New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default MERC XV: All In One Package

MERCENARY ESPIONAGE AND RECONNAISSANCE CORPORATION

The Mercenary Espionage and Reconnaissance Corporation is the most prominent faction of mercenaries and adventurers in this world. Their skills are offered for hire to anyone who can pay. More than that, the Corporation exerts considerable control over the teeming masses of the freelance mercenaries, adventurers, hired weapons and troubleshooters of the chaotic land of the Nexus. They offer licenses that entitle one to discounts, legal protection and job offers... in exchange for a cut of the profits. To that effect, MERC has offices in Inside, Riverside and Skyside. MERC does not appreciate competition, so unlicensed mercenaries operating in these cities are subject to a negative marketing campaign. If one proves troublesome, harsher steps may be taken.

Hiring MERC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hiring MERC is as simple as providing any information needed and negotiating appropriate payment. Contracts must gain the approval of a MERC member. If the member thinks the job is too risky, doesn't pay well enough or is otherwise troublesome, they may contact Dipsnig or one of his lieutenants for special approval.

There are two categories of official MERC contracts. MERC Member Contracts, jobs to be carried out exclusively by MERC members, and MERC Licensed Contracts, jobs to be posted publicly for any MERC license holders to complete.

The following for must be filled out. MERC Member Contracts are posted in an area exclusively viewable by MERC members, while MERC Licensed Contracts are posted in all MERC locations and are viewable by all license holders.
    Job Description: Brief description of the job to be performed.
    Contract Type: MERC Member Contract or MERC Licensed Contract.
    Hired by: Character or group name (Player name).
    Target: Character or group name (Player name).
    Payment: Approximate or specific where applicable.
    Notes: Any additional information.
    Note that MERC refuses to deal with slavers, the organization AMEN, and they won't carry out assassinations.

Current Contracts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    MERC Member Contracts:
    Available exclusively to MERC members.

Job Description: Find the person on this picture (Superhero Form)
    Contract Type: MERC Member Contract
    Hired by: Arkant (Zefir).
    Target: Celica Mistral (Arkhosia).
    Payment: Proper amount of money Or magical gems
    Notes: -
    Job Description: I seek an uncommon strain of goutweed reported to grow in swampy areas of the Hunting Grounds. Requesting protection while I locate and gather satisfactory specimens.
    Hired by: "D-Tox" (ImpSyndrome)
    Target: Goutweed, stone-creeping variant
    Payment: 1400 Nexus GP or specified equivalent (plus compensation for commission fee)
    Notes: ((Feel free to make up a monster attack or invite an antagonistic character to interrupt, but I'll make something up to keep us on our toes otherwise. Risk factor should be relatively low as long as the characters stick together; D-Tox isn't a good fighter, but he's got some great support skills.))
    Job Description: Aid me in capturing an Aberrant Titan in the Hunting Grounds by leading it to a set location
    Hired By: Sophia Godlark (Arkhosia)
    Target: Aberrant titan (Arkhosia unless anyone else wants to play it)
    Payment: 30,000 GP
    Notes: Job is considered failed if the titan is slain.
    An Aberrant Titan is a humanoid that stands 7-15 meters tall, and is notable for it's odd behavior that includes crawling
    on all fours, running blindly at a target with it's mouth open, jumping extremely high to bite humanoids, and belly-
    flopping to crush a target. It eats humanoids.

MERC Licensed Contracts:
    Available to anyone that holds a MERC license.

Job Description: Find the fate of Paul Tyron, Blake Swartzveld, Aaron Surgius, and Seth Moore, and if possible recover their bodies or rescue them
    Contract Type: MERC Licensed Contract
    Hired by: Katherine Surgius (Arkhosia).
    Target: The other members of the 35th Squadron (Arkhosia).
    Payment: 600 GP
    Notes: ((Will add these in later: just descriptions of the others))
    Every MERC member and license holder will get a commission for protecting Trog's Tavern and Black Dragon's Den from attacks, attempted robberies, random encounters and other events.

Completed contracts can be found here.

Licenses:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those unwilling or unable to join MERC full-time can apply for their licenses. Obtaining one is relatively simple, requiring only coming to their main base or one of the offices and filing in their name. A license comes with the following benefits:
    • Discounts in Trog's Tavern, Black Dragon's Den, Erin's Emporium and Azik's Enchantments
    • Protection from dishonest employers.
    • Access to MERC Licensed Constracts.
    • Free medical care by MERC's lieutenant and medical robot, CB.

