New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitPR2] Renewed Revolution: Mortal World II

(Dance Studio)

Katsuo pauses in thought as the others respond to his query. Formulating his thoughts, he nods without a word and heads back outside, giving momentary pause for Kenzan. Approaching Sora with a nervous smile, he bows slightly, and speaks in an apologetic tone.

"Sorry, Shiki-san... erm... Sora. I really shouldn't today, I already made arrangements with the others. But if you'd like to tomorrow, that is fine."
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ikari
    Museum
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    [Museum]

Rin takes off the eye-patch too slowly to stop the Hollow's scuttling, but does almost immediately glance upwards upon removing it. The security guard being aware of the human habit to never look at the ceiling despite hearing sounds.

"... Well, that raises a few questions. Haven't smoked a single time an' I don't think I've heard you talk 'fore. Either Yui's aura-brouhaha was right, or I'm further in the loony-bin than I thought."

Rin says, keeping a remarkably calm and deadpan tone for someone staring at a semi-invisible being seemingly out of a nightmare. Face portraying mild surprise that reveals little about which option Rin is going with, the guard merely shifts and glances at the last museum guest leaving the room for another exhibit.

Tsukamoto Miya, hanging out in the entrance of the museum, now fully enters the museum. She stays in that first entrance room, and moves a little off to the left. Something doesn't seem right.

First of all, that guard's talking to one of the exhibits. Second, the air feels off again, just like that one day at school. Now that she thinks about it, the park was sort-of like this, as well.
    Miya gasps in realization. There must've been one of those ghost-monsters at the school, too. That's why everyone left at the same time. And if...then...

Miya finally notices that the exhibit isn't really an exhibit. It's one of those monsters...what were they called again? Something to do with emptiness. Empties? Lacks? No, that makes no sense. It's called an Empty, for now.

((Was everyone waiting for me? Sorry.))

Downtown Restaurant
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post

[Charlotte]

Charlotte grins. "I see someone knows their ectoplasmic entities. Me an' my family, we go around huntin' the big nasty masked ones. We leave the lil' chained ones alone 'cause they're still pretty human an' haven't done anything yet."

Caeyrn drinks something at a regular interval, in order to appear more sophisticated and intrigued. "They do? What a coincidence, my family does that, too. Here in Japan, I heard there's another group here that does the same. Would they happen to be the ones that you're looking for?"
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #93

Dance Studio

Sora grins widely, winking jovially and giving what looks like a terrible thumbs up to Katsuo. "S'no trouble mate! I'll meet up with ya affer school, an' we can tour 'round tha Red Set! You go 'ave fun with yer other friends, alrigh'?"

Whistling another annoying tune, he spins on his heel, beginning to walk off.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

Dance Studio

Across the street from Sora, a number of delinquents are assembled, looking at him, he's seen these fools before, beaten them all to a pulp.

He hasn't seen the businessman with them, or the fat lady, however.

Wait, where did the short, old, bald guy come from? Something is fishy here.

From the wall of the building behind Sora, a white, sinuous thing with too many legs that just happen to be too long and perhaps too thin, leaps down towards the back of his head.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

(Outside the Dance Studio)

Katsuo sighs as Sora walks off... and spies the group of delinquents. With a frown, he looks back to the studio, then Sora, and with not much more thought than that, he takes after the fellow teen.

"H-hey, Shiki-san..." Then, the thing crawls out from between the buildings. With widened eyes and a spring, he vaults forward to grab at the thing and throw it out of the way. "Watch out!"

Unfortunately, his trajectory also probably means he's about to hit Sora with all the force of a small truck.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #96

Outside the Dance Studio

Sora cracks his neck as he looks at the group of delinquents with a vicious, wicked grin. "Ah, so yer all out an' about again? Maaaaah, I wasn' really lookin' fer a fight, buuuuuut, since ya asked so ni-"

Turning sharply at Katsuo's voice, he arches an eyebrow before grunting as the smaller boy slams into him, and he staggers back a few steps, cracking his jaw.

"Yikes there, mate." He whirled back to face the group, pulling off his jacket, the white shirt underneath crisp and clean, and dropping the elegant black thing to the ground. "Yanno, if I wasn' such a power'ouse, tha' mighta 'urt!"

