New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ashes of Aequaria IC

Beigette turns to the woman soldier, breath quieting after their turning of the cart.

"Is she one of yours?" She asks, curious about the newcomer. With bad luck, there was a third faction of 'Terials in this battle and there would be another fight...Beigette was already tired of all the death. Without truly waiting for a response, she turns and makes her way to the newcomer - the soldier could find that odd package she needed for her mission without her. It wasn't her business, after all.

"Aiv, another 'Terial. I'm Neiri Alinson, of the spire city. Call me Beigette, though, I prefer that.

As to what I'm doing here, well, I was helping her over there fight some other 'Terials and looking to find out what's going on here, myself. What do you know 'bout it? You're a recker - can you at least tell me how many different 'Terial groups are out here?"
    Beigette gestures back to the soldier at the cart when she says 'helping her'. She takes a moment to examine the new 'Terial, hands casually on her hips. She spoke just like all the other ones - looks like they weren't exceptions after all. Pity.
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2013-07-01 at 11:31 AM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

Old-to-New table converter. Also not made by me.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

As seemed usual amongst the bigger folk, Thumble found himself being ignored, as important as his question had been.

Snapping to Slobber, the wild dog barked loudly. If and when the others turned to look in his direction, Thumble spoke loudly. "Pardon, but this man is dying! Does anyone have skill with healing?"
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

3. - Top - End - #153
    Firbolg in the Playground

Lena gives Beigette an odd look. Is this how people feel when I talk to them?. However, she continues to approach. "Fair Winds, Beigette. An' t' answer ye question I've heard no' about anyone called "Terials". Bu' if'n ye mean "distinct groups of combatants" we've got at leas' three. Maybe four, countin' you. As f' who's on who's business the' I'm going t' have to ask ye ladies an' gentleman." She turns back to the woods briefly and bellows: "A' ease; Captain. Whatever happened here, we missed it . Move on and leave the sergeant to scout the perimeter, then he's to bring up the horse guards. Looks like I've got some talkin' to--"

She's interrupted by Thumbles shout. Nice pair o' lungs there. She looked at Thumble and made a quick decision. "N' skill; bu' I do have a potion which may do some good. Or kill 'im. Or tur' 'im into a ferret fo' all I know. Whole op so far's been complete ragtag an' bobtail. Show me t' him anyway. If'n he's dyin' we can't kill 'im twice."

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

**A Few Minutes Ago**

Tali follows the little man on his way back towards the others and stops just behind him, lifting Frexy a little and buries the lower half of her face in his fur.

She jumps when the sound of clanking armour and a woman's shouting ring out through the trees.
    Turning her head as the woman appears, she backs away, trying to keep behind Thumble.

Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

For Lena
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now that Lena's standing closer, she can make out the people a little better.

A scruffy looking gnome is standing over a young Fleraci soldier. The gnome wears an assortment of furs and hides, and looks none too clean. His skin is bronzed, and his brown hair tousled. He has sharp green eyes. There's a bag next to him, from which bandages, threads and poultices spill. The gnome's has cut away the boy's shirt, and is competently closing up a gaping wound with a needle and thread.

A very slight young woman, little more than a girl, stands to one side. She clutches a plump rabbit to her face, and holds a ragged doll in her hand. She looks terrified.She is very beautiful, with white blonde hair, and green eyes like yours and the gnome. Yet there's something a bit off about her features...something not quite human about her features. She's shorter than you, and very slender.

As Lena turns her head she sees two young women, both wearing armour. One is blonde, and blue-eyed - an unremarkable sort of face. She's wearing burgundy, and leaning heavily on a quarterstaff. There's blood on her clothes, and her face is wan. She's wearing the same uniform as the dead Fleraci soldiers - her insignia is a bloody fist gripping a flower.

