1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Fallout SotC/Fate Game Character Creation and Setting Discussion [Invite Only]

So, here we are. We'll be using the Spirit of the Century with some modifications. For now assume RAW, if you can properly justify things in your backstory, bar the 1900s fluffing. The exception to that is Resources and Mysteries, which we'll be discussing below.

For house-ruling special powers, stunts, or other features we'll discuss anything suitable for your character concept as coming at a cost of fate refresh. E.g. Ghoul radiation resistance.

As a base weapons list we'll run with the New Vegas roster, including the DLC content. Special rounds with effects will exist.

The weapon roster effects that occur to me are weapon damage, range, stunts linked to the weapon, and maybe for the truly special weapons one or more bonus fate points to spend on said stunts.

Now, onto region creation. We'll be borrowing the city creation from the Dresden Files RPG Fate system, but first we need to decide on whether the game is going to be set near to, or in, any of the regions already covered in canon - with corresponding crossover - or entirely new.

Some weapon qualities being considered are

Spoiler
    Show
    Sniper
    Shotgun/Scatter
    Laser
    Plasma
    Armor Piercing
    Chainsaw
    Pneumatic
    Rapid Fire
    Flaming
    Silenced
    Chimmy made the avatar.

Insanity is checking the IC twice and expecting a different result.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout SotC/Fate Game Character Creation and Setting Discussion [Invite Only]

We'll see what loot there is to be havin' round these parts. Long as none of you try cheatin' a man out of his fair share I suspect we'll get along fine.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout SotC/Fate Game Character Creation and Setting Discussion [Invite Only]

Cheat? I'd never cheat someone. Cheating implies breaking rules. I broke no rules. The rules were clearly stated, they accepted them. No complaining. That's one of the rules they agreed to.

Is there an official sheet, or an otherwise popular one that is used?

Stealing cgrela's sheet layout

Lilita Vista

Description
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Lilita Nichole Vista
    Appearance: Red head, always in formal attire (dark blazer, white undershirt, slacks, matched tie), wire frame glasses (better than contacts in that they keep you formal looking)
    Spoiler
    Show
    http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...view&id=869028

That but with shorter hair, basically

Personality: Strongly independent. Analytical and organized almost to a fault. Ruthless in dealing with those considered weaker, expendable or a target.

Crunch
    Spoiler
    Show

Concept: Faustian Deal Writer, The Chess Master

Aspects
    Obsessive-Compulsive
    "I Don't Believe in Guns"
    Machiavellian
    Not "Just a Girl"
    Always Looking for Trouble
    "Today: Illinois, Tomorrow: America!"
    Technique Beats Brute Force
    "And That's How I Accidentally Joined the Legion"
    I Know a Guy
    Read the Fine Print

Skills
    Superb (+5) Empathy
    Great (+4) Contacting, Resolve
    Good (+3) Fists, Academics, Leadership
    Fair (+2) Deceit, Rapport, Slight of Hand, Alertness
    Average (+1) Athletics, Gambling, Endurance, Resources, Survival

Stunts
    1 Martial Arts
    2 The Honest Lie
    3 Flow Like Water
    4 Clever Facade
    5 Hit Them Where it Hurts

Physical Stress: 0/6
    Mental Stress: 0/7

Background
    Spoiler
    Show
    Phase 1: "So, who are you? Where did you come from?"
    Lilita Vista. I was born into the Midwestern Brotherhood. Mother and Father would best be described as "of average utility to the Brotherhood." Not amazingly useful, but they knew their place and did their job well. Rather ideal citizens in that respect. I didn't get along with other kids for a while. While they were out playing Militia and Raiders, I was collecting bugs, counting trees or maybe the number of blades of grass from a single plant. It was my thing, I guess. When I was ten, my parents died in an attack by some raiders who live out west, apparently. Call themselves the Blasters or something. Apparently they used a lot of high explosives, so it was apt. House was demolished. I was off at school at the time, so I had no idea for some time. They don't report who was lost, just a number... It was rough.