And in his hand, energy swirled, elongated, as midnight black burst into existence and chains wrapped themselves around his right arm, covering the bottom half of his sleeve up to the elbow. Hefting up an enormous club as it swirled into reality, spikes and long gashes and energy inside of it, Sora grinned at Katsuo.

And still, he emitted no spiritual pressure. "Sorry fer makin' ya leave yer friends like tha', though s'nice ta be worried about. Ah'm sure ah'll be fine though."

And then he moved, and it was like a whirlwind of sound and noise as he appeared in the center of the group, his club swirling in an enormous circle, ready to crush bones and Break Heads with utmost impunity.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground

(City Streets)

Katsuo, assuming he grabs hold of the white thing, whatever it is, throws it to the ground and stomps on it. ...However, he is somewhat surprised by Sora summoning a weapon from nowhere then exhibiting super-human abilities of his own.

...Is Sora like me? The distraction and force of his stomp probably results in a good-sized crater under the boy's feet, eliciting a wince and sigh from him.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Dance Studio

Tamaki starts as he hears a large cracking sound from outside the dance studio. Getting up he heads over to the door and opens it to see what is going on. He then sees Shiki Sora and he, is wielding a giant club? He then also spies the source of the cracking sound. Katsuo had his foot in a good sized crater, likely crated by the boy's immense strength.

Tamaki pulls his watch up to face as he cautiously heads across the street trying to see if the people Sora is currently assaulting have any sort of power or if they are just normal people. At the same time quasi-yelling, "Katsuo?! What's going on?!
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2013-06-25 at 03:19 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

Dance Studio

The mob is scattered brutally by Sora's assault, the men and women sent flying in all directions, towards walls, walks and streets.

The businessman is sent flying towards a wall, but midflight he corrects his stance and latches to the side of the structure by his hands and feet, screeching as a distinctive white substance erupts from his mouth, nostrils and eyes, wrapping around his body in a faceless bone carapace with a large mouth featuring needle-like teeth, claws adorn his fingers and spines grow from his back, while a sinuous, whipping tail erupts from between his legs.

They have the reiatsu of hollows, but lack visible holes.

Around him, the other individuals slowly rise to their feet, despite bruises that should be all means tell of cracked bones, and with echoing screams undergo the same transformation. Ten of these pale monstrosities assemble around Sora, Katsuo and Tamaki.

Four of these things turn to the two near the door, assuming a threatening stance and approaching cautiously. The remaining six leap at Sora with fangs and claws bared.

The creature that katsuo smashed against the ground breaks apart under the might of his fists, its torso caves in and its legs are sent flying to the sides. The thing does not bleed, not even the usual black ichor of hollows, all that oozes from its wounds is an argent dust, which soon begins to dissipate into reishi, whereas the body remains.

Keen ears will hear minor clicks, however, as a pair of the creatures crawling on the building move and launch themselves at Katsuo and Tamaki.

Over the sides of the building, six inhuman figures dash up the walls and into windows, followed by the slithering critters.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

[Mortal World]
    (Dance Studio)

One of the drones tries to skitter in through the window where the remainder of the mortal world students are meeting, only to be smashed back out by the force of what appears to be a heavy blade. Only there is no blade present, just Kenzan who guards the window. "Is there anyone else in the building who might be in danger?" He quickly asks Naito or anyone else in the room who might know.

Meanwhile, some distance away, a figure remains hidden from the whole battle and studies the performance of the students and the zombie-like creatures. Interesting...

(Restaurant)

"Ah figured as much. Yer a Quincy, ain't ya?" she guesses with a wide grin.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Dance Studio

Chuck frowns as some not-quite-conscious part of himself twigs to the fact that something is starting to go down.

Then he hears the shouts, senses faint-but-growing Hollow presences, and sees a couple of beasts start trying to climb into the windows.

In the blink of an eye he's got his pistol in one hand and kukri in the other, and is already blazing away at the nearest Drone.

"Natsuki! Help me hold them off! Hinata, you and the others make sure anyone else in the building is safe! I'm going outside!"

Charles opened up the proverbial gates a bit more, letting both his body and his weapons draw in even more spiritual energy. Whereas a Shinigami or Hollow could just "flare" their Spiritual Pressure to try and attract attention, a Quincy had to do things in a slightly more roundabout manner.

So he did so, even as he dashed for the outside, not wishing to be trapped in a room with multiple agile opponents.

"Come on you ugly critters! Come get your tasty treat from Down Under!"

