New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [OTP] The Other Ponythread RP 2: Electric Scootaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    *a massive holographic projection of Professor Boffinspark appears in front of the golden alicorn*
    BEHOLD, FOR IT IS I, PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK! SLAYER OF DEMONS! VANQUISHER OF UNDEAD! SLAUGHTERER OF...MORE DEMONS AND UNDEAD! TREMBLE IN FEAR AT THE POWER OF MY SCIENCE, AS I DESTROY THE VERY GATES OF TARTARUS!

Spoiler
    Show

There, that ought to keep those cosmic horrors from beyond space and time from getting out. I'm surprised nopony else ever thought of this before.
    Professor? Now how the hell are we going to get out?

Also, I'm pretty sure that my group killed more demons than you did.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Before too long, Bastara could finally see the creature residing between the wings. Before him stood an alicorn mare, body molded from pure gold, utterly perfect in its shape. She had no face, only two wide, gaping abysses where her eyes should have been. From them, blood poured in a seemingly endless stream, creating a boiling puddle beneath her hooves. Her mane was not made of hair, instead being a long, intricate net of strings just as golden as her body. The air itself seemed to burn here. Somewhere nearby, on her left wing, a hole had been burned where her own ray had been reflected at. It was already starting to close, strands made from darkest matter weaving together into a web, that quickly changed its colour to a golden tone.

Then, she spoke. It was like the sound of a gong, verberating and melodic, yet also decidedly female in spite of this. "I sense that you are here, warden. I can sense your soul, you know. Now, show yourself. I want to see the face of the one who has slaughtered so many of my friends and children."
    Bastara analyzed the being. Though he was filled with a hurricane of emotion he still was a tactical fighter. It seemed that physical strikes were out f the question. It rapidly regenerated it's wound from an unknown source and the massive barrage launched by the one Rater called "Professor Trigger-happy" seemed to have no effect. It seemed the mind of this massive golden foes was were he would strike. But for his plans he needed more shadow-stuff, and for that there was only one solution. Bastara continued his approach, readying himself for the task ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Silence dominated the room.

"Fair enough, I suppose. How do you b-"

A distinct rumble went through the cosmic chambers.

Two motes, one icy and one flaming, dropped from the ceiling. One reformed into a icy pony, while the other stayed where they were.

"'orry I'm late, heh, it's how these go, aheh, ah, oh..."

A great silence filled the chambers as Nightingale descended messily on the pillar.

"Aw, heck, I'm on the wrong side of this trial." she said with the distant air of a women who realized that she was like to die.

Charnel said nothing as she manifested next to her aunt, only frowning when she saw the oddball group gathered on the pillar.

Suddenly, the sound of a billion stars collapsing filled the room. It sounded like a balloon popping, but really slowed down.

A great stillness filled the lowest depths of Tartarus. The few beings in the room that were not Wardens could, neverless, feel a great sensation of brimming anger in every one of the limitless entities in the chambers.

"Mortals have died in Tartarus." the great one said finally, sounding curiously tired. "It is time. Our treaty with the Celestial Sisters has been broken. We are not bound by the contracts that keep us here."

A tense silence fills the room, and the entire body of the Wardens of Tartarus leaves the bottom of the pits with no fanfair whatsoever.

Suddenly, the cavern is a lot less filled then it was before, with just six entities in it. Of those, one was a demihuman, one was a shark man from a tiny island chain that was obliterated long ago in the Age of Discord, one was a kitten, and two were supposedly ponies that were bound together only by a connection to a dead unicorn sorcerer.

Jawswarski, the shark man, dropped his coffee cup. It bounced off the pillar and, after a few years, landed in the lava below.

"No one tells me anything." the shark man mused as he looked at the mortified pair of ponies, both sharing a look of utter bafflement and horror.

Jarie simply had a far-off look in her eye, and just stared at the unfathomably huge space in the world that held her boss a few moments ago as she adjusted her white tie.

