New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: High School Harem Comedy (Game System, PEACH)

So, I'm reading this thing and considering running a game of it, but one thing confuses me. There are a multitude of abilities that allow you to swap which roll you use, but unless another ability is somehow modifying them, you've got a +1, a -1 and two +0 rolls. That is, it seems like there's going to be one thing you are clearly best at and using anything else is pointless. So, is there incentive to use multiple types of rolls in this system, or do characters tend to be rather one note in terms of their approach to problem solving? I admit, I haven't really had time to study the archetypes yet, so I'd be curious to know if it's an issue in actual play or not.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CN the Logos View Post
    So, I'm reading this thing and considering running a game of it, but one thing confuses me. There are a multitude of abilities that allow you to swap which roll you use, but unless another ability is somehow modifying them, you've got a +1, a -1 and two +0 rolls. That is, it seems like there's going to be one thing you are clearly best at and using anything else is pointless. So, is there incentive to use multiple types of rolls in this system, or do characters tend to be rather one note in terms of their approach to problem solving? I admit, I haven't really had time to study the archetypes yet, so I'd be curious to know if it's an issue in actual play or not.
    Typically I find that characters have enough advantages to be at least competent in two types of rolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground

I tend to load up on one type of roll and one of the swapping abilities to make my abilities work more often. Murderous Love is particularly nice because the Conflict abilities tend to be more generic than the others, and Allure is almost certainly going to be one of the most common rolls to make if Conflict isn't an option. That or get abilities that aren't tied to one attribute, whether from a roll type not being specified (School Queen, for example) or it being a limited flat boost (such as Down and Dirty).

Dice fudgery is also good, since sometimes you just need to get a 4 or better on a roll and don't want to leave things up to chance. Automatic success abilities like Heir to the Dojo are good when you know your GM likes to put at least one super hard, unopposed roll in episodes. Also, not all flat abilities are created equally. Shameless is a very easy +2 to Allure, as are things like Maiden's Garb if you're playing in an American setting. By contrast, Honor Student's +2 to Skill might come up in half of Skill rolls if you're lucky, even though the modifier is the same.

It's something you kind of have to play around with. Right now I'm experimenting with an "I'm going to do everything" build that mixes Kuudere and Sensei-chan for at least +4 on three of the four roll types for a few scenes, then blow one roll while at -6 only to use that failure for a massive bonus later. In theory, I know what I'm going to do for 8 scenes, which should get most of the way through an episode. Another is the aforementioned "Conflict=Allure" with enough dice control to be a strong contender in most opposed rolls. Find ways to combo abilities off of each other. If an ability imposes a negative, consider Down and Dirty to make it a positive later. You're not going to win every roll, might as well make that loss work for you. If you think you've got opposed rolls on lock, consider Vampiric Drain in a supernatural game to make those wins earn you even more points.

Then there are the few ways to make things harder for others. Serious Business, Dazzling Display and Insane Driver can all play hell with the other players, even if they are optimized. Just as Planned as written right now is a good "You literally can't win" option if you just want to make sure someone can't keep up with you or want to hold someone back while you catch them. It also pairs rather comically with Compassion, which gives you 1.5 times the VP the person you target would have earned, which I'm sure isn't rules as intended.

In general, every character should have a way they are intended to play, which is likely reflected in their personality. "Yuuka threatens everyone she sees, but there's something alluring about the way she wields a blade," (Yandere with Murderous Love) "Chen is a borderline narcoleptic catgirl who practices magic to manipulate her friends," (Catgirl focused on Allure and dice screw) or "Kokoro has DID, which sometimes works out for her and sometimes does not," (Chuunibyou, using the ability to swap attributes to get bonuses or penalties as she needs). It also is a good way to jump off on personality if you are having writer's block.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Thinking about things that could be added to a pdf release would be a release of three columns. Each of them with a list of archetypes ranked by tier into three groups: complex, neutral, and versatile ingredients.

How the system works is, you add your selected archetypes into the GrrlBlend2000tm

And it returns with select three of these that grant bonuses to one stat, choose one that rebuffs all other players.

Choose quirk to complement either strategy.

Or something like that...
    Well this system is intended to be as rules light as possible. If you start working up tier lists and what-not you start getting over the head of your average casual gamer, and possibly start encouraging a more min/max or power gaming approach to character creation (hmm...need a more HHC term for character creation...maybe "enrollment"), which kind of kills the whole intended mood of the game.