Granted the boy's probably a little insane, but so it goes.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

Why even refer to this as the mortal world anymore.

I mean, thread splits.

Ikari
    Dance Studio

Kenzan smashes a drone out of the window, sending the thing barreling down into a dumpster. But in its wake, a larval critter jumps towards his head, finger-like legs spread and tail stretching behind it like the body of a viper.

A drone with half of its body through the window looks up at Chuck and screeches, before being shot full of spiritual lead. The creature slumps down as the echo of its tainted soul, still chained to the body, is ejected from the body, leaving behind an unconscious woman with short black hair.

The writhing hollowed spirit begins to dissolve, exposing the human soul underneath, before that too begins dissolving as quincy attacks tend to do to their victims. Soon enough there is nothing left and the chain breaks and vanishes.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #103

Dance Studio

"Awwwww, wazza matter? Y'all too busy bein' 'fraid 'a li'l ol' me?"

He laughed, the enormous club bursting across the air in front of him towards the six that jumped, a huge grin on his face.

"Y'all're bein' rather rude! Ah would've 'oped that ya would 'ave learned somethin' from the first move."

His arm twitched, and then slid, stone and iron covering it entirely, and his grin grew even wider as he stared at it, and it expanded from a simple arm into a shield.

And then it leaked: pressure, Hollow scent, all those names and phrases for what he was and could do broke free, and he didn't smell human anymore, didn't feel human. He was a Hollow, and he grinned widely as he called.

"C'mon then if ya think yer 'ard enough!"

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Kenzan smashes a drone out of the window, sending the thing barreling down into a dumpster. But in its wake, a larval critter jumps towards his head, finger-like legs spread and tail stretching behind it like the body of a viper.
    ((Force of habit))

[Kenzan]

Kenzan initially panics as the larvae thing leaps at his head, being taken completely by surprise. Fortunately, and strangely, just when the larvae is about to give Kenzan a faceful of alien hollow wing-wong, it seems to slice apart as if it had jumped head first into the sharp end of a Zanpakuto where Kenzan's face is. Of course to anyone who looked on it just looked as if some kind of invisible forcefield had sliced the creature in half.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2013-06-25 at 11:17 AM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitPR2] Renewed Revolution: Mortal World II

[Dance Studio]

As several of the inhuman creatures move up the side of the building, a red-clad figure leaps out of the studio's window, head jerking unnaturally quickly to stare at them before it leaps. Moving quite fast for a human-looking body, the being climbs and close in on them, eyes staring coldly from the gigai's hood.

Alice herself, the Shinigami having left the artificial body to the Mod Soul, is investigating the unconscious woman left behind from Chuck's kill. A look of morbid, perhaps even gleeful, fascination in the naturally red eyes.

However, as Sora's Hollow nature broke free, the death god's head turns. Staring at Sora, Alice's eyes change. Scientific interest intermingling with a deeper hatred as the Shinigami feels the Hollow pressure. Standing, Alice almost reflexively draws Cheshire, the transparent blade almost shimmering.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

(City Streets)

Katsuo turns in shock, gritting his teeth as he jumps right into the pair of creatures leaping at him and Tamaki, aiming to crush them into the ground with the force of the tackle and the strength of his fists.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #107

The City
    Dance Studio

As soon as the attack becomes obvious, Naito's eyes snap to the drones entering the window. As they are dispatched before he can do anything, he turns his attention to Kenzan.

"Not at the moment. Mikiri and Junpei are the only people who work here today, and they should have left by now."

He cracks his neck, his expression turning dark.

"That said, I am very interested in finding out who's causing this. Can anyone tell where they're coming from?"
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Street

The mere moment when Katsuo impacts the things their midsections cave in under the strength, they fall limp and offer no further resistance then.

Once Sora reveals his hollow powers, the four drones that had focused Tamaki and Katsuo turn back, and the entire horde rushes at Sora from all sides, a maelstrom of hands, mouths and grasping tails.

From the dumpster in a side alley leaps an eleventh creature, tail lashing against the cables of an electricity pole, snapping them. The whole street goes dark. It goes straight for Sora as well.

Katsuo and Tamaki might notice that at least eight of the larval creatures circle Sora, while another four lurk near the two of them, waiting for a chance to strike. A fifth jumps down on Katsuo from behind as he finishes his maneuver.

Dance Studio

The lights go out.

