New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 7 - Cat Herders Wanted

Green Fields - Reina

Reina does have to stop and watch Felandria for a moment. I'm sure it's just her size and not her incredible beauty. Yeah...
    She may miss half of Mag's comic speech though before returning her attention to him.

"Like mechanical grasshopper drones that clean dangerous microbes from the home environment and play a particularly soothing melody as they do, perhaps with a selection of melodious choices?" Reina thinks out loud from off the top of her head. "An innovation in sanitation. Plus you can keep some of the less marketed ones for yourself to counter biological attacks, like what hit Riverside."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

[Green Fields - Carrie and Fel et al]
    Carrie doesn't fail to notice a) the weird scientisty guy looking all glareyface at them and b) the hot, also-tall lady glaring at him.
    She scoots closer to Fel, really pretty unnerved at the frownypants competition currently going on.
    Do... you... know either of those people?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

3. - Top - End - #153
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Green Fields - Atorre]

A new guest has arrived! A large snowmobile zips across the fields as though it was meant to travel over them, rumbling quietly as it pulls in to a corner of the fields. Driving it is a nondescript man in a dark suit with a gun at his side, and riding behind him, a pretty young woman wearing flowing dark hair, a necklace of opals, and rather too colorful clothing.
    Spoiler
    Show

The man, who looks like something of a guard, leads the way in towards the pavilion, carefully watching everyone gathered at the party. The woman, on the other hand, walks calmly, with mechanical precision, calmly surveying the other guests but not really seeing them.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

Green Fields - Reina

"It has potential, but it still strikes me as...I dunno, missing something. It's not the sort of thing you go proudly announcing on Wall, just a minor footnote of a thing, sold to Remnant and/Riverside for quick handful of paychecks.

Maybe...consciousness transfer? Copy someone's brain, put it in a cloned body without whatever terminal illness or whatever they can't get magicked away, like old age and whatever, or a robot body for those on a budget? The only problem I can think of is that it might present too obvious a target for theft, or I'd lose control of it somehow and stop making money."

Magtok glances away once more, cringing briefly at the goings-on elsewhere as a sudden realization hits him.

"They're twice as tall as everyone else here, in waist-length dresses. They do know what's going to happen now, right? One of the less-than-totally-professional security guys is going to have too many drinks and then pass by underneath, or Jezebel's going to drop something and have for help bending over to pick it all up, and-Dear lord, this is what people mean by trainwrecks you can't look away from, isn't it?"
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

5. - Top - End - #155

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    [Green Fields - Harald]

"You name it, I've done it. Everything from robots to nanobots, spaceships to mining units."
    Merrick looks distinctly unimpressed with Harald's accomplishments. "So a doctor of engineering, then." That would rule him out as a potential asset.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Temple of Purity]

Well she hardly knows Julianne, but Allison feels like she seems like a good person. So why not? "Yes, of course. What is it?" She asks, looking concerned by the change in tone.
    [Temple of Purity]

Astrana takes a deep breath before she starts. "When I left the temple to get my things I thought I saw two priestess walking towards the temple. But when I came closer I realize the two were prostitutes dressed in a gross imitation of your outfits with... parts showing." She starts explaining. Making up things as she goes along. "I don't know why but when I saw them I suddenly felt afraid, closed my eyes and ran away." She admits sheepishly.

"Then when I came to my old apartment I ended up in a argument with my old landlord. When I said I stayed in the temple of purity he just laughed and said it wouldn't be pure much longer with me there. I couldn't it explain it but I felt the same fear then as when I saw the two prostitutes walking towards the temple. So I just grabbed my things and ran."

"Then... last night, just a few minutes ago I woke up and... it smells like someone had sex in my room. It isn't just sweat, it's hormones and the whole temple reeks of it." Now Astrana looks genuinely afraid, actually shaking slightly as she looks the high priestess in the eyes. "Something very bad is going to happen here Allison. I just know it."

[Dipsnig and Co.]

Dena gives Kirk an annoyed look, did he have to ruin everything? She had specifically questioned Rilla's absence to tease the boss a bit and now he was hogging her waist as well.

Too bad she had a deal or she knew exactly what she would have done right now. She just had to use it at some other party... or a bit later at this one if things didn't work the way she wanted.

