2. Varient.

Some homebrew and the like.

3. Players.

Just the one thank-you.

4. What's the gaming medium?

OOTS board

5. Experience level?

1st, gestalt.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

None.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

I don't mind, all you have to do is either ask and check if I know it or give me some kind of a like so that I can learn as much about the class as possible. Oh, but a warning, the artificer class in Eberron tends to annoy me and I get to be a bit cruel of a dm when a player picks it.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

Human or half-human. No templates for now.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

4d6b3, I will have you rerol the set if I think it is crappy.
    Hp max at first, roll alt better side of your gestalt and if that is less than half the lower side, roll the second and take the better of the two.
    - I know it usually isn't done that way, but rolling a 1 on a barbarian/wizard is just annoying, this gives you a second chance.

10. Alignment?

Pick a neutral, and no alignment restrictions on classes.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

No multiclassing penalties. Don't multi-class something new every level or anything ridiculous like that, but I don't mind a little multi-classing.

12. Rolls.

Roll here, I forget sometimes or don't bother when my internet is acting up (somethings up with my computer, I think I know what it is, but fixing it would be expensive), but I'll try to do most rolls here.

13. New rules. (most won't take effect until the game gets underway, but I'll keep tabs of all the rules on the first OOC post.)

1. Regarding skills.
    a. Hide and move silently are now stealth.
    b. Listen and spot are now perception and all the senses will use that skill.
    c. Open lock is now part of Disable device.
    d. Ask me about feats and such that involve skills before selecting them.
    2. Spells.
    a. Cantrips and Orisons do not require you to use spells per day when casting them, as such wizards no longer have all 0-level spells in their books automatically at first level.
    b. Upon learning any spell that deals elemental damage (i.e. fireball can become a sphere of cold and lightning bolt can become acid spray. I suggest you be more clever with the naming than I), you can learn it again as a different element, just give it a different name that makes sense.
    I. just remember that this only includes Fire, Electricity, Acid or cold.
    II. Also, you must have access to at least one spell of the new type before you change a spell to suit your needs.

More to come, I just got off work and can't quite remember everything.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

Barebones requirement, personality would be useful, skip description for now.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?

That is partially dependent on you, once I get a handle of your temperament, I will do my best to match it.

16. Restrictions?

Not really.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Out of place (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by flagisthief View Post
    Edit- awesome picture, kind of want to give you a psudodragon now.
    One of my favorite book characters. ... and a picture I found by chance, after typing 'rogue d&d' into google...
    As to pseudodragon, I might grab Familiar feats anyway, just to fit to the picture (I am weird like that)

Christopher Vale - just putting it here.

Just so you know, my last changes was putting few ranks into knowledge skills.

“No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

“Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Note to self- invest in Sense Motive at next level up...

“No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

― Steven Brust, Dzur

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

That would probably be very helpful.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

Been a long day, I'll post if I can before the end, but my next post might not be until tomorrow since I don't have time to think up a reply.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, no problem, no need to hurry. Have some rest, eat something and if you have time post.
    (better a relaxed and happy DM, than a bloodthirsty and furious tired and hungry one)

― Steven Brust

― Steven Brust, Dzur