In exchange for the license, its holder is obliged to pay MERC a cut of their profits.

However, the license may be revoked if the holder breaks MERC's restrictions on jobs or glaringly breaches the organization's professional standards. The first time it happens, the license can be returned for a fee. The second time the fee is higher and the third time, the license is revoked permanently.

Membership Information:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In order to be hired as a full-time member of MERC, one needs to prove their worth either to their leader or one of his lieutenants. Usually, it involves being a mercenary of some skill and professional standards, but the organization is also open to those with other valuable skills, provided they can prove that they'd be useful to the group. Full-time MERC members enjoy the access to MERC-exclusive jobs, and a cut of the profits and influence their control over the mercenary business brings.

Membership Application:
    Name:
    Race:
    Profession:
    Name Player Role
    Dipsnig Razortooth Morty The Boss
    Dena Xifhara Shadowcaller Lieutenant
    Kirk Locke Gulaghar Lieutenant
    CB Lost Deep Chief Medic
    Aric Aric Kale
    Bianca Lex-Kat
    Caroline Lex-Kat
    Cassidy Rotting Baron
    Eshter Gulaghar
    Fade Zefir
    Jazirian KrisOnAStick
    Kuko OrchestraHC
    Krait Lord Magtok
    Krayger LordDeathKeeper
    Reyna DarkComet
    Rilla Harnel
    Roxie happyturtle
    If you were on the list before and dropped for inactivity, you can be re-added at any time by request.

Beast Pens:
    Name Player Species
    Fluffy Wolfbane Half dragon dire rancor
    Demon sheep

Locations:
    This thread not only serves to contain the MERC base, but also all other MERC associated locations. These locations are separate from each other and events in one location will not affect the others. Because of this, please label posts appropriately for any scene's location.

MERC Base:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The base consists of several buildings located in the cold regions of the Nexus. It tends to snow a lot. It resembles an arctic base somewhat, but is much more friendly and hospitable.

Layout:
    Spoiler
    Show

One central building, containing the common room, the kitchen, the infirmary, the armoury and the tunnel entrance. Four smaller buildings connected to the main one by roofed corridors: One for sleeping quarters, one for the laboratories, one for the training area and one for storage. Also, there are considerably large beast pens also connected with the main building.

Main Room:
    In need of description.

Room Descriptions:
    In need of description.

Infirmary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This room has come a long way from where it was. The circular room has been fitted with a number of high-tech hospital beds, and some healing tanks. The walls are lined with supplies, tools, medical apparatus, and many things that look very, very advanced. Everything short of surgery can be done in here. The tanks are on the far side of the circle from the door, five of them, currently empty. A sign is posted next to the tanks:

WARNING: HEALING TANKS ARE ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES. ONLY USE TANKS WITH DOCTOR RECOMMENDATION. ACTIVE TANKS MUST BE MONITORED BY A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL AT ALL TIMES.

Against the wall near the entrance are a number of stretchers. One spot in the right wall is a marked out section of blank wall. A note is attached:

“See about having a door put in here, for emergencies.” Oddly, on the other side of that wall is the armoury.

Almost missable in the calculated medical clutter are white curtains, which can be pulled upon tracks in the ceiling to give bedridden patients some peace. Sanitation stations (like modern hospital sinks, but even cleaner) are at the front and back of the room. Each station has spots for hand washing, instrument washing, general trash throw-out, and hazardous trash throw-out.

Yeah, the MERC infirmary is now prepared for anything short of surgery.

The surgery is done in the member’s quarters.

CB-484, not seeing the point in a large room for himself, has converted the bulk of his room into a fully-equipped futuristic emergency room and surgery centre. It has lots of adjustable lights, emergency supplies, pointy objects, things with large warning signs on them, and a sanitation station. One door off to the side is marked “CB-484 Only.” What was once the closet of the room has been deemed suitable to be CB’s living quarters, and he has no intention to expand.

Kitchen:
    In need of description.

Labs:
    In need of description.

There's an extensive cave and tunnel network is located under the base and the mountain behind it and some tunnels go forth to key Nexus locations. Both are accessed through the main building. There's a separate door for the complex and the tunnels.

Defences:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Secure walls and windows that can be locked if needed.
    • Six Aperture Science laser-targeting chain-gun turrets placed on the exterior of the base.
    • Two Asuran golems programmed to obey MERC members and defend both the personnel and the base.
    • Clockwork penguins, armed with light machine guns. Crude and ineffective, but numerous.
    • Dimensional lock placed on the entire base.