Aric might note the glance and the fact Dena shifts away a bit from the other drow. "But enough about us, I'm much more interested in you Lord Kale, is there a lady Kale somewhere perhaps?" She asks, looking him in the eyes.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

Green Fields - Reina

"Wouldn't that just be the same as cloning? Or are you talking some sort of kinky couple's body swapping therapy/service?" Reina pouts at her lack of melodious grasshopper drones.

Reina glances back over at Felandria and friends and shrugs. "I imagine it's not the sort of thing you think about when you're that tall. Who's Jezebel?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Merrick looks distinctly unimpressed with Harald's accomplishments. "So a doctor of engineering, then." That would rule him out as a potential asset.
    "Oh, no. Those were just examples. Cloning, programming, medicine, spaceships, satellites, construction... I could go on. I meant what I said - if you can name it, I've done it."
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcomet View Post
    [Green Fields]

"Yes, no doubt it involved tracking down those familiar with us, bombarding them with questions and trawling through their computer records. Thus, it is approaching unpleasant territory when you practically perform a criminal investigation in order to learn about a single non-criminal individual, though it may be somewhat excused given my current position and that it may not remain a single individual." Though Hicks is likely aware that the Romulans are not known for respecting privacy like that themselves. How odd. Perhaps she's just decent at respecting more local laws. Or it's standard paranoia. Or the lack of privacy leads them to value it when they can have it. Or the possibility that knowledge of her species's reputation will make her job harder. Or perhaps multiple of these things.

N'alae isn't saying.

"I suppose I can only hope suspicion stemming from what you may have learned does not damage Remnant-Irregular coordination in the future."

Well, that's something.
    Green Fields -N'alae

"Actually, it involved a lot of divination(not on you specifically) and lore-diving. No criminal investigations at all. And the fact that you believe that we handle even simple research with an iron fist, makes me wonder what you really know of our methods." Hicks wonders, taking a sip. "Despite popular opinion, we're not as...heavy-handed as the old regime was. Ruthless when we must, but not heavy-handed. We haven't had a single uprising or rebellion, so I think our record speaks for itself. So I ask politely that you keep that in mind next time before...slights are given. Which brings us back to our previous conversation about Cultures and possible repercussions for insulting people." He adds, and if it weren't for his completely calm and informative tone, it'd probably be a bit nasty. "I have been cordial all evening, though I don't imagine your boss would listen to any complaints sent to him any more than mine." He admits.

"As for relations between our organizations, is there any wonder there's friction when our leadership trusts no one and even their subordinates have begun sniping at each other's pride?" He asks, probably alluding to tonight. "I have no reason to add to that. Do you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

Green Fields - Riverside

"Perhaps if it was handled differently than last time. The forum was simply dreadful. Everyone was shouting and no one agreed to anything. I would rather discuss things in small groups like this. Much more pleasant. I also urge you to not invite AMEN to such an event. I think invading the city by force disqualifies you from joining." The noble suggests in a firm tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Green Fields - Riverside]

"I do not think inviting AMEN would ever be a serious consideration," the Mayor states. "They are tolerated as long as they stay in their territory, nothing more. I wasn't present at the previous meeting, however. I believe the Hunter-Commander and the current head of the Democracy Now party were, but unfortunately, they're not here with us."
    Green Fields - Riverside

"No, I hadn't planned on allowing AMEN to come, but you know how such matters go. There's always one or two who are able to sneak in. And I suggest that this time around, we limit it to simply the leadership of each Side, not all the little sub-groups or organizations scattered all around. I understand they have a small say in what goes on, but if they don't establish themselves as part of one of the four, then it seems they'd only go there in order to try and brook their own support when the meeting is there to solidify, not diversify." Jezebel explains, taking a small sip from her drink. "I know we all have our differences, and this wouldn't be a time to try and get rid of them. More to try and formulate real plans in case something like this should happen again."

10. - Top - End - #160

Green Fields - Harald

Merrick's expression still doesn't change. "Like several other scientists I've met in my time here, then," he says. Something Harald might have noticed by now is that Merrick barely moves at all, constantly in a stiff posture.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

[Temple of Purity]

Allison blinks at Astrana. That was the last thing she was expecting to hear. But the smell... That is very strange. "Don't worry, Julianne. Nothing is going to happen. I promise you that. The Lady protects her followers, most of all in her temple. You'll be safe here." She tries to give Astrana's hand a comforting squeeze.

Thump! Allison stops as something hits the ground. She looks around and sees Astrana's copy of the holy book on the floor by the desk. "Oh. How did that fall?"