"Any ideas now, Javed? Your boss just broke Tartarus. I hope she can afford a replacement."
    The Drakorans looked up from their work of tending their wounds behind Rater's shield. "Something tells me we should high tail it out of here before we get killed." "Are you referring to that big golden thing over there or those remaining Wardens?" "Meh"

3. - Top - End - #213
    Firbolg in the Playground

*a massive holographic projection of Professor Boffinspark appears in front of the golden alicorn*
    BEHOLD, FOR IT IS I, PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK! SLAYER OF DEMONS! VANQUISHER OF UNDEAD! SLAUGHTERER OF...MORE DEMONS AND UNDEAD! TREMBLE IN FEAR AT THE POWER OF MY SCIENCE, AS I DESTROY THE VERY GATES OF TARTARUS!

Spoiler
    Show

There, that ought to keep those cosmic horrors from beyond space and time from getting out. I'm surprised nopony else ever thought of this before.
    The two great gates shake and bounce, but neverless stay in tact.

Something stirs in the darkness, awakened.

Don't worry, Nightcore, this actually isn't the first time I've had to have this sort of talk before, and I understand what she's going through.

Computer, why is the status light for Tartarus flashing red?

"...Thanks. And I think you shouldn't worry about that place, it's...wait.

That's not good.
    "

Before too long, Bastara could finally see the creature residing between the wings. Before him stood an alicorn mare, body molded from pure gold, utterly perfect in its shape. She had no face, only two wide, gaping abysses where her eyes should have been. From them, blood poured in a seemingly endless stream, creating a boiling puddle beneath her hooves. Her mane was not made of hair, instead being a long, intricate net of strings just as golden as her body. The air itself seemed to burn here. Somewhere nearby, on her left wing, a hole had been burned where her own ray had been reflected at. It was already starting to close, strands made from darkest matter weaving together into a web, that quickly changed its colour to a golden tone.

Then, she spoke. It was like the sound of a gong, verberating and melodic, yet also decidedly female in spite of this. "I sense that you are here, warden. I can sense your soul, you know. Now, show yourself. I want to see the face of the one who has slaughtered so many of my friends and children."

The rays were caught by her wings, easily being absorbed. Somehow, they seemed to have no effect whatsoever on this being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Bastara analyzed the being. Though he was filled with a hurricane of emotion he still was a tactical fighter. It seemed that physical strikes were out f the question. It rapidly regenerated it's wound from an unknown source and the massive barrage launched by the one Rater called "Professor Trigger-happy" seemed to have no effect. It seemed the mind of this massive golden foes was were he would strike. But for his plans he needed more shadow-stuff, and for that there was only one solution. Bastara continued his approach, readying himself for the task ahead.

The Drakorans looked up from their work of tending their wounds behind Rater's shield. "Something tells me we should high tail it out of here before we get killed." "Are you referring to that big golden thing over there or those remaining Wardens?" "Meh"
    The thing in the shadows pulsed.

However, that phrase is a misnomer.

There was nothing in the shadows.

Achlys is the shadow.

As if a cloak was ripped off, Tartarus suddenly grew lighter in color, the coy shadows receding.

Up the walls.

The army of Tartarus was long gone, long since having fled deeper into the pits.

But Achlys, the living shadow of that dank realm, had no reason to.

Solid darkness collected at the roof of that massive first cavern, inky and thick. For a few moments, nothing stirred. The vast cavern roof, big as the sky, was one big inky cloud.

Then Achlys screamed.

A mouth bigger then all the oceans of the world opened up in it's entirely, and a billion teeth made of star-stuff and the frozen tears of the unrepentant damned bared down from the world-roof like skyscrapers.

Suddenly, with a jerking movement that made the eyes of mortals water, the thousand sharp-pronged spidery limbs of the shadow-thing suddenly reached down from the sky-roof, motioning to grab the winged figure that was in the middle of it's domain.

SCREEEAAAAHHHAEEEEEEEEEE
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-10-09 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

4. - Top - End - #214

The emergency Teleports I gave you are multiple use anyone who want's to leave, I can send back to the TARDIS.*As he is saying this, rater is casting a mass regeneration spell on the Drakorans. after wards a beeping sound let's out. rater reaches into his pockets and pulls out what looks like an Ipad with the apple logo crudely filed off*

Oh, the results of the tests I ran on Scootaloo and dorumon are back. aparently the reason He can Slide evolve is because the familliar bonding process recognized Scootaloo and the murdered Daughter as seperate beings. That should not have worked like that. they should just be one soul. but, if this is right, then we have a potent advantage.

