New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 45 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition Chat Thread II: New Thread smell included!

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the second Giant in the Playground Pathfinder Grab Bag competition chat thread. The purpose of this thread is to house any questions, comments or discussions concerning the contest itself and/or the entries for this month's festivities.

As the title denotes, this is a contest exclusively for Pathfinder material. If you are more of a fan of Dungeons and Dragons (specifically the 3.X editions), please check out one of these wonderful contests:

And if you're curious, here's the previous chat thread!

This month's contest is...

I, Construct

"A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law."

Previous Competitions
    Creepy Crawlers
    Path to Castle Ravenloft
    Playgrounders Assemble!
    A Homebrew by any other Name...
    Semper Fi! Do or Die!
    A Day in the Life
    Saturday Morning Nostalgia
    Fear Itself
    On the Origins of Species
    Have a Holly, Jolly Brewmas!
    Oaths and Resolutions
    Homebrew! I choose you!
    Of Dragons and Dungeons
    Spell it Out for Us
    Gamer's Gambit
    Once More; with Feeling!
    Call of a Hero
    They're All Grown Up
    How the !@#$?
    Those that Came Before
    Mad Man in a Magic Box
    Third Law
    We Built This City (On Rock and Roll)
    Taste My Steel!
    Tactical Genius!
    Pick a God and Pray
    Last edited by Tanuki Tales; 2014-09-09 at 05:04 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition Chat Thread II: New Thread smell included!

Past Entries Archive

Competitions I - X
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Entry Name|Creator|Entry Type|Competition|Notes
    Pack Master|BelGareth|Prestige Class|PGBC I: Creepy Crawlers|-
    Swarmlord|Tarvon000|Base Class|PGBC I: Creepy Crawlers|-
    Worm-Eaten Collective|Golden Ladybug|Template|PGBC I: Creepy Crawlers|Third Place Winner
    Theg|Kane0|Race|PGBC I: Creepy Crawlers|Second Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Spider Blood Assassin|Milo v3|Base Class|PGBC I: Creepy Crawlers|First Place Winner
    Bastinoi|Mulletmanalive|Race|PGBC I: Creepy Crawlers|-
    Sanguine Inquisitor|Milo v3|Base Class|PGBC II: Path to Castle Ravenloft|First Place Winner
    Paranormal Seeker|Golden Ladybug|Prestige Class|PGBC II: Path to Castle Ravenloft|Third Place Winner
    Grey Men|TARDIS|Monster|PGBC II: Path to Castle Ravenloft|Second Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Tainted Scion of Venom|Milo v3|Base Class|PGBC III: Playgrounders Assemble!|Second Place Winner
    Waspling|Golden Ladybug|Monster|PGBC III: Playgrounders Assemble!|Third Place Winner
    Titan of Steel|masterstalker2|Base Class|PGBC III: Playgrounders Assemble!|Incomplete Entry
    Olympian|Midwoka|Base Class|PGBC III: Playgrounders Assemble!|First Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Necro-Ranger|masterstalker2|Base Class|PGBC IV: A Homebrew by any other Name...|Incomplete Entry
    Warp Wolves|Warpwolf16|Race|PGBC IV: A Homebrew by any other Name...|Third Place Winner
    Khan|Kon Lesh|Prestige Class|PGBC IV: A Homebrew by any other Name...|Second Place Winner
    Midwokans|Midwoka|Race|PGBC IV: A Homebrew by any other Name...|First Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Sumran Warcaster|Milo v3|Base Class|PGBC V: Semper Fi! Do or Die!|Third Place Winner
    Unnamed Race|masterstalker2|Race|PGBC V: Semper Fi! Do or Die!|Incomplete Entry
    Gatorfolk|Warpwolf16|Race|PGBC V: Semper Fi! Do or Die!|-
    Myrmaton|Midwoka|Monster|PGBC V: Semper Fi! Do or Die!|Second Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Legion of One|Realms of Chaos|Prestige Class|PGBC V: Semper Fi! Do or Die!|First Place Winner
    Kylanth|Milo v3|Race|PGBC VI: A Day in the Life|Second Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Kithkin|TARDIS|Race|PGBC VI: A Day in the Life|-
    Nafairi|Deviston|Race|PGBC VI: A Day in the Life|Third Place Winner
    Rhox|DawnbringerSO|Race|PGBC VI: A Day in the Life|-
    Mutant|Warpwolf16|Race|PGBC VI: A Day in the Life|-
    Lagi|Midwoka|Race|PGBC VI: A Day in the Life|First Place Winner
    Swift Kinetic|Milo v3|Base Class|PGBC VII: Saturday Morning Nostalgia|-
    Uncontrollable Titan|devilingreye|Prestige Class|PGBC VII: Saturday Morning Nostalgia|Third Place Winner
    Alchemical Hunter|Warpwolf16|Prestige Class|PGBC VII: Saturday Morning Nostalgia|-
    Rocket Knight|Midwoka|Prestige Class|PGBC VII: Saturday Morning Nostalgia|Second Place Winner
    The Iron Man|ErrantX|Base Class|PGBC VII: Saturday Morning Nostalgia|First Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Fearmonger|Kane0|Prestige Class|PGBC VIII: Fear Itself|Second Place Winner
    Fear Eater|Mathias1313|Prestige Class|PGBC VIII: Fear Itself|Disqualified Entry
    Living Hive|Milo v3|Base Class|PGBC VIII: Fear Itself|First Place Winner
    Returner of Old|Milo v3|Prestige Class|PGBC IX: On the Origin of Species|Incomplete Entry
    Quirksteed|Kane0|Monster|PGBC IX: On the Origin of Species|Second Place Winner, Most Likely to See Play and Most Unique Entry
    The Shaman|tallonRook|Base Class|PGBC IX: On the Origin of Species|First Place Winner
    Atavist|grimgrin|Race|PGBC IX: On the Origin of Species|Third Place Winner and Judge's Choice
    Present Surprise|ShadowFireLance|Monster|PGBC X: Have a Holly, Jolly Brewmas!|Incomplete Entry
    Winter Warrior|4th Number|Prestige Class|PGBC X: Have a Holly, Jolly Brewmas!|First Place Winner, Most Likely to See Play, Most Unique Entry, and Judge's Choice
    Defender of the North|Razanir|Prestige Class|PGBC X: Have a Holly, Jolly Brewmas!|Second Place Winner
    Sainesti|Milo v3|Race|PGBC X: Have a Holly, Jolly Brewmas!|Third Place Winner
    [/table]