The second young woman is pretty. She also has green eyes, but her hair is brown. Her armour is striking, clearly very well made, with an emblem orb of red with a crown around it, surrounded by a starburst of yellow. The emblem painted or embossed on it somehow, rather than wearing it on a badge as is the Flamian custom. She looks wiry, and she carries a crossbow.

There are the bodies of warriors wearing grey furs, and Fleraci soldiers lying all about the clearing. A large cart, badly damaged, rests on it's wheels next to the young women. At the feet of the young women lie the bodies of a Fleraci officer, badly crushed, a plump man, dressed in a burgundy tunic, who looks like he was badly cut up before he died, a grey warrior with a crossbow bolt in the middle of his head, and a grey warrior whose head appears to have been staved in. The ground's been badly disturbed near the cart.

For Tali, Beigette, and Cass if she fails the Sense Motive check (DC 15)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can clearly hear the sound of this woman's troops as they take up position. Though you can't see them yet. The woman is confident, and clearly used to carrying authority, her position demands.

For Thumble, and Cass if she passes the Sense Motive check
    Spoiler
    Show
    The woman appears genuine...but when she calls to the Captain, her voice catches a little, and she seems to be staring at an indeterminate point. You get the impression she's acting. You hear the clank of armour - but it sounds like troops marching on a parade ground, not processing through a forest. It seems to stop and start rather abruptly. You certainly can't see anyone.

For Ursuul
    Spoiler
    Show
    'I caught about five words o' that, an' all o' them were 'whore' '.

The woman frowns.

'An' some o' my best friends happen ta be whores - those men and women do a difficult job, I'll have ye know, and I'll not hear them slandered'.

'As fer ye training up me young recruits - well ye see, normally that would sound like a good idea...if it weren't coming from a giant o' a man, drunk off his head'.

'I don' reckon ye're in a condition ta spar safely right now. An' don' be lookin' down too much on me guys here - they may be green in some ways, but they have other talents. Talents that come in useful when ye're running a customs post'.

The woman looks off to one side. Then she turns back, pursing her lips thoughtfully.

'I'm not dumb - we can see something happened over there - something bad. We're not supposed to know about it, and frankly, I don't want to. The less we know, the safer we are. This was a fairly quiet posting until recently - an' there's plenty o' ways ta get rid o' soldiers who seen too much''.

'Ye came from that way...so ye probably saw it already. That's what our officers were sent ta look for. If you go back that way, ye might find 'em, and ye can give yer report ta them. Might hurry 'em up a little'.

'Ye'd be lookin' for a tall girlie, bit o' a looker, green eyes, blonde hair, an' a squirrelly sort o' man - wears a lot of brown, carries two blades - that's yer tracker. Didn't catch the woman's name - some civilian we got lumbered with, and told ta follow her orders, but the tracker's Sergeant Takolan. Now when ye get ta him ye tell him...'

The women frowns, as though she's trying to remember something.

'Wren sings sweetly, fires burn bright - ye think ye can remember that?'
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ursuul smirks a bit as he looks to the woman he has been talking too. He wasn't drunk, not by a long. That swig actually helped settle his hangover a bit. His accent just comes out more heavily while drinking.

'ey now lassy, easy wit all dat nah uh? I love me a whore more t'an your men 'll eva know. Rit nice set a girlies long as you keep yer mouth shut ana don bruise 'em up. Bessa compnny a man can buy 'imself fera evnin. Get jus wat ya want and nah much else, as long as yer coin is right.

Fer ya boys dere dough...I can leave the scabbard on and jus thunk em a bit. Nah much sense usin me pack stick on 'em. 'At'ed jus be plain oll mean a me nah woun't it.

Loss me ass answerin nature once lassy, na willin ta lose more in dem dare woods should she call 'gain. Asides...ifin I dunna answer her, ain't much an pression of a man in soaked briches talking to the law 'ut summin shoulna rightley be na is't?

Nah nah nah...bess if I stay 'ere. Ifin the girls can't get there skirts muddy...supperose we can just have a snippet oh ale anna continue on wit lunch. Though stale bread ana hard cheese and sausage not the bes of food...it'll hava doo I guess 'uh?