Offices:
    Spoiler
    Show
    MERC has offices in Inside, Riverside, and Skyside, where mercenaries can come to receive licenses, inquire about job opportunities, make complaints about dishonest employers, and conduct other administrative business.

Common Building:
    Spoiler
    Show
    MERC has a building located in Inside to serve as a place for MERC members and MERC license holders alike to gather. Here they can plan and discuss jobs, network with fellow mercenaries, or simply socialize.

Description:
    The common building is a large building in the suburbs of Inside, with two floors. The inside of the building is rather plain and simple, but solid. Not luxurious, but enough for a hard-working mercenary to rest. The rooms inside are as follows:
    • The job room - it contains a list of all available jobs, and this is also where potential employees can come looking for someone to solve their problems.
    • The bar - here, the mercenaries can eat and drink. It has a wide menu for a variety of species and tastes. Nexus being what it is, it makes no assumptions about 'standard adventurer fare'
    • Recreation area - a large room with card tables, a pool table and some couches, for the mercenaries to relax.
    • Pool - a bit more extravagant. One of the rooms opens up on the outside, and contains a swimming pool.
    • Training Area - a simple room for the mercenaries to train and spar.
    • Sleeping Rooms - upstairs, there's a number of rooms for the mercenaries to rest. They're small and rudimentary, only meant for those who for some reasons can't or won't rent rooms in Trog's.

OoC Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • No godmodding.
    • No destroying the whole place. No, not even then. This applies to all locations.
    • Keep the curtains to a reasonable amount.
    • Label posts for appropriate location. It's especially important here, seeing as there are multiple buildings in this thread.
    Last edited by Morty; 2014-07-14 at 09:19 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] NO XV:

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Office]

Fade nods again.

"Is there anything else I can help you with? The current jobs don't fir ym current state."

And I think they shoould be updated . the magClonething is already done.
    "You can keep an eye out on our offices or the new recreational facilities," Dipsnig says. "It shouldn't take much effort."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Common Building - Recreation area

After having read about the new common area on the Wall, Ashley's decided she should visit NO's newest expansion. She's sitting on a couch, looking around at anybody else inside.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    "You can keep an eye out on our offices or the new recreational facilities," Dipsnig says. "It shouldn't take much effort."
    [Office]

Fade nods and will then head of to do so. Heading for one of the office, since he doesn't really know waht to do in the recreational facilities.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #5

Spoiler: Tunnels
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Tunnels

"Stealth. Disintegration magic. Teleporting past. Fire, with all exits redirected via portals into space. Finding out exactly where we would be if we were on the surface, advancing fifty paces, and then digging our way back down," Krait states in a dull monotone, reciting a list of means by which they might deal with his adversary, more for his own psyche's benefit than for assisting with the task of dealing with this monstrosity. He warily jabs at it with his voulge, intending to just cut it a little and retreat. Have to make sure that it can even bleed before they experiment further.
    [Entrance]

"We took all the necessary precautions to make sure Magtok didn't know who was capturing him and we signal-blocked the room we're holding him in to cut him off from the rest of the MagCollective," Dipsnig says, with no indication he's not saying the truth or being dishonest.

[Tunnels]

"Well, if it isn't the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life," Dipsnig says. "I'd just fill this whole tunnel with napalm if I didn't know the smoke would kill everything within a few kilometres. We need it gone, without any traces."

The rat Krait pokes splits down the middle from the slightest gash, its insides spilling out as a thick, chunky green paste that faintly glows in the tunnel's slight gloom. A still-living rat beneath it squirms and squeals as the liquid drips down over it, erupting into boils as the congealed sickness spreads over it and expedites its demise.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Common Building- Recreation Area

Krayger the minotaur stops by to see the new place, presumably before his slow-fated dungeon crawl. He nods hello to Ashley or anyone else there looking as he enters the room.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2013-09-26 at 04:03 PM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    The rat Krait pokes splits down the middle from the slightest gash, its insides spilling out as a thick, chunky green paste that faintly glows in the tunnel's slight gloom. A still-living rat beneath it squirms and squeals as the liquid drips down over it, erupting into boils as the congealed sickness spreads over it and expedites its demise.
    [Tunnels]

"Ew," Rill says, holding one of her rods out in front of her. The disgust is clear in her voice, "I think I can probably destroy it, but I'm not sure I want to try."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

8. - Top - End - #8

Tunnels

"You would prefer living with the knowledge that this sleeps beneath the floorboards of your bedchamber?"

