the manga?
    Last edited by danzibr; 2014-01-14 at 11:41 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

5. - Top - End - #155
    Spamalot in the Playground

Hmm, yeah. That's a much more elegant way to do it

Edit: btw, is your name from the manga?
    A spell along those lines would be nice too. (And yes, it's one of my favorite manga.)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

6. - Top - End - #156
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I was hoping to pick some brains. Recently, in another post, Person_Man mentioned some alterations to MoI which might make it easier/more desirable to play. In particular, I liked his "essentia cap=HD/2, min 1" idea. It does a better job modeling what saves are supposed to be for spells, although it puts a pure meldshaper 1 level behind a pure Wizard, so more like a pure Sorc.

I also think a major shortcoming is that your soulmelds are basically locked in for the day. Didn't shape Blink Shirt and you need a short-range tele? Too bad. Rebind Soulmeld can't help with this, since you can't change what's shaped. I would suggest making Rebind Soulmeld usable Con modifier + whatever times per day, and let you change what's shaped.

Oh, I've been making updates, too. Like at level 4 you can get 12 natural attacks without too much difficulty, 14 if you TWF unarmed strikes and use the naturals as secondaries, but that's some horrendous penalties.
    I recall he also had some thoughts about switching up the essentia progression to accomodate for that change when he brought up something similar when I was inquiring about quick and dirty alterations to make the blasting damage scale better. I'll have to check that thread out, seems interesting.

Yeah, seemed worthwhile enough that I toyed around with the idea some, though I probably was overestimating its value when I made it a capstone ability. But, then, just looking at my capstone abilities so far would show that I'm a bit rubbish at them, so far. XD

Huh, that's more than I was expecting. Kobold 2 claws + 1 bite + 1 tail (dragon tail) + 2 tentacles (deepspawn) +2 wing buffets (chaos roc span) +2 claws (girallon arms or lamia belt) = 10 was the highest I was aware of before being able to bind girallon arms & lamia belt to the Totem Chakra for 6 claws total. I suppose a horned helm would give a gore attack for 11, and be within a 4th level character's ability to obtain. *scurries off to check through for where this comes up in the handbook proper*

Edit: Ah, those cephalopods.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2014-01-14 at 04:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

7. - Top - End - #157

Yeah, that Anthro Giant Octopus is 10 shades of ridiculous.

This coming summer I'm going to run a MoI campaign on PbB here, and am looking to collect alternate rules. In all my recent campaigns there's been some MoI (mainly me playing Totemists), but I mean like, a (likely brief) campaign which focuses on MoI stuff. I'm thinking *maybe* gestalt, with one side pure MoI class, homebrew fixes or the like allowed.

Before then I'd like to propose some Totemist homebrew. And that's one reason why I was asking for rule variants. I'll do some more digging, then get it posted here.

Anyway, thanks all for the input all!
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

Question Re: danzibr's Totemist Handbook

Simple question with great consequences:

Can a creature with 2 arms and legs and no natural weapons (human, gnome, whatever), qualifies for the multiattack feat if said creature has girallon's arms bound to his totem ( 4xclaws treated as natural weapons) at the moment of picking the feat?

What happens if I unbind this souldmeld and rebind it later on, does it still work?
    Last edited by Laharal; 2014-01-16 at 02:15 PM.
    Great avatar made by Tiffanie Lirle
    If you don't see me... you're already dead...
    Toothpick Sneak Attack!!

Spoiler
    Show
    http://www.easydamus.com/character.html
    You Are A:
    Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 13

Me chaotic? wtf? lol

9. - Top - End - #159

Quote Originally Posted by Laharal View Post
    Simple question with great consequences:

Can a creature with 2 arms and legs and no natural weapons (human, gnome, whatever), qualifies for the multiattack feat if said creature has girallon's arms bound to his totem ( 4xclaws treated as natural weapons) at the moment of picking the feat?

What happens if if unbind this souldmeld and rebind it later on, doe sit still work?
    If you have Girallon Arms bound as you get a feat (most likely from leveling), then you can select Multiattack. If you drop beneath 3 natural weapons, you lose the benefits of the feat (since you no longer meet the prerequisites) until you get 3 again, then it works just fine again.

Nice name btw.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

10. - Top - End - #160

NecromancerGuy

Seems like it'd fit into the same sort of category as qualifying for feats/PrCs via items.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

I posted this in my archer build thread, but....

Kraken Mantle's arms bind gives you 1d8+Str damage on any successful grapple check.

Ranged Pin allows you to make a grapple check on a ranged attack.

So, get the Manticore Belt's totem bind, the Kraken Mantle's arms bind, and the Ranged Pin feat. Fire off a volley of spikes, and call each of them a pin attempt. On every successful grapple check (and totemists can get some sick grapple checks), you deal 1d8+Str damage, and the enemy is stuck to the ground and has to spend a standard action to escape.

For a fancier version, go Barbarian 1/Totemist 11/Black Blood Cultist 8, and now on each spike from your Manticore Belt volley, you are dealing damage equal to all of your natural attacks.