DoruGreymon? Please turn back into Dorumon.
    Whay?
    Just do it.
    alright
    *The ultimate level Beast Dragon Digimon reverts to his rookie form*
    now what?
    Scootaloo, hop up on his back please.
    Okay...
    now, Shout "Biomerge activate".
    Why?
    Trust me.
    okay. Biomerge activate.
    No, Shout it. Louder.
    Biomerge, Activate!
    *Scootaloo turns into Light and is absorbed by Dorumon*
    Dorumon! Matrix Shinka!
    *Dorumon glows a bright white, before changing shape into an 8 ft tall winged humanoid. the Light Fades revealing*
    Alphamon!
    Spoiler: Alphamon
    Show

wow. this feels wired. Cool, but weird.
    Were is that music coming from?
    I hacked professor crazy's communication system. I'm gonna use it to make music play when a digimon evolves now.
    ...okay?
    Spoiler: OOC.
    Show
    I've been planing this since I gave Scoots Dodomon as a partner Biomerging, or MAtrix evolution is when a Partber Digimon andit's tamer merge together into one being temporarily. It always causes them to assume thir Megaform, and thewy are about Twice as powerful as normal Megas.

Navy text, orange underline is Alphamon talking, orange text, orange underline is just the Scootaloo half Talking, while navy is just the Dorumon half.

I have two quick questions for Humble.
    1. is Lahk-Mout present? if he is, his status as a priest would let him see the murdered daughter.

2. Did any of the Drakorans leave Ghosts behind when vaporized? because Scootaloo's Sin-Eater powers extend to Alphamon, and those include being able to see ghosts no matter what. not important now, but it will be when we head back that way.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-09 at 07:31 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Professor? Now how the hell are we going to get out?

Also, I'm pretty sure that my group killed more demons than you did.
    Eh, I have a few options available. Why, did you really invade Tartarus without any trans-dimensional capabilities?

The two great gates shake and bounce, but neverless stay in tact.

Something stirs in the darkness, awakened.
    There, see? The stupid things aren't even broken. Yet.
    Let's see here, if I increase the explosive force by-

Achlys is the shadow.

As if a cloak was ripped off, Tartarus suddenly grew lighter in color, the coy shadows receding.

Up the walls.

The army of Tartarus was long gone, long since having fled deeper into the pits.

Solid darkness collected at the roof of that massive first cavern, inky and thick. For a few moments, nothing stirred. The vast cavern roof, big as the sky, was one big inky cloud.

Then Achlys screamed.

A mouth bigger then all the oceans of the world opened up in it's entirely, and a billion teeth made of star-stuff and the frozen tears of the unrepentant damned bared down from the world-roof like skyscrapers.

Suddenly, with a jerking movement that made the eyes of mortals water, the thousand sharp-pronged spidery limbs of the shadow-thing suddenly reached down from the sky-roof, motioning to grab the winged figure that was in the middle of it's domain.

SCREEEAAAAHHHAEEEEEEEEEE
    ...Yeah, no. I'll deal with this from my own universe. Octy, get me the Tartarus out of...Tartarus.

Okie dokie lokie!

*Massive tentacles, each the size of a train, punch through the dimensional walls of Tartarus, grab hold of Boffinspark's mecha and then withdraw pulling the mecha with them*

"...Thanks. And I think you shouldn't worry about that place, it's...wait.

That's not good.
    "
    I'm guessing you're referring to the giant spider-shadow monster-demon-thing, right?

It's always the giant spider-shadow monster-demon-thing.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #216

Eh, I have a few options available. Why, did you really invade Tartarus without any trans-dimensional capabilities?
    Destroying the gates would have severed Tartarus's connection to Equestria, in such a way as to make plain shifting in or out impossible.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

Destroying the gates would have severed Tartarus's connection to Equestria, in such a way as to make plain shifting in or out impossible.
    Bah, nothing is impossible, not if you can imagine it. That's what being a magical unicorn scientist is all about.
    Also I have an avatar of the Pink One living in my ship, so that helps too.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

8. - Top - End - #218

Bah, nothing is impossible, not if you can imagine it. That's what being a magical unicorn scientist is all about.
    Also I have an avatar of the Pink One living in my ship, so that helps too.
    Yes, and Traveling that way can drive a pony insane. then again that might explain alot about you, professor.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Achlys is the shadow.