Competitions XI - XX
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Entry Name|Creator|Entry Type|Competition|Notes
    The Axiopact|Kane0|Prestige Class|PGBC XI: Oaths and Resolutions|Runner Up and Most Unique Entry
    Solarsworn|4th Number|Prestige Class|PGBC XI: Oaths and Resolutions|Third Place Winner and Judge's Choice
    Pact Bound Warrior/Extra Pacts|DawnbringerSO|Base Class|PGBC XI: Oaths and Resolutions|Second Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Contractor/Spheres/Techniques/Alternate Class Features|Milo v3|Base Class|PGBC XI: Oaths and Resolutions|First Place Winner
    Pokemaster|Kane0|Base Class|PGBC XII: Homebrew! I Choose You!|Incomplete Entry
    Duel Summoner|Morph Bark|Base Class|PGBC XII: Homebrew! I Choose You!|Incomplete Entry
    Hollowed Spirit|Milo v3|Monster|PGBC XII: Homebrew! I Choose You!|Incomplete Entry
    Unnamed Class|4th Number|Base Class|PGBC XII: Homebrew! I Choose You!|Incomplete Entry
    Steelix|DawnbringerSO|Monster|PGBC XII: Homebrew! I Choose You!|Second Place Winner
    Psionic Dancer|Razanir|Prestige Class|PGBC XII: Homebrew! I Choose You!|Incomplete Entry
    Monster Trainer|xammux|Base Class|PGBC XII: Homebrew! I Choose You!|First Place Winner
    Happy Hulk|inuyasha|Monster|PGBC XIII: Of Dragons and Dungeons|Second Place Winner
    Forgotten Memory|SamBurke|Template|PGBC XIII: Of Dragons and Dungeons|First Place Winner
    Bombardier|Razanir|Base Class|PGBC XIV: Spell it Out for Us|-
    Scorching Mage|Elricaltovilla|Prestige Class|PGBC XIV: Spell it Out for Us|-
    Deepcaster/Depths, Patterns and Runes/Archetypes and Feats|SamBurke|Base Class|PGBC XIV: Spell it Out for Us|First Place Winner and Judge's Choice
    Dimensional Dervish|DawnbringerSO|Prestige Class|PGBC XIV: Spell it Out for Us|Runner Up
    Evasp'drr|inuyasha|Monster|PGBC XIV: Spell it Out for Us|Incomplete Entry
    Master of Missiles|Osagasu|Prestige Class|PGBC XIV: Spell it Out for Us|-
    Gallows Ghost|gr8artist|Template|PGBC XIV: Spell it Out for Us|Second Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Mason|iTookUrNick|Archetype|PGBC XIV: Spell it Out for Us|Third Place Winner and Most Unique Entry
    Biskmatar|gr8artist|Base Class|PGBC XV: Gamer's Gambit|Third Place Winner
    Cursed Knight|iTookUrNick|Base Class|PGBC XV: Gamer's Gambit|Incomplete Entry
    Super Fighting Robot|zhdarkstar|Archetype|PGBC XV: Gamer's Gambit|Second Place Winner, Most Likely to See Play and Judge's Choice
    False Prophet/Vigors/Boosts|SamBurke|Base Class|PGBC XV: Gamer's Gambit|First Place Winner
    Seru|Deviston|Monster|PGBC XV: Gamer's Gambit|Runner Up and Most Unique Entry
    Fossil Skeleton|DawnbringerSO|Template|PGBC XVI: Once More; With Feeling!|First Place Winner
    Geneticist|gr8artist|Prestige Class|PGBC XVI: Once More; With Feeling!|Third Place Winner and Runner Up
    Seru Half-blood|Deviston|Race|PGBC XVI: Once More; With Feeling!|Most Unique Entry
    Primeval Protector|Benly|Archetype|PGBC XVI: Once More; With Feeling!|Second Place and Most Likely to See Play
    Ancestral Warrior|NikolaTesla|Base Class|PGBC XVI: Once More; With Feeling!|Runner Up