[Dipsnig and Co.]

Hey, she practically asked him to ruin her fun, and the drow certainly seems amused by it. He even gives Dena a cheeky little smirk when she looks at him.

Otherwise he says nothing for the moment. Nope, he just looks at Aric expectantly. Watch yourself buddy.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Green Fields]
    Oh, um.
    Carrie blinks. I sort of... killed myself and then ran away and got picked up by The Cycle and they had a slot open for a minor death goddess and... I got the job.
    She sighs.
    It's kind of weird.
    Felandria is mildly shocked.

Ohh, sweetie, why would you do that?

Fel leans down and gives her a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [Green Fields - Fel and Carrie]

Aaaaand Harald might notice Lynette staring at him. Especially given the fact that she's wearing a black dress barely any longer than Fel's (if anything, it's perhaps a tough shorter), with a wide slit starting at the top of her right hip, and circling around her side to the bottom of her left shoulder-blade, held together by dark blue ribbons, is within an inch or two of the half-elf's height, and has a pure while fox-tail and ears, contrasting sharply with her jet-black hair.

Should that not be enough to alert him to something being up, the presence of what's obviously hired security, of a rather expensive sort -a Tiefling in a set of fine robes, elaborately embroidered, as well as covered in mystical tattoos, clearly a mage, a troll, nearly as tall as Lynette herself, and with a strange, feral, grace, though he's also heavily muscled, in a heavy suit of power armor, and someone who seems to be a pretty teenage girl, in a golden silk dress, though appearances are almost certainly deceiving -, all staring at him too, might get the message across.

Said message, of course, is that whoever this woman is, she is not to be messed with... Though Harald somehow doesn't seem the sort for even such a comparatively non-subtle hint to be seen, or at least thought of as important.
    Fel smiles and waves them over.

I'm so glad you made it.

I see you brought friends.

Fel gives her a peck on the cheek.

This is my new friend Carrie, she's a death goddess.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

[Green Fields]
    Carrie sighs, leaning into the hug.
    Things were... bad. I'm fine now, though---that was a couple years ago.
    She blushes as the other pretty lady comes over, looking from one tall babe to the other.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164

Green Fields - Reina

"Cloning, but with a touch of euthanasia and the illusion of soul-preservation, to keep the religious types from freaking out. Actual body-swapping between two intelligent people with their own unique brain patterns and such hardwired in, that'd be iffy. Iffy and kinky. The media circus would have a field day with that.

Anyways, y'know how organized crime disguises itself as legitimate businessmen and such? Jezebel is basically the Godfather like that, with spas, brothels, hotels, and massage parlors and whatever else, but for a sex cult of demons from space."

Magtok blinks, and then stares out at nothing for a moment.

"Whoa. Jezebel is a sex demon from outer space. A sex demon, from outer space. Holy fudge, I don't think I've ever said anything so Flash Gordon in my entire life."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

15. - Top - End - #165
    Halfling in the Playground

Green Fields ~ Dipsnig and c.o.

Aric chuckles, and by chuckle I mean a good and hearty laugh. My apologies, but I feel like a chess piece having just realized it's merely a pawn in a much larger set up. No, there is no Lady Kale. And I prefer to go by Aric, since I'm not a lord of anything, and titles end up becoming to wordy.
    Sirs, Ma'am, I hope you enjoy the party. I will try to ease the tension and make my way to the buffet table. Alone.

Valley of Corruption

Marcus looks around for any likely targets.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground

[Green Fields - Carrie and Fel et al]
    Carrie doesn't fail to notice a) the weird scientisty guy looking all glareyface at them and b) the hot, also-tall lady glaring at him.
    She scoots closer to Fel, really pretty unnerved at the frownypants competition currently going on.
    Do... you... know either of those people?

[Green Fields]
    Carrie sighs, leaning into the hug.
    Things were... bad. I'm fine now, though---that was a couple years ago.
    She blushes as the other pretty lady comes over, looking from one tall babe to the other.
    I'm sorry, my manners, this is Lynette.

We're together, but not exclusive.

After all, girls like us are too much for one person.

And who are your friends, Lynette?

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

Green Fields

Just arriving at the party are Vasquez and Jacob Stevenson. Vasquez looks stunning, as she always does, and Jake is just turning back to her, after showing their invitation.