Say speaks'in bout hore'n all...taint so bad ta lookey at yerself. Right fine compliment from the coinisour o hores I be.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Thumble raised an eye at Lena's call to the woods, wondering who she was actually talking to. He heard noise, but it didn't sound like a group of soldiers scouting about ... it sounded like one of the parades he had seen when he was young.

He shrugged his concerns away, however, since the woman was at least trying to help the dying man. He stood by to see what happened with the elixir Lena gave him, petting Slobber as he waited.

Spoiler
    Show
    Figures I make the sense motive, but don't really care

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

For Thumble
    Spoiler
    Show
    Make a Spot check, if you like.

For Ursuul
    Spoiler
    Show
    The woman is in her late forties if she's a day. She has a plain face, with a waxy complexion. Her nose is slightly bulbous, her skin light brown. Her teeth are yellow and black. Her brown hair is a little greasy, and tied back in a simple ponytail. There is a large boil on her left cheek. Her features are a little frog-like. She barely comes up to Ursuul's chest, and she's nearly spherical.

'Well, ain't ye a gallant fella'. she comments dourly, though she has a half smile on her face.

'Nice ta know I 'taint bad lookey'. Seriously though, I have a kid about your age. Have a few actually'.

'But that is a right nice thing ta say. Almost prepared ta excuse the slander o' our bread an' cheese. I'll have ye know, was baked fresh this mornin'. An' our fine selection o' cheeses is the envy o' the town. Perks ta runnin' a customs house, ye see'.

'If you're so keen ta spar, why don' you and me have a try then. Might be instructive fer the recruits'.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ursuul takes another drink from his mini keg...this a good long chug as if hoping it'd wash the taste of something fiercely foul out of his mouth. He wasn't lying, she looked none too bad for a whore...a two copper whore on a dock to sailors who've had to seriously considering sharing bunk cause there hands were cut off in an attack.

As he finishes, he recorks it and lurches forward slightly as if about to heave. Then leaning back with a deep inhale...lets loose a long strong belch that reeks of booze and bile.

Sure t'ing love. What rules ya wanna set huh? I got Guisamere, morningstar, short sword, dagger, and me own fists...so pick whichever ya like. Show the pups how a couple of real dogs scrap it out.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

For Ursuul
    Spoiler
    Show
    'Well how's about fists?'

'Lisandra! Burke! Come over here. We're gonna learn ye a thing or two - watch closely now'.

The soldier unstraps her sword, and takes off her helmet.

'Ye'll have ta lose them spikes. Let's say first one ta cry mercy, or ta get knocked out wins'.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ursuul smiles as he takes off his guantlets and clips them to the back of his belt under his keg. He then stabs his guisamere into the ground and rolls his shoulders. A smile on his face as he loosens up.

Lady can have the first blow. Just dunna hurt me too bad eh?

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

For Ursuul
    Spoiler
    Show
    The soldier smiles.

The little mousy haired girl, and the big red haired youth walk up, and prepare to watch. They look worried. The road is silent, except for the shrill of a bird's song, and the occasional caw of a rook, or raven.

'Gather round y'all. Ye see me an' our frien' here are gonna have a nice sporting fistfight. First one ta cry mercy or get knocked out wins. No weapons allowed, ye see. Watch carefully, an' try an' learn something'.

The woman steps apart, and adopts a casual, open stance. She grins slightly. She's over a foot shorter than Ursuul. She replies to Ursuul's offer of a free punch.

'Well, I'll try not ta hurt ye, but I can't make any promises. An' another thing - I ain't no Lady - come on, son, hit me!'

Roll initiative
    Corporal's initiative (1d20)[7]
    (Don't think we need a map - assume you're standing 15ft apart, and there are no obstructions. I'll draw a map if people start moving about.
    Last edited by Wordplay; 2013-07-03 at 09:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative roll: (1d20+2)[14]

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ursuul smiles and then spits to the side. His frame making this seem all too easy if she wasn't so sure of how things go. Hearing her call to hit her made him smirk.

