Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [OTP] The Other Ponythread RP 2: Electric Scootaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wait, so were is Xander fighting those 100 greater demon things? And speaking of which, how are those demon's reacting to his attack?
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Somewhere in the middle, I suppose. I should mention that they are not functioning as a comprehensive unit, there just are about one hundred of them on the battlefield. Though by now their numbers should be down to around 60. Since you want a direct response, however...

The demons strike back with full force as Xander throws himselves into their midst. He, like Rater's group is quickly surrounded by several of them. Striking swiftly, working together with their imps, they use every advantage they have on him. Even as he strikes down one of them every now and then, they don't even think about stopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    The Warden blinked, and her mouth flapped open once. And then again.

"Aw, you'r...oh, hell no. That's a joke, right? What messed up plane are you from, you little impling? "

The woman took a step away from Javed, looking genuinely woozy.

"That's it, I'm taking you to the High Jury. Depths Below knows I'm not up and about to start the biggest war in history on just my word. Stand still, I'm going to teleport you in."
    "Very well, my child." Javed holds as still as only he can. He knows that he'll have to act fast now. He's playing a dangerous gamble, for sure, but everything is better than dying because of the Letitia's horrible strategies.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-10-07 at 06:28 PM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Somewhere in the middle, I suppose. I should mention that they are not functioning as a comprehensive unit, there just are about one hundred of them on the battlefield. Though by now their numbers should be down to around 60. Since you want a direct response, however...

The demons strike back with full force as Xander throws himselves into their midst. He, like Rater's group is quickly surrounded by several of them. Striking swiftly, working together with their imps, they use every advantage they have on him. Even as he strikes down one of them every now and then, they don't even think about stopping.
    "Yes, YES! Finally a real challenge." Xander continues his struggle, his spells growing more powerful and his movements becoming quicker and stronger as he became more consumed by the War Zeal. However, his reserves of power were faltering. Never before had he face so many foes who wielded power to rival a god. After he felled the rest of these demons it would be unlikely he would posses the endurance to continue fighting.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Colossus in the Playground

*Professor, between Lucemon's Blast and My groups copy of the elements, we should be able to clear through deeper in. if you want to come with...

*Rater and his group mive Deaper into Tartarus, ocasionally obliterating imps or the weaker demons, until they run into the Cyclops and Harpy*
    Greetings. Are you Demons, or the so called guards that I've heard so much about but never seen?

If your the Guards, you should probably think about hiring more help or uping your training routine. just a friendly suggestion.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    I mean no offense, Miss Nightcore, but it sounds to me like you are making excuses to not contact her. That said, if you feel that you would be best served speaking with Prince Regeln, then you will most likely find him on the observation deck.
    Also, as strange as it feels to recommend something like this, you may wish to talk with the professor when he returns to the ship. As I understand it, he and Princess Pyria overcame issues similar to those that you find yourself currently facing early in their marriage.
    Nightcore gives him a small, curt nod.

"You know, I guess I should. Thanks, Igor. I think I needed that, being reminded about other ponies with problems like mine."

Soon afterword, Nightcore layed down her icecream and teleported away.

Pushing Dasies gave the spot the unicorn was standing a harsh look before motioning over to the ape.

"You know, I don't think we ever met face to face. Got any personal issues of stupifing complexity I should know about?"

"Very well, my child." Javed holds as still as only he can. He knows that he'll have to act fast now. He's playing a dangerous gamble, for sure, but everything is better than dying because of the Letitia's horrible strategies.
    "What did I tell you about...ah, never mind, just turn around three times and say 'Faust Knew Best'. It's magic, an't going to explain it."

The Warden teleported away, and a ozone-like smell started to waft though the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    *Professor, between Lucemon's Blast and My groups copy of the elements, we should be able to clear through deeper in. if you want to come with...

*Rater and his group mive Deaper into Tartarus, ocasionally obliterating imps or the weaker demons, until they run into the Cyclops and Harpy*
    Greetings. Are you Demons, or the so called guards that I've heard so much about but never seen?

If your the Guards, you should probably think about hiring more help or uping your training routine. just a friendly suggestion.
    The harpy bristled, but the cyclops simply cleared his throat.

"I am no demon, but I am no guard. We " he said intently, gesturing to his now-infuriated harpy companion," are simply a preliminary force. This area might be best discribed as the courtyard of this domain; the real guards are still waiting. And as for training, strange beast, it would be best for you not to comment on such things. While I would think many here appreciate your friend's distruction of the enemy, you have nothing on the Wardens themselves."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155

The harpy bristled, but the cyclops simply cleared his throat.

"I am no demon, but I am no guard. We " he said intently, gesturing to his now-infuriated harpy companion," are simply a preliminary force. This area might be best discribed as the courtyard of this domain; the real guards are still waiting. And as for training, strange beast, it would be best for you not to comment on such things. While I would think many here appreciate your friend's distruction of the enemy, you have nothing on the Wardens themselves."
    I've yet to see a warden kill a single demon. if they are so powerful, why have they not destroyed this army?