As Kenzan's axe-nose bisects the larva, the argent dust inside it spills all over his face. Dry on the skin like a pile of salt, and terribly glitterous as well. I wouldn't show my face covered in that stuff outside of a Mardi Gras festivity.

Alice finds the woman dead, breathless, pulseless, soulless. She's a goner.

The remaining four drones enter the studio, followed by the quick shades of their larval siblings. Two are humanoid and of average size, one is large and rotund, and the last one is a large dog-like horror on all fours.

Claws and fangs bared, visible only because of the stark contrast of white in front of the dim light coming from windows, the two similar creatures leap towards the ceiling vanishing in the darkness. The rotund and canine siblings wheezing and growling as they approach, tails lashing behind them. The only thing that can be seen of the larva is the sound of their scuttling on the walls.

And then the drone dog leaps at Naito, trying to pin him to the ground.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Dance Studio

When the Larvae jumped towards them Tamaki grabbed his scarf as he said, "Yare yare, daze." in what he thought was a cool voice but didn't really work with that refined tone of voice he had as the scarf came to life. The scarf started swirling around at high speeds creating a miniature whirlwind around Tamaki to hopefully repel the critters.

As the scarf swirled around and passed over various parts of Tamaki's body glowed crimson red until the entirety of his body below his head was covered in red light. The light seemed to break into pieces revealing the Red Joker armor. Finally a crimson glow appeared around Tamaki's head as the scarf started to tie itself back around his neck. When it fully did so the light would break apart and reveal his helmet.

"Transformation Complete", he said sounding truly exasperated this time. Thankfully the transformation while appearing lengthy only took a few seconds.

Taking aim at the hopefully airborne Larvae Tamaki takes aim with his Plasma Vulcans and shoots at as many as he can.

Then the lights go out. At the very least Tamaki can still see thanks to his armors HUD. Thus he sees the Larvae behind Sora and with his Plasma Vulcans fires at them. Then his HUD notices one going for Katsuo as Tamaki grits his teeth and points his left hand Vulcans at the ones going for Sora while trying to use his right hand to shoot the one going for Katsuo.

(OOC: Yeah, Tamaki has a transformation sequence. I thought it made sense as he power is based off wanting to be like his childhood heroes. Luckily it doesn't take nearly as long as it seems it does.)
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2013-06-25 at 05:30 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110

Outside Dance Studio

With a roll of his eyes and a yawn, Sora waits patiently as they all claw and bite at him, feeling their teeth bounce off his skin.

"Awww c'mon! Thas all y'all can do?"

His arm was normal once more, but his entire body was steelgray, his eyes a killing, glinting green. Sora grinned wickedly, and his mouth was nothing but teeth and sharp, as he hefted his club once more.

"We've been through this already! Y'all're jes too goddamn slow!"

his club whirled over his head in a wicked helicopter, smashing and bashing all that was in its path as his grin grew wider and wider, as words flew through his head.

mortals
    _____soulgrab
    hatehatehatehate
    strong too STRONG

21. - Top - End - #111

The City
    Dance Studio

As soon as the lights go out, Naito closes his eyes. Instead of relying on sight, now less useful, he instead relies on his other, keenly honed senses. As the drone dog leaps at him, he lunges forwards rather than attempting to dodge, and with a shouted kiai, plunges his fist directly through its chest.

Quincies in the room can feel him gathering up reishi just as they are.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

Outside the Dance Studio

Katsuo is likely saved from a lifetime of service to the inscrutable lords and ladies from whence these unsightly beings came by Tamaki's deeds.

Similarly a number of the larva surrounding Sora are scorched down to a charred husk, their burning insides rise in an argent cloud of likely noxious vapours. Or perhaps hallucinogenic. Well, at the very least they ought to smell really terribly.

This achievement surely pales in comparison to Sora sending the horde flying with a swing of his overcompensatory weapon. It is also not quite as likely to result in embarrassment, as the whipping tails of the creatures lash out at Sora's legs to use the momentum of his own strength to drag him to the ground.

But at least two of the beings are perhaps crushed thoroughly by the weapon's impact, as their spirits are drawn out of the mortal shells and crack to shards, revealing the host soul underneath, the chain attached, both body and soul lying down unconscious, but fortuitously alive.

The drone essences, however are drawn in by the gravity of Sora's hollow reiatsu. He has fed on hollows before, he will feed on hollows again.