Aspects: Obsessive-Compulsive, "I Don't Believe in Guns"

Phase 2: "If you don't mind me asking, what was growing up like?"
    Well, I did always want to do more with my life than what my parents did. That's fine, it's encouraged, even. The problem is, it's hard to become a leader in an authoritarian society. For some reason, it's almost like they'd rather keep the classes separated with no intermingling. Odd. However, there are little doors to the upper class, if you are good at looking. One such door is being so amazingly good at what is desired in a leader that they can't help but notice you... The idea came from some old, post war book that I had come across when I was about... seven? Yeah, around then. It was supposed to be about princes. By the second page, it was evident that it was decidedly not a story book, but I'd be damned if she wasn't going to finish a book that I opened! It was... It was something. I kept the book hidden. It was evidently not snapped up by the police when it should have been.

My mother was shocked when the day I had finished it (I was nine by then), I asked to go into the military training school. I had always told them that I hated the prospect of being out there, fighting ghouls and bandits. However, though I never mentioned this to here, many leaders in the Brotherhood had started out as lowly grunts. It was either that or be born to a powerful leader, and the latter wasn't going to happen any time soon. They finally agreed. I was showing initiative for something at least. Besides, I wasn't going to be a gunman or anything. Well, I thought.

Aspects: Machiavellian, Not "Just a Girl"

Phase 3: "You thought? What happened at the school?"
    Well, apparently capability leanings don't factor in to where you get assigned. At first anyways. Everyone goes through basic. Guys, girls, scrawny, bulky, smart and dumb. It weeds out those that aren't diligent. It's lie when a story kills off a bunch of minor, named characters with just enough back story to seem like they'll be important. It gets the message across: "This is serious business, and nobody cares what your story is. You perform or you die." About a quarter quit over the course of that. Not a lot of deaths, maybe one or two from sheer stupidity, but a lot of injuries.

After that, it was a lot better. Basic was also an aptitude test of sorts. What are the strengths, weaknesses and traits of these students? I still remember the sheet they posted. Big list of names, with all the score reports for every student on the wall.
    "Positive: Diligent worker. Excellent planning potential. Quick on feet and in movement. Potential in unarmed fighting."
    "Negatives: Refuses to pick up a gun. Lacks cooperative tendencies. Picky. Unwilling to make personal sacrifice. Responds poorly to loud noise."
    "Other: Ruthless."
    It was funny. The only "other" trait they put up was that: "Ruthless." No explanation why. Other traits had examples listed of their being displayed. I dropped a gun because the recoil hurt my hand, I kicked the ass of one of the biggest guys in the school in an unarmed fight that, officially, he started. But ruthless had no explanation. It was just a "general behavior" observation.

Aspects: Always Looking for Trouble, "Today: Illinois, Tomorrow: America!"

Phase 4: "Interesting. So what happened after the training academy?"
    We had an assignment to investigate some tribes that were doing a lot of trading with the Legion, the old Brotherhood and the Republic out West. Nothing inherently hostile, but things could go wrong, which of course they did. Apparently they were doing more than trading. We didn't state who were were, thank goodness. We'd have been shot then and there.

Aspects: Technique Beats Brute Force, "And That's How I Accidentally Joined the Legion"

Phase 5, A Helping Hand: Placeholder
    Placeholder

Aspects: I Know a Guy, Read the Fine Print
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2013-08-23 at 07:58 PM.
    Utsuho Reiuji avatar by linklele

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show

Jehoash Kelvin in Shadows by BluesEclipse

Cain Treblinka in Ambitions by Eshkigal

Zoe Moranai in Defiance of the Forgotten by IrnBruAddict

Midnight in Shadows of Mystery by TheSapientOne

4. - Top - End - #4

BlackDragon

It's not DFRPG but its a similar system and I found the fallout games to be fun so I'll give this a shot. Should I read the fate source book or do the DFRPG books do a good enough job explaining the system. meanwhile I'll decide what I"m going to play (what fractions can we pull from for backstory).
    PTA Character Sheets

DFRPG Vegas status update.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stress:
    Mental:[] []
    Physical: [] [] [] []
    Social: [] []
    Hunger: [] [] [] [] +
    Consequences:
    Mild:
    Moderate:
    Severe:
    Fate points:5
    Refresh: 4

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Is there an official sheet, or an otherwise popular one that is used?
    Not to my knowledge, but if you do want to use a Spirit of the Century sheet, don't feel the need to base your aspects on the phases or prompt questions. Just get some ideas for the ten aspects and, if you want, your skills pyramid.