After all, these fiends are pathetic.

...Why wasn't Cerberus at the Gates?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-07 at 08:11 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

"What did I tell you about...ah, never mind, just turn around three times and say 'Faust Knew Best'. It's magic, an't going to explain it."

The Warden teleported away, and a ozone-like smell started to waft though the area.
    Sometimes Javed wondered whether people were trying to play pranks on him. This was one of those moments. Alas, better to play along. Firstly, I'd be better if these people thought him to be stupid. Secondly, he had taken on the form of an adorable kitten, so at least it wouldn't look as undignified as it could be. He spun around, reciting the words.

Meanwhile, something was happening amongst the demonic masses. Before, even as their numbers shrunk, they had been fighting with unending fervor, not relenting. Suddenly, however, they slowly started reatreating. Their constant telepathic suggestions stopped, and they left battle with even the weakest of Tartarus' guardians. After the constant noise that had filled the minds of the warriors before, the battlefield now seemed almost silent in comparison.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

7. - Top - End - #157

I've yet to see a warden kill a single demon. if they are so powerful, why have they not destroyed this army?

After all, these fiends are pathetic.

...Why wasn't Cerberus at the Gates?
    The cyclops lets out a rumbling chuckle.

"You seem to be under the impression that true power lies in how many implings one can kill in a few seconds. No, the Wardens wait and watch. As you can see, the help that just one of their servents have managed to beat back this sorry army. As for the hound, I believe he is enjoying some good rest."

Sometimes Javed wondered whether people were trying to play pranks on him. This was one of those moments. Alas, better to play along. Firstly, I'd be better if these people thought him to be stupid. Secondly, he had taken on the form of an adorable kitten, so at least it wouldn't look as undignified as it could be. He spun around, reciting the words.
    With a cosmic pop, the demon found himself in a rather odd environment.

It looked like a cross between a office building and a court room, all made of a white substance that could have been smoothed white stone or even ivory, strangly empty at the moment. He himself was standing on a large pedestal in the middle of what might be the center of the massive room, big enough to hold a small village on it's entirety.

The Warden who he was talking to earlier was standing right next to him, looking even less magical then she did before. Her horns were gone, you see, as were the rest of the magical effects that adorned her earlier. Now, a startlingly human figure stood next to the tiny kitten, albet one with green hair and limy-colored flesh.

"'cuse me if I'm out of uniform, it's good PR to try and look all omipotent and like to everyone, but it get's boring after a while. Heh. Now, before we go any further in, mind telling me what you are?"
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-10-07 at 08:50 PM.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Meanwhile, something was happening amongst the demonic masses. Before, even as their numbers shrunk, they had been fighting with unending fervor, not relenting. Suddenly, however, they slowly started reatreating. Their constant telepathic suggestions stopped, and they left battle with even the weakest of Tartarus' guardians. After the constant noise that had filled the minds of the warriors before, the battlefield now seemed almost silent in comparison.
    Xander scowled and charged after the retreating demonic hordes. "What is this? RETREAT!? A tactical move but what purpose does it serve? You run back to prison! Turn and face me cowards. At least the death I serve is quick." The War Zealous Drakon mercilessly eliminated his fleeing foes, his blade cutting through their forms and souls.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-10-07 at 09:37 PM.

9. - Top - End - #159

The cyclops lets out a rumbling chuckle.

"You seem to be under the impression that true power lies in how many implings one can kill in a few seconds. No, the Wardens wait and watch. As you can see, the help that just one of their servents have managed to beat back this sorry army. As for the hound, I believe he is enjoying some good rest."
    "
    I have not seen one of there servants drive on an army? I've seen one or two of then kill one or two implings or minor demons in the middle of Skirmishes.

My Companions and I killed Four of those Behemoths Single handedly, killed a fifth with the Help of professor Crazy*Head set is still on* and Cleared Miles of space of the fiends. not one of us has used our full power yet. I'm at less that 0.1% and I'm potentially the weakest.

If the Wardens are as powerful as you claim, If their servants are worthy of serving beings of such power, and if they were Doing their damned jobs, All of the invading Demons would be Killed before I even got here.

*At this moment Raters 21 dalek squad arrives*
    AWAITING ORDERS, MASTER!
    Follow me, kill anything that tries to stop us.
    WE OBEY!
    *Rater turns back to the Cyclops*
    If the wardens are as powerful as you claim, then the leader of this army will be dead before I arrive at it's location.

When it's not, My friends and I will slaughter it. you are welcome to watch, but do inform your masters that I will expect proper payment for doing their jobs for them.

We charge a lot for this kinda thing
    I's astronomical.

