Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Monster Mayhem! -Ooc

All Ooc will take place here.
    Last edited by Trollololololol; 2013-07-03 at 05:42 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Monster Mayhem! -Ooc

This problem begs OOC conversation before Lithrina gets a chance to slaughter the lot. In short, are you guys up for some elf bashing?

Incidentally, I'm claiming blue for speech.

Thought I'd edit in char info here.

Lithrina Evėndion

Appearance

As is the case with most vampires, Lithrina's face is quite alluring, with a prominent exception being her eyes, which are gradually turning from their former prominent blue, to a deep crimson, as she feeds and comes deeper into her power.
    She is rather short of stature, even for an elf. Her hair is black, and hangs loosely down to her chest.

Lithrina's clothing fits her personality, being somewhat theatrical. She wears all black, with silver accents, this being her armour, and representations of her goddess.

She wields a slightly curved, single-edged sword, lacking a cross-guard in two hands, her only remaining possession from her former life. It is ingrained with gold filigree, in which resides a message, a blessing if you will, of well wishes from her parents.

Since her revival, her combat style has become a lot less graceful, favouring a more measured stance over stylish fencing. When faced with elves, however, she fights with a readily apparent rage, barely contained by her common sense.

Personality
    Her main emotion for this past year has been hate. It's what fuels her, that and her desire to be the one in charge.
    Most of the time, she acts and speaks arrogantly towards everyone who has not demonstrated that their power is greater than her own. For those who has, she acts pleasantly, subserviently even.

She'll further the goals of goddess wherever she goes, not out of devotion, but because she fears the powers of the ruby sorceress, while at the same time she seeks to use said power for her own gains.

History
    Lithrina was born into the ruling class of the elves. Her family took up worship of Wee Jas many, many centuries ago, as she represents many traditional elven values, such as magic, beauty and continuity. In addition, her Law aspects proves useful in forming society. As such, she grew up worshipping the Stern Lady, albeit focusing more of the beauty aspect than on the magic and death.
    She was the niece of the king, and thus, she grew up learning the intricacies of courtly life. During her younger years, which she technically have yet to outgrow, she decided, mostly to spite the family tradition of magical studies, to become a warrior. She found that she liked the physical exercise, and was thrilled by the grace in the dance of steel. She ended up becoming a rather talented swordsman. In addition, she managed to procure an infatuation with another noble of the court, such as the youth is wont to do. Lithrina would pine over the young man, Kastariel as he was called.
    One night, as she was travelling through the forest with her parents and brother, they were ambushed by a vampire, looking for his next meal. Always courageous, Lithrina charged the beast, fully expecting her family to join the fray. They scattered, running wild in fear. When they returned next morning, they found her dead body. She was buried in thee royal burial ground.
    The third night, she arose from her grave, finding her sire waiting for her. He led her out into the wilderness. Although she was compelled to obey him, he kept the bond slackened enough that she would be aware of her own discomfort, fear and desires.
    He proceeded to torment her in different ways, amongst other things denying her to feed. All the while, he was lecturing her about the right of the strong to use and treat the weak as they saw fit. She felt the truth of it, with herself being powerless.
    While this treatment made her fear and resent her sire, it also nurtured a growing hate for her former kinsmen, the elves who first had done nothing but flee, leaving her to die, and then betrayed her a second time, when they failed to burn her body, and prevent her eventual rise to her second, miserable life. She grew to hate them all with passion. Starved and furious, she would pray to her goddess, for freedom from her sire. One morning, when her thirst and torment had become unbearable, a vision of the Wee Jas appeared before her eyes, striking a bargain with the young vampire. She would release her from her bonds, in exchange for Lithrina's eternal devotion and servitude. Lithrina readily agreed, and that night she fled into the woods, now free of her sire's bonds. Her sire abandoned pursuit of her, probably in favour of other, potentially more promising thralls.

Goals, in no particular order:
    She wants to retrieve her coffin from the royal elven burial grounds.
    She seeks the complete annihilation of the elven race, especially her immediate family. (Notably, this does not include half-elves, dark-elves or other subraces. Should she come across them, she'll probably find it entertaining to destroy, or especially to enslave them, but she does not consider them real elves.)
    She wishes to find her former master, make him yield to her as she once yielded to him, and then, she'll make him suffer.
    Deep down in her heart, she harbours a desire to find her former sweetheart, the high-elf Kastariel.
    Last edited by The Dragon; 2013-07-04 at 11:35 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

...If you start bashing I'm good (Pyrom won't be the first)

Claiming Red
    Last edited by Hamste; 2013-07-03 at 06:08 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    This problem begs OOC conversation before Lithrina gets a chance to slaughter the lot. In short, are you guys up for some elf bashing?