Here are some sample sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag81 View Post
    It's not DFRPG but its a similar system and I found the fallout games to be fun so I'll give this a shot. Should I read the fate source book or do the DFRPG books do a good enough job explaining the system. meanwhile I'll decide what I"m going to play (what fractions can we pull from for backstory).
    You should probably have a read of Spirit of the Century. The system has the same base, but it plays differently, and skills/stunts are - obviously - different. As for factions? That's part of why the thread is up at this early stage. I want to see what tone and where people want to play.

If you could all have a look at the DFRPG city creation and drop in suggestions for anything you want included under the Themes/Threats, Status Quo, Faces and Locations system, that would be ideal. Just remove the reference to the supernatural and the rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Starts on page three of this.
    Chimmy made the avatar.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

NAME

Description
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

Crunch
    Spoiler
    Show

Concept: Heavy-gunner engineer and demolitions expert

Aspects

Skills
    Superb Engineering
    Great Science, Guns
    Good Might, Alertness, Drive
    Fair Burglary, Endurance, Stealth, Weapons
    Average Rapport, Athletics, Resolve, Survival, Resources

Stunts
    Demolitions (Engineering)
    Hand-eye Coordination (Guns)
    Bounce Back (Endurance)
    One Hand on the Wheel (Drive)
    Universal Gadget (Engineering)

Background
    Spoiler
    Show
    Phase 1, Childhood: The Life Techno-Nomadic
    Placeholder

Aspects:

Phase 2, Upbringing: Industrial Might
    Placeholder

Aspects:

Phase 3, Wanderings and Settlings: Placeholder
    Placeholder

Aspects:

Phase 4, First Big Adventure: Placeholder
    Placeholder

Aspects:

Placeholder

Aspects:

Formerly known as cgrela.

Recruiting for L5R 4e: Let's Build a Village!

7. - Top - End - #7

Nice sheet there, cgrela.

Since backstory discussion has already turned to references to the Legion and NCR, can everyone please leave a vote post on the location, tone, etc of the game? So we know whether ThreeDog or President Kimball can or cannot be part of the backstory.
    Chimmy made the avatar.

8. - Top - End - #8

Reserving Post
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by cgrela View Post
    His power grows a hundredfold! We are led into ruination! Only missile-pants equipped cyborg ninjas can save us now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Tarem View Post
    An Eva/ninja sounds a bit counter-intuitive.

"BE QUIET! I'M TRYING TO SNEAK UP ON THEM!"
    Quote Originally Posted by babel_matrix View Post
    *changes thread subscription from Instant to Daily*

That's enough e-mails about robot ninjas.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

I hate to give a cop-out answer, but I don't really have a strong preference. Blasted city wasteland sounds fine with me, so I can dig Chicago, but I could have fun pretty much anywhere, I think.

I'll work up a protosheet and edit it into my first post when I have something worth looking at.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Mirror View Post
    I hate to give a cop-out answer, but I don't really have a strong preference. Blasted city wasteland sounds fine with me, so I can dig Chicago, but I could have fun pretty much anywhere, I think.

I'll work up a protosheet and edit it into my first post when I have something worth looking at.
    As long as there isn't DESERT EVERYWHERE, the same.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Some random ideas for weapon qualities, will update as I think of stuff and hear criticism.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sniper- FP spent on improving attacks made with a sniper weapon grant an additional +1 to the attack roll. Tagged aspects do not benefit from the sniper quality.

Plasma- Plasma weapons inflict an additional fragile aspect upon the target whenever they deal physical stress. The aspect should have a name suggestive of the effects of plasma weaponry, such as “minor burn” or “searing pain” or "boiled eyeball".