If'n that's how ya wanit...down blame me for the bruises.

With that Ursuul throws his full weight into a run. When he draws near her he let's his body slide to a stop as his right hand shoots out for her midsection.

Spoiler
    Show

Full round action: charge
    Attack roll: (1d20+7)[11]
    damage: (1d3+2)[5]

15. - Top - End - #165

Lena holds the dying soldier's head up and administers the potion given to her by the quartermaster. "Swallow, boy tha's it".. Then, vaguely hoping it won't turn him into a pumpkin, stands straight and faces the others. "

"Well, I heard enou' t' know tha' it weren't ye responsible for this hecatomb. And I'm thankin' the satorially impressive Lady Beigette for her introduction. Yet I'd still like t' know who ye all are an' how ye came t' be here, an' how ye the ones still standin'. Soldier."
    She nods to Cass. "By ye ensemble I can guess you've a professional connection to many of these poor maties". She indicated the scattered dead around them twist of her head. "What happened to ye?"

Spoiler
    Show
    And a Bardic Knowledge roll to see if she can identify the Greycloaks:
    (1d20+3)[23]

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Thumble holds the boy's head back whilst Lena tips the potion down his throat. He chokes slightly. He splutters.

Then there's a slight silver glow all around him... the wound on his stomach begins to disappear before your eyes and the colour returns to his cheeks. His breathing becomes easier. Thumble can tell that he's going to be alright now.

For Ursuul
    Spoiler
    Show
    The woman's eyes widen in surprise as you dash forward, and you can see she was getting ready to sucker punch you before you could close.

Ursuul gets in too fast however, and lands a blow to her gut...but it seems that her armour takes the full force of the blow.

The woman smiles, and counter-attacks.
    Attack (1d20+5)[24]
    Damage (1d3+2)[5]

(Incidentally, that's non-lethal damage)

Edit: Oops, forgot Bardic Knowledge check results
    For Lena
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lena doesn't recognise the grey furred warriors. She runs through all the Flamian military units she's heard of - which covers most of the prominent ones. Some wear fur-trimmed uniforms, some incorporate grey, but none wear anything like this. The style of the clothes isn't Flamian either.

The men have lighter skins than most Flamians. People live in the Aelfica mountains beyond Flamia. Some come to trade in Forcehead. In her time in the town Lena's seen a hand full of traders from the far side of the Aelfica mountains - and they look a little bit like these folk. Their lands are not well known, nor their customs or language.

Lena also notices something else...something about the men is reminding her of home...but she can't quite think what. They certainly don't look Corvallan. She tries to clear the idea from her head, but it sits on her mind...perhaps if she looked at one closer...
    Last edited by Wordplay; 2013-07-04 at 11:18 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

"How I'm still standing? I got 'ported here after the kriegin' was over, I think," Beigette says. "I came from the G-rock where I woke up and found two of the more vamply 'Terials threatening 'er," she gestures to Cass.

"Is there a 'Terial kriegerie goin' down here? I don't want to be on the front lines of a war," Beigette adds after a moment. It would be just my luck to get 'ported into the cennr of some
    'byssie 'Terial war...

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

For Lena
    Spoiler
    Show
    There seems to be a slight delay between Beigette's mouth movements and the sound of her speech. The shapes she's forming with her mouth don't seem to match up with her speech either.

She's speaking the Corvallan dialect of Low Varic like a native.

For Thumble
    Spoiler
    Show
    There seems to be a slight delay between Beigette's mouth movements and the sound of her speech. The shapes she's forming with her mouth don't seem to match up with her speech either.

She's speaking in the Aequarian dialect of Low Varic like an inhabitant of Queia itself.