A bit of an exaggeration there, Krait. Rilla's room is way over down that way, on the other side of NO. Besides, it's not like this awful thing could ever hope to squeeze its way free into the main base, right? Krait stabs the monstrosity again, even though his first strike didn't really accomplish much. Hey, if it's working, and nobody's suggesting anything better, why not?

"The voulge contains some magical enchantments. Fire, lightning, and more. I don't believe there's anything meant to help with the smell of giant spit-roasted demon vermin, however."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

[Tunnels]

"They're obviously held together by magic," Dipsnig says. "One of the magic-draining explosive bolts might do the trick," he adds, loading said bolts into his crossbow.

10. - Top - End - #10

Common Building - Recreation Area

Ashley waves hello to Krayger, but she doesn't say anything. She isn't exactly sure how to even talk to a miniature.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Krayger looks around as he walks around the room for a moment, his hooves clopping quietly on the floor. "Rather desolate today, I suppose." he says out loud, running a hand over the pool table's edge.

12. - Top - End - #12

Common Building - Recreational Area

"It's a new expansion for NO, it'll take some time," Ashley says. Krayger may note that she occasionally glances at the entrance.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Krayger shrugs. "I suppose you're right." he notices her glance. "Are you expecting someone?"

14. - Top - End - #14

Common Building - Recreation Area

"More hoping for someone. I doubt they'll show up, though," Ashley says, sighing a little.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Dipsnig's Office

While the possible applicants wait for Joachim's arrival, Dipsnig will get another call from the employer's number. apologies, but i won't be able to go through with the plan at the moment. keep the payment as a retainer fee for the future however. i must change my plans.

Outside NO => Main Door

Late in the evening, the deep roar of a powerful engine can be heard getting closer. If anyone investigates, they'll see a rapidly approaching glow of daylight accompanying it.

Finally, a little before a minute passes, the vehicle enters the area and slows to a stop, revealing a heavily armored man sitting on top of a simply gorgeous motorcycle. The only differences are that this bike is flat white, and the front end looks like a female angel with her arms and wings outstretched to make the handlebars and legs as the frame and shock system.

The armored man that gets off of the bike is quite a sight himself. He wears a suit of power armor that appears almost like platemail except that all the edges are softened, excess material removed, and form-fitting. The suit is pure white except for a pale blue cross that starts at his neck and ends halfway down his abdomen. A cape of the same color unfurls from his shoulders once he's off the bike, and he takes a moment to equip himself.

He reaches into a container on the side of his steed and pulls out a pair of handles. He flicks his wrists, causing the items to expand to full size. The right one unfolds into a longsword covered in holy etchings and the left reveals itself to be a truly massive tower shield with the same blue cross on it. Both glow faintly, but the glowing stops when he sheathes the sword on his hip and puts the shield on his back.

His helm, previously closed, slides open of it's own accord, folding away neatly into his gorget, revealing the man's face and drop-dead beautiful hair.

By the gods...the hair.

Long silky glistening golden locks spill down to his shoulder, framing the face of what has to be a model for propaganda posters. He has flawless tanned skin, bright blue eyes, a slight smile, and one hell of a jawline.

Overall, the man is a little over six feet tall with shoulders as broad as a barn, and a tapered body narrowing at the waist. His arms and legs are long and even under the power armor he appears strong. Not only that, but it appears he's always in sunlight as in a small radius around him, pure daylight shines. On him and the ground he walks on, but nothing else.

With a quick glance around, the Techno-Paladin smiles again, revealing perfect teeth as he steps up to the door and knocks. "I'm here for a license."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

[Dipsnig's Office]

Dipsnig scowls.

"Very well. We'll keep the money and wait for further developments."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Krayger shakes his head. "Sorry, can't help you there. Getting someone to show can be hard, even in worlds where phones exist. I'm sure you'll see 'em eventually."

18. - Top - End - #18

Main Door

The door opens as soon as he knocks. Someone must have heard the motorcycle coming. In the doorway stands Dena who immediately wishes she wore something better than a grey long-sleeved sweater and a pair of black slacks.

She gives him a quick inspection, her eyebrow arching as she looks at his face. That was some fancy hair right there. Smiling back she gestures inside, more specifically at the already warmed up cozy armchair by the fireplace. "Of course, make yourself at home. I hope you didn't freeze on your way here. Why the boss wanted NO out here I'll never know." She moves out of the doorway, making sure his wide manly shoulders can squeeze through.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Door

The Paladin gives Dena a crooked smile. "Thank you, Milady." He says with all sincerity. "I was quite fine on the ride here, Sheila wasn't bothered either." He adds, nodding towards the motorcycle. At the name, the bike's headlight flares up for a second before dying off again.