Laser-

Scatter-

Chain-

Flaming- A flaming weapon that successfully deals damage sets the target on fire. A person on fire takes 1 stress at the end of each of its turns that ignores armor. The person may make an average Athletics test to douse the flames as a supplemental action, or may gain +2 to that check if it is done as a full action.

Explosives-

Piercing X- Attacks with the piercing quality ignore up to X points of armor. Most weapons or ammunition with this quality have a lower weapon rating than comparable non-piercing varieties, making their use something of a gamble.

Rapid Fire- Weapons with the rapid fire quality can increase their lethality at the cost of accuracy and ammunition consumption. You may choose to use such a weapon to make an auto-burst attack, which decreases the attack result by one but increases the weapon rating of the attack by 2. Weapons used in this firing mode may, instead of increasing the weapon rating, target every person in a zone, still applying the attack penalty but using the same result for every target affected.
    Last edited by Steel Mirror; 2013-08-19 at 02:39 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12

BlackDragon

Really got to get the hang of subscribing to things I'm interested in... Also looking At A BoS reference in backstory but since they were in both games (fallout 3 and NV) shouldn't be to much of a problem. Personally I vote for something more north (Idaho Montana area) maybe Boise but of course that means we would need to build our own fractions and events which might take longer.

There's that tone word again still not sure quite what you guys mean by it but I'm really up for anything as long as it makes sense.

Also I'm lazy and don't feel like editing

NAME

Description
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

Crunch
    Spoiler
    Show
    Concept:

Aspects

Skills
    Superb (1)
    Great (2)
    Good (4)
    Fair (4)
    Average (5)

Stunts

Background
    Spoiler
    Show
    Phase 1, Childhood: Placeholder
    Placeholder

Aspects:

Phase 2, Upbringing: Placeholder
    Placeholder

Aspects:

Phase 3, Wanderings and Settlings: Placeholder
    Placeholder

Aspects:

Phase 4, First Big Adventure: Placeholder
    Placeholder

Aspects:

Placeholder

Aspects:
    Last edited by Cormag81; 2013-08-20 at 02:43 AM.
    PTA Character Sheets

Spoiler
    Show
    Stress:
    Consequences:
    Mild:
    Moderate:
    Severe:

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Tone meaning serious, gritty, grimdark, heroic, comedy, realistic, light hearted, etc. I personally lean away from gritty and such. About similar tone to the Fallout games seems safe. Things aren't perfect, but babies aren't on the menu in cities and the world wasn't clearly designed by a cynic with trust issues (just your average cynic).

Montana would be good, I think.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14

At the moment I'm leaning towards a game in Chicago. The Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel, plus some factors in the location, make it a little easier for me to think up factions.

But there are possibilities for Montanna. I'd think something similar to Dead Hearts/Zion, in terms of the environment. It was far less densely population than Illinois was, and less likely to be nuked so heavily. So there's less environmental damage, but also less pre-war goodies. (What was there are accessible has been stripped clean and is already in someone's collection, unless there was good reason for them not to want to/be able to take it.) Likely there would be more tribes, some NCR presence.

Chicago proper is likely dominated by the Midwestern Brotherhood. They wouldn't have gotten the Good End in this continuity, with control over the traditional Fallout Robot Army. They aren't sadistic, but they're borderline facist/authoritarian, regarding those not born into the brotherhood as expendable and unreliable even as they make far more extensive use of them than any other Brotherhood. Play has more high technology and environmental dangers.

I have ideas for factions that I can fit into either, so neither is impossible.

EDIT: Chicago was favoured on Skype.
    Last edited by Mr Stereo1; 2013-08-21 at 04:59 PM.
    Chimmy made the avatar.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Awesome. That actually helps me a lot.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16

BlackDragon

Guess my Colorado idea is a little late then :P. would it be possible for me to play a sailor from Europe in Chicago (if that where we end up) currently it's possible to sail from europe to chicago it just might not make much sense after a nueclear war. If you don't want to deal with that I understand I just thought it would be cool.
    Last edited by Cormag81; 2013-08-21 at 07:34 PM.
    PTA Character Sheets

Spoiler
    Show
    Stress:
    Consequences:
    Mild:
    Moderate:
    Severe:

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

Could be decended from foreigners who came just before the war.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Slight double post, but with setting stuff at least.