Up the walls.

Then Achlys screamed.

SCREEEAAAAHHHAEEEEEEEEEE
    The Drakorans looked up at the massive shadowy creature descending from the ceiling. "By the Heart I hope that's Bastara's doing..."

The emergency Teleports I gave you are multiple use anyone who want's to leave, I can send back to the TARDIS.*As he is saying this, rater is casting a mass regeneration spell on the Drakorans. after wards a beeping sound let's out. rater reaches into his pockets and pulls out what looks like an Ipad with the apple logo crudely filed off*

Oh, the results of the tests I ran on Scootaloo and dorumon are back. aparently the reason He can Slide evolve is because the familliar bonding process recognized Scootaloo and the murdered Daughter as seperate beings. That should not have worked like that. they should just be one soul. but, if this is right, then we have a potent advantage.

DoruGreymon? Please turn back into Dorumon.
    Whay?
    Just do it.
    alright
    *The ultimate level Beast Dragon Digimon reverts to his rookie form*
    now what?
    Scootaloo, hop up on his back please.
    Okay...
    now, Shout "Biomerge activate".
    Why?
    Trust me.
    okay. Biomerge activate.
    No, Shout it. Louder.
    Biomerge, Activate!
    *Scootaloo turns into Light and is absorbed by Dorumon*
    Dorumon! Matrix Shinka!
    *Dorumon glows a bright white, before changing shape into an 8 ft tall winged humanoid. the Light Fades revealing*
    Alphamon!
    Spoiler: Alphamon
    Show

wow. this feels wired. Cool, but weird.
    Were is that music coming from?
    I hacked professor crazy's communication system. I'm gonna use it to make music play when a digimon evolves now.
    ...okay?
    Spoiler: OOC.
    Show
    I've been planing this since I gave Scoots Dodomon as a partner Biomerging, or MAtrix evolution is when a Partber Digimon andit's tamer merge together into one being temporarily. It always causes them to assume thir Megaform, and thewy are about Twice as powerful as normal Megas.

Navy text, orange underline is Alphamon talking, orange text, orange underline is just the Scootaloo half Talking, while navy is just the Dorumon half.

I have two quick questions for Humble.
    1. is Lahk-Mout present? if he is, his status as a priest would let him see the murdered daughter.

2. Did any of the Drakorans leave Ghosts behind when vaporized? because Scootaloo's Sin-Eater powers extend to Alphamon, and those include being able to see ghosts no matter what. not important now, but it will be when we head back that way.
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Yes, Lahk-Mout is present.
    2. Xander will eventually leave a ghost but right now his soul is occupied. He will explain when he returns.

Ged looked longingly at the evolving Digimon. "Your sure I can't study them? Please?" Lahk-Mout looked at the Murdered Daughter but said nothing. It did not seem like the spirit was malicious, though the Cleric still drew Spirit Seeker. Fanrir turned to Rater "Thank you for your aid. But we will not be retreating."

The Drakorans got up, their wounds healed but their morale still shattered. "I say we get out of here now. Cut our loses. It seems that we are completely outclassed in this fight." "No. We stay, we fight." "What for Fanrir? Xander?! He got himself killed and took 4 of us with him! 5 if Bastara is dead and not hiding!" "As much as it pains me to say it, I agree with this blasphemer. We have lost many. Better to let those equipped to fight this battle do so and not throw our lives away for glory or honor." Fanrir's eye twitched. He tried to form some kind of cohesive argument against Brithalin and Lahk-Mout's logic but he could think of nothing. But, he couldn't let that demon, that thing get away with killing so many of his men. He had failed. And his idol had failed him. Fanrir, cursed under his breath and hung his head. "Your right. We should leave." At that moment Dathid, who was looking at a bracelet that held 13 gems, 7 of them glowing but 6 of them dim, spoke up. "Guys. I think Bastara is still alive." Dathid pressed down a glowing black stone in the bracelet and concentrated, closing his eyes. "And I think he is charging straight at the big golden demon thing..." Fanrir cursed again. This time not under his breath.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-10-09 at 08:50 PM.