    Dragonfire Champion|Stake a Vamp|Base Class|PGBC XVII: Call of a Hero|-
    Dragonblood Chymist|malonkey1|Prestige Class|PGBC XVII: Call of a Hero|-
    Fireslinger|Ancient Hippo|Archetype|PGBC XVII: Call of a Hero|-
    Five-Scaled Initiate|Benly|Prestige Class|PGBC XVII: Call of a Hero|First Place Winner and Most Likely to See Play
    Dragon Warrior|Razanir|Archetype|PGBC XVII: Call of a Hero|-
    Dragonmind|Dark.Revenant|Prestige Class|PGBC XVII: Call of a Hero|Second Place Winner
    Dragonclaw Monk|gr8artist|Archetype|PGBC XVII: Call of a Hero|Third Place Winner and Judge's Choice
    Pink Dragon|DawnbringerSO|Monster|PGBC XVII: Call of a Hero|Runner Up and Most Unique Entry
    Turtledove|Razanir|Monster|PGBC XVIII: They're All Grown Up|-
    Childhood Companion|SamBurke|Archetype|PGBC XVIII: They're All Grown Up|First Place Winner
    Imaginary Friend|malonkey1|Template|PGBC XVIII: They're All Grown Up|-
    Cootie Catcher/Infections|caledscratcher|Base Class|PGBC XVIII: They're All Grown Up|Second Place Winner and Most Unique Entry
    Big Bad Creature|gr8artist|Template|PGBC XVIII: They're All Grown Up|Third Place Winner, Most Likely to See Play and Judge's Choice
    Wild Child|3WhiteFox3|Archetype|PGBC XVIII: They're All Grown Up|Runner Up
    Bad Dude|malonkey1|Prestige Class|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|Judge's Choice
    Cloaked Knight|smoke prism|Prestige Class|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|Incomplete Entry
    Soldier of Truth|Milo v3|Base Class|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|Incomplete Entry
    Resolute Warrior|3WhiteFox3|Base Class|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|Incomplete Entry
    Boomzerker|sengmeng|Archetype|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|-
    Liberal Arts Major/Courses and Minors|zhdarkstar|Base Class|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|Runner Up
    Talisman of Terror|gr8artist|Template|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|Second Place Winner, Most Likely to See Play, and Most Unique Entry
    Aegis Mechanic|caledscratcher|Base Class|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|Third Place Winner
    Badass|DawnbringerSO|Archetype|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|-
    Titan Toppler|xammux|Archetype|PGBC XIX: How the !@#$?|First Place Winner
    Teaching Assistant|zhdarkstar|Prestige Class|PGBC XX: Those That Came Before|Third Place Winner and Most Unique Entry
    Ehmoptrus|caledscratcher|Race|PGBC XX: Those That Came Before|Runner Up
    Handyman|SamBurke|Monster|PGBC XX: Those That Came Before|-
    Kindred|Milo v3|Monster|PGBC XX: Those That Came Before|-
    Viashino|DawnbringerSO|Race|PGBC XX: Those That Came Before|Second Place Winner
    Suffering Spectre|gr8artist|Template|PGBC XX: Those That Came Before|First Place Winner, Most Likely to See Play and Judge's Choice
    [/table]
    Last edited by Tanuki Tales; 2014-02-02 at 11:44 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition Chat Thread II: New Thread smell included!