Was thinking of having Caesar's Legion and the NCR having extended a fair deal, passing the Colorado (since creating whole new factions is effort). Legion is more to the south, NCR controlling most of the northwest. They were the biggest group. Small raider groups similar to the powder gangers would be common, due to being forced out by more powerful organizations, with a few hold outs in some areas.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19

Core Weapon Qualities/Mechanics

Spoiler
    Show

Ammunition X – Represents the number of rounds or amount of energy a given weapon holds in combat. Different attacks and weapon qualities consume ammunition at different rates. Reloading a weapon consumes at least a complementary action.

Bulk X – The weapon is heavier than the average man can handle. If your might, including stunt or power bonuses applicable to might, is not equal or greater than the Bulk rating of the weapon you take a penalty equal to the difference to any attack rolls with said weapon.

Weapon Rating: 1-5 for Guns, 1-6 for Energy Weapons, Melee 1-5, Explosives 3-12

Current list of qualities that is going to expand as needed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sniper- FP spent on improving attacks made with a sniper weapon grant an additional +1 to the attack roll. Tagged aspects do not benefit from the sniper quality.

Plasma- Plasma weapons inflict an additional fragile aspect upon the target whenever they deal physical stress. The aspect should have a name suggestive of the effects of plasma weaponry, such as “minor burn” or “searing pain” or "boiled eyeball".

Laser- Laser weapons inflict an additional 1 physical stress to any unarmoured targets, and can extend this bonus to armoured targets when a fate point is spent on the attack roll.

Scatter- If the attack is made during a turn in which a complementary action is made, roll 1d2. On 2 the attack misses it's intended target and strikes elsewhere in the zone. A fate point can be spent to avoid this if it is spent before the scatter d2 is rolled.

Chain- For each turn the chain weapon successfully attacks an opponent, reduce their Armour Rating by 1.

Flaming- A flaming weapon that successfully deals damage sets the target on fire. A person on fire takes 1 stress at the end of each of its turns that ignores armor. The person may make an average Athletics test to douse the flames as a supplemental action, or may gain +2 to that check if it is done as a full action.

Explosive X - Explosive attacks do damage to the zone ajacent to their target at a reduced weapon rating.

Flashy – This weapon draws more attention than most weapons when used. Takes a significant penalty to stealth and opponent's gain a bonus to alertness.

Piercing X- Attacks with the piercing quality ignore up to X points of armor. Most weapons or ammunition with this quality have a lower weapon rating than comparable non-piercing varieties, making their use something of a gamble.

Rapid Fire- Weapons with the rapid fire quality can increase their lethality at the cost of accuracy and ammunition consumption. You may choose to use such a weapon to make an auto-burst attack, which decreases the attack result by one but increases the weapon rating of the attack by 2. Weapons used in this firing mode may, instead of increasing the weapon rating, target every person in a zone, still applying the attack penalty but using the same result for every target affected.

Long Reload: Weapons with this quality take an entire round (a full action) to reload.

Physical consequences are refluffed as 'almost got hurt'. Mechanically these work the same way, with a 'shocked' or 'on the backfoot' taggable aspect taking the place of whatever you would have chosen as your consequence. The lesser the consequence the faster it will refresh.

In addition you have a 'true' consequences track. Once the 'luck' track is used up, or maybe if you want to conserve the higher 'luck' consequences, you can resort to this. Remember though, that I'll be treating them a lot less gently than the SotC RAW for a less pulpy feel. They can and will be tagged more than once if an activity would be hindered by the injury.

Social and Mental consequences are RAW.

Chems will be, for the most part, using the DFRPG powers. When consumed take a mild mental consequence related to the drug's effects, or spend a fate point to deal with the drug's side effects. If you can't take a mild consequence and are unwilling to spend a fate point, progress to Moderate or higher consequences. If you already have one of the below abilities through character generation or equipment, gain the next rank on the Inhuman/Supernatural/Mythic scale.