Incidentally, I'm claiming blue for speech.
    Haha... I figure you would appreciate the introduction.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait before attacking randomly we should investigate to see if they have any clerics and how strong they are. A cleric is the only thing that can mess us up seriously (Well other things can as well but they aren't massively good at it). Also if we can find a sorcerer I can steal their body for a bit.
    Last edited by Hamste; 2013-07-03 at 06:22 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6

You know, Lithrina has a pretty good bluff mod. She might try to convince them that you guys are holding her captive, gain an element of surprise and all that.

As for randomly attacking the elves, She's pretty consistent about attacking elves wherever she sees them (or get close enough to drink their blood).

Do any of them carry obvious holy symbols?
    Last edited by The Dragon; 2013-07-03 at 06:28 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

I was thinking we would just bluff/diplomacy them until they show us where their arcane and divine casters are then we smash them.

8. - Top - End - #8

Let's stage a hostage situation. I'll be the damsel in distress.
    I Posted in the IC.
    Last edited by The Dragon; 2013-07-03 at 06:41 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

There goes my bluff :(. It involved trying to make them think we are all under a sorcerers curse.

10. - Top - End - #10

Could still work. With multiple stories, they won't know what to think.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Nah, I am just going float through town ethereally. Unless if they have a spell caster with see invisibility or true seeing, nothing can really stop me.
    Last edited by Hamste; 2013-07-03 at 07:12 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

I call dibs on olive for Gork and green for Mork.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

I will try the second strongest one (The first now immune to any further attempts of control for the next 24 hours) the next time my turn come around.

Didn't see that edited post one second.
    Last edited by Hamste; 2013-07-03 at 07:51 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14

MindFlayer

I am posting fom my phone so it is quite slow. Do we want to clobber the pompous elf or try something else? Edit: How does ragash know the elf ghost is our friend?
    Last edited by Tiny; 2013-07-03 at 08:11 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait everyone can see me (They don't need to use the see invisibility spell), I didn't realize I had to be manifested to do it (I guess I came from the ground to make it a suprise and to use the ability)

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hamste View Post
    Wait everyone can see me (They don't need to use the see invisibility spell), I didn't realize I had to be manifested to do it (I guess I came from the ground to make it a suprise and to use the ability)
    What do you mean? Am I missing something?

EDIT: Oh I see. Well, we can just say that you surprised everyone. Let's be more careful going forward please.
    Last edited by Trollololololol; 2013-07-03 at 09:02 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

It doesn't matter much seeing I can still go through the ground with little chance of them finding me. I will be more careful reading the rules.

Also to clarify on one of the rules. Is horrifying visage able to be turned on and off? If not then everyone alive in a 60ft radius including our living allies has to make a DC18 fortitude check or lose 1d4 in all physical stats.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hamste View Post
    It doesn't matter much seeing I can still go through the ground with little chance of them finding me. I will be more careful reading the rules.

Also to clarify on one of the rules. Is horrifying visage able to be turned on and off? If not then everyone alive in a 60ft radius including our living allies has to make a DC18 fortitude check or lose 1d4 in all physical stats.
    For sake of everyone in the world (players included), we'll have that turned off and on.

19. - Top - End - #19

MindFlayer

You better hurry up and post a plan or something or Gork might take this as an opportunity to eat a lot of elves. Mork still thinks the original plan is good and he is trying to distract his friend a while longer. *Tick tock*

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Is there any children elves in the group?

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Krome is claiming indigo.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Elirius shall be Medium Turquoise

23. - Top - End - #23

We could just kill them. Just putting it out there.

24. - Top - End - #24

MindFlayer

I thought you wanted to be held the arms of your brave elfish savior, accepting a kiss. Then... biting his face of and laughing like a maniac.

But Mork is starting to have problems holding Gork back soo.. Killing everyone works for him.

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    I thought you wanted to be held the arms of your brave elfish savior, accepting a kiss. Then... biting his face of and laughing like a maniac.
    That was the plan, now that you mention it.

On another topic, this forum really needs an evil grin smiley.
    Last edited by The Dragon; 2013-07-04 at 01:55 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26

Griffon

Whup! I'll have a post up soon, I have the threads subscribed, but work early and sleep early and it caught me off-guard :D

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    That was the plan, now that you mention it.

On another topic, this forum really needs an evil grin smiley.
    This one looks pretty evil

28. - Top - End - #28

MindFlayer

I have one almost done as well. But I will wait until you have posted.

29. - Top - End - #29

MindFlayer

Just checking if this works from my phone: (1d6)[4]

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

There are no children Elves. All the Elves in the area were accounted for.