New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Gouger's Gulch (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    He bows in return and directs her to a low table with a steaming pot of tea and several cups. He offers her one and takes one for himself. "And, what is it you think I am?"
    Vira sighs calm, breathing a mild sigh out before she takes a sip of the tea. "I suppose I understand your position, if you are as I've come to suspect, you don't want to risk randomly blurting it out any more than I do." She takes another sip of her tea. "My childhood occurred on the Blessed Isle itself, so my whole early life I was brought up surrounded by one way of thinking. Then suddenly to have that certainty stripped in one, dramatic moment." She smiles, "Do you sir, know, what it is like to see your very family turn on you because of what you became?" She scoffs, "But I've accepted it, and no longer blame what I have become, as part of my journey." She sets down the teacup. "I have come to you following rumors of another Chosen of The Unconquered Sun," she says in a hushed tone. She sits, looking calm, awaiting his reaction, but inside making ready to bolt in an instant.
    UPDATE 11/8/2013- My little baby is here, I will post as I can.
    Update 9/13/2015- My second Baby Boy
    Update 1/25/2017- My Baby Girl is Born

"Schadenfreude is chocolate for the Soul. That's why ours are full of cavities." Davan, Something Positive

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

She looks over the edge of the cliff, checks the walls, the floor, and even looks up to see if there are any remnants of cloth, metal, blood or even scratching that looks recent.

Awareness: (6d10)[1][7][3][3][6][7](27)
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Iamyourking View Post
    You really do not want to know. I am going to follow up on some leads, send to my house when you have finished your examination. Upon his return, Serpent sends letters to his contacts in the Gulch looking for any information that he has not already found, sends the spider back to his library to see how common grey eyes are among southern Godblooded, and then dwells on the matter for some time; going over the situation in his head and looking for anything that could potentially help.
    He gets responses immediately, several people dressed all in black have been seen around town, but they bear no visible weapons. One of them is almost comically fat, the second is tall and rail-thin, and the third is a woman who (glossing over a few lurid descriptions) is very attractive. They've been seen, once he double-checks the notes, literally everywhere. Every building, every street, every side canyon used to dispose of garbage. How in Creation had he not seen them himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Gem_Knight View Post
    Vira sighs calm, breathing a mild sigh out before she takes a sip of the tea. "I suppose I understand your position, if you are as I've come to suspect, you don't want to risk randomly blurting it out any more than I do." She takes another sip of her tea. "My childhood occurred on the Blessed Isle itself, so my whole early life I was brought up surrounded by one way of thinking. Then suddenly to have that certainty stripped in one, dramatic moment." She smiles, "Do you sir, know, what it is like to see your very family turn on you because of what you became?" She scoffs, "But I've accepted it, and no longer blame what I have become, as part of my journey." She sets down the teacup. "I have come to you following rumors of another Chosen of The Unconquered Sun," she says in a hushed tone. She sits, looking calm, awaiting his reaction, but inside making ready to bolt in an instant.
    He nods as she speaks, listening carefully but keeping an eye on his students. "I am...aware of the people to whom you refer. And while I am flattered you think so, I am not one of them. I have already been tested by various Immaculate priests at various times in my life, and while I am not a Solar, I do have some of their power." He sets aside his tea. "My father was one of them, and I inherited a portion of his gifts. There are many like me in this town, with magical heritage. But misunderstandings occur because of my skills. I teach a martial style that specializes in fighting demons and other dark creatures, and it bears a strong similarity to many Solar magics. But Golden Jannisary Style is something anyone can learn. I am sorry I can't help you, it has been many long decades since I left home and I cannot say where my father could be now. But you are more than welcome to take your rest here, if you wish. The Gulch sees many strange and powerful visitors, give it a little time and what you seek may come to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    She looks over the edge of the cliff, checks the walls, the floor, and even looks up to see if there are any remnants of cloth, metal, blood or even scratching that looks recent.

Awareness: [roll0]
    Over the side of the cliff, she sees a small outcropping covered in sand, with what looks like footprints. No sane person would drop what looks like twenty feet down a cliff to land on such a small ledge, but they might hev stopped there while climbing up...

================================================== ===

Dalien arrives in the Gulch much later than the others, a small sandstorm is whipping through the canyons driving most residents in doors. He spies a large sign next to a door set in a cliff wall, "New arrivals here".
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."

4. - Top - End - #34

She squints down at the ledge, knowing full well an exalted could probably do it. "So... They either came up this way, or went down this way..." ((What is below the ledge?))