Well, if you read/watch any Harem comedy, you'll notice that the characters are usually really good at one thing, not several....or if you have a girl that's good at two things, she's totally incompetent in two others. For example: Mocha from Rosario + Vampire...spends a day in her true vampire form, and is really good at sports and academics...but her cooking is deadly....literally. (And her personality isn't the most charming either.)

The point is that the girls (or boys if your playing a reverse harem) play to their strengths and manage to win Protagonist-kun/chan's heart despite their weaknesses (or perhaps because of them...the klutzy waitress always seems to steal the show).
    Last edited by Mutazoia; 2015-07-17 at 08:43 AM.
    "Sleeping late might not be a virtue, but it sure aint no vice. The old saw about the early bird and the worm just goes to show that the worm should have stayed in bed."

- L. Long

I think, therefore I get really, really annoyed at people who won't.

"A plucky band of renegade short-order cooks fighting the Empire with the power of cheap, delicious food and a side order of whup-ass."

5. - Top - End - #785
    Titan in the Playground

still a WIP, but what do you think? {PEACH.}

Spoiler: Mahou Shoujo v3
    Show

"In the name of love and justice, you will pay for what you have done, Demon!"

Sweet and innocent. Cute as a button, and more dangerous than the monsters they fight every night. But no power on any of the worlds in all the Universe is capable of overcoming true love. And that power has drawn the young Magical Girl to poor, hapless Protagonist-Kun. And nothing; no monster, power, or girl will keep them apart.

Costume Transformation: Magical Girls have unique costumes which serve the same function as medieval Battle Armor. This costume is usually very attractive in some way, be it innocent or otherwise, and Protagonist-kun will surely notice it. Twice an episode, this advantage allows Allure to be substituted for Conflict rolls.

Youkai Hunter: Magical Girls fight demons in life or death conflicts on a near constant basis. This practical use of their power translates very well to realizing when to push themselves just a little harder for the ones they love. This advantage grants the Magical Girl a +2 Bonus to any Conflict roll involving martial prowess.

Power of Love: Not every Magical Girl has incredible power. But they all have heart. And to the Magical Girl, heart is everything. And in the presence of her true love, nothing can stop her. Only once per episode, when she is present with Protagonist-kun, the stars align, the power within her swells, and the Mahou Shoujo can give herself an incredible advantage. She can use her magic to transform any roll into an automatic 6 as she pours her heart and soul into what she is doing.

Gift of the Heavens: The Magical Girl has made a contract with a higher power in exchange for her abilities. This contract came with a great boon, but came with a hefty price as well. This advantage grants a Magical Girl with the ability to, thrice per episode, roll any die roll twice and choose the better of the two. This power comes at a price however, and gives a penalty to her next roll equal to the value of the die roll she did not choose.

Witch's Kiss: love unrequited can turn to despair. Despair leads to fear. Fear leads to Nightmares. Twice per episode, when the Mahou Shoujo fails a roll, she may apply a -2 penalty to every girl in the next scene(herself included.) this takes the form of despondency and lethargy, more highly pronounced in the Witch that called this curse forth.

Champion of the Heart: Fighting for love is not something you do part-time. It requires a commitment of everything you have: mind, body and soul. Failure is not taken very well, but the best Mahou Shoujo will always bounce back and throw herself back into the fray, stronger than she was before. Whenever the Mahou Shoujo fails an Opposed roll, she gains a bonus to her next roll with a bonus equal to half the number of girls involved in the roll she failed.

Edit: rebalanced a couple of Powers, and added another.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-08-04 at 03:14 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

6. - Top - End - #786
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Honestly, how much of an incentive there is to build a character that can roll for things other than your strength depends on how the GM sets up their rolls. After all, you can specialize in Conflict all you want, but if the GM decides that this scene has no Conflict option, you better have a backup plan you can rely on if you don't want to be screwed over.

still a WIP, but what do you think? {PEACH.}

Spoiler: Mahou Shoujo v3
    Show

"In the name of love and justice, you will pay for what you have done, Demon!"

Sweet and innocent. Cute as a button, and more dangerous than the monsters they fight every night. But no power on any of the worlds in all the Universe is capable of overcoming true love. And that power has drawn the young Magical Girl to poor, hapless Protagonist-Kun. And nothing; no monster, power, or girl will keep them apart.

Costume Transformation: Magical Girls have unique costumes which serve the same function as medieval Battle Armor. This costume is usually very attractive in some way, be it innocent or otherwise, and Protagonist-kun will surely notice it. Twice an episode, this advantage allows Allure to be substituted for Conflict rolls.