Here's a quick build stub I've knocked together for a build that takes advantage of this:

Silverbrow Human, Barbarian 1/Totemist 11/Black Blood Cultist 8

1. Totemist1- Track, Point Blank Shot
    2. Totemist2-
    3. Barbarian1- Precise Shot
    4. Totemist3-
    5. Totemist4-
    6. Totemist5- Improved Unarmed Strike
    7. Black Blood Cultist1-
    8. Black Blood Cultist2- Improved Grapple
    9. Black Blood Cultist3- Ranged Pin
    10. Black Blood Cultist4-
    11. Black Blood Cultist5-
    12. Black Blood Cultist6- Expanded Soulmeld Capacity
    13. Black Blood Cultist7-
    14. Black Blood Cultist8-
    15. Totemist6- Bonus Essentia
    16. Totemist7-
    17. Totemist8-
    18. Totemist9- Double Chakra (Arms)
    19. Totemist10-
    20. Totemist11-

(Azurin is a reasonable alternative if multiclassing penalties aren't enforced - you won't have access to the draconic melds, but an extra point of essentia certainly won't hurt.)
    Optimization Showcase in the Playground

Former projects:
    Shadowcaster Handbook
    Archer Build Compendium

Iron Chef Awards!
    Spoiler
    Show

GOLD
    IC LXXVI: Talos
    IC LXXV: Alphonse Louise Constant
    IC XLIX: Babalon, Queen of Bones
    IC XLV: Dead Mists
    IC XL: Lycus Blackbeak
    IC XXXIX: AM-1468
    IC XXXV: Parsifal the Fool
    IC XXX: Jal Filius

12. - Top - End - #162

Wow, that's friggin' sweet.

Now we need to figure out how to make everything wear clothes and be within 5' of a... surface. Hmm, if you fire from above, would the ground count? Given it's not like granite or something.

Anyway, I'll add that to the builds section. Thanks!

EDIT: On a somewhat unrelated note, I find it comical I haven't contributed a single build to this handbook. I have threeish in the works, just need to get around to finishing them...
    Last edited by danzibr; 2014-02-14 at 10:20 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

13. - Top - End - #163
    Dwarf in the Playground

Are natural weapons obtained with soulmeds ( girallon's arms, etc) considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR ? If yes, what lines should I show my Dm to prove my claim?
    Great avatar made by Tiffanie Lirle
    If you don't see me... you're already dead...
    Toothpick Sneak Attack!!

Spoiler
    Show
    http://www.easydamus.com/character.html
    You Are A:
    Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 13

Me chaotic? wtf? lol

14. - Top - End - #164

Are natural weapons obtained with soulmeds ( girallon's arms, etc) considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR ? If yes, what lines should I show my Dm to prove my claim?
    I'm not positive. Relevant quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SRD
    Any weapon with at least a +1 magical enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls overcomes the damage reduction of these monsters.
    Where "these monsters" refers to monsters with DR x/magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoI, Girallon Arms Totem bind essentia bonus
    Every point of essentia you invest in your girallon arms grants you a +1 enhancement bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls with your claw attacks.
    But is the essentia bonus considered a *magical* enhancement bonus? With soulmeld-magic transparency, maybe... but that only affects a very few things.

It seems like (and correct me if I'm wrong), that by RAW they do not, not by themselves. I would rule it that with essentia they overcome DR/magic (but not all soulmelds have this essentia bonus). For sure if you get something like Amulet of Mighty Fists you're good though.

On a completely unrelated note, what stuff is missing from my handbook? That is, what more would people like to see?
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

15. - Top - End - #165

I'm not sure what the RAW answer is. But in my games, the answer is yes.

Regardless, according to the Damage Reduction rules in the SRD, "Some monsters are vulnerable to magic weapons. Any weapon with at least a +1 magical enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls overcomes the damage reduction of these monsters. Such creatures’ natural weapons (but not their attacks with weapons) are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction. "

Therefore if you have DR/magic, you can bypass DR/magic with your natural weapons. Incarnate can get DR/magic via Astral Vembraces at first level. Totemst has to wait until they can bind their Heart chakra to get it from Totem Avatar, or spend a Feat on Shape Soulmelds.

16. - Top - End - #166

Over a month since the last comment. Can't let it fall into the depths of oblivion.

Serious question: anything my handbook is missing?
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Oh, this won't fall to the wayside. This is by far the best Totemist Handbook I have found. I have it bookmarked and will soon archive it to my external just in case.

Again, thank you very much for taking the massive amount of time to complete this!

18. - Top - End - #168

Quote Originally Posted by Skevvix View Post
    Oh, this won't fall to the wayside. This is by far the best Totemist Handbook I have found. I have it bookmarked and will soon archive it to my external just in case.

Again, thank you very much for taking the massive amount of time to complete this!
    Thank you for the kind words :)

And not a problem. It was my pleasure. In fact, my thanks go to those who contributed.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

19. - Top - End - #169

... what the hell happened to my tables?

Did they get messed up when they redid the forum layout? I have no idea how to fix them.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

... what the hell happened to my tables?

Did they get messed up when they redid the forum layout? I have no idea how to fix them.
    Yeah, they changed the table codes in the upgrade. Try this tool to fix 'em.
    Hill Giant Games
    I make indie gaming books for you!
    Spoiler
    Show

STaRS: A non-narrativeist, generic rules-light system.
    Grod's Guide to Greatness, 2e: A big book of player options for 5e.
    Grod's Grimoire of the Grotesque: An even bigger book of variant and expanded rules for 5e.
    Giants and Graveyards: My collected 3.5 class fixes and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    Grod's Law: You cannot and should not balance bad mechanics by making them annoying to use

21. - Top - End - #171

Yeah, they changed the table codes in the upgrade. Try this tool to fix 'em.
    Ah. Thank you.