The good news is you're invited to the "We saved the world" party!
    *And with that, Rater's group leaves*
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-07 at 09:15 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

With a cosmic pop, the demon found himself in a rather odd environment.

It looked like a cross between a office building and a court room, all made of a white substance that could have been smoothed white stone or even ivory, strangly empty at the moment. He himself was standing on a large pedestal in the middle of what might be the center of the massive room, big enough to hold a small village on it's entirety.

The Warden who he was talking to earlier was standing right next to him, looking even less magical then she did before. Her horns were gone, you see, as were the rest of the magical effects that adorned her earlier. Now, a startlingly human figure stood next to the tiny kitten, albet one with green hair and limy-colored flesh.

"'cuse me if I'm out of uniform, it's good PR to try and look all omipotent and like to everyone, but it get's boring after a while. Heh. Now, before we go any further in, mind telling me what you are?"
    Fantastic. Small Talk. "Well, you already know that I am one of the demons, which is the part that matters. I suppose I could tell you about our physiology, though."

He pauses for a moment, thinking about where to start. "I suppose you could call us entities of thought. Beings that created themselves from the desires, wishes, and ultimately souls of the humans that populated our world. Their world, to be exact. I am not one of the homeworld. But I digress. You see, the homeworld of our species is a highly...morphable place. Even the dumbest animal can produce small psionic powers to some extent there. Any sort of thought, any sort of wish took influence on the world, even if it was unnoticeably small. And since many creatures have desires for some thing or another, hell was created. The place of desire in its purest form. And from it came the demons. I'll spare you the boring parts, but the gist of it is that eventually they became more and more powerful, especially when mankind came around. Of course, they controlled mankind, silently pulling the strings behind the scenes, turning their society more and more towards evil. Until they all killed each other. Psionic wars can be just as bad as magical wars. And since, without mankind, there was not enough desire anymore to feed them all, they decided that they needed to do something. Namely, travel to another world, take it over, and build up a distapia so they can feed on the desires of its citizens. It's a miracle they didn't all end up dying. Of course, they also ended up turning people from this new world into demons while they were at it, mostly to bolster up their weakened ranks after the war and so that there were enough demons to look after both the old and new world. But now, they needed even more desire. So they went out and conquered more worlds. I blame it on the demons of gluttony. Stupid, wasteful bastards. But anyway, that's what they are. What I am. Psionic, world conquering entities made from thought and quasi-real matter. Does this answer your question?"
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-10-07 at 09:31 PM.

11. - Top - End - #161

I have not seen one of there servants drive on an army? I've seen one or two of then kill one or two implings or minor demons in the middle of Skirmishes.

My Companions and I killed Four of those Behemoths Single handedly, killed a fifth with the Help of professor Crazy*Head set is still on* and Cleared Miles of space of the fiends. not one of us has used our full power yet. I'm at less that 0.1% and I'm potentially the weakest.

If the Wardens are as powerful as you claim, If their servants are worthy of serving beings of such power, and if they were Doing their damned jobs, All of the invading Demons would be Killed before I even got here.

AWAITING ORDERS, MASTER!
    WE OBEY!
    If the wardens are as powerful as you claim, then the leader of this army will be dead before I arrive at it's location.

When it's not, My friends and I will slaughter it. you are welcome to watch, but do inform your masters that I will expect proper payment for doing their jobs for them.

We charge a lot for this kinda thing
    I's astronomical.

The good news is you're invited to the "We saved the world" party!
    *And with that, Rater's group leaves*
    The duo stared at the leaving group, silent for a few moments.

"No, you may not kill him." the cyclops grumbled.

"Are you joking? Of course we are, are you just going to up and let him-"

"It matters not what he says. He cannot back up his statement; let him wallow in his ignorance."

"Ug."

Fantastic. Small Talk. "Well, you already know that I am one of the demons, which is the part that matters. I suppose I could tell you about our physiology, though."

He pauses for a moment, thinking about where to start. "I suppose you could call us entities of thought. Beings that created themselves from the desires, wishes, and ultimately souls of the humans that populated our world. Their world, to be exact. I am not one of the homeworld. But I digress. You see, the homeworld of our species is a highly...morphable place. Even the dumbest animal can produce small psionic powers to some extent there. Any sort of thought, any sort of wish took influence on the world, even if it was unnoticeably small. And since many creatures have desires for some thing or another, hell was created. The place of desire in its purest form. And from it came the demons. I'll spare you the boring parts, but the gist of it is that eventually they became more and more powerful, especially when mankind came around. Of course, they controlled mankind, silently pulling the strings behind the scenes, turning their society more and more towards evil. Until they all killed each other. Psionic wars can be just as bad as magical wars. And since, without mankind, there was not enough desire anymore to feed them all, they decided that they needed to do something. Namely, travel to another world, take it over, and build up a distapia so they can feed on the desires of its citizens. It's a miracle they didn't all end up dying. Of course, they also ended up turning people from this new world into demons while they were at it, mostly to bolster up their weakened ranks after the war and so that there were enough demons to look after both the old and new world. But now, they needed even more desire. So they went out and conquered more worlds. I blame it on the demons of gluttony. Stupid, wasteful bastards. But anyway, that's what they are. What I am. Psionic, world conquering entities made from thought and quasi-real matter. Does this answer your question?"
    The Warden looked at the little kitten, shrugging after a few moments of thought.