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Nasul pauses briefly as he notices the woman at the sight of the killing, then adopts an easy, if slightly concerned smile and approaches "So, what do you make of this? Why attack an arena worker? Also, who are you?". He glances around taking in the setting and attempting to get a decent hold on what he's looking at.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception + Awareness to spot small details and get a good idea of the current evidence (5d10)[4][10][3][6][4](27)

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

<Well, it's a lead. They may not be involved, but there is something very suspicious about them>. He shucks Burning Opal and changes clothes to something more unobtrusive, then goes out looking for these distinctive individuals himself. It is possible, if unlikely, that he somehow overlooked them but a dedicated search should turn them up.

3 successes on actively searching for them, 6 for spotting them or signs of their passage.
    Last edited by Iamyourking; 2013-08-30 at 01:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you to Ceika for the signature and avatar.

Read Sons of the Fallen here

7. - Top - End - #37

It was deliberate. It's purpose probably to either cause chaos, or shut down the arena. Most likely an attempt to make someone specific or a group of individuals easier targets. There is a ledge. She points in it's direction. I'm looking for anything that might have been left. Cloth, hair, bloody hand prints, shoe prints, scratches on the walls, floors... I may have to get down to that ledge to finish searching. She starts pacing, one hand on her head, thumb to chin, index and middle finger tips on her temple. She walks over to the ledge, and looks down at the footprints. Glaring at them as though that might force them to tell her who left them behind.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

<Well, it's a lead. They may not be involved, but there is something very suspicious about them>. He shucks Burning Opal and changes clothes to something more unobtrusive, then goes out looking for these distinctive individuals himself. It is possible, if unlikely, that he somehow overlooked them but a dedicated search should turn them up.

3 successes on actively searching for them, 6 for spotting them or signs of their passage.
    As he passes a saloon, he sees several men talking to...nothing. They're having an animated conversation with a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofSilence View Post
    Nasul pauses briefly as he notices the woman at the sight of the killing, then adopts an easy, if slightly concerned smile and approaches "So, what do you make of this? Why attack an arena worker? Also, who are you?". He glances around taking in the setting and attempting to get a decent hold on what he's looking at.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception + Awareness to spot small details and get a good idea of the current evidence [roll0]
    Being new, he couldn't really say what is normal for this place. But nothing jumps out at him...until he sees a gouge mark in the ceiling over the walkway, like an arrow had struck there.

It was deliberate. It's purpose probably to either cause chaos, or shut down the arena. Most likely an attempt to make someone specific or a group of individuals easier targets. There is a ledge. She points in it's direction. I'm looking for anything that might have been left. Cloth, hair, bloody hand prints, shoe prints, scratches on the walls, floors... I may have to get down to that ledge to finish searching. She starts pacing, one hand on her head, thumb to chin, index and middle finger tips on her temple. She walks over to the ledge, and looks down at the footprints. Glaring at them as though that might force them to tell her who left them behind.
    As she paces, she sees something move on the cliff face. Or...shift somehow? It's as if the rock in a small area changes ever so slightly depending on the angle of the viewer. Someone standing still would never have seen it.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

It was almost midnight when Dalien arrived in town. He usually traveled at night, when the moon's shadow provides protection. There was something in the air he found familiar, something he hasn't felt for a very long time.
    "I hope I am not late." He whispers to himself as he follows the sign that hopefully leads to an inn.
    Last edited by Philemonite; 2013-08-31 at 10:48 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

10. - Top - End - #40

He nods as she speaks, listening carefully but keeping an eye on his students. "I am...aware of the people to whom you refer. And while I am flattered you think so, I am not one of them. I have already been tested by various Immaculate priests at various times in my life, and while I am not a Solar, I do have some of their power." He sets aside his tea. "My father was one of them, and I inherited a portion of his gifts. There are many like me in this town, with magical heritage. But misunderstandings occur because of my skills. I teach a martial style that specializes in fighting demons and other dark creatures, and it bears a strong similarity to many Solar magics. But Golden Jannisary Style is something anyone can learn. I am sorry I can't help you, it has been many long decades since I left home and I cannot say where my father could be now. But you are more than welcome to take your rest here, if you wish. The Gulch sees many strange and powerful visitors, give it a little time and what you seek may come to you."
    "I'm sorry if I've inconvenienced you in any way then," she gives a small bow. "You mentioned not knowing where your father is, but have any others come seeking you, mistaking your aura as I did?"

"Schadenfreude is chocolate for the Soul. That's why ours are full of cavities." Davan, Something Positive

11. - Top - End - #41

She tries to get a better look at it by changing angles, and positions. "A cave opening?"

((Lol, hey Ryvurg, good thing Shield Maiden isn't here, or Alannah wouldn't stand a chance as champion of the arena.))