I put my big table in (this one)
    Spoiler: Big table
    Show
    {table=head]Name|Chakra|Shape Effect|Invest Bonus (Shape)|Bind Effect|Invest Bonus (Bind)|lvl

Ankheg Breastplate|
    throat
    |
    +2 armor bonus to AC
    |
    +1/essentia armor bonus to AC
    |
    1/minute spit line of acid, 5 feet, 2d6 acid damage, Ref half
    |
    +5 feet/essentia and +1d6 acid damage/essentia

Ankheg Breastplate|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 1 bite, 1d8 damage
    |
    +1d4/essentia acid damage on bite
    |

Basilisk Mask|
    brow
    |
    low-light vision
    |
    darkvision 30 ft/essentia
    |
    gain benefit of Blind-Fight
    |
    n/a
    |

Basilisk Mask|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    full round action, gaze 1 creature within 30 ft. as Flesh to Stone but 1 round, Fort negates
    |
    n/a
    |

Beast Tamer Circlet|
    crown
    |
    +2 insight to Handle Animal and Wild Empathy
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    speak with animals the spell, also magical beasts with Int 1 or 2, needs at least 1 essentia
    |
    at least 1 needed for bind effect
    |

Beast Tamer Circlet|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    Animal Trance the spell usable 1/minute, lasts concentration up to 1 min/meldshaper level, needs at least 1 essentia
    |
    |

Behir Gorget|
    throat
    |
    +4 to resist being bull rushed or tripped
    |
    resist electricity 5/essentia
    |
    standard action 1/minute 5 ft. line of lightning, 2d6 electricity damage, Ref half
    |
    +5 ft. and 1d6 electricity damage/essentia

Behir Gorget|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    |
    +1d4 electricity damage on bite/essentia
    |

Blink Shirt|
    heart
    |
    standard action teleport 10 ft. as dimension door, only self, ends turn
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |
    use blink spell with CL=meldshaper level
    |
    n/a
    |

Blink Shirt|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    use dimension door ability as move action
    |
    n/a
    |

Bloodtalons|
    hands
    |
    act normally at 0 to -9 hit points
    |
    +2 unnamed bonus to Spot/essentia
    |
    gain benefit of Weapon Finesse with natural weapons
    |
    n/a
    |

Bloodtalons|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d4 damage
    |
    +1 bleeding (undead immune) damage and +1 enhancement bonus to attack/essentia
    |

Brass Mane|
    throat
    |
    +4 competence to Intimidate
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    standard action 1/minute roar, all except dragonnes within 10 ft. Will or be fatigued
    |
    +10 ft./essentia

Brass Mane|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    |
    +1 enhancement to attack and damage/essentia
    |

Disenchanter Mask|
    brow
    |
    standard action to use detect magic the spell, range of 10 ft., 1/round
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |
    when using detect magic, determine number, strength and location of each magical aura
    |
    n/a
    |

Disenchanter Mask|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action to make a melee touch attack at normal reach +5 ft., can suppress a magic item
    |
    n/a
    |

Displacer Mantle|
    shoulders
    |
    +4 competence to Hide
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    gain concealment as blur, true seeing overcomes it, see invisiblity does not
    |
    n/a
    |

Displacer Mantle|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain 2 tentacles****, 1d4 damage, normal reach +5 ft., can't AoO
    |
    +1 enhancement damage/essentia
    |

Dread Carapace|
    arms
    |
    PA +2 damage/-1 attack bite, +1 damage/-1 damage for other natural weapons
    |
    1 more PA/essentia
    |
    threat range of natural weapons doubled
    |
    n/a
    |

Dread Carapace|
    feet
    |
    |
    1 more PA/essentia
    |
    1/minute enhancement bonus of +60 ft. to speed
    |
    +10 more ft./essentia
    |

Dread Carapace|
    heart
    |
    |
    1 more PA/essentia
    |
    SR 5
    |
    +4 SR/essentia
    |

Dread Carapace|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    when charge all enemies within 60 ft. shaken for 1 round, Will negates
    |
    n/a
    |

Frost Helm|
    crown
    |
    tolerate -50 to 90 degrees
    |
    resist cold 5/essentia
    |
    standard action ranged touch attack, range ???, 1d6 cold damage
    |
    +1d6 cold damage/essentia
    |

Frost Helm|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action stun single opponent within 20 ft. for 1d4 rounds, Will negates, frost worms immune
    |
    +1 creature/essentia
    |

Girallon Arms|
    arms
    |
    +2 competence to Climb and grapple
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    rend when you hit with 2 claws (from any source)
    |
    n/a
    |

Girallon Arms|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapons 4 claws (behave strangely), 1d4 damage
    |
    |

Gorgon Mask|
    throat
    |
    +1 resistance to Fortitude, +2 resistance to bull rushed, tripped, overrun or trampled
    |
    +1 more/essentia
    |
    standard action 1/day Flesh to Stone on an adjacent foe
    |
    n/a

Gorgon Mask|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    full-round action trample attack, 1d8 damage
    |
    n/a
    |

Great Raptor Mask|
    brow
    |
    +2 competence to Spot
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    gain low-light vision but 5x as far
    |
    n/a
    |

Great Raptor Mask|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain evasion
    |
    n/a
    |

Heart of Fire|
    waist
    |
    +1 insight to attack and damage v. cold
    |
    +1 more/essentia
    |
    people attacking take 1d6 fire damage if unarmed, weapons take half
    |
    n/a
    |

Heart of Fire|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    natural weapons and end-of-turn-grappling do extra 0d4 fire damage
    |
    +1d4 more/essentia
    |

Hunter's Circlet|
    crown
    |
    +2 insight to Heal and Survival
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    gain benefits of Track
    |
    n/a
    |

Hunter's Circlet|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    detect opponents within 15 ft. by smell, full-round action to identify direction, +4 competence to survival when involving smell
    |
    n/a
    |

Kraken Mantle|
    arms
    |
    +8 competence to Swim, swim faster
    |
    +5 ft. to swim/essentia
    |
    with successful grapple check 1d8+Str bludgeoning damage
    |
    +1 unnamed to grapple/essentia
    |

Kraken Mantle|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    breathe water as if water breathing
    |
    n/a
    |

Krenshar Mask|
    brow
    |
    +4 competence to Jump and Move Silently
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |

Krenshar Mask|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action to frighten 1 creature within 30 ft. for 1 round, Will negates
    |
    n/a
    |

Kruthik Claws|
    hands
    |
    +4 competence to Hide and Move Silently
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    |
    n/a
    |

Kruthik Claws|
    shoulders
    |
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    gain acid resist 10
    |
    +5 more/essentia
    |