"It does, yeah. Huh, Psionic; been a while since I heard that word."

The women stretched her legs out casually, plain white shoes now not fused to the rest of her cloths.

"I'm not from here either. Little planet close to one of the chaotic realms, nice place. Last thing I remembered was two idiots flinging spells around in the park and one hitting me, and then I woke up in Equestria. I got tracked down by a Warden, and they let me join."

She started to move down over to the side of the platform, "Name's Jarie, by the way. "
    Show

12. - Top - End - #162

The duo stared at the leaving group, silent for a few moments.

"No, you may not kill him." the cyclops grumbled.

"Are you joking? Of course we are, are you just going to up and let him-"

"It matters not what he says. He cannot back up his ; let him wallow in his ignorance."

"Ug."
    *thirty feet away*
    I can hear you!
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-07 at 10:33 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Nightcore gives him a small, curt nod.

"You know, I guess I should. Thanks, Igor. I think I needed that, being reminded about other ponies with problems like mine."

Soon afterword, Nightcore layed down her icecream and teleported away.

Pushing Dasies gave the spot the unicorn was standing a harsh look before motioning over to the ape.

"You know, I don't think we ever met face to face. Got any personal issues of stupifing complexity I should know about?"
    No, not particularly. *regards his bowl of ice cream for a moment* Though to be honest, I do wish I had some whipped cream to go with this.

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the DERPY II

So, Boffinspark is piloting a giant robot, in Tartarus, fighting an army of demons, via giant explosions. This is a thing that is really happening. *sighs* Well, on the bright side, its still better than having to look after that idiot Blueblood.

Awww, have the widdle demons had enough already? Well too bad, you should have better prepared if you were going to pick a fight with THE GREAT PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK! NOW, FEEL THE SCIENCY WRATH OF MY PINK ONE ENERGY EMITTERS! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Spoiler
    Show

If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164

Awww, have the widdle demons had enough already? Well too bad, you should have better prepared if you were going to pick a fight with THE GREAT PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK! NOW, FEEL THE SCIENCY WRATH OF MY PINK ONE ENERGY EMITTERS! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Spoiler
    Show

Professor, where the hell was that when it actually mattered? back when there were billions of them instead of hundreds?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Bugbear in the Playground

Suddenly, she heard a voice calling out to her from behind her back. There was no threat to it, and it almost sounded casual in its tone. Still, no one had been there just a second ago. "My child, I should inform you that these imps, which you have disguised yourself as, are all part of a telepathic hivemind. You should get out of here and lose that ridiculous disguise, before I can no longer keep them from attacking you."
    She doesn't question this voice. Friend or foe, he's being helpful at the moment, so instead she shifts to look like one of those... strange... metal saltshaker things floating around. Hopefully no one would notice that her ray gun replaced the whisk thing.

"EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" she yells, trying her best to sound as mechanical as they... and kinda failing at it. In the meantime, she shoots and tries to look busy without actually hitting anythin...

AWAITING ORDERS, MASTER!
    WE OBEY!
    Only years of training prevents her from exclaiming as she sees the group. Was that... that was her! And her friends! And Sweetie Belle? What nonsense is this?

She tries not to draw any attention to herself, though, and follows along, looking exactly like a Dalek (minus the ray gun part). Perhaps she can get some answers by following them quietly.

She does note with displeasure how mercenary they are. So lowbrow. So eager for this fight. Whoever they are, they are clearly not my friends. Duplicates, perhaps, or imposters.

Well, I haven't been spying on you specifically, per se. That said, you have been the vicinity of ponies who I have been keeping tabs on, and your name came up.
    Also, I may have been spying on you just a little.
    And by a little I mean my ninjas have had you under surveillance since you came to Equestria.
    Quite by coincidence, a giant fireball destroys the Moon about five minutes after this announcement is made.

On an unrelated note, Crimson is very annoyed.

Meanwhile, the quartet of alien ponies finally breathes as Boffenspark's and Rater's attacks bring down the creatures.

Saiyan Dash suddenly stiffens. "I think I sense Rarity's ki!"

Twilionnite stands up straight. "Then let's go find her," she says determinedly, all weariness forgotten.

"Lead the way, hotshot," Kryptojack agrees.