Reserved for Past Entries Archives Deux

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

{table=head]Proposed Name|Theme|Votes
    The Wasteland|Wasteland (either natural or artificial)|5
    Atavism|Feral/Bestial/Devolved/etc. Humanoids|4
    Third Law|Magitech and technology in general|5
    Mad Man in a Magic Box|Whoverse|6
    They're All Grown Up|Children tales, icons and concepts with mature, adult twists|6
    Fire and Brimstone|The Lower Planes|8
    Munchkin Style| Silly things|4
    Wild at Heart|The Natural World|2

[/table]

Updated with Benly's votes from the last thread.

For those joining us, we are currently voting for the theme of next month's contest. You receive 4 votes currently, none of which can go to the same theme. This round closes at 11:59 pm EST tonight and then the number of hopefuls is cut in half for another round of voting.

The Past Entries Archive is currently out of order, as I'm planning to revamp it. It will be up hopefully soon, along with the handing out of last month's trophies.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Since it's a new thread, any comments for my pink dragon would be most welcome.

I'll get around to commenting on others.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

a shiny new Australia ( I meant ghandi, uh, chat thread)

because Doctor Horrible jokes never get old!
    my AMAZINF avatar by ceika

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Daemon

So incidentally I don't remember who suggested it in the other thread (gr8 I think? Sorry if I'm wrong) but I do like the idea of keeping the "upper" half of the suggestions made for themes and carrying them over to the voting for the next contest, minus the winner of course. It seems like it would save a lot of time on collecting ideas, and since you'd still be collecting a bunch of new ideas each round it's not like it would end up stagnating.

8. - Top - End - #8

Well, that's not exactly my suggestion, but I like yours better.
    • Mine was to keep the 15 that didn't get voted for, and have whoever won 3rd place (or any spot other than 1st) nominate a theme to fill in the 16th hole for the next month of voting.
    • The idea to keep the top 8, and take nominations to fill it back out to 16 seems like a fine one. I like this more, and support this over my own suggestion

Also, wish me luck on getting my GF in on this action. She may make a Smoke Dragon for this month, but she'll probably procrastinate. Maybe she'll join in next time.

Lastly, I'm debating taking away the "Soul of the Dragon" from my monk archetype. It's pretty complicated, and I'm not sure how well it fits the theme. I would say it's a fair exchange for Timeless Body, essentially giving the same benefits, plus immortality, in exchange for increasingly difficult tasks. The dragonclaw already has strong offense, good maneuverability, good defenses, breath weapons, ki powers... Any ideas what I could swap SotD out for?
    Last edited by gr8artist; 2013-07-20 at 07:09 PM.
    My Homebrew and Extended Signature
    Current avatar: Charza Sahlaren, by gr8artist

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

The reason I'm against having carry over is that I feel it stagnates the creative process. Someone may have thought it was a good idea to try last month, but have since come up with something better or just don't like the idea anymore.

If a former suggested concept is something someone wants to try to get voted in as the theme in following months, they're more than free to. I just don't want to have to force any of the 16 slots to be filled at the get go.
    Last edited by Tanuki Tales; 2013-07-20 at 08:05 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki Tales View Post
    The reason I'm against having carry over is that I feel it stagnates the creative process. Someone may have thought it was a good idea to try last month, but have since come up with something better or just don't like the idea anymore.

If a former suggested concept is something someone wants to try to get voted in as the theme in following months, they're more than free to. I just don't want to have to force any of the 16 slots to be filled at the get go.
    The thing is that 16 is a lot of slots, especially for a thread with, what, nine or so active posters? Having seven carry over (the eight that passed the first vote, minus the winner) means there are still nine new slots every contest. If you have a better idea, submit it, and if your old idea isn't all that good it'll probably drop to the lower half anyway.