And those essences carry with them a voice.

Sora's... Inner World, perhaps?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sora Only:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A dry wind blows, carrying imperious words.

"Defend your brothers. Help them take the bodies of hollows. Follow them back."

Inside the Studio

Naito's strike lands true, but the hound has more than enough time to bite at his shoulder and sweep at his feet with its whip-like tail.

But then it is shoved aside by the blow, the soul exiting the dog's body, which returns to normal. The dog pants weakly, it was just punched in the chest after all, and had its soul expelled too.

The soul does not quite return to normal, however. And still chained to its body, the pale monster rises to its feet, growling at Naito for another go. It lunges again, fangs bared.

Silently, however, a larva prepares to launch itself against him from behind as soon as Naito is busy with the hound once again.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The larva will never make it toward Naito, because it is suddenly bisected by a glowing kukri blade.

It appears that the holographic eyepiece that Charles wears is useful for more than just seeing things far away. It also lets him see in the dark. His gaze turns to the other skittering creatures, a frown on his face.

He'd apparently come back in when the scope of the danger inside was evident. His voice was tight as he spoke.

"Since we've got no civilians inside this building, new plan. Natsuki and I take care of the little ones. Someone who doesn't wipe souls out takes care of the big ones before I have to."

Looks like the Australian's pretty good with a knife and a gun. Who knew!

24. - Top - End - #114
    Orc in the Playground

(City Streets)

Katsuo looks up as the larvae around him are obliterated. Looking back to Sora some distance away, he picks himself up (only slightly remarking at the small crater created by his tackle) to dart after him. He throws an eye to Tamaki on the way.

"I... can't fight those little things, they're too small. I'm gonna help Shiki-san!"

With that, he crunches against the sidewalk to start a sprint... but simply succeeds in launching himself a couple dozen meters into the air.

Fortunately, he lands somewhere near Sora, diving towards a crowd of three drones surrounding him. But for all his strength, he simply didn't have the training or discipline.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2013-06-25 at 08:26 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitPR2] Renewed Revolution: Mortal World II

[Dance Studio]

As Charles speaks, something moves above them. Having followed the drones from outside the building, the Mod Soul inhabiting Alice's gigai aims a hit at some of the remaining larvae, seemingly unhindered by the darkness. While nowhere near Katsuo's strength, the Mod Soul's hit is still stronger than even a much larger and muscled human would be, quite probably able to break bones if the larvae had any. Assuming they are hit, the Mod Soul drops silently next to Charles and Naito, staring indifferently at them.

"..."

Meanwhile, Alice, having left the dead body, is walking towards Sora with Cheshire drawn. An uncharacteristic hateful glare aimed at the living Arrancar. However, at the sounds of the fighting inside, the Shinigami turns. Snapping back to normal at the sight of the kids inside fighting the drones, Alice sighs and shakes her head.

Doubling back, the Shinigami leaps toward the larger, rotund, Hollow. Aiming a slash with Cheshire to maim and separate it from its body. Not quite trying to cleanse it yet, scientific curiosity returning.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

[Dance Studio]

The strange dust particles that spray onto Kenzan's face are either shredded into nothingness at the strange invisible field around Kenzan or fall to the floor. "What...?" Before Kenzan can truly give an appropriate WTF reaction, the lights go out and other things start flooding the room. "Well that's just great. Everyone out!" Arms crossed in front of him, Kenzan barrels through the door and tries to charge through the hallway outside. He can't see, but he at least remembers enough about the building layout and has enough light from outside that he should be able to find his way throughout the building. He knows there's probably a few drones in his way. His goal is to try and tackle through them to clear a path. The reality he doesn't realize is that his arms will just bludgeon the regular mortal bodies but be as sharp as razor blades to the spiritual entities.

27. - Top - End - #117

[Outside Dance Studio]

Sora sent a vicious glare towards the tails at his legs, before grinning widely as he jumped up in the air, his feet transforming into a massive block of stone that slammed into the ground, aiming to crush and destroy the tails that were underneath him before morphing back into actual legs. He frowned as he looked at his clothes, now covered in gashes and rips.

"Maaaah, sure am glad ah took off ma jacket 'forehand now."

He winked as Katsuo started flailing at some of the things nearby, letting out a boisterous laugh. "Awwww c'mon Katsuo, y'all can do better than that! Ya gotta aim, mate! None of that wailin' 'round hopin' fer a hit! 'ere, lemme show ya..."