"You guys coming or what?" Impinkieble yells, already at the entrance to the tunnel that leads deeper into Tartarus.

And the quartet venture deeper into Tartarus. Any imps they encounter are swiftly dealt with by Saiyan Dash and Kryptojack, but they haven't caught up to Rater yet...
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

16. - Top - End - #166

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Doom View Post
    She doesn't question this voice. Friend or foe, he's being helpful at the moment, so instead she shifts to look like one of those... strange... metal saltshaker things floating around. Hopefully no one would notice that her ray gun replaced the whisk thing.

"EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" she yells, trying her best to sound as mechanical as they... and kinda failing at it. In the meantime, she shoots and tries to look busy without actually hitting anythin...

Only years of training prevents her from exclaiming as she sees the group. Was that... that was her! And her friends! And Sweetie Belle? What nonsense is this?

She tries not to draw any attention to herself, though, and follows along, looking exactly like a Dalek (minus the ray gun part). Perhaps she can get some answers by following them quietly.

She does note with displeasure how mercenary they are. So lowbrow. So eager for this fight. Whoever they are, they are clearly not my friends. Duplicates, perhaps, or imposters.

Quite by coincidence, a giant fireball destroys the Moon about five minutes after this announcement is made.

On an unrelated note, Crimson is very annoyed.

Meanwhile, the quartet of alien ponies finally breathes as Boffenspark's and Rater's attacks bring down the creatures.

Saiyan Dash suddenly stiffens. "I think I sense Rarity's ki!"

Twilionnite stands up straight. "Then let's go find her," she says determinedly, all weariness forgotten.

"Lead the way, hotshot," Kryptojack agrees.

"You guys coming or what?" Impinkieble yells, already at the entrance to the tunnel that leads deeper into Tartarus.

And the quartet venture deeper into Tartarus. Any imps they encounter are swiftly dealt with by Saiyan Dash and Kryptojack, but they haven't caught up to Rater yet...
    *GrapLeomon notices that something is up*
    Um, Didn't you say that you had 21 of those things? and why is that one missing it's gun?
    What. Damn.
    Alright Shape Shifter, reveal yourself or be eliminated. if you come peacefully you will be spared. if you help us wit hdefeating the demon army, you get a cut of the payment. do you agree?
    *Note that we have stopped moving while saying this*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #167

*GrapLeomon notices that something is up*
    Um, Didn't you say that you had 21 of those things? and why is that one missing it's gun?
    What. Damn.
    Alright Shape Shifter, reveal yourself or be eliminated. if you come peacefully you will be spared. if you help us wit hdefeating the demon army, you get a cut of the payment. do you agree?
    *Note that we have stopped moving while saying this*
    "...fine." She deliberately makes her voice sound male and scratchy, not unlike Wolverine's. Just because her cover had been blown didn't mean she had to reveal exactly who she was yet.

She shifts, instantly taking the form of a dark-skinned male human holding the ray gun and dressed in cowboy clothes. Not her true form, but one she had used before on Earth. It would suffice for now. "I only just arrived, and I don't know who's who," she says, spitting on the ground and holstering her gun. "I won't fight you, but I won't help you either, not until I know more."
    Last edited by Crimson Doom; 2013-10-08 at 10:48 AM.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.

18. - Top - End - #168

"...fine." She deliberately makes her voice sound male and scratchy, not unlike Wolverine's. Just because her cover had been blown didn't mean she had to reveal exactly who she was yet.

She shifts, instantly taking the form of a dark-skinned male human holding the ray gun and dressed in cowboy clothes. Not her true form, but one she had used before on Earth. It would suffice for now. "I only just arrived, and I don't know who's who," she says, spitting on the ground and holstering her gun. "I won't fight you, but I won't help you either, not until I know more."
    Okay, fine. I'm rater. this is Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. they are not the ones from this version of Equestria though. there diferant ones. theres an other set native to this world, and we just met yet an other set of them who don't have the elemnts of Harmony and who consist of a Kryptonian, a Chee, a Carionite, and a shapeshifter who is comepletely impossible.

*Rater points to the adult Dragon to his right*
    That's Spike
    *To the Larger 12 winged Demonic Dragon flying above him*
    Lucemon
    *To the red furred Dracomamal*
    DoruGreymon
    *To the professional wrestling Anthro-Lion wearing power armor*
    GrapLeomon
    *to the CMC*
    These are the Cutie MArk Crusaders, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle. Bloom is AJ's little sister, Sweetie is rarity's, and Scoots is the unofficially adopted sister daugter thing of Dash and Pinkie.
    Her real Parents are dead. and abusive.
    *Scootabound des not look happy to have that last bit mentioned. Cyber dash glares at her Afionced, and Dorugreymon get's closer to the group*
    Anyway, these three*points to the crusadrs* have Familiar Bonds to those three*Points to Digimon*
    That's the only reason that they are here. I wouldn't have brought three foals into Tartarus if I had a choice.
    *Alien Rarity should note that Sweetie Bellementa; has her Cutie Mark*

Oh, and those*Points to Daleks* are some Battle Droids I built out of Retro Engineered Dalek Technology.