Youkai Hunter: Magical Girls fight demons in life or death conflicts on a near constant basis. This practical use of their power translates very well to realizing when to push themselves just a little harder for the ones they love. This advantage grants the Magical Girl a +2 Bonus to any Conflict roll involving martial prowess.

Power of Love: Not every Magical Girl has incredible power. But they all have heart. And to the Magical Girl, heart is everything. And in the presence of her true love, nothing can stop her. Only once per episode, when she is present with Protagonist-kun, the stars align, the power within her swells, and the Mahou Shoujo can give herself an incredible advantage. She can use her magic to transform any roll into an automatic 6 as she pours her heart and soul into what she is doing.

Gift of the Heavens: The Magical Girl has made a contract with a higher power in exchange for her abilities. This contract came with a great boon, but came with a hefty price as well. This advantage grants a Magical Girl with the ability to, thrice per episode, roll any die roll twice and choose the better of the two. This power comes at a price however, and gives a penalty to her next roll equal to the value of the die roll she did not choose.

Witch's Kiss: love unrequited can turn to despair. Despair leads to fear. Fear leads to Nightmares. Twice per episode, when the Mahou Shoujo fails a roll, she may apply a -2 penalty to every girl in the next scene(herself included.) this takes the form of despondency and lethargy, more highly pronounced in the Witch that called this curse forth.

Champion of the Heart: Fighting for love is not something you do part-time. It requires a commitment of everything you have: mind, body and soul. Failure is not taken very well, but the best Mahou Shoujo will always bounce back and throw herself back into the fray, stronger than she was before. Whenever the Mahou Shoujo fails a contested roll, she gains a bonus to her next roll with a bonus equal to half the number of girls involved in the roll she failed.

Edit: rebalanced a couple of Powers, and added another.
    This is a rather interesting archetype. Overall, I think it's pretty good, but I've got a couple of critiques:

1. Champion of the Heart seems like something that might need to be a little more limited than it currently is, either by making it a limited use power or only buffing certain rolls.

2. The trade-off for choosing Gift from the Heavens instead of Contingency Plan, which does the same thing without the downside twice an episode, seems a bit uneven in my opinion. But that might be just me.

Take both of these with a grain of salt, as I am not really a mechanics expert when it comes to this game. There is a very good chance that I could be completely off-base here. Though now that you posted this, I'm tempted to try and write out a couple of homebrew archetypes myself, including an updated version of one I made a while back but never posted on here. Hmmmm...

7. - Top - End - #787
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Champion of the Heart is only for Contested Rolls, which I should change the verbiage to Opposed, because I am apparently a bit dumb, and I could probably even make it for the number of girls rolling the same type of roll.

And for Gift of the Heavens, I gave it that downside and then upped the ability to be able to use it 3 times instead of just the two for Contingency Plan.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

8. - Top - End - #788
    Titan in the Playground

So, I know I wouldn't have believed it had I heard about this secondhand or something, but having stumbled across it by reading one of the PbP threads out of random curiosity? This actually looks surprisingly fun. And that's coming from someone who hasn't watched any anime in probably about a decade, and didn't watch much even when he did (just a few things on Toonami, really, primarily DBZ). It's simple and silly, and yeah, I like that. Kudos to Rainy for coming up with something like this.

I'm going to have to watch for the next time a new one of these starts in the PbP section and give it a shot (because there's no way in hell I could convince my RL D&D group to try something like this).
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #789
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    So, I know I wouldn't have believed it had I heard about this secondhand or something, but having stumbled across it by reading one of the PbP threads out of random curiosity? This actually looks surprisingly fun. And that's coming from someone who hasn't watched any anime in probably about a decade, and didn't watch much even when he did (just a few things on Toonami, really, primarily DBZ). It's simple and silly, and yeah, I like that. Kudos to Rainy for coming up with something like this.

I'm going to have to watch for the next time a new one of these starts in the PbP section and give it a shot (because there's no way in hell I could convince my RL D&D group to try something like this).
    Currently I'm not opposed to new players. Pm me if you want to join the longest running game on the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Currently I'm not opposed to new players. Pm me if you want to join the longest running game on the forum.
    At what PC count does YYHC officially become YYOC?
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2015-08-12 at 08:58 PM.

