New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,486 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    PFffft hahahaha. DIDDLE DOODLING.

I'm sorry, but that just make me break out laughing.
    It is a pleasure for me to bring you amusement.

EDIT:

Gosh darn it fellers, we needs a new thread!
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-08-20 at 12:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Boy, that last couple of pages flew by.

So who's getting it? I have had one less than 50 threads ago. So we need some fresh blood.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

My previous one was #150, so I can, but Rawhide was talking about doing something special for #200...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Troll in the Playground

*narrows eyes* But, but, the next thread is only #198!
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

Derp! I thought we were at #199!
    Well, we've got a few newcomers. I think Melo seems to be sticking around, at least, so perhaps she can make it... :3
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Oh, well. At least it'll be good food, yes?
    Whatever is available at the food-court that I feel like spending money on, so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Those are hilarious or horrifying moments -- they happen to all of us. What particular corner did you find yourself in thistime?

There are necklaces of unimaginable tacky cheapness in the world, and I would you not compare yourself to such. Even if the lunch you bought Mynxalot were but a cold sandwich and pickle.

Lorikeets among blossoms! With a high proportion of goodly fluff! This is a goodly gift, thank you. The perpetrators may or may not be found, but there were witnesses human and cameric.
    The SCP Foundation. Last time I was there it took over a week to disentangle myself. There are indeed some terrifying things on their site, but one finds one's self unable to so readily just close the tab. The worst part is the incredibly mild feeling of unease it makes me feel when walking down the hallway late at night when there are no lights on.

I would never buy Mynxae such a meal. He doesn't like pickles. And in truth, I'm not sure where that simile came from. It just surfaced to the forefront of my mind when it came time to assure people of my thrift. I have a subtle feeling that a person or persons known are influencing me to use more descriptive language.

The presence of a bolded vowel in the word lorikeets is rather unexpected, but I am certain that there is some perfectly valid explanation.
    I for one will remain hopeful that the witnesses in question were clear of eye and mind and possessed of a decent memory. Even if they somehow elude capture, I do hope that they will be severely discouraged from repeating such a crime.

Yet again... The annual difficulties in finding a person to step forward to forge the new thread from the electronic aether... I almost feel like compiling a list of people who can't make the next thread so I can compare that against those who are reasonably active in these recent times...
    But that's too much work.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2013-08-20 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Incorrect word choice.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I agree with the idea to ask Melo to do it. It is a good way to get internet pride.

@Elemental: You...you were looking in SCP FOundation?? You foolish daredevil...the idea of the things on that site...blegh...
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    The SCP Foundation. Last time I was there it took over a week to disentangle myself. There are indeed some terrifying things on their site, but one finds one's self unable to so readily just close the tab. The worst part is the incredibly mild feeling of unease it makes me feel when walking down the hallway late at night when their are no lights on.
    Yeah, that's exactly it. Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Troll in the Playground

I feel I should post here once more ere this era is over.

So how is everyone?
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

Whatever is available at the food-court that I feel like spending money on, so yes.
    Ah. I suggest Chinese food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post

So how is everyone?
    Quite healthy. Also, annoyed at all the rats and cockroaches in my habitat.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Bugbear in the Playground

So how is everyone?
    Both nervous and excited about moving back to college on Thursday. I'm going to have a freshman roommate and I'm not sure how I feel about that...
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This week I threw the idea in as a pure joke, what to sing this at the cèilidh this Thursday with the group...

... We're singing Chi Mi'n Geamhradh. Oh booy. Welp, it's a jump from last week's diddle-doodling. It's also my break up song *snickers* but eh life goes on. No bitter feels this time.
    Heheheh

I've found that suggesting things as a joke is a good way to make sure they happen... odd how that works.

So how is everyone?
    Busy. Very busy.

ION: Busy. Busybusybusy. Stepmom has all but freaked out, and has given me quite a good bit of food, with the promise of more to come when she has time to cook it. >.>

IOON: Final session of our campaign today... TPK. It was a bit anticlimactic, but... eh. T'was good fun, regardless. (granted, TPK doesn't mean but so much when you only have to kill two characters)
    A few odds and ends.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Both nervous and excited about moving back to college on Thursday. I'm going to have a freshman roommate and I'm not sure how I feel about that...
    It might be pretty awesome. Maybe he'll bring drinks or something, or take you to parties with other freshmen or....

.....or maybe he'll be a nice, clean roommate who respects your space and understands that you're a college student and need to work. Those are the best.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2013-08-20 at 11:30 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Ogre in the Playground

The SCP Foundation. Last time I was there it took over a week to disentangle myself. There are indeed some terrifying things on their site, but one finds one's self unable to so readily just close the tab. The worst part is the incredibly mild feeling of unease it makes me feel when walking down the hallway late at night when there are no lights on.
    Funny you bring that up. A friend of mine has had that happen enough that he got the Foundation logo embroidered on a blank cap and shirt of his and he's going to Comic Con this year as a Foundation guard.
    It has me scrambling to think of a costume equally as awesome
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Funny you bring that up. A friend of mine has had that happen enough that he got the Foundation logo embroidered on a blank cap and shirt of his and he's going to Comic Con this year as a Foundation guard.
    It has me scrambling to think of a costume equally as awesome
    I actually have three SCP tabs open right now. Some of the stuff on there is just so delightfully weird. These days I tend to stay with the tales, though. Some good writing in there.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Titan in the Playground

By the way Haluesen, you're out of cookies.

New Thread.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!