As for what's happening; An army of Demons from an other Dimension are Trying to invade Equestria through Tartarus. myself, my friends and several others are he to stop them. we have killed most of the Army, so now we are heaading to take out the leader.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-08 at 01:30 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

The Warden looked at the little kitten, shrugging after a few moments of thought.

"It does, yeah. Huh, Psionic; been a while since I heard that word."

The women stretched her legs out casually, plain white shoes now not fused to the rest of her cloths.

"I'm not from here either. Little planet close to one of the chaotic realms, nice place. Last thing I remembered was two idiots flinging spells around in the park and one hitting me, and then I woke up in Equestria. I got tracked down by a Warden, and they let me join."

She started to move down over to the side of the platform, "Name's Jarie, by the way. "
    "Javed." With a few graceful skips, he follows her. "I do not want to seem impatient, but could we please hurry this along? If my estimations are correct, then there is precious little time before the first wave of reinforcements arrives."

Meanwhile, out on the battlefield amidst the hordes of fleeing demons, a light begins to glow. It is bright, unearthly so, and can be seen from miles away. And strangely enough, as the demons flee, it seems to be coming closer and closer. In the distance, the ground can be heard shaking.

20. - Top - End - #170

*thirty feet away*
    I can hear you!
    Carru, the harpy, lets out a unfeminine snort of disgust.

No, not particularly. *regards his bowl of ice cream for a moment* Though to be honest, I do wish I had some whipped cream to go with this.
    "Guess I'm not the only pony here without any major life issues. It's refreshing. Actually, I'v always wondered how you ended up as Boffenspark's patsy. You seem decent enough."

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the DERPY II

So, Boffinspark is piloting a giant robot, in Tartarus, fighting an army of demons, via giant explosions. This is a thing that is really happening. *sighs* Well, on the bright side, its still better than having to look after that idiot Blueblood.
    Nightcore teleports a few good feet away from the dragon, looking rather disheveled.

"Hey, mind if I borrow you for a few seconds?"

"Javed." With a few graceful skips, he follows her. "I do not want to seem impatient, but could we please hurry this along? If my estimations are correct, then there is precious little time before the first wave of reinforcements arrives."
    Jarie shrugged, making her way down one of the seemingly endless white halls after stepping down off the platform.

"Sure. Mind shapeshifting into something more biped-ish? Its a good run to the meeting room."

Meanwhile, out on the battlefield amidst the hordes of fleeing demons, a light begins to glow. It is bright, unearthly so, and can be seen from miles away. And strangely enough, as the demons flee, it seems to be coming closer and closer. In the distance, the ground can be heard shaking.
    "Aw, nuts."

"Be quiet. This might be the leader of these fiends."
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

Jarie shrugged, making her way down one of the seemingly endless white halls after stepping down off the platform.

"Sure. Mind shapeshifting into something more biped-ish? Its a good run to the meeting room."
    Javed easily started picking up speed, not bothering to change his form. He was able to keep up well enough. "I have always found quadrupled forms to be much faster. I think I'll stay like this for now."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

"Guess I'm not the only pony here without any major life issues. It's refreshing. Actually, I'v always wondered how you ended up as Boffenspark's patsy. You seem decent enough."
    Ah, that's a rather simple story. You see, originally I was just an ordinary orangutan, living the Ponyiesian jungles, until I was captured and sent to the Canterlot Zoo.

Spoiler: Translated from ninja
    Show
    He walked into a cage with a sign that said "free bananas".

*sighs* Pecking order.

*a look of raw terror appears in the Pinkie ninja's eyes and she vanishes*

As I was saying, I was sent to the Canterlot Zoo, which, looking back, wasn't really a terrible place, just rather dull. There was nothing to do but spend my days eating bananas with my feat and make rude gestures at the foals when they referred to me as a- *ahem* In any event, that was where the professor found me. Back then, he was still a student to Princess Celestia, and she permitted him to use me as a test subject for one of his experiments. Thanks to that experiment, I was gifted with my current intellect, and in gratitude I have since assisted the professor in whatever capacity he requires of me.
    And I do have to say, the professor really isn't that bad, once you become accustomed to a few of his eccentricities.

Meanwhile, on the battlefield
    I’m Mister friendship laser,
    I’m Mister beam,
    I’m Mister love phaser,
    I’m Mister particle stream,
    Friends call me Professor,
    Whatever I touch
    Is warped by science in my clutch HAHA!
    I’m too much.

Nightcore teleports a few good feet away from the dragon, looking rather disheveled.