10. - Top - End - #220

The Drakorans looked up at the massive shadowy creature descending from the ceiling. "By the Heart I hope that's Bastara's doing..."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Yes, Lahk-Mout is present.
    2. Xander will eventually leave a ghost but right now his soul is occupied. He will explain when he returns.

Ged looked longingly at the evolving Digimon. "Your sure I can't study them? Please?" Lahk-Mout looked at the Murdered Daughter but said nothing. It did not seem like the spirit was malicious, though the Cleric still drew Spirit Seeker. Fanrir turned to Rater "Thank you for your aid. But we will not be retreating."

The Drakorans got up, their wounds healed but their morale still shattered. "I say we get out of here now. Cut our loses. It seems that we are completely outclassed in this fight." "No. We stay, we fight." "What for Fanrir? Xander?! He got himself killed and took 4 of us with him! 5 if Bastara is dead and not hiding!" "As much as it pains me to say it, I agree with this blasphemer. We have lost many. Better to let those equipped to fight this battle do so and not throw our lives away for glory or honor." Fanrir's eye twitched. He tried to form some kind of cohesive argument against Brithalin and Lahk-Mout's logic but he could think of nothing. But, he couldn't let that demon, that thing get away with killing so many of his men. He had failed. And his idol had failed him. Fanrir, cursed under his breath and hung his head. "Your right. We should leave." At that moment Dathid, who was looking at a bracelet that held 13 gems, 9 of them glowing but 4 of them dim, spoke up. "Guys. I think Bastara is still alive." Dathid pressed down a glowing black stone in the bracelet and concentrated, closing his eyes. "And I think he is charging straight at the big golden demon thing..." Fanrir cursed again. This time not under his breath.
    Hey! don't cuss infront of the Faols. even though one of them just fuded with a furry dragon thing and turned into a black knight. Scoots, are you Okay.
    I'm better than Okay. I feel awesome!The Scootaloo half of Alphamon noticies that Their/it's feet are not touching the ground*I... I'm flying.
    We're flying.
    Yes, we're flying. We're Flying!
    Okay. I say we attack. Votes in favour?
    Aye!
    yes.
    no
    Yes.
    yes.
    yes
    no.

yes
    yes
    yes

No.
    Yes. does our vote count twice?
    I have to say... yes it does.
    *Rater then gives the Drakorans and the Alien six time to vote. meanwhile*
    My host, I think the Priest can see me.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Hey! don't cuss infront of the Faols. even though one of them just fuded with a furry dragon thing and turned into a black knight. Scoots, are you Okay.
    I'm better than Okay. I feel awesome!The Scootaloo half of Alphamon noticies that Their/it's feet are not touching the ground*I... I'm flying.
    We're flying.
    Yes, we're flying. We're Flying!
    Aye!
    yes.
    no
    Yes.
    yes.
    yes
    no.

yes
    yes
    yes

No.
    Yes. does our vote count twice?
    I have to say... yes it does.
    *Rater then gives the Drakorans and the Alien six time to vote. meanwhile*
    My host, I think the Priest can see me.
    "If you are aiding us and we work as a unit, then I can see victory as more plausible. I vote for an attack."
    "I'll fight for Thatelor."
    "And I as well. For Thalelor"
    "One sec, I need a little incentive." Dathid pulls out a bottle of something called "Mind Cleaner" "Alright! Lets fight!"
    Lahk-Mout shakes his head "Drunkard. And yes, I'll fight."
    Fanrir raises his head "To battle."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I got the numbers wrong on the number of Drakorans who died. 5 died and Bastara is not with the group.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

"If you are aiding us and we work as a unit, then I can see victory as more plausible. I vote for an attack."
    "I'll fight for Thatelor."
    "And I as well. For Thalelor"
    "One sec, I need a little incentive." Dathid pulls out a bottle of something called "Mind Cleaner" "Alright! Lets fight!"
    Lahk-Mout shakes his head "Drunkard. And yes, I'll fight."
    Fanrir raises his head "To battle."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I got the numbers wrong on the number of Drakorans who died. 5 died and Bastara is not with the group.
    As the Drakorans ready themselves, a voice echoes in their minds
    Hello, is this thing on? *tapping sounds* Ah, there we go.
    Greetings, mighty...whatever you are, I am the great Professor Boffinspark. I couldn't help but notice that the lot of you seem to be planning to rush off to battle, and I believe I may be able to lend you some assistance. No doubt you've seen my array of Orbital Friendship Cannons and their somewhat distressing lack of impact on what I assume is your current foe. What you may not know is that, by altering the quantum-arcane resonance frequencies of the beams to match yourselves, I should be able to drastically increase your fighting abilities. That said, as this technology is currently untested, my lawyer has informed me that I will need your consent.