Show

11. - Top - End - #791
    Titan in the Playground

it was silly anyway...
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-08-29 at 03:16 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ogre in the Playground

it was silly anyway...
    Last edited by Mutazoia; 2015-08-29 at 10:36 AM.
    "Sleeping late might not be a virtue, but it sure aint no vice. The old saw about the early bird and the worm just goes to show that the worm should have stayed in bed."

- L. Long

"A plucky band of renegade short-order cooks fighting the Empire with the power of cheap, delicious food and a side order of whup-ass."

13. - Top - End - #793
    Titan in the Playground

Avante la Vouche?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #794
    Titan in the Playground

Proposed game idea.

Two principals. Two protagonists.

One cast.

...I have no clue how this will work. Ever.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

15. - Top - End - #795
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Proposed game idea.

Two principals. Two protagonists.

One cast.

...I have no clue how this will work. Ever.
    Have each principal create one of the protagonists, then have them alternate between making scenarios and shilling their protagonist to the others. Just make sure the two protagonists are incompatible with each other so they don;t end up falling in love with each other (for example, make them two straight men, or have one be into N*SYNC and the other not be a 30-year old still in high school).
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-30 at 07:26 PM.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

So I made an off-handed suggestion in another thread about making a 'playtest' game for all of the homebrew archetypes that pop up every so often for this system, and the idea kind of stuck around in my head enough that I'm thinking about actually doing it. It wouldn't be a long game, like probably three episodes at the most, and with a focus on playing around with homebrews the story itself probably wouldn't be super-serious either, but before I go any further in the planning stages (which admittedly aren't that much), I want to know if anyone would actually be interested in this kind of game.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Heya, I was considering running a game of this somewhere else on the internet, after having remembered from a long time ago that this existed, though that was 2 years ago. I remember Interference being one of the weirder but wackier mechanics of the system (if not conducive to PBP that doesn't have mechanics for private declaration.) Does a copy of an older version of the system (back when interference existed) still exist somewhere? Google-Fu and Boolian Qualifiers alone doesn't seem to be working.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mjorkk View Post
    Heya, I was considering running a game of this somewhere else on the internet, after having remembered from a long time ago that this existed, though that was 2 years ago. I remember Interference being one of the weirder but wackier mechanics of the system (if not conducive to PBP that doesn't have mechanics for private declaration.) Does a copy of an older version of the system (back when interference existed) still exist somewhere? Google-Fu and Boolian Qualifiers alone doesn't seem to be working.
    Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: There are several versions of the PDF(s) I've created linked at points in the thread when Rainy would announce new rules changes. Or...if you don't feel like clicking through 20-some-odd pages of posts, you could PM me with your e-mail addy and I'll forward you one of the older rule sets with Interference still in. you could just click this link
    Last edited by Mutazoia; 2015-10-10 at 11:16 AM.

- L. Long

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

So. Been thinking for a while.

I enjoy Sekirei, and have actually considered running a game set in that style of universe. My problem would be the fights and consequences of the fights. I don't think HSHC would be the right system for it. Probably closer to Exalted or something, but j am curious how many would be interested in a setting like that?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #800
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

I just discovered this and ... well ... am I the only one who thinks that this could make a great card game - munchkin style?

The simplicity of the game certainly allows it (as everything is mostly based on a D6 and most actions in the game are binary) and making up weird stories on the fly through randomly generated girls to play (obviously, character generation by drawing cards) would make it even more funny to play.
    Plus, I don't even think that you actually need a GM in this game.

For example, scenes/settings could basicly be cards that get drawn every round with the possible choices mapped out (since, you know, Harem stories always play by the Tropes anyway). Strong rolls and weak rolls, such as quirks and abilities could also be cards that you can draw/acquire during the game.

And let's face it: this game system almost BEGS for funny writing and clever art on the card designs. I'd certainly play it in gaming sessions where the alcohol level is high and Munchkin is too complicated to explain. :D

Here is how this could work:

- At the start of the game all players roll a D6
    - Then the player with the highest roll draws three cards from the 'archetype' stack (each archetype card is unique, of course)
    - He can keep two of choice and drop the third back into the stack
    - The next player draws now (in order of dice results) in the same fashion until everyone has a character
    - Then, in the reverse direction of dice results, everyone can draw two cards from the "strengths" and "weakness" and keep one of each
    - These cards would basicly need things that explain why that dice roll is strength or weakness and should make sense with every archetype... ideally fetishes like small, tall, flat-chested, ridicolous hairstyle, unrealistic hair-color, etc.
    - then basicly, the game starts and one card from the normal game stack is drawn by every player one after another. This can either be a new scene with the corresponding choices, or an ability card, etc.
    - obviously, winning a scene or setting grants you that card
    - who has the most scene cards at the end of the game wins
    Last edited by Zwiebelchen; 2016-01-21 at 12:33 PM.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiebelchen View Post
    I just discovered this and ... well ... am I the only one who thinks that this could make a great card game - munchkin style?