"I am Techno-Paladin Aequitus." He tells the drow as he steps inside.

Dipsnig's Office

i apologize for the inconvenience. if i call later with another task, of course it will depend on your approval.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2013-09-28 at 04:55 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

[Dipsnig's Office]

"Right. Until then," Dipsnig says.

21. - Top - End - #21

Spoiler: Tunnels
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Tunnels]

"Ew," Rill says, holding one of her rods out in front of her. The disgust is clear in her voice, "I think I can probably destroy it, but I'm not sure I want to try."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Tunnels

"You would prefer living with the knowledge that this sleeps beneath the floorboards of your bedchamber?"

A bit of an exaggeration there, Krait. Rilla's room is way over down that way, on the other side of NO. Besides, it's not like this awful thing could ever hope to squeeze its way free into the main base, right? Krait stabs the monstrosity again, even though his first strike didn't really accomplish much. Hey, if it's working, and nobody's suggesting anything better, why not?

"The voulge contains some magical enchantments. Fire, lightning, and more. I don't believe there's anything meant to help with the smell of giant spit-roasted demon vermin, however."
    [Tunnels]

"They're obviously held together by magic," Dipsnig says. "One of the magic-draining explosive bolts might do the trick," he adds, loading said bolts into his crossbow.

The voulge strike causes more of the rats to burst, some like pustules and others simply coming apart like rancid meat, showing various stages of decomposition. Surprisingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly given the deadly virulence of the pile, no insect vermin appear to be present amongst or even near it. Whatever caused their mass death appears to be an effective insecticide as well.

If Dipsnig fires the magic-draining bolt, he'll find the results rather disappointing. The pile of rats was pushed together by sheer force, and is held there by a combination of friction and a rot that fused them into a solid mass of flesh.

However, on a harder to notice level the magic draining bolt would have an effect on the inherently magical nature of the afflictions the rats are spreading. With the energy pulled from the mass of viruses, germs and filth, it would stop its rampant, impossibly fast self-replication and become somewhat stable. Any stabs from then onwards wouldn't yield any more explosive rivers of putrefied flesh and bone.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

22. - Top - End - #22

Main Door

"And I'm lieutenant Dena Xifhara, nice to meet your acquaintance Aequitus. You must have been the guy on the wall and judging by the other posts, it appears like you're popular already." She remarks. "But please, take a seat, I'll be back with the papers."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Dipsnig's Office

Unless there's something up, Joachim hangs up.

Main Room

The man gives a small bow and takes a seat in the sturdiest chair he can find. As he does so, his cape is drawn back up into his shoulders so he doesn't sit on it.

24. - Top - End - #24

Main Room

Dena soon returns with the papers and sits down next to him and leans back, putting one leg over another as she eyes the paladin. "So let's start with your full name shall we? Just procedure."

25. - Top - End - #25

Common Building - Recreational Area

Ashley smiles a little. "I suppose so. They might not turn up here, but it'll happen eventually."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Room

Aequitus reaches down into a compartment in his leg and pulls out a china teacup, saucer, and a tiny thermos. He'll pour himself a cup of hot tea and takes a sip before answering. "My full name is Techno-Paladin Aequitus." He says with a wry smile before pulling out another delicate cup and offering it to her.

27. - Top - End - #27

Main Room

"Right." Dena writes it down and then accepts the cup, placing it on the table while she takes some more notes. "Interesting name, are you named after your function in your society?" She wonders out loud. Kirk's name would be Kirk Slut.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Room

The man sips his tea as he considers the question. "Not really. I had another name once, but upon slaying my third Cyber-Drag I was given my current one." He admits. "The first name has no meaning to me anymore, so I've cast it aside."

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Street]

On the street just outside the NO office in Inside is a robot. It's projecting a holographic sign that reads:

Why go to NO?
    Got a job that needs doing? If NO give you a cheaper quote, I'll beat it by ten percent.

Cheaper price, better service. What's to lose?

Talk to me for more information.
    Last edited by GrandDM; 2013-09-29 at 01:16 PM.
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

[Street Outside Inside Office]

The front entrance of the office opens, and a certain well dressed drow strolls outside. He casually approaches the robot.

"Well hello there, tin man. I hear you're offering some kind of bargain out here. And I see your the one to talk to about this, so please, tell me more about it." Kirk says with a perfectly sincere smile.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2013-09-29 at 01:23 PM.