My Homebrew

Show

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

As the Drakorans ready themselves, a voice echoes in their minds
    Hello, is this thing on? *tapping sounds* Ah, there we go.
    Greetings, mighty...whatever you are, I am the great Professor Boffinspark. I couldn't help but notice that the lot of you seem to be planning to rush off to battle, and I believe I may be able to lend you some assistance. No doubt you've seen my array of Orbital Friendship Cannons and their somewhat distressing lack of impact on what I assume is your current foe. What you may not know is that, by altering the quantum-arcane resonance frequencies of the beams to match yourselves, I should be able to drastically increase your fighting abilities. That said, as this technology is currently untested, my lawyer has informed me that I will need your consent.
    Brithalin answered the message "Could you potentially explain the exact nature of the magical effect of this Friendship Beam? It could make this decision easier." "Also, based on what I've heard, if this is the same kind of magic as the Elements of Harmony I doubt it would have much effect. Not many of our group are feeling a lot of love or unity right now. Or ever for that matter."

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Brithalin answered the message "Could you potentially explain the exact nature of the magical effect of this Friendship Beam? It could make this decision easier." "Also, based on what I've heard, if this is the same kind of magic as the Elements of Harmony I doubt it would have much effect. Not many of our group are feeling a lot of love or unity right now. Or ever for that matter."
    Essentially, this will infuse your bodies with the full strength of all of the friendship of Equestria on a quantum level. Theoretically, that should provide you with a temporary boost increasing your strength, speed, and natural healing by several orders of magnitude.

My Homebrew

Show

15. - Top - End - #225
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Gaaaaah, so many posts. So many events just passed me by. The interaction between Scootabound and Saiyan Dash will have to wait for now, Rater.

Achlys is the shadow.

Up the walls.

Then Achlys screamed.

SCREEEAAAAHHHAEEEEEEEEEE
    The aliens stare up at the thing, too terrified to act on their own. Besides, who would they attack, anyway? Neither of them look like good guys.

"Attack!" Saiyan Dash says with a grin.

"Attack which one?" Kryptojack points out. "And your answer better not be 'both'. Ah don't think we can manage that."

"I... I don't know," Twilionnite stutters. "I'm a bit out of my depth here..."

"I would submit that a tactical retreat is in order," Rarity suggests practically. "Let those two attack each other, study them as they do, then take down the weakened victor."

"I can agree with that," Flutterchee contributes, though Rater will have to relay that message.

Essentially, this will infuse your bodies with the full strength of all of the friendship of Equestria on a quantum level. Theoretically, that should provide you with a temporary boost increasing your strength, speed, and natural healing by several orders of magnitude.
    "Sign me up!" Saiyan Dash says eagerly.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

16. - Top - End - #226

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Doom View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gaaaaah, so many posts. So many events just passed me by. The interaction between Scootabound and Saiyan Dash will have to wait for now, Rater.

The aliens stare up at the thing, too terrified to act on their own. Besides, who would they attack, anyway? Neither of them look like good guys.

"Attack!" Saiyan Dash says with a grin.

"Attack which one?" Kryptojack points out. "And your answer better not be 'both'. Ah don't think we can manage that."

"I... I don't know," Twilionnite stutters. "I'm a bit out of my depth here..."

"I would submit that a tactical retreat is in order," Rarity suggests practically. "Let those two attack each other, study them as they do, then take down the weakened victor."

"I can agree with that," Flutterchee contributes, though Rater will have to relay that message.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry.

The Golden one is the Demon. If I'm right, the shadow spider thing is one of the Guardians of Tartarus.
    Though I have to mention that your Fluttershy voted for waiting to see if It take out the demon, before we attack.

also, I would have to advise agaist accepting Proffessor Kuke-ems offer. it might do what he said, or it might make you explode.