Kruthik Claws|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d6 damage
    |
    +1d4 acid damage/essentia
    |

Lamia Belt|
    waist
    |
    +4 competence to Bluff and Hide
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    +10 enhancement to land speed and gain benefit of Spring Attack
    |
    n/a
    |

Lamia Belt|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, lower body, 1d4 damage
    |
    n/a
    |

Lammasu Mantle|
    arms
    |
    +2 deflection to AC v. evil
    |
    +1 resistance to saves v. evil/essentia
    |
    deflection and resistance bonus applies to all allies in 10 ft.
    |
    n/a
    |

Lammasu Mantle|
    shoulders
    |
    |
    |
    only good summoned creatures can come within 10 ft.
    |
    n/a
    |

Lammasu Mantle|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action breathe 15 ft. cone of fire, 1d4 fire damage, Ref half
    |
    +1d4 fire damage/essentia
    |

Landshark Boots|
    feet
    |
    +4 competence to Jump
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    move action (while touching ground) to sense number and direction of creatures touching ground within 10 ft.
    |
    +5 ft./essentia
    |

Landshark Boots|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d6 damage, if 5-ft. jump in move action can attack with 4 claws as a standard action but can't use any other weapons
    |
    +1 enhancement attack and damage/essentia
    |

Manticore Belt|
    waist
    |
    +2 enhancement to Jump and Spot
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    gain clumsy flight 0 ft. and Flyby Attack
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |

Manticore Belt|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action to release a volley of 0 spikes, range increment of 30 ft., max 150, ranged attack, 1d6 damage
    |
    +1 spike/essentia
    |

Pegasus Cloak|
    shoulders
    |
    gain feather fall at all times, +2 enhancement to Jump
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    gain average flight 0 ft.
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |

Pegasus Cloak|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain average flight 0 ft. but must begin and end on a solid surface
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |

Phase Cloak|
    shoulders
    |
    +4 competence to Climb, can always take 10 on Climb, keep Dex to AC while climbing
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    if you move at least 5 ft., can become ethereal during movement
    |
    n/a
    |

Phase Cloak|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain 1 bite attack****, 1d4 damage with poison (1d3 Con primary, no secondary, Fort negates)
    |
    +1 enhancement to attack (and DC)/essentia
    |

Phoenix Belt|
    waist
    |
    tolerate 40 to 140 degrees
    |
    gain resist fire 5/essentia
    |
    damage negated from resist fire becomes fast healing
    |
    n/a
    |

Phoenix Belt|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action to deal 0 fire damage to adjacent creatures, Ref half
    |
    +1d6 fire damage/essentia
    |

Rageclaws|
    hands
    |
    act normally from 0 to -9 hit points
    |
    increase hit point range to act normally by 3/essentia
    |
    if negative hit points gain +2 morale to melee attack and damage and Fort saves
    |
    n/a
    |

Rageclaws|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d6 damage, can attack with both while grappling
    |
    |

Riding Bracers|
    arms
    |
    +4 insight to Handle Animal and Ride
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    +2 insight to melee damage and +2 dodge to AC while mounted
    |
    n/a
    |

Riding Bracers|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    if riding magical animal, handle as free or push as move and mount gains evasion
    |
    n/a
    |

Shadow Mantle|
    shoulders
    |
    +4 competence to Listen
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    swift action to make 0 ft. radius orb of darkness, you are invisible to creatures inside unless they can pierce magical darkness, gain blindsight same radius, must be able to hear
    |
    +5 ft./essentia
    |

Shadow Mantle|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    +4 competence to Hide
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |

Shedu Crown|
    crown
    |
    immune to being pushed back by bull rush
    |
    +1 competence to saves v. mind-affecting/essentia
    |
    communicate telepathically with any creature within 100 ft.
    |
    n/a
    |

Shedu Crown|
    heart
    |
    |
    |
    standard action to shift from material to ethereal plane for meldshaper level rounds, back as free
    |
    n/a
    |

Shedu Crown|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain trample attack, 1d8 damage
    |
    n/a
    |

Sphinx Claws|
    hands
    |
    +1 competence to Strength checks and Strength-based skills
    |
    +1 more/essentia
    |
    pounce for natural weapons
    |
    n/a
    |

Sphinx Claws|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d8 damage
    |
    |

Threefold Mask of the Chimera|
    crown
    |
    can't be flanked
    |
    +1 competence to Search and Spot/essentia
    |
    at end of turn take extra move action at -5 to AC and attack
    |
    reduce penalty by 1/essentia
    |

soul
    |
    can't be flanked
    |
    |
    at end of turn take extra standard action at -5 to AC and attack
    |

totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 1 bite, 1d8 damage, 1 bite, 1d6 damage, 1 gore, 1d6 damage, all primary or one secondary
    |
    n/a
    |

Totem Avatar|
    arms
    |
    gain bonus hit points = manifester level
    |
    +1 enhancement to natural AC/essentia
    |
    gain benefit of Improved Grapple
    |
    n/a
    |

Totem Avatar|
    feet
    |
    |
    |
    stable as if four-legged and 1 size category larger, +8 to resist bull rush, trip, overrun
    |
    n/a
    |

Totem Avatar|
    heart
    |
    |
    |
    DR 5/magic
    |
    +1 DR/essentia
    |

Totem Avatar|
    shoulders
    |
    |
    |
    natural weapons deal damage as if 1 size category larger
    |
    n/a
    |

Totem Avatar|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    +0 morale bonus to damage on natural weapons
    |
    +1 more/essentia
    |

Unicorn Horn|
    brow
    |
    +2 competence to Wild Empathy and Move Silently
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    standard action to detect evil, 1/round
    |
    n/a
    |

Unicorn Horn|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 1 gore, 1d6 damage, extra 1d6 v. undead
    |
    |