"You really do look--"

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    His eyes are immediately arrested by the sight of a demigoddess whose hemline is above his head... and she's...

He can't look away. He still has Vas's hand tucked in the crook of his arm, but he doesn't seem aware of anything but...

Fel leans down.

"Gu-huh-uh."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Green Fields - Vas and Jake

"Strike one." Vas mutters angrily under her breath to her lover. "Keep gawking and I'll throw you out of here. Then you'll have to explain to Gus why he can't see me until you apologize. And I wouldn't accept one for at least a month."

Vasquez, Commander of Remnant, isn't dressed in uniform or armor at the moment, choosing to go with a sleeveless golden sequin dress that goes with her dark tan skin. Her right arm is currently replaced by her smooth mercurial cybernetic instead of the blockier utility one she normally has.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Orc in the Playground

[Green Fields]

"Being cordial about it does not change what you have been trying to do, as a polite attempt at compromising me is still an attempt at compromising me. We are not friends, nor should we be, for our roles require that we remain impartial. Contrary to what you may have learned, I am not so ruled by emotion that I cannot recognize that." N'alae glances over in some other direction. An oddly conspiratorial look crosses her face.

"Is that your commander? Perhaps I should take my objections directly to her."
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Green Fields

"Go ahead if you think it's best. But let me make one last remark." Hicks says with a small smile. "This is a social event. People are going to talk to you whether you like it or not, and because of your attractive appearance, many will likely try to hit on you. Would you rather deal with my attempts to be social, which this situation calls for, or would you rather I step away and allow...oh I don't know, say that short drow to come back here?" He asks. "My presence is keeping many such people away most likely, male and female alike, and I like to think I'm preferable to such appalling attempts to make passes at you. But if you'd like, I don't mind heading elsewhere to mingle for a bit."

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm sorry, my manners, this is Lynette.

We're together, but not exclusive.

After all, girls like us are too much for one person.

And who are your friends, Lynette?
    "Tide," she says, indicating the teenage girl. "Cutter," she goes on, pointing to the troll. "And Arrow. They are, as you say, friends... But they also are here in a more official capacity tonight. Speaking of which, are you aware you have someone starting up your dress? And would you like him stopped?"

She smiles down at Carrie, though she doesn't repeat Fel's mistake and actually bend or anything.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you, Carrie."
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2013-09-07 at 01:44 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

[Green Fields]
    Carrie wrenches her eyes up to the tall girls' faces (in her defense, their stareworthy assets are a good deal larger than most, scale being what it is), blushing and bolting her wine again in nervousness.
    Ni-um, nice to meet you too...
    Last edited by Beans; 2013-09-07 at 01:53 PM.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    [l]Green Fields

"But you are here. That's good enough. Although, *tsk* I wish you'd called me first. I could have given you some help with your hair." Cat's outfit is reprehensible, but the hair is worse! Willow is being tactful by only mentioning one of Cat's fashion sins.
    Green Fields

Arkant notice that they might want to discuss something.

"It seems linke you habe something to talk. I don't want to distrebut you. If you excuse me."

He will then head away. Walming around Amt the Party searching for others.

Phone

There is nothing Moore he wanted to say.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

24. - Top - End - #174
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    "Tide," she says, indicating the teenage girl. "Cutter," she goes on, pointing to the troll. "And Arrow. They are, as you say, friends... But they also are here in a more official capacity tonight. Speaking of which, are you aware you have someone starting up your dress? And would you like him stopped?"

She smiles down at Carrie, though she doesn't repeat Fel's mistake and actually bend or anything.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you, Carrie."
    Stopped?

Why?

That's what's great about being this size, people can look all they want and I don't have to care.

[Green Fields]
    Carrie wrenches her eyes up to the tall girls' faces (in her defense, their stareworthy assets are a good deal larger than most, scale being what it is), blushing and bolting her wine again in nervousness.
    Ni-um, nice to meet you too...
    We're not......scaring you are we?

I hope not.

You're safe with us.

25. - Top - End - #175

[Green Fields - sneaking up on Nick]

Harley noticed the man, standing a little off, in the power armor. Perfect.

She does her best to look unassuming and interested in something else as she makes her way towards Nick. She makes her way just behind him, just past where she assumes his field of vision ends, and then stealthily moves closer towards him.

Suddenly, that tall women with no sense of modesty catches her eye, and she scoffs in disbelief. How could anyone even want that? she thinks. Scoffing may have given her position away, so she makes her next moves quicker as she sneaks up to Nick.