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Serpent stops to listen long enough to get an idea of what they are discussing and then tries to surreptitiously brush past them and touch whoever they are talking to, so as to determine if it is intangible or just invisible. 5 successes, and they take a -3 to their attempt to detect him.
    Last edited by Iamyourking; 2013-08-31 at 05:15 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Nasul frown as his eyes are drawn towards the gouge mark. <Not many bows could do something like that...>. He walks closer and attempts to examine the gouge, trying to determine of there is still an arrow head within, and if not, at least what type of projectile left the mark.

"Hey, lady. You said you were looking for clue's. I think I found marks left by whatever weapon was used to attack the worker." . He looks for anything that might allow him to get a closer look at the mark, and failing that, looks over at the "cave" that was mentioned.

14. - Top - End - #44

"There is also a ledge with footprints. You'll have to excuse me fore my rudeness, but get back and stand still, or I'll be forced to restrain you." She moves to check the grooves, and sends the gaurd to see about getting a ladder to get closer and check for any chips, splinters, filings or shards in the marks.

Preparing to use her combo 'Over The Wall' to send him over the cliff.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2013-09-01 at 12:29 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

"There is also a ledge with footprints. You'll have to excuse me fore my rudeness, but get back and stand still, or I'll be forced to restrain you." She moves to check the grooves, and sends the gaurd to see about getting a ladder to get closer and check for any chips, splinters, filings or shards in the marks.

Preparing to use her combo 'Over The Wall' to send him over the cliff.
    She finds nothing amiss on the cliff itself, but the strange distortion on the rocks is still there.

Nasul frown as his eyes are drawn towards the gouge mark. <Not many bows could do something like that...>. He walks closer and attempts to examine the gouge, trying to determine of there is still an arrow head within, and if not, at least what type of projectile left the mark.

"Hey, lady. You said you were looking for clue's. I think I found marks left by whatever weapon was used to attack the worker." . He looks for anything that might allow him to get a closer look at the mark, and failing that, looks over at the "cave" that was mentioned.
    Upon closer inspection, the gouge mark is from a vertical impact, the shot was fired almost straight up.

Serpent stops to listen long enough to get an idea of what they are discussing and then tries to surreptitiously brush past them and touch whoever they are talking to, so as to determine if it is intangible or just invisible. 5 successes, and they take a -3 to their attempt to detect him.
    He definitely feels something there, an invisible but tangible presence, but apparently visible to others. Whoever these people are, could they have tailored their defenses against him? After he passes, the men speak louder. "Don't go, I was going to but you a drink." "What's the rush?" Must be the woman.

"I'm sorry if I've inconvenienced you in any way then," she gives a small bow. "You mentioned not knowing where your father is, but have any others come seeking you, mistaking your aura as I did?"
    "Oh yes, I have been interrogated by Wyld Hunts many times." He speaks casually, but it's doubtful it was a casual conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    It was almost midnight when Dalien arrived in town. He usually traveled at night, when the moon's shadow provides protection. There was something in the air he found familiar, something he hasn't felt for a very long time.
    "I hope I am not late." He whispers to himself as he follows the sign that hopefully leads to an inn.
    Half the town is made of of inns of some variety, and he's easily able to find a room alongside a mercenary group who look like they're about to leave town.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

<I may not be able to see her, but perhaps I can track her in some other way.> He attempts to pinpoint what direction she is going by listening for the sound of footsteps or breathing and paying attention to people moving out of her way, with three successes. He then sends the spider back to his library to look for charms or artifacts that can block a specific person from perceiving someone.
    Last edited by Iamyourking; 2013-09-01 at 03:24 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47

Alannah frowns in thought, and checks the lignment of the marking with the blood. If it was a banked shot... She looks around for any similar markings, indication that it had been fired indirectly using objects to 'bounce' the projectile to the target.

She then sends the guard to get a rope so she can check the ledge and the unusual portion of the cliff.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

"Excuse me? I arrive here, seeking to aid a wounded man gain justice for himself, and you threaten me for little to no reason? If you wish to give you space for your perusal of that outcropping, you need merely ask." He does carefully give her space, but continues to examine about the scene, before leaving to continue speaking with other workers in the area. "I realize it may be hard to pick out, but have there been any particularly unusual individuals in town lately? Particularly in the last day or two?"

19. - Top - End - #49

"I don't know you, and I can tell you're not from here... so for all I know, you're the one that did this. I've no reason to trust you, I don't know you."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

"That is absolutely true, and I apologize for my familiarity. I arrived on a caravan earlier today, and heard of the attack in a local establishment. Truly, I felt compelled to attempt to aid the unfortunate fellow, and since I am no healer, I thought to seek justice for him. If you refuse any aid I could offer, so be it, I shall attempt to help him on my own, but I do point out, it was not I who immediately threatened you upon arrival."