Urskan Greaves|
    feet
    |
    move ice and snow at normal speed, +5 unnamed bonus to Balance on ice
    |
    resist cold 5/essentia
    |
    extra 0d4 untyped damage when charging
    |
    +1d4 damage/essentia
    |

Urskan Greaves|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    when overrun target can't avoid you, +2 unnamed to Str check to knock down
    |
    +1 more/essentia
    |

Winter Mask|
    throat
    |
    standard action (?) to melee touch attack to make target become fatigued, Fort negates
    |
    +1d4 cold damage/essentia
    |
    standard action to breathe 15-ft. cone of cold, once every 1d4 rounds, 2d6 cold damage, Ref half
    |
    +2d6 damage/essentia

Winter Mask|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain 1 bite attack****, 1d6 damage
    |
    |

Worg Pelt|
    feet
    |
    +2 competence to Hide and Move Silently
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    +5 to base land speed
    |
    +5 more/essentia
    |

Worg Pelt|
    hands
    |
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    free trip on bite
    |
    n/a
    |

Worg Pelt|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural weapon 1 bite, 1d6 damage
    |
    |

Wormtail Belt|
    waist
    |
    +2 enhancement to natural AC
    |
    +1 more/essentia
    |
    gain Awesome Blow feat and are treated as one size category larger when using it
    |
    n/a
    |

Wormtail Belt|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain natural attack 1 stinger, 1d6 damage with poison (1d4 Str primary, no secondary, Fort negates), not combinable
    |
    |

Yrthak Mask|
    brow
    |
    +4 competence to Listen
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    gain 10 ft. blindsense, -4 to Spot, +4 to visual effects
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |

Yrthak Mask|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action ranged touch attack 60 ft., 0d6 sonic damage to single opponent every other round
    |
    +1d6 sonic damage/essentia
    |

Claws of the Wyrm*|
    arms
    |
    gain 2 claws attacks****, 1d6 damage
    |
    |
    threat range doubles, doesn't stack with like effects
    |
    n/a
    |

Claws of the Wyrm*|
    hands
    |
    |
    |
    damage dealt by claws granted by this soulmeld improves by one step
    |
    n/a
    |

Claws of the Wyrm*|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    gain climb speed, 1/2 base land speed, rounded up
    |
    n/a
    |

Dragon Mantle*|
    heart
    |
    +2 enhancement on Fort saves
    |
    resistance to acid, electricity, fire and cold 3/essentia, stacks
    |
    fast healing 0
    |
    +1/essentia
    |

Dragon Mantle*|
    shoulders
    |
    |
    |
    DR 0/magic
    |
    +1 DR/essentia, natural weapons overcome DR as if magic
    |

Dragon Mantle*|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    move action, fly, poor, 0 ft.
    |
    +10 ft./level
    |

Dragon Tail*|
    feet
    |
    gain 1 tail attack****, 1d8 damage, doesn't thretean, can't AoO, can't use while grappling
    |
    |
    +2 competence to Balance and Swim
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |

Dragon Tail*|
    waist
    |
    gain 1 tail attack****, 1d8 damage, doesn't thretean, can't AoO, can't use while grappling
    |
    |
    tail has reach, damage 2d6+1.5*Str
    |
    n/a
    |

Dragon Tail*|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action, tail sweep, all adjacent foes take damage as if struck by tail, Ref half
    |
    n/a
    |

Dragonfire Mask*|
    brow
    |
    low-light vision
    |
    +2 competence to Spot/essentia
    |
    darkvision out to 60 ft. or existing darkvision +30 ft.
    |
    n/a
    |

Dragonfire Mask*|
    throat
    |
    low-light vision
    |
    |
    standard action breath weapon, 30 ft. cone, 2d6 fire damage, Ref half, 1d4 round wait
    |

Dragonfire Mask*|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    free action frightful presence 1/round, all within 10 ft. with less HD Will or shaken for 1 round
    |
    +10 ft. to radius and 1 round/essentia
    |

Brood Keeper's Heart**|
    heart
    |
    +4 insight to Concentration
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    gain swarm subtype, lose armor and natural armor bonus to AC
    |
    n/a
    |

Brood Keeper's Heart**|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    natural armor bonus increases by +4 when fighting defensively
    |
    n/a
    |

Chaos Roc's Span**|
    shoulders
    |
    gain natural weapon 2 buffets, nonlethal damage, reach (can't attack adjacent), secondary attacks, 1d4+.5*Str bludgeoning
    |
    +1 damage/essentia
    |
    wings deal lethal damage, if hit an opponent with both, Fort save or be dazed for 1d4 rounds, mind-affecting
    |
    n/a
    |

Chaos Roc's Span**|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    full-round action, 10 ft. cone deals 1d4 damage (type determined randomly), Ref half
    |
    +1d4 damage/essentia
    |

Gravorg Tail**|
    waist
    |
    +4 competence to Balance
    |
    +2 more/essentia
    |
    use levitate as the spell, only up and down, 20 ft. per round
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |

Gravorg Tail**|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    levitate you and every willing creature within 10 ft. only up and down, 20 ft. per round
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |

Psion-Killer Mask***|
    brow
    |
    standard action to detect psionics, range 10 ft.
    |
    +10 ft./essentia
    |
    when using detect psionics, instantly determine the number, strength, and location of each psionic aura
    |
    n/a
    |

Psion-Killer Mask***|
    totem
    |
    -
    |
    -
    |
    standard action, ranged touch attack, 10 ft., possibly suppress psionic item
    |
    n/a
    |
    [/table]

And it didn't convert it. Perhaps it's too large. Any suggestions? Perhaps I should bring this to the attention of a moderator.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Moderators won't help, it's not an official tool. I didn't make it either, but... notice how the first [table] bracket is actually {table]? Fix that and try again. (they changed all the existing tables to that during the switch, probably to prevent broken posts)
    Last edited by Grod_The_Giant; 2014-06-11 at 09:10 AM.
    Hill Giant Games
    I make indie gaming books for you!
    Spoiler
    Show

STaRS: A non-narrativeist, generic rules-light system.
    Grod's Guide to Greatness, 2e: A big book of player options for 5e.
    Grod's Grimoire of the Grotesque: An even bigger book of variant and expanded rules for 5e.
    Giants and Graveyards: My collected 3.5 class fixes and more.