Then, suddenly, she comes out in front of him. "Hi!" Harley says, in a way more as a "Boo!" than a greeting. Hopefully he jumps in surprise.

[Valley of Corruption]

Yes, Conrack is rather lucky that the thing attacking his face was good at dodging. Here's to hoping that something slower doesn't try to attack his face next time.

With his vulture more-or-less helpless, Conrack has more time to look for one of the bird's weak points before attacking again. Soon, he thrusts his sword at the bird's supposed weak point, hoping for quick and clean kill.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Green Fields - Reina

"Well that sounds... rather... disturbing." Reina makes something of an ick face. Brothels are bad, demons are worse, and sex demons from outer space running brothels are just too horrendous to spend any length thinking about. Ick.

Reina gropes for something else to talk about, quickly running low on topics. "Do you know what this party's for exactly? Something about a new city in the sky?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-09-07 at 02:45 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

Green Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "Please to meet you as well" Arkant replies with a slight bow.

"I'm not doing this frequently, just so you know."
    He tells to Willow trying to make it sound annoyed, but in the funny way.
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "But you are here. That's good enough. Although, *tsk* I wish you'd called me first. I could have given you some help with your hair." Cat's outfit is reprehensible, but the hair is worse! Willow is being tactful by only mentioning one of Cat's fashion sins.
    "Maybe I just wanted to see your reaction when you saw it." Cat grins, then looks upwards before returning her attention to Willow and Arkant. "So, what do you think the occasion is to get all the bright and beautiful, and Magtok, out here, anyway?" she asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    The wandering Rebecca will be approached by an attractive aasimar woman with long, silver hair and golden irises. Her skin is quite pale, and she's clad in a suit of platemail armour, which despite being plated in gold (or something gold-coloured, at least) was designed with practicality in mind and therefore hides much of her figure. Over the top of the armour is a black tabard with a white centipede emblazoned upon it, and at her waist hangs a short rod.

Azurelle will attempt to take Rebecca's hand and bow to kiss it. "Good day, milady. I am Azurelle D'Langley, of the Order of the Centipede. Could you grace my ears with your name?"
    Rebecca's hand is taken, and she smiles, actually blushing, slightly, at the greeting as she gives a small and proper - but extremely stiff, as if she were unfamiliar with the gesture - bow. "I'm Be...Rebecca," she catches herself with a quirk of her lips. "It's an honor to meet you, Madame D'Langley," she adds, her speech formal, almost too much so.

Clearly she's unused to being 'proper'.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

Green Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Green Fields - Vas and Jake

"Strike one." Vas mutters angrily under her breath to her lover. "Keep gawking and I'll throw you out of here. Then you'll have to explain to Gus why he can't see me until you apologize. And I wouldn't accept one for at least a month."

Vasquez, Commander of Remnant, isn't dressed in uniform or armor at the moment, choosing to go with a sleeveless golden sequin dress that goes with her dark tan skin. Her right arm is currently replaced by her smooth mercurial cybernetic instead of the blockier utility one she normally has.
    Jake's eyes immediately drop to his feet. Yup, very interesting shoes he's wearing. And the grass getting crushed into the mud. Soooo interesting.

"Sorry, Vas."

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Green Fields
    "Maybe I just wanted to see your reaction when you saw it." Cat grins, then looks upwards before returning her attention to Willow and Arkant. "So, what do you think the occasion is to get all the bright and beautiful, and Magtok, out here, anyway?" she asks.
    "Does it matter, when we're all here?" Willow says, but she's distracted by watching Vasquez arrive.

That bitch is wearing a gold dress too!
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

Green Fields

"Not Madame; I am not noble-born. If you must give me a title, I would prefer Dame, and I assure you the honour is mine, Miss Rebecca." A woman with a knighthood (like the athlete Kelly Holmes) is addressed as 'Dame' in the UK, so that's good enough for me.

Azurelle smiles slightly at the bow, expecting a curtsey.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

We're not......scaring you are we?

I hope not.

You're safe with us.
    Carrie bites her lip, giggling nervously.
    Not scared as such, but... well, can you really blame me for being a little intimidated by a pair of smoking-hot tall ladies? I mean, I barely come up to your waists and, y'know...
    Feeling a bit self-conscious, she partly unfolds her wings to feel even a little bigger.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show