His monstrous weapon vanished, and he slammed his hands together, his grin becoming enormous as his arms grew in size and length, covering themselves in stone and iron and spikes, midnight blue and black rippling down their forms, before settling into a pair of arms that would have looked better on a behemoth then on Sora's lithe frame.

"This is 'ow ya do it!"

With a wind up and a punch, Sora's arm aims for the drones in front of him, before he turns into a low sweeping twirl to get rid of the circle surrounding him.

Sora's Inner World(?)
    Spoiler
    Show

Draken Only
    Spoiler
    Show

"Wha'? Ah'm not a big fan of being bossed 'round, darlin'. Tell ya what, ah'll tell a couple'f ma friends 'bout yer predicament, and then we'll see 'ow that'll work, alrigh'? Definitely not helpin' yer bizarre abominations out, though."

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Inside the Studio

Argent dust sprays out of the pieces of the larva onto Naito and Chuck. It is pretty much harmless.

Kenzan's face cuts the dust into... Finer dust? Whatever. It falls to the ground. There are no drones in Kenzan's way.

Alice forces the drone spirit out of the mortal body, which reverts to the form of a very overweight man in a suit.

The drone is unfazed, however, and brings its balled fists down on her, even as its tail slithers around to try and get her by the legs.

The creatures on the ceiling lash down at Chuck with their tails, aiming to wrap him by the arms and neck and pull him up, where a larva is waiting.

Just to call horngeek to action, a group of six larvae leaps at the Akyama twins from pretty much every direction.

Outside

Katsuo's powerful fists send the drones flying across the street, after which they land with a thud and the hollowed spirits crawl out of the bodies, which return to their human forms. The spirits growl, their chains rattling as they move, and they leap back at the boy, claws bared.

Sora's attacks don't send the mortal bodies flying, but force the hollowed souls out and vanquish the taint, draining its essence into him once again. Three more drones fall, three remain around him.

They growl and unleash a trio of balas against Sora, one is shot at the ground, raising a dust cloud.

The dust cloud is the perfect distraction for the remaining four larvae to leap at him at once from behind.

Sora's Inner World
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are you Terry?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sora gets no response.

Until he kills more drones, then the message is repeated.
    Last edited by Draken; 2013-06-26 at 04:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #119

[Outside the Dance Studio]

"HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!"

There was no need for words, as his eyes burned yellow, and the arms vanished for his enormous weapon once more, And he smashed it into the ground, the energy from the balas striking his body, grinning widely; blood falling from his mouth as he spoke, his throat contorting in ways human physiology was not meant too, and his reiatsu roared, Hollow scent and power crashing over the area, and then rising, higher and higher as winds and chains whirled around his body.

"Rise from the center, Bezalel!"

All Arrancar have a Resurreccion. It's part of them, something that they are made with. If you cannot achieve it, you may as well not be an Arrancar.

And Bezalel was a monster, not a Resurreccion. Fifteen feet tall, covered in chains, rock and iron, midnight black and blue with spires of stone bursting from the ends, Bezalel was a Hollow through and through, Sora's face and appearance not even showing, it was only a mass of power, a behemoth emerging into reality.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHH

The thing roared its fury, as its fists slammed into the things around it, daring to attack, the hulking monstrosity's power and ironclad strength washing over those around it. Spears of rock broke out of its back, aimed to pierce the larvae behind it, and Bezalel's cries pierced the sky.

And still its Reiatsu ROSE, breaking limits and incomprehensible pressure, crashing over the mortals nearby as the thing cried its rage and defiance.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2013-06-26 at 05:06 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Outside the Dance Studio

Tamaki's eyes widened as he turned from shooting down the larvae like monsters, his HUD ready to warn him of sneak attacks. No what he was looking at was Sora, and the amount of reiatsu he was putting out and more importantly what kind of reiatsu.

"Nani?! Is this?! No, it's fouler than that signiture before was, but it's not as strong. Still, it is strong enough that if he decides that we would go well with ketchup that it would take a good number of us to put him down. Kuso! What a way for a day to go from bad to worse."

Keeping as close an eye on Sora as possible Tamaki goes back to shooting any enemies in the area. He also tries to keep an eye out for Katsuo who may not know anything is wrong and may just Sora has a transformation ability.