Grod's Law: You cannot and should not balance bad mechanics by making them annoying to use

23. - Top - End - #173

Moderators won't help, it's not an official tool. I didn't make it either, but... notice how the first [table] bracket is actually {table]? Fix that and try again. (they changed all the existing tables to that during the switch, probably to prevent broken posts)
    Grod_The_Giant: lifesaver.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name Chakra Shape Effect Invest Bonus (Shape) Bind Effect Invest Bonus (Bind) lvl
    Ankheg Breastplate
    throat
    +2 armor bonus to AC
    +1/essentia armor bonus to AC
    1/minute spit line of acid, 5 feet, 2d6 acid damage, Ref half
    +5 feet/essentia and +1d6 acid damage/essentia
    Ankheg Breastplate
    totem
    -
    -
    +1d4/essentia acid damage on bite
    Basilisk Mask
    brow
    low-light vision
    darkvision 30 ft/essentia
    gain benefit of Blind-Fight
    n/a
    Basilisk Mask
    totem
    -
    -
    full round action, gaze 1 creature within 30 ft. as Flesh to Stone but 1 round, Fort negates
    n/a
    Beast Tamer Circlet
    crown
    +2 insight to Handle Animal and Wild Empathy
    +2 more/essentia
    speak with animals the spell, also magical beasts with Int 1 or 2, needs at least 1 essentia
    Beast Tamer Circlet
    totem
    -
    -
    Animal Trance the spell usable 1/minute, lasts concentration up to 1 min/meldshaper level, needs at least 1 essentia
    Behir Gorget
    throat
    +4 to resist being bull rushed or tripped
    resist electricity 5/essentia
    standard action 1/minute 5 ft. line of lightning, 2d6 electricity damage, Ref half
    +5 ft. and 1d6 electricity damage/essentia
    Behir Gorget
    totem
    -
    -
    +1d4 electricity damage on bite/essentia
    Blink Shirt
    heart
    standard action teleport 10 ft. as dimension door, only self, ends turn
    +10 ft./essentia
    use blink spell with CL=meldshaper level
    n/a
    Blink Shirt
    totem
    -
    -
    use dimension door ability as move action
    n/a
    Bloodtalons
    hands
    act normally at 0 to -9 hit points
    +2 unnamed bonus to Spot/essentia
    n/a
    Bloodtalons
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d4 damage
    +1 bleeding (undead immune) damage and +1 enhancement bonus to attack/essentia
    Brass Mane
    throat
    +2 more/essentia
    standard action 1/minute roar, all except dragonnes within 10 ft. Will or be fatigued
    +10 ft./essentia
    Brass Mane
    totem
    -
    -
    Disenchanter Mask
    brow
    standard action to use detect magic the spell, range of 10 ft., 1/round
    +10 ft./essentia
    when using detect magic, determine number, strength and location of each magical aura
    n/a
    Disenchanter Mask
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action to make a melee touch attack at normal reach +5 ft., can suppress a magic item
    n/a
    Displacer Mantle
    shoulders
    +4 competence to Hide
    +2 more/essentia
    gain concealment as blur, true seeing overcomes it, see invisiblity does not
    n/a
    Displacer Mantle
    totem
    -
    -
    gain 2 tentacles****, 1d4 damage, normal reach +5 ft., can't AoO
    +1 enhancement damage/essentia
    Dread Carapace
    arms
    1 more PA/essentia
    threat range of natural weapons doubled
    n/a
    Dread Carapace
    feet
    1 more PA/essentia
    1/minute enhancement bonus of +60 ft. to speed
    +10 more ft./essentia
    Dread Carapace
    heart
    1 more PA/essentia
    SR 5
    +4 SR/essentia
    Dread Carapace
    totem
    -
    -
    when charge all enemies within 60 ft. shaken for 1 round, Will negates
    n/a
    Frost Helm
    crown
    tolerate -50 to 90 degrees
    resist cold 5/essentia
    standard action ranged touch attack, range ???, 1d6 cold damage
    +1d6 cold damage/essentia
    Frost Helm
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action stun single opponent within 20 ft. for 1d4 rounds, Will negates, frost worms immune
    +1 creature/essentia
    Girallon Arms
    arms
    +2 competence to Climb and grapple
    +2 more/essentia
    rend when you hit with 2 claws (from any source)
    n/a
    Girallon Arms
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapons 4 claws (behave strangely), 1d4 damage
    Gorgon Mask
    throat
    +1 resistance to Fortitude, +2 resistance to bull rushed, tripped, overrun or trampled
    +1 more/essentia
    standard action 1/day Flesh to Stone on an adjacent foe
    n/a
    Gorgon Mask
    totem
    -
    -
    full-round action trample attack, 1d8 damage
    n/a
    Great Raptor Mask
    brow
    +2 competence to Spot
    +2 more/essentia
    gain low-light vision but 5x as far
    n/a
    Great Raptor Mask
    totem
    -
    -
    gain evasion
    n/a
    Heart of Fire
    waist
    +1 insight to attack and damage v. cold
    +1 more/essentia
    people attacking take 1d6 fire damage if unarmed, weapons take half
    n/a
    Heart of Fire
    totem
    -
    -
    natural weapons and end-of-turn-grappling do extra 0d4 fire damage
    +1d4 more/essentia
    Hunter's Circlet
    crown
    +2 insight to Heal and Survival
    +2 more/essentia
    gain benefits of Track
    n/a
    Hunter's Circlet
    totem
    -
    -
    detect opponents within 15 ft. by smell, full-round action to identify direction, +4 competence to survival when involving smell
    n/a
    Kraken Mantle
    arms
    +8 competence to Swim, swim faster
    +5 ft. to swim/essentia
    with successful grapple check 1d8+Str bludgeoning damage
    +1 unnamed to grapple/essentia
    Kraken Mantle
    totem
    -
    -
    breathe water as if water breathing
    n/a
    Krenshar Mask
    brow
    +4 competence to Jump and Move Silently
    +2 more/essentia
