Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 13

Fallow's Furry & Feathered Friends

She sighs.
    Fine...
    The drow does what she is told.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-10-11 at 05:03 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #182
    Orc in the Playground

The doctor will determine Invidia's general health and any signs of physical weakness or deformity, anything that would lower her value- like a poorly healed break in her leg bone leading to a slight limp, or something similar to an arm bone. He'll also attempt to determine her virginity; that's something that could increase her price, or at least the speed at which she is sold.
    "What would you call your main skills?" Again, something that could increase her price.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

3. - Top - End - #183

Farrow's Furry & Feathered Friends

Nothing that would lower her value, and a virgin. The demon thingy might be detrimental, but I don't think he knows.
    I'm a skilled sword wielder.
    The drow replies, trying to keep her magical ability private. Not going to let him make more money than he already will off of her
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-10-11 at 05:19 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Orc in the Playground

"All good. Untouched, by the looks. Nothing major. Keep her apart, I'd say. Unless you want to see if you can breed her?" The doctor is mostly emotionless, seemingly unaware that Invidia is a person.
    "Very good, Doctor. No, no breeding. I don't have another drow to breed her with, and elves live so long it's highly impractical and not very cost efficient. Not like with humans. Go now, and fetch Sorcerer Malacasi." Byont heard and nodded at the swordsplay; that'd make her a useful gladiator, though he suspects given her age and the rarity of drow he'd make more money selling her for other purposes.

5. - Top - End - #185

Invidia tenses up at the last part. Crap!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

6. - Top - End - #186
    Orc in the Playground

"A pity you aren't male. Then I could keep you and breed you with humans for half-drow. Reckon they'd sell well, especially the girls. Hmm. I'll have to make a note of that. Too tall for my tastes, though. And I could find out what a half-drow half-elf looks like, if it works. Might kill the elf, and that'd be a waste of a few hundred gold. If it works, though... oh, that'd be worth it." Byont takes out a notebook and writes a memo to himself to try and obtain a male drow for breeding purposes. The sorcerer has yet to arrive, though.

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post

"A pity you aren't male. Then I could keep you and breed you with humans for half-drow. Reckon they'd sell well, especially the girls. Hmm. I'll have to make a note of that. Too tall for my tastes, though. And I could find out what a half-drow half-elf looks like, if it works. Might kill the elf, and that'd be a waste of a few hundred gold. If it works, though... oh, that'd be worth it." Byont takes out a notebook and writes a memo to himself to try and obtain a male drow for breeding purposes. The sorcerer has yet to arrive, though.
    Invidia simply glares at him.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

8. - Top - End - #188
    Orc in the Playground

The door opens again. This time, it's another gnome. This one has a small nose, though a nose that's small for a gnome is still large by anyone else's standards. He's wearing a pair of leather trousers and a bandoleer over a pudgy beer belly and flabby arms, though he's not overweight, just unfit. "You know what to do. Check her for magical ability and curses. No, you can't have a go. She's a virgin, and I'd prefer it to stay that way, as I'm not likely to get another drow any time soon. Hands off." The sorcerer frowns at Byont, but obeys, waving his hands above Invidia's body as he chants. His eyes don't move so much, though, staying firmly fixed on one point of her anatomy.

9. - Top - End - #189

The door opens again. This time, it's another gnome. This one has a small nose, though a nose that's small for a gnome is still large by anyone else's standards. He's wearing a pair of leather trousers and a bandoleer over a pudgy beer belly and flabby arms, though he's not overweight, just unfit. "You know what to do. Check her for magical ability and curses. No, you can't have a go. She's a virgin, and I'd prefer it to stay that way, as I'm not likely to get another drow any time soon. Hands off." The sorcerer frowns at Byont, but obeys, waving his hands above Invidia's body as he chants. His eyes don't move so much, though, staying firmly fixed on one point of her anatomy.
    Invidia sighs. Not much she can do now. Oh well.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground

The sorcerer is looking for magical ability, as well as any curses or permanent spells that have been anchored to Invidia's body. When that's complete, he'll go over her equipment as well.

11. - Top - End - #191

Then he probably learned of the demon. And the sorcery ability she has.
    Her equipment isn't magical.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-10-11 at 06:00 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

12. - Top - End - #192
    Orc in the Playground

"Magical ability, definitely. Strong, too; I'd recommend a mage collar, just in case. There's a demon in her, too her mind/soul." Delete whichever is inappropriate with regards to the last word. "Her stuff's not magical." Byont nods at the news.
    "Collar her. It'll serve as a reminder that she's got magical potential." The sorcerer will nod and will try to fasten a collar about Invidia's neck. The collar is enchanted to suppress magic, and if it feels somebody that isn't a gnome try to take it off then it will blast both Invidia and whomever is removing it with electricity- enough to hurt, but not fatal. Each time an attempt is made, the voltage is racked up slightly.