The simplicity of the game certainly allows it (as everything is mostly based on a D6 and most actions in the game are binary) and making up weird stories on the fly through randomly generated protagonists to play (obviously, character generation by drawing cards) would make it even more funny to play.
    Plus, I don't even think that you actually need a GM in this game.

For example, scenes/settings could basicly be cards that get drawn every round with the possible choices mapped out (since, you know, Harem stories always play by the Tropes anyway). Strong rolls and weak rolls, such as quirks and abilities could also be cards that you can draw/acquire during the game.

And let's face it: this game system almost BEGS for funny writing and clever art on the card designs. I'd certainly play it in gaming sessions where the alcohol level is high and Munchkin is too complicated to explain. :D
    So... Sort of a reskinning of Red Dragon Inn?

Show

22. - Top - End - #802
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    So... Sort of a reskinning of Red Dragon Inn?
    Somewhat, yes. Then again, competitive card games are always reskins of other competitive card games, right?

23. - Top - End - #803
    Bugbear in the Playground

So... I just found this system, and it seems -really FUN- and like the games would have a lot of potential...but I'm kinda confused.

Is the opening rules post up to date?

Looking over the first few pages, there's a lot of stuff which...doesn't seem to be anywhere? Like certain archetypes (like Alien), or Personality/Classes, rather than just archetypes.

Am I misreading things, or is there a separate, up to date compendium of rules? As I say, this looks like it's be a LOT of fun to play...

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    So... I just found this system, and it seems -really FUN- and like the games would have a lot of potential...but I'm kinda confused.

Is the opening rules post up to date?

Looking over the first few pages, there's a lot of stuff which...doesn't seem to be anywhere? Like certain archetypes (like Alien), or Personality/Classes, rather than just archetypes.

Am I misreading things, or is there a separate, up to date compendium of rules? As I say, this looks like it's be a LOT of fun to play...
    Alien was suggested but never officially added to the game as of Rainy's last posting/update, and there are no "personalities" or "classes" just Archetypes.

So yes, the opening rules post is up to date (Rainy just edited that post for each change/update). You can get a copy of the PDF version of the rules here.

- L. Long

25. - Top - End - #805
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutazoia View Post
    Alien was suggested but never officially added to the game as of Rainy's last posting/update, and there are no "personalities" or "classes" just Archetypes.

So yes, the opening rules post is up to date (Rainy just edited that post for each change/update). You can get a copy of the PDF version of the rules here.
    Ah, cool! Okay, thanks!

Honestly, part of the reason I asked was because the last time the opening was edited was in 2014, so I thought maybe it was moved somewhere else. Thanks for the info!

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, it appears that Rainy has either fallen off the face of the Earth, or given up on this...

- L. Long

27. - Top - End - #807

SwashbucklerGuy

Well, given that Rainy's profile shows he is still active on the forums, I would say most likely he has decided that the most recent pdf they came out with for it was a good stopping point, and left it there.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

That's basically right. Balance issues aside, it seems pretty playable as it is now, at least judging by the fact that people still play it. I've been busy with grad school myself, so I haven't felt super motivated to work on it.

I guess I just can't ever bring myself to say I'm totally done with it!
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

29. - Top - End - #809

SwashbucklerGuy

O.o Holy carp, Rainy?!? I didn't expect my post to bring you back here!
    Can I just say, on behalf of all of us, thank you for creating this system! I think all of us can agree it is wonderful and completely playable, I think the only thing people would like done to it are more Archtypes being added. Which can easily be done on a game-by-game basis, so it really isn't something you need to be very concerned over

30. - Top - End - #810
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    That's basically right. Balance issues aside, it seems pretty playable as it is now, at least judging by the fact that people still play it. I've been busy with grad school myself, so I haven't felt super motivated to work on it.

I guess I just can't ever bring myself to say I'm totally done with it!
    Understandable. Though at some point, you should try to cash in on it, just to see what happens.

Regardless, yeah we're pretty happy with it the way it is. And we can always homebrew more archetypes. Heck, I think I have like four of them somewhere around here I could post if people are interested in seeing them.