"Hey, mind if I borrow you for a few seconds?"
    Huh, I didn't expect to see you here. Well, I think I can spare some time, if nothing else it might postpone the realization that Boffinspark's turned a war in Tartarus into a musical number.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173

Javed easily started picking up speed, not bothering to change his form. He was able to keep up well enough. "I have always found quadrupled forms to be much faster. I think I'll stay like this for now."
    She blinked at the kittens change of pace.

"Whatever float's your boat."

It wasn't especially long before the pair were interrupted.

The area wasn't as empty as it first seemed.

The Warden that appeared in the middle of the hall had a appearance that echoed that of a deep-sea fish, or perhaps a shark. Stocky and nearly as wide as it was tall, the silvery colored beast had a massive bullet-shaped head that seemed to simply grow out of it's torso, and was topped with a colorful array of barnacles and corals, with patchs of flesh and rock emurging from the large crownlike mass like beggars teeth.

It also grasped a small, delicate-looking coffee cup in one oversized paw. It had a little heart on it.

"A kitten? That's new. Jarie, the hell's going up above? I just got back from Eridanos, and now everyone's acting like nutters." the beast rumbled out.

The vaugly fern-colored women motioned to Javed with a leg, putting her hands in her pockets and looking at the kitten expectingly.

"Tell'm."

Ah, that's a rather simple story. You see, originally I was just an ordinary orangutan, living the Ponyiesian jungles, until I was captured and sent to the Canterlot Zoo.

Spoiler: Translated from ninja
    Show
    He walked into a cage with a sign that said "free bananas".

*sighs* Pecking order.

*a look of raw terror appears in the Pinkie ninja's eyes and she vanishes*

As I was saying, I was sent to the Canterlot Zoo, which, looking back, wasn't really a terrible place, just rather dull. There was nothing to do but spend my days eating bananas with my feat and make rude gestures at the foals when they referred to me as a- *ahem* In any event, that was where the professor found me. Back then, he was still a student to Princess Celestia, and she permitted him to use me as a test subject for one of his experiments. Thanks to that experiment, I was gifted with my current intellect, and in gratitude I have since assisted the professor in whatever capacity he requires of me.
    And I do have to say, the professor really isn't that bad, once you become accustomed to a few of his eccentricities.
    Pushing nodded.

"Huh. I guess I'm boring, then. Silent Night just killed and revived me. And then put me in charge of leading a bunch of nigh-mindless filles and foals. And he's dead now, so I'm kind of being a hobo and leaching of Boffenspark."

Huh, I didn't expect to see you here. Well, I think I can spare some time, if nothing else it might postpone the realization that Boffinspark's turned a war in Tartarus into a musical number.
    Nightcore sighed sympathetically.

"Did your wife's ever tell you how they felt about you being their special...somedragon? I mean, the...age gap, I mean."
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-10-08 at 01:26 PM.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #174

Meanwhile, on the battlefield
    I’m Mister friendship laser,
    I’m Mister beam,
    I’m Mister love phaser,
    I’m Mister particle stream,
    Friends call me Professor,
    Whatever I touch
    Is warped by science in my clutch HAHA!
    I’m too much.

How the frack? that movie doesn't exist in equestria. that holiday doesn't exist in equestria. What the fracking?

Professor, Stop singing that, Or I'll start singing Celine Dion.
    *Flutterwolf rips the headset away from rater*
    Do what he says. he's a terrible singer.
    Give me that
    *Takes head set back*
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-08 at 01:21 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #175

Okay, fine. I'm rater. this is Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. they are not the ones from this version of Equestria though. there diferant ones. theres an other set native to this world, and we just met yet an other set of them who don't have the elemnts of Harmony and who consist of a Kryptonian, a Chee, a Carionite, and a shapeshifter who is comepletely impossible.

*Rater points to the adult Dragon to his right*
    That's Spike
    *To the Larger 12 winged Demonic Dragon flying above him*
    Lucemon
    *To the red furred Dracomamal*
    DoruGreymon
    *To the professional wrestling Anthro-Lion wearing power armor*
    GrapLeomon
    *to the CMC*
    These are the Cutie MArk Crusaders, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle. Bloom is AJ's little sister, Sweetie is rarity's, and Scoots is the unofficially adopted sister daugter thing of Dash and Pinkie.
    Her real Parents are dead. and abusive.
    *Scootabound des not look happy to have that last bit mentioned. Cyber dash glares at her Afionced, and Dorugreymon get's closer to the group*
    Anyway, these three*points to the crusadrs* have Familiar Bonds to those three*Points to Digimon*
    That's the only reason that they are here. I wouldn't have brought three foals into Tartarus if I had a choice.
    *Alien Rarity should note that Sweetie Bellementa; has her Cutie Mark*

Oh, and those*Points to Daleks* are some Battle Droids I built out of Retro Engineered Dalek Technology.