13. - Top - End - #193

Soul.
    Invidia does not struggle. She's smarter than that.
    I can get my clothes back on now, right?
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-10-11 at 06:12 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #194
    Orc in the Playground

"Sure. You, go." The first word is directed at Invidia; the other two towards the sorcerer, who promptly leaves.

15. - Top - End - #195

Invidia puts her clothes back on. She really hopes she won't need to part with them any time soon. Sentimental value.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

16. - Top - End - #196
    Orc in the Playground

Fallow's Furry & Feathered Friends Could you please use location tags? It's a good habit to get into.

"Follow me." Byont will then direct the ogre (using a series of taps on the shoulder to indicate turnings and doors; it enables him to talk as well)) out of the room to another chamber, though this one is actually a lift if Invidia is aware of those.

17. - Top - End - #197

Invidia does what she is told.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

18. - Top - End - #198
    Orc in the Playground

"Very bottom please, Bruce." The ogre will push the button at the bottom of the lift's control panel, and it descends into the earth. After a minute or so, the lift's doors open and Byont will direct Bruce out of the lift.

The tunnel away from the lift is lined by cages on both sides, save for the occasional turning. Inside the cages are lone individuals- humans, half-elves, halflings, half-orcs, orcs, goblins, dwarfs and elves most often, but sometimes something else instead. Outside each cage is a small sign detailing the occupant's age, gender, skills, species and also the price. The youngest individuals are often caged with their mother, although those over ten (or the equivalent of ten) rarely are.

19. - Top - End - #199

Fallow's Furry and Feathery Friends

Invidia follows them, crossing her fingers in the hopes she won't end up next to an elf.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Orc in the Playground

Invidia is led to an empty cage in an area completely devoted to female slaves, most of them younger than Invidia or at the least not much older. On her left, there's a pair of goblins- probably twins- wearing loose, revealing robes. To her right there's an empty cage. Opposite, there's a human girl wearing a simple sheer dress. Each cage has a fully-functioning toilet, a comfortable bed and very little else. "You'll be bathed every other day, and will receive three balanced meals. You'll also have an hour in the gym daily. Feel free to talk to your neighbours."

21. - Top - End - #201

Invidia is led to an empty cage in an area completely devoted to female slaves, most of them younger than Invidia or at the least not much older. On her left, there's a pair of goblins- probably twins- wearing loose, revealing robes. To her right there's an empty cage. Opposite, there's a human girl wearing a simple sheer dress. Each cage has a fully-functioning toilet, a comfortable bed and very little else. "You'll be bathed every other day, and will receive three balanced meals. You'll also have an hour in the gym daily. Feel free to talk to your neighbours."

Invidia enters the cage. She then turns to the human.
    So... How'd you end up here?
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground

"I was born here. Well, in the crèche. I've been in this cell for five years, now. You won't, don't worry. Elves go quickly, and I've never seen one your colour before." She looks as though she could be seventeen, and resigned to her fate.

23. - Top - End - #203

"I was born here. Well, in the crèche. I've been in this cell for five years, now. You won't, don't worry. Elves go quickly, and I've never seen one your colour before." She looks as though she could be seventeen, and resigned to her fate.
    Fallow's Furry and Feathered Friends

I'm a Drow. Made a bet with Fallow, couldn't pay up. My name is Invidia by the way. Invidia Sarghess.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

24. - Top - End - #204
    Orc in the Playground

"Drow... Aren't they supposed to be slavers, not slaves? I've never seen one before. I'm April Eighteenth Ninety-Six." Which is not her name, exactly, but rather her date of birth.

25. - Top - End - #205

"Drow... Aren't they supposed to be slavers, not slaves? I've never seen one before. I'm April Eighteenth Ninety-Six." Which is not her name, exactly, but rather her date of birth.

Technically both. We don't discriminate when it comes to slavery. I guess you could say we're equal opportunity Enslavers. Glad to meet you. Mind if I call you April?
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-10-11 at 07:41 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

26. - Top - End - #206
    Orc in the Playground

"Sure, everyone else does. What else do drow do?" April is really curious. The two goblins also seem interested, possibly because of the opportunity to learn something.

27. - Top - End - #207

We're not very good role models. Mainly we clans often battle eachother for control or higher status. Other than that, the normal sort of things. You know, go to taverns, read, draw, buy and sell, etcetera.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

[Pool]

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Indeed! Saffy cuts through the water, beating her wife's time handily because that's what her entire butt was made for.
    Columba finds herself falling behind!
    Not that she minds.
    It is a very fine view, after all.
    And she can hug when she catches up!
    Hurrah!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground

"What's a tavern like?" April is pressing herself against the bars of her cage, eager for knowledge of how free people live their lives.

30. - Top - End - #210

Nothing really special, usually. A small restaurant with a bar and a few tables, maybe rooms if they offer accommodations.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show