    +2 more/essentia
    Krenshar Mask
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action to frighten 1 creature within 30 ft. for 1 round, Will negates
    n/a
    Kruthik Claws
    hands
    +2 more/essentia
    n/a
    Kruthik Claws
    shoulders
    +2 more/essentia
    gain acid resist 10
    +5 more/essentia
    Kruthik Claws
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d6 damage
    +1d4 acid damage/essentia
    Lamia Belt
    waist
    +4 competence to Bluff and Hide
    +2 more/essentia
    +10 enhancement to land speed and gain benefit of Spring Attack
    n/a
    Lamia Belt
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, lower body, 1d4 damage
    n/a
    Lammasu Mantle
    arms
    deflection and resistance bonus applies to all allies in 10 ft.
    n/a
    Lammasu Mantle
    shoulders
    only good summoned creatures can come within 10 ft.
    n/a
    Lammasu Mantle
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action breathe 15 ft. cone of fire, 1d4 fire damage, Ref half
    +1d4 fire damage/essentia
    Landshark Boots
    feet
    +4 competence to Jump
    +2 more/essentia
    move action (while touching ground) to sense number and direction of creatures touching ground within 10 ft.
    +5 ft./essentia
    Landshark Boots
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d6 damage, if 5-ft. jump in move action can attack with 4 claws as a standard action but can't use any other weapons
    +1 enhancement attack and damage/essentia
    Manticore Belt
    waist
    +2 enhancement to Jump and Spot
    +2 more/essentia
    gain clumsy flight 0 ft. and Flyby Attack
    +10 ft./essentia
    Manticore Belt
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action to release a volley of 0 spikes, range increment of 30 ft., max 150, ranged attack, 1d6 damage
    +1 spike/essentia
    Pegasus Cloak
    shoulders
    gain feather fall at all times, +2 enhancement to Jump
    +2 more/essentia
    gain average flight 0 ft.
    +10 ft./essentia
    Pegasus Cloak
    totem
    -
    -
    gain average flight 0 ft. but must begin and end on a solid surface
    +10 ft./essentia
    Phase Cloak
    shoulders
    +4 competence to Climb, can always take 10 on Climb, keep Dex to AC while climbing
    +2 more/essentia
    if you move at least 5 ft., can become ethereal during movement
    n/a
    Phase Cloak
    totem
    -
    -
    gain 1 bite attack****, 1d4 damage with poison (1d3 Con primary, no secondary, Fort negates)
    Phoenix Belt
    waist
    tolerate 40 to 140 degrees
    gain resist fire 5/essentia
    damage negated from resist fire becomes fast healing
    n/a
    Phoenix Belt
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action to deal 0 fire damage to adjacent creatures, Ref half
    Rageclaws
    hands
    act normally from 0 to -9 hit points
    increase hit point range to act normally by 3/essentia
    if negative hit points gain +2 morale to melee attack and damage and Fort saves
    n/a
    Rageclaws
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d6 damage, can attack with both while grappling
    Riding Bracers
    arms
    +4 insight to Handle Animal and Ride
    +2 more/essentia
    +2 insight to melee damage and +2 dodge to AC while mounted
    n/a
    Riding Bracers
    totem
    -
    -
    if riding magical animal, handle as free or push as move and mount gains evasion
    n/a
    Shadow Mantle
    shoulders
    +4 competence to Listen
    +2 more/essentia
    swift action to make 0 ft. radius orb of darkness, you are invisible to creatures inside unless they can pierce magical darkness, gain blindsight same radius, must be able to hear
    +5 ft./essentia
    Shadow Mantle
    totem
    -
    -
    +4 competence to Hide
    +2 more/essentia
    Shedu Crown
    crown
    communicate telepathically with any creature within 100 ft.
    n/a
    Shedu Crown
    heart
    standard action to shift from material to ethereal plane for meldshaper level rounds, back as free
    n/a
    Shedu Crown
    totem
    -
    -
    gain trample attack, 1d8 damage
    n/a
    Sphinx Claws
    hands
    +1 competence to Strength checks and Strength-based skills
    +1 more/essentia
    pounce for natural weapons
    n/a
    Sphinx Claws
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 2 claws, 1d8 damage
    Threefold Mask of the Chimera
    crown
    can't be flanked
    at end of turn take extra move action at -5 to AC and attack
    soul
    can't be flanked
    at end of turn take extra standard action at -5 to AC and attack
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 1 bite, 1d8 damage, 1 bite, 1d6 damage, 1 gore, 1d6 damage, all primary or one secondary
    n/a
    Totem Avatar
    arms
    gain benefit of Improved Grapple
    n/a
    Totem Avatar
    feet
    stable as if four-legged and 1 size category larger, +8 to resist bull rush, trip, overrun
    n/a
    Totem Avatar
    heart
    DR 5/magic
    +1 DR/essentia
    Totem Avatar
    shoulders
    natural weapons deal damage as if 1 size category larger
    n/a
    Totem Avatar
    totem
    -
    -
    +0 morale bonus to damage on natural weapons
    +1 more/essentia
    Unicorn Horn
    brow
    +2 competence to Wild Empathy and Move Silently
    +2 more/essentia
    standard action to detect evil, 1/round
    n/a
    Unicorn Horn
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 1 gore, 1d6 damage, extra 1d6 v. undead
    Urskan Greaves
    feet
    move ice and snow at normal speed, +5 unnamed bonus to Balance on ice
    resist cold 5/essentia
    extra 0d4 untyped damage when charging
    +1d4 damage/essentia
    Urskan Greaves
    totem
    -
    -
    when overrun target can't avoid you, +2 unnamed to Str check to knock down
    +1 more/essentia
    Winter Mask