As for what's happening; An army of Demons from an other Dimension are Trying to invade Equestria through Tartarus. myself, my friends and several others are he to stop them. we have killed most of the Army, so now we are heaading to take out the leader.
    Rarity absorbs this information calmly and stoically, despite hearing about her friends. Just because they worked with him didn't make him good. She owed it to them to find the truth before she shed her disguise. And she especially owed it to Sweetie Belle; alternate or not, she was still her sister.

"Most o' that meant nothin' t'me," she says truthfully, spitting on the ground once more. "An' how do I know yer tellin' th' truth? Fer all I know, you jest fed me a pack o' lies."
    IC thread

OOC thread

26. - Top - End - #176

Rarity absorbs this information calmly and stoically, despite hearing about her friends. Just because they worked with him didn't make him good. She owed it to them to find the truth before she shed her disguise. And she especially owed it to Sweetie Belle; alternate or not, she was still her sister.

"Most o' that meant nothin' t'me," she says truthfully, spitting on the ground once more. "An' how do I know yer tellin' th' truth? Fer all I know, you jest fed me a pack o' lies."
    We are telling the truth. honest. Cross My heart and Hope to fly, Stick a Cupcake in my eye.

Pinkie, I don't think that our guest quite understands the signifigance of a Pinkie Promise.

MASTER! SENSORS INDICATE THAT FIVE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITIES ARE APPROACHING! DATABASES STATE THAT FOUR OF THEM ARE FAMILIAR!

Well, then those will be the other versions off these few that I mentioned. they should be here in a few minutes if you want to wait.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #177

We are telling the truth. honest. Cross My heart and Hope to fly, Stick a Cupcake in my eye.

Pinkie, I don't think that our guest quite understands the signifigance of a Pinkie Promise.
    She chuckles humorlessly. "Yeah, that means nothin' t'me." This time she was lying, though. Pinkie Promises were a serious thing, so either the guy was using her without her knowledge, this Pinkie is incredibly stupid to break a Pinkie Promise, he's actually telling the truth, or Pinkie Promises are not quite as unbreakable here. That last one seems unlikely, though.

MASTER! SENSORS INDICATE THAT FIVE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITIES ARE APPROACHING! DATABASES STATE THAT FOUR OF THEM ARE FAMILIAR!

Well, then those will be the other versions off these few that I mentioned. they should be here in a few minutes if you want to wait.
    Drat it all. That will make it harder to find the truth. She had no idea how, but Rainbow had always been able to see through her shapeshifting. "Assuming yer tellin' th' truth," she points out, "wouldn't it make more sense to keep moving onward to fight them, rather then waitin' here fer just five allies?"
    IC thread

OOC thread

28. - Top - End - #178

She chuckles humorlessly. "Yeah, that means nothin' t'me." This time she was lying, though. Pinkie Promises were a serious thing, so either the guy was using her without her knowledge, this Pinkie is incredibly stupid to break a Pinkie Promise, he's actually telling the truth, or Pinkie Promises are not quite as unbreakable here. That last one seems unlikely, though.

Drat it all. That will make it harder to find the truth. She had no idea how, but Rainbow had always been able to see through her shapeshifting. "Assuming yer tellin' th' truth," she points out, "wouldn't it make more sense to keep moving onward to fight them, rather then waitin' here fer just five allies?"
    Considering that one of those Allies is a Kryptonian, and that if the unknown energy signature is who I thin it is, an other is a Sayain? I think waiting for five more allies is wise.
    Ah feel funny.
    You alright Bloom?
    Ah think so it's just-
    *Grapleomon glows*
    GrapLeomon! Kanpekina shinka!... Marsmon!
    Spoiler: Marsmon!
    Show

I am a bit frightened at how fast you went mega, Marsmon.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-08 at 06:17 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #179

Considering that one of those Allies is a Kryptonian, and that if the unknown energy signature is who I thin it is, an other is a Sayain? I think waiting for five more allies is wise.
    Ah feel funny.
    You alright Bloom?
    Ah think so it's just-
    *Grapleomon glows*
    Show

"That still means nothin' t'm- WHAT IN TH' NAME OF KLY'BN and SL'GUR'T IS THAT?" She only barely managed to keep her voice and shape intact.
    IC thread

OOC thread

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Xander noticed the light and hears the shaking. "Hmm, might get a decent fight yet." Xander makes a b line for the glowing light, eagerly charging towards it as he continues to cut down any demon or imp unfortunate enough to get within sword reach.

Ah feel funny.
    You alright Bloom?
    Ah think so it's just-
    *Grapleomon glows*
    Show

The Drakorans run past Raters group, deeper into Tartarus and after Xander. As they go by Ged gets a passing glance at the now much more imposing Digimon "Swine piss. Now I want to study them even more!"