For Cass and Tali
    Spoiler
    Show

Whereas her speech seemed oddly accentless before, she's now speaking the Flamian dialect of Low Varic like a native - though you can't place the accent beyond that.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

19. - Top - End - #169

Lena gives Beigette a long, long look. "Ye really no' from round here, are ye'? No' tha' I can talk. Well, I don' need a book t' figure out "Kriegin'", if tha's what you actually said. Bu' you may have to explain "Vamply" an' "G-rock", those a' hard words to puzzle over. In any even'; tell me abou' these mites in the grey cloaks. Tell m' how they fought an' acted, 'cause something is off here."

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ursuul takes the hit and smiles a bit to himself. Not a bad blow, but not something he can't handle a few more of. He shifts his weight and slides a foot behind hers, he then slams both of his arms into her chest. His body moving already to deliver a swift kick to the ribs should she fall over.

Spoiler
    Show

Touch attack to Trip: (1d20+5)[15]
    Strength check to trip: (1d20+8)[28]

If successful
    Follow up attack against -4 AC: (1d20+5)[11]
    Damage: (1d3+4)[6]

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

"'Course I'm not from here," Beigette begins, raising an eyebrow. "I'm wearing - oh, you prolly don't recognize the emblem of the spire city, do you? Well, I'm from Sigil," there's a definite tone of pride in her voice as she says this.

"Anyways, G-rock is where, you know...you land. From a TP. Vamply is...hard to explain. It's like, well, vamps. They don't get much sun. Pale skin an' all that," Beigette continues.

"These guys fought, well...badly. They were quälin' this one man with cuts and were gonna get started on 'er when I put some Sigil steel in 'em. They were after some reports the people had in the wagon," she explains.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

The boy is still unconscious, but the wound has disappeared. He seems to be sleeping peacefully.

Lena's eye is caught by one of the furs that the nearest corpse is wearing...it looks slightly different from the other soldiers.

For Ursuul
    Spoiler
    Show
    The attack should have worked, but the woman was ready, and evaded at the last moment. Ursuul's left clutching at thin air.

The young mouse haired subordinate, standing on the sidelines, has taken out a piece of paper and pen - she's taking notes.

You realise that your opponent's fighting defensively, limiting openings, but sacrificing opportunities to attack you to do so.

Your opponent examines you critically. As Ursuul recovers from the failed attack, she speaks to her recruits.

'Alright, pay close attention. First lesson o' soldierin' - survive. I'm gonna show ye how ye can weather the blows o' even a giant like this'un'.

The woman throws a punch.

Attack (1d20+2)[17]
    Damage (non-lethal) (1d3+2)[3]

Last edited by Wordplay; 2013-07-04 at 09:24 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

For Ursuul
    Spoiler
    Show

The woman almost manages to Dodge, but Ursuul makes the trip. The woman lands on her back.

Ursuul follows through with a kick, but it doesn't seem to have made any impact.

The woman rises, allowing Ursuul to get in a swift blow.

AoO (1d20+5)[22]
    Damage (1d3+4)[7]

The blow is solid, and Ursuul's fist connects with her face.

The young mouse haired subordinate, standing on the sidelines, has taken out a piece of paper and pen - she's taking notes.

You realise that your opponent's fighting defensively, limiting openings, but sacrificing opportunities to attack you to do so.

'See what he did there? That's a decent move - realises if we just pound at each other, he might do down first - so he looks to even the odds'.

Your opponent examines you appraisingly. She speaks to her recruits.

'Alright, pay close attention. First lesson o' soldierin' - survive. I'm gonna show ye how ye can weather the blows o' even a giant like this'un'.

The woman throws a punch.

Attack (1d20+2)[3]
    Damage (non-lethal) (1d3+2)[4]

It's a little pitiful, and far from Ursuul - it's as though she didn't fully commit to it.
    Last edited by Wordplay; 2013-07-04 at 09:30 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ursuul watches the attack go wide and smirks. His hand reaches out to grab her fist and pull her towards him in an attempt to knock her off balance before stepping past her in an attempt to throw her back to the ground. As he does so, he shifts to try and land on top of her with the full of his weight and crush her to the ground.