Spoiler
    Show
    Jet grants Inhuman Speed

Buffout grants Inhuman Strength

Med X grants Inhuman Toughness

Super Stimpacks grant Inhuman Recovery

Stimpacks, Mentats and Psycho are TBD

For factions, I've drifted further from the DFRPG city creation process than I'd have been happy with. For now, here's the roughest of the rough drafts in case anyone wants to object or ask for changes to make their concepts fit better/include something cool they've thought of.

Spoiler
    Show
    Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel: The brotherhood controls almost all of Chicago proper, and a good share of Illinois. They maintain a draconian regime in their territory, regarding the local population as expendable resources in their pursuit of progress. Despite this, or because of it, they have managed to establish a great deal of infrastructure and a military-industrial complex that rivals anything else in the Wasteland bar the NCR.

Their big problem is that their subjects, particularly their most recent conquests, have little love for them. On paper the Brotherhood is in the strongest position of any faction in the region.

The Horse Lords: A horde of semi-civilized riders from the south. They ride genetically altered or mutated horses that are to horses what Yao guai are to bears. They're opportunistic raiders and ruthless conquerors to those on their borders, but provide stability and the rule of law to the settlements that submit to them. Think something similar to the Mongols, expect with post-apocalyptic college football jocks as the horde and college professors as shaman/wise men advisors.

They have less pre-war tech and production than the brotherhood, with a significantly lower level of technology employed on the whole, but their holdings can and do produce all sorts of equipment in varying quantities. They possess an educated psuedo-priesthood descended from the academics of the original college who understands pre-war technology, and maintain a good level of expertise within the Horse Lords' territory.

The Lord's Guard: A feudal society descended from an arrangement between surviving members of the national guard and the Amish communities of Illinois. It possesses a martial class descended from the enlisted soldiers of the remnant, a peasant class descended from the Amish (who have broadly maintained their traditions) and others brought under the rule of the Guard, and a noble class composed of the surviving politicians, officers and intellectuals.

They have a moderately harsh caste system, with the workers being barred from taking up arms or dealing with technology, but there is much less conflict internally than might be expected due to the Amish culture absorbing most other groups brought under the Guard's authority. A rather low technological level among the peasantry, but a well developed infrastructure and economy for the wasteland. The noble/educated class maintains their power partly through limiting anyone else's access to advanced technology, but manages to keep it's forces equipped with inferior derivatives of it's pre-war equipment. For now.

Anyway, that's what I've gotten to for now. I'm very open to criticism on the mechanics or setting, and I'm hoping for some suggestions/proposals on minor factions for the latter. At the moment I'm considering having three big factions, and a host of minors, so suggestions are - as I said - welcome.
    Chimmy made the avatar.

20. - Top - End - #20

BlackDragon

Either I completely missed something in the games or I misunderstood something cause I thought all the clans came out of vaults and anyone who wasn't in a vault during the war was either killed or turned into a ghoul. Can someone clarify for me plz.
    PTA Character Sheets

Spoiler
    Show
    Stress:
    Consequences:
    Mild:
    Moderate:
    Severe:

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

There were enough vaults that one of them ending like that is possible.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22

Seriously? That was literal canon?

I can edit it if you want, I guess. Seems kind of boring, but if it's canon.
    Chimmy made the avatar.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, he did say the area was supposed to have been not hit nearly as hat as others.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24

Chicago itself was as large a target as any notable city, but you can't nuke everything, and the Fallout universe has plenty of anti-radiation options.

I was thinking of it as more of a breakdown of society thing. That there wasn't enough to go around and people started fighting desperately for what they needed, and by the time things had settled down, the survivors were utterly traumatized. Hence the collapse into the raider tribes we see, outside of a few exceptions.
    Chimmy made the avatar.

25. - Top - End - #25

BlackDragon

If thats the story we are playing with it's cool with me, it opens up more options for characters.That was just my impression of the canon. I'll start work with my character tonight.
    PTA Character Sheets

Spoiler
    Show
    Stress:
    Consequences:
    Mild:
    Moderate: