New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Persona 3&4 Reincarnation of the Truth (IC)

Twenty years ago, fog fell over Inaba. A phenomenon that occurred every 50 years. This fog, was the work of the goddess Izanami-No-Okami. Responding to the will of humanity she brought about the fog so that they could wrap themselves in convenient and comforting lies rather than face the painful truth. However 8 young heroes, each wielding the power of persona reversed mankind's fate to be engulfed in the fog and turned into shadows. They mustered their courage and reached out to the truth.

Since then the group known as the Investigation Team and moved on with their lives. Even Yu Narukami though he returned to Inaba had his chance at normality as he contract was complete. Thanks to expansion efforts over the twenty year stretch the Inaba region merged with the Okina city region. This gave birth to the Okinaba region.

However, the peaceful end came when the fog came back to Inaba. The Investigation Team were unable to find answers as they found themselves unable to enter T.V's and cut off from their personas. A similar fate fell to the group known as S.E.E.S as fog fell over their home towns as well. What was more a phenomenon they never thought would happen rose again. The Dark Hour. The creation of man, and the will of gods had collided. And to fix it....more than one Wild Card will be needed.

Iwatodai-Gekkoukan Highschool

It was the first day of school. Many students have been at their dorms for several days now in preparation for the school year. Principle Kirijo was very strict about certain rules, however it could not be argued that she did not get results. The sun was shining brightly today. However, to people who were perceptive enough, something could be noted. There were a few people milling about aimlessly. To those who looked closely they could see that their eyes were dull and empty of life.

Okinaba-Yasogami High School

Likewise Yasogami Highschool also was starting today. While they were newer the school had dorms as well since they started accepting students from further away. They are optional however there are many students elect to use them because it was a new experience. However unlike sunny Iwatodai the day was marred by a muggy and obfuscating fog. What the fog would hide as many people went to school was the body of a young man who was strung up in the lines of a telephone pole. Once the mass of teenagers had left for their classes a tall man with silver-gray hair would walk onto the scene. Taking out a cell phone he put out a call.

Take control of your fates. Let the story begin.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Persona 3&4 Reincarnation of the Truth (IC)

Iwatodai
    Gekkoukan High School

Ori was not one of those who arrived at her dorm a week in advance. She arrived just yesterday, in fact. She has noticed something odd, though. Those people who just wander around, empty.

They're so odd. Unnerving. Even more so than usual. After trying to causally gain their attention, she gives up. If she tried to catch their attention any further, she would be the one who would look out-of-place.

With the sole exception of her height, she looks very much in-place and as part of the background.

Giving up, Ori sighs and continues on towards her destination.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Two girls dressed in the same school uniforms as Ori walk behind her on the way to school, and one of the girls picks up her pace to catch up with Ori.

"Good morning, Ori-san," says Themis in a somewhat unnaturally stiff tone as she walks up beside Ori. "Despite the fact that we are living in the same building, I do not believe I have had the opportunity to talk to you. I am known as Themis."

The other girl, Natsumi, stammers out a barely audible greeting from further back.

"Um, good morning... Ori-san..."
    Last edited by A Rainy Knight; 2013-07-25 at 01:52 PM.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

4. - Top - End - #4

Iwatodai
    on the way to School

"Good morning, Themis-san," Ori says, not slowing her pace yet. She looks over her shoulder. "and Miss I-don't-know-your-name-san. Good morning." Ori hasn't been one to really get people's names right off the bat. It usually takes a little bit longer for her.

Ori already decides on her first impressions of those two. "I don't believe I have had the opportunity to talk to you, either," she replies to Themis, almost verbatim.

"It's good to talk to someone so lifelike," she comments, making reference to the lifeless people wandering around.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

"M-my name is Natsumi... sorry."

Themis looks thoughtfully at the lifeless people and glances back at Ori with a blank expression.

"Ori-san, do you know how many hours are in a day?" she asks with the slightest hint of curiosity.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

6. - Top - End - #6

Ori begins with a well-reasoned thought: "Well, everyone always says that there's twenty-four, if you include night." After all, admitting that there's 25 would warrant odd looks from everyone. "I've never bothered to keep track, however." She shrugs.

Ori raises an eyebrow and looks back at Natsumi. Maybe she thinks that this'll frighten her, or something. "But..." she says slowly, with her voice dropping down low. "Just after midnight is the "witching hour". That's when witches come out to devour the souls of frightened girls." Then, she gives a wicked grin, and a laugh. "Don't worry, though. I'll slay every witch I find. Just stick with me and I'll protect you."
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2013-07-29 at 06:09 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Iwatodai - Paulownia Mall]

Ragnar knew that the dorm did not allow students to stay outside during late at night, especially midnight, however because he was so engrossed in the book he was reading all sense of time had escaped him. Though some students seem to be exempt from this rule. Resigning to himself that he would be in trouble he decided to return to the dorm.

[Iwatodai - Dark Hour]

Things around Ragnar decided to go weird again. The people still around had turned into coffins the place had an eerie green light around it. The moon also looked large as well maybe this was to counter the fact that all the lights stopped functioning everywhere. Ragnar kept seeing this sight every night that he stayed up late ever since he had an oddly peculiar dream about blue butterflies.

He didn't know if he was going nuts seeing the sight every night but he hasn't had anything weird happen at any other time of day. People haven't labeled him a weirdo either so he didn't know what was wrong with him. Whatever was wrong with him he has decided to ignore it as he walked home. But as he walked home he had this eerie feeling that he should be going to school. Though he knew he had to go back to the dorm he also felt an urge to go to school.

Before he knew it he was already on his way to Tartarus without knowing why he was going there and what he was getting himself into.
    My Nexus characters that I consider important.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element