Nasul grimaces, but continues "I have nothing to hide in this matter, but I will not stand idle when men are assaulted and left for dead."

He turns and leaves at this, seeking to continue his questioning of the workers.

21. - Top - End - #51

"You wax unnecessarily poetic. I am not necessarily opposed to your assistance. I also do not make threats. Almost anyone in this town knows my name, and they'll tell you the same. Since you want to help, you can check the ledge, or look for other places where a projectile may have bounced, or deflected. But do not get close to me without telling me first. If I am startled, or caught unaware, I won't hesitate."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2013-09-02 at 05:02 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

22. - Top - End - #52

"Oh yes, I have been interrogated by Wyld Hunts many times." He speaks casually, but it's doubtful it was a casual conversation.
    "Actually I was referring to other Chosen of the Sun asking you; but that's terrible you would have to deal with the Wyld Hunts. I do find it strange that if they found you they didn't slay you anyway for being what you are, they can be real petty like that," Vira scoffs.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

<I may not be able to see her, but perhaps I can track her in some other way.> He attempts to pinpoint what direction she is going by listening for the sound of footsteps or breathing and paying attention to people moving out of her way, with three successes. He then sends the spider back to his library to look for charms or artifacts that can block a specific person from perceiving someone.
    He sees an occasional scuff in the sand or someone stepping aside for a person that's not there, it's fairly easy to follow them.

Alannah frowns in thought, and checks the lignment of the marking with the blood. If it was a banked shot... She looks around for any similar markings, indication that it had been fired indirectly using objects to 'bounce' the projectile to the target.

She then sends the guard to get a rope so she can check the ledge and the unusual portion of the cliff.
    She can't see any way an arrow could have deflected off something to get that angle...unless it was fired from the edge of the cliff itself, from someone below the lip of the rock.

"That is absolutely true, and I apologize for my familiarity. I arrived on a caravan earlier today, and heard of the attack in a local establishment. Truly, I felt compelled to attempt to aid the unfortunate fellow, and since I am no healer, I thought to seek justice for him. If you refuse any aid I could offer, so be it, I shall attempt to help him on my own, but I do point out, it was not I who immediately threatened you upon arrival."

Nasul grimaces, but continues "I have nothing to hide in this matter, but I will not stand idle when men are assaulted and left for dead."

He turns and leaves at this, seeking to continue his questioning of the workers.
    All the workers who had been present during the attack were killed, the only survivor is still unconscious.

"Actually I was referring to other Chosen of the Sun asking you; but that's terrible you would have to deal with the Wyld Hunts. I do find it strange that if they found you they didn't slay you anyway for being what you are, they can be real petty like that," Vira scoffs.
    "I have met a handful of others like my father over the years."

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Serpent keeps following the tracks, using his Arcane Fate to keep from being noticed, and waits for the spider to get back.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55

She shimmies down the rope, once it is secured to one of the buildings supports, to examine the ledge and the odd spot on the cliff side.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

26. - Top - End - #56

"I have met a handful of others like my father over the years."
    Vira nods, "Do you know where any of them went?"

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

To clarify, Nasul was trying to find other workers to learn about the injured man and the others who died, as well as attempting to determine local events the murder might be attempting to influence.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

Serpent keeps following the tracks, using his Arcane Fate to keep from being noticed, and waits for the spider to get back.
    The tracks head into a small side canyon used for storage. The spider returns. Grey eyes are very common among ghost-blooded and uncommon among fae-blooded. But then, those with Fair Folk ancestry rarely follow patterns.

She shimmies down the rope, once it is secured to one of the buildings supports, to examine the ledge and the odd spot on the cliff side.
    The ledge is large enough to stand on, but she comes face to face with the odd distortion. It's some kind of shell, covered in mirrors that mimic the color of the surrounding stone. Behind it is a tunnel into the cliff face, barely big enough to crawl into.

Vira nods, "Do you know where any of them went?"
    He sighs. "A great many went into the afterlife, the Realm is relentless..."

To clarify, Nasul was trying to find other workers to learn about the injured man and the others who died, as well as attempting to determine local events the murder might be attempting to influence.
    Information is scarce, they were bought as slaves to work in the town and most of the free people didn't give them a second thought. The other slaves refuse to speak about it, they're terrified they might be next.

29. - Top - End - #59

Having no armor or other encumbrances to slow or hinder her, she heads into the tunnel.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

He keeps up his pursuit, keeping an eye open to see if any more sets of footprints join the woman, with two successes.
    Last edited by Iamyourking; 2013-09-10 at 03:48 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show