Spoiler
    Show

Touch Attack to start a Trip: (1d20+5)[22]
    Opposed Strength Check for Trip: (1d20+8)[9]

Follow Up Attack if Trip is successful:
    Touch Attack Initiate a grapple (against -4 AC): (1d20+5)[24]
    This provokes an AoO with a -4 to hit Ursuul. If Ursuul is hit the grapple attempt fails.

Strength check to deal unarmed damage in grapple if the grapple is established:
    (1d20+4)[8]

25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Thumble didn't understand all the talk between the two ladies who were having the discussion. He bowed his head to the one who had helped the dying man. "Thanks for your help. Thumble and Slobber could not help him.

We stumbled upon this battle, so we know nothing about what caused it."
    He stepped back a bit, still a little overwhelmed by all the death and mayhem present.

26. - Top - End - #176

Lena narrows her eyes. "A little too enthusiastic in their works then; well, I suppose this par' o' things can thank ye for ye presence, Beigette of Sigil. Did they get the reports? 'cause if they didn't then whoever's behind them is like t' try again. Dangerous times, an' a storm brewin'. I reckon you'll do all the better sleepin' in Forcehead tonight. For right now, though--",She kneels to inspect the odd looking fur; "--like I said, something's off"

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

For Lena
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stopping to examine the furs of one of the warriors, Lena realises what had bothered her - most of the warriors are wearing what looks like wolf fur.

However, this one, and a few of the others wear furs with a spotted pattern. A cold shiver runs down Lena's spine as she realises that some of the warriors seem to be dressed in the pelts of gnolls.
    Last edited by Wordplay; 2013-07-05 at 06:03 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

28. - Top - End - #178

"Gnollskin, stylish." she mutters. " You mates ha' some pretty serious enemies; that's sunshine. Well; if one of you ha' the reports these bitterns were after; and I'm not saying' I'm askin' since I was ne're told abou' them, then I recommend tha' you get them off ye hands and int' those o' the rightful recipient as soon a' ye can. Someone wa' prepared t' get a few hundred men killed t' get them. Tha' someone will certainly kill you. An' if ye don't ha' the reports; the' we should probably look for them." A pause. And a long look around the others.

"Bear i' mind. Storm tonight, an' for the nex' few days. Good odds o' we don't get 'em somewhere safe soon they'll be sodden sludge by the morrow. So I won' be lookin' for long. Now, shall we search, or does someone wan' me to turn my back so they ca' put on a squeaky voice an' tell me it's already unnecessary all anonymous-like?" Her eyes absently wander the treeline, co-incidentally taking the others out of her field of vision.

[School trip starts tomorrow. I'll be out of action for the next 4 days.]

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

A distant rumble of thunder sounds through the hot and muggy air.

@Ursuul
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ursuul grabs the woman's fist, but she slips through his grasp.

The woman throws another punch - she seems to commit fully to this one.

(1d20+7)[9]
    (1d3+2)[5]

Edit: Ursuul ducks to the side, and feels the air from the blow as her fist flashes past.

Recovering, she takes a step backwards (moving back 5ft)
    Last edited by Wordplay; 2013-07-07 at 03:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters:

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ursuul watches her disengage and smiles. His arms come up infront of him as he lets out a heavy breath. This old bugger ain't half bad, but that doesn't mean she is gonna win this. Its obviously an attempt to bait me in. Step in and she she is going to do something unpleasent.

Ursuul lets himself relax a moment as he falls back into a readied state. What's a matter love? Getting winded after such a short go...an they sayin menfolk be done in a minute of vigorous rompin... Donna tell me ya gonna run off scared nah?

Spoiler
    Show
    ursuul takes the total defense actions gaining a +4 dodge bonus to AC for 1 round. AC 19 Touch AC 16 Flat Footed AC 17