11. - Top - End - #11

Logistically speaking, since we start the voting so early the month prior, we have plenty of time to do whatever we want. So there's no need for a more efficient method. It was just a suggestion to see if we could help simplify your process a little, I guess.
    You are correct, in that as it stands now, the best ideas probably will get cycled back around as they are mentioned by other contestants

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Third Law|Magitech and technology in general|0
    Mad Man in a Magic Box|Whoverse|0
    They're All Grown Up|Children tales, icons and concepts with mature, adult twists|0
    Fire and Brimstone|The Lower Planes|0
    [/table]

And on we go with the voting! This time you get only 2 votes. Voting will remain open until 11:59 pm EST on the 23rd.

@Benly: How about this compromise? The top 4 concepts carry over.

13. - Top - End - #13

Mad Man in a Box and Fire & Brimstone
    White is my color for internal monologue. (without the black highlight, of course)

Judge's choice in the Pathfinder Grab Bag XIX
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatar by the ever-brilliant Ceika

Paizocarnum - A 3.p update of Incarnum, now in PDF!
    The Beastmaster: Master of Beasts! (Pathfinder homebrew class)

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

my AMAZINF avatar by ceika

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Third Law and They're All Grown Up.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

Mad man in a magic box
    they're all grown up

17. - Top - End - #17

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by gr8artist View Post
    You are correct, in that as it stands now, the best ideas probably will get cycled back around as they are mentioned by other contestants
    At the same time, I worry a little that someone might go "well, I don't want to submit the same thing twice in a row" so good ideas just get dropped, because no matter how good the ideas are 15 of them are going in the hole.

edit: Also voting Fire and Brimstone and All Grown Up because, as mentioned, I really can't participate in a Dr. Who contest.
    Last edited by Benly; 2013-07-22 at 01:06 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Third Law, All Grown Up

(Whoverse will win, almost certainly; means I'm not taking part next month)
    Last edited by Dark.Revenant; 2013-07-22 at 04:02 AM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Halfling in the Playground

Mad Man in a Magic Box
    Fire & Brimstone
    There’s an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom and consolation to the soul in times of need Allons-y!

my wonderful avatar by ceika (all i had to do was teach it the four elements)

20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Mad Man in a Magic Box
    All Grown Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Phelix-Mu View Post
    We live in the land of the internets, where arguing is never pointless.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

I have no clue what I'd do for the WhoVerse, as it'd be creatures and creatures and creatures out the wazoo.

Actually, I do have an idea, but it requires a whole lot of double-checking to make sure I have it right... who knows.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Third Law|Magitech and technology in general|2
    Mad Man in a Magic Box|Whoverse|5
    They're All Grown Up|Children tales, icons and concepts with mature, adult twists|5
    Fire and Brimstone|The Lower Planes|4
    [/table]

Votes tallied to here.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Third Law
    They're all grown up.

24. - Top - End - #24

My votes are Fire and Brimstone and They're All Grown Up.

Regarding the monthly carry over of themes, it's your contest and up to you.
    Regarding the pink dragon... this was mostly a spoof entry, yes? If not, then I radically misunderstood your intentions.
    Regarding the Dragonclaw... any opinions on the updated flurry/movement text?

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

i vote for Mad man and Fire and Brimstone
    -"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and can see the turn of the universe. and... he's wonderful"

-"Demons run when a good man goes to war. Night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies. Night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war. Demons run but count the cost; the battle's won but the child is lost"

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Third Law|Magitech and technology in general|3
    They're All Grown Up|Children tales, icons and concepts with mature, adult twists|7
    Fire and Brimstone|The Lower Planes|6
    [/table]

Votes tallied to here.

@Gr8: I may have devised the contest and I may run it, but it isn't mine (and even if I felt like it was mine, its against the rules of the forum to act like it is). Everyone's opinions matters and what you entrants as a whole want is more important in the end. Where would I and the contest be if no one entered?

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

can we change our votes?
    i decided i liked fire and brimstone more than they're all grown up.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Ignore this message, read something wrong.
    Last edited by Tanuki Tales; 2013-07-23 at 10:41 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

all grown up and third law

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Third Law|Magitech and technology in general|4
    They're All Grown Up|Children tales, icons and concepts with mature, adult twists|8
    Fire and Brimstone|The Lower Planes|6
    [/table]

Votes tallied to here.

@Rassilon: I'm going to say no because that can end up swaying the votes one way or the other if someone doesn't like the current numbers. Anyways, you understand if you did that then Mad Man in a Magic Box wouldn't make it to the final round, correct?