    throat
    standard action (?) to melee touch attack to make target become fatigued, Fort negates
    standard action to breathe 15-ft. cone of cold, once every 1d4 rounds, 2d6 cold damage, Ref half
    +2d6 damage/essentia
    Winter Mask
    totem
    -
    -
    gain 1 bite attack****, 1d6 damage
    Worg Pelt
    feet
    +2 more/essentia
    +5 to base land speed
    +5 more/essentia
    Worg Pelt
    hands
    +2 more/essentia
    free trip on bite
    n/a
    Worg Pelt
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural weapon 1 bite, 1d6 damage
    Wormtail Belt
    waist
    +2 enhancement to natural AC
    +1 more/essentia
    gain Awesome Blow feat and are treated as one size category larger when using it
    n/a
    Wormtail Belt
    totem
    -
    -
    gain natural attack 1 stinger, 1d6 damage with poison (1d4 Str primary, no secondary, Fort negates), not combinable
    Yrthak Mask
    brow
    +4 competence to Listen
    +2 more/essentia
    gain 10 ft. blindsense, -4 to Spot, +4 to visual effects
    +10 ft./essentia
    Yrthak Mask
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action ranged touch attack 60 ft., 0d6 sonic damage to single opponent every other round
    +1d6 sonic damage/essentia
    Claws of the Wyrm*
    arms
    threat range doubles, doesn't stack with like effects
    n/a
    Claws of the Wyrm*
    hands
    damage dealt by claws granted by this soulmeld improves by one step
    n/a
    Claws of the Wyrm*
    totem
    -
    -
    gain climb speed, 1/2 base land speed, rounded up
    n/a
    Dragon Mantle*
    heart
    fast healing 0
    +1/essentia
    Dragon Mantle*
    shoulders
    DR 0/magic
    +1 DR/essentia, natural weapons overcome DR as if magic
    Dragon Mantle*
    totem
    -
    -
    move action, fly, poor, 0 ft.
    +10 ft./level
    Dragon Tail*
    feet
    +2 competence to Balance and Swim
    +2 more/essentia
    Dragon Tail*
    waist
    tail has reach, damage 2d6+1.5*Str
    n/a
    Dragon Tail*
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action, tail sweep, all adjacent foes take damage as if struck by tail, Ref half
    n/a
    Dragonfire Mask*
    brow
    low-light vision
    darkvision out to 60 ft. or existing darkvision +30 ft.
    n/a
    Dragonfire Mask*
    throat
    low-light vision
    standard action breath weapon, 30 ft. cone, 2d6 fire damage, Ref half, 1d4 round wait
    Dragonfire Mask*
    totem
    -
    -
    free action frightful presence 1/round, all within 10 ft. with less HD Will or shaken for 1 round
    +10 ft. to radius and 1 round/essentia
    Brood Keeper's Heart**
    heart
    +4 insight to Concentration
    +2 more/essentia
    gain swarm subtype, lose armor and natural armor bonus to AC
    n/a
    Brood Keeper's Heart**
    totem
    -
    -
    natural armor bonus increases by +4 when fighting defensively
    n/a
    Chaos Roc's Span**
    shoulders
    gain natural weapon 2 buffets, nonlethal damage, reach (can't attack adjacent), secondary attacks, 1d4+.5*Str bludgeoning
    +1 damage/essentia
    wings deal lethal damage, if hit an opponent with both, Fort save or be dazed for 1d4 rounds, mind-affecting
    n/a
    Chaos Roc's Span**
    totem
    -
    -
    full-round action, 10 ft. cone deals 1d4 damage (type determined randomly), Ref half
    +1d4 damage/essentia
    Gravorg Tail**
    waist
    +4 competence to Balance
    +2 more/essentia
    use levitate as the spell, only up and down, 20 ft. per round
    +10 ft./essentia
    Gravorg Tail**
    totem
    -
    -
    levitate you and every willing creature within 10 ft. only up and down, 20 ft. per round
    +10 ft./essentia
    Psion-Killer Mask***
    brow
    standard action to detect psionics, range 10 ft.
    +10 ft./essentia
    when using detect psionics, instantly determine the number, strength, and location of each psionic aura
    n/a
    Psion-Killer Mask***
    totem
    -
    -
    standard action, ranged touch attack, 10 ft., possibly suppress psionic item
    n/a
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

24. - Top - End - #174

NecromancerGuy

Good Catch! Thank you indeed, O Groddest of Giants.
    Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #175

Getting on two months, time to bump this sucker.

One thing I noticed is you can't click on the tables to sort the columns alphabetically anymore. Am I just doing it wrong, or was this feature truly removed?
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

26. - Top - End - #176
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Getting on two months, time to bump this sucker.

One thing I noticed is you can't click on the tables to sort the columns alphabetically anymore. Am I just doing it wrong, or was this feature truly removed?
    Seems like it was removed, I cannot click to sort any table either.

And once again, thank you for this, it has been a fantastic resource for my group!

27. - Top - End - #177

NecromancerGuy

...I didn't even realize the old tables were clickable...
    Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by Skevvix View Post
    Seems like it was removed, I cannot click to sort any table either.

And once again, thank you for this, it has been a fantastic resource for my group!
    Glad to be of service!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    ...I didn't even realize the old tables were clickable...
    Yeah, it was a nice feature. You could see when soulmelds become available by level (well, bind effect).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    Added! Thanks. Perhaps you should fix your table, btw.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Added! Thanks. Perhaps you should fix your table, btw.
    Thread's locked, so I can't, unfortunately.