Totaling up the votes, It seams like attacking wins. especially since Alphamon counts Twice.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #227

I'm guessing you're referring to the giant spider-shadow monster-demon-thing, right?

It's always the giant spider-shadow monster-demon-thing.
    Nightcore looks at the dragon for a few moments before nodded, eye's lighting up with recognition.

"Ooh, the giant star spider shadow thing. That one. Naw, she's fine, just need to rub it's belly before you pass through the gate so she won't eat you."

Nightcore let out a small laugh as her horn fired up.

"Okay, the message's been sent, I'm going to try and make myself scarce."

And with a flash of pale pink light, she did.

It took only a few minutes for the call to be reach it's target.

Unlike most dimensional folds that Relgen might have had the displeasure to have seen Glory make, this wasn't a clean one. The air warped and a distinctly briny smell filled the air as the hole in the world extended enough for the faux pony to enter the room.

She didn't look very pleased. If anything, she looked rather horrid. A few details were off, too; apparently she had, among other things, lost count about how many eyes their were supposed to be on a head and how many mouths were supposed to be on one's torso.

But that foul demeanor, and look, for that matter, quickly changed when Glory noticed Relgen, and when she did so she let out a delicate cough as her body shifted into something that was far more ponylike. Pink fur, dark pink wings that even had little feathers on them, and light pink hair that moved almost like regular hair. If anything, the only thing off was her eyes, which were as superficial and staring as ever.

"Oh, bother, sorry if I looked unwholesome. I just got back from...oh, dear, what did she tell you? She isn't upset, is she?"

It didn't hurt her ability to sound and look mildly frightened at all times, though.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-10-09 at 10:35 PM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry.

The Golden one is the Demon. If I'm right, the shadow spider thing is one of the Guardians of Tartarus.
    Though I have to mention that your Fluttershy voted for waiting to see if It take out the demon, before we attack.

also, I would have to advise agaist accepting Proffessor Kuke-ems offer. it might do what he said, or it might make you explode.

Totaling up the votes, It seams like attacking wins. especially since Alphamon counts Twice.
    "Yes, I do remember that giant elk Warden saying something about the darkness being sentient and a guardian of this place. As for waiting, I'm not sure we really have the time. Bastara is charging towards the giant golden demon right now."

Meanwhile, Bastara was doing just that, nearing his massive foe. All he needed was one touch. One touch to drag him and the massive demon to the Plane of Shadow where he would have all the shadows he required for his plan.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Basically Theoboldi, it would probably be best if Big-Golden flew off to fight the darkness thing and Rater's group so there can be an actual fight before Bastara's climax.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Welp, that's all the consent I legally require. Let the SCIENCE! commence!

Oh pish tosh, there is no possibility of this experiment causing anypony to explode. That said, we do have small, pointless disclaimer.
    Exposure to friendship radiation may cause the following; blindness, schizophrenia, death, compulsive singing, increased appetite, loss of appetite, super death, compulsive shipping, pancreatic failure, compulsive rhyming, becoming one with the speed force, ultra mega death, and inability to perceive the 4th wall. If you experience any of these symptoms consult an ethically challenged scientist immediately.
    This message brought to you by Bofftech; Bofftech, let us reject your reality and substitute our own.

And now that that's out of the way, let the SCIENCE commence!

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

*as the friendship energy leaves the portals, it dissolves into waves of energy that bathe the various Drakorans, along with Saiyan Dash*

Nightcore looks at the dragon for a few moments before nodded, eye's lighting up with recognition.

"Ooh, the giant star spider shadow thing. That one. Naw, she's fine, just need to rub it's belly before you pass through the gate so she won't eat you."

Nightcore let out a small laugh as her horn fired up.

"Okay, the message's been sent, I'm going to try and make myself scarce."

And with a flash of pale pink light, she did.

It took only a few minutes for the call to be reach it's target.

Unlike most dimensional folds that Relgen might have had the displeasure to have seen Glory make, this wasn't a clean one. The air warped and a distinctly briny smell filled the air as the hole in the world extended enough for the faux pony to enter the room.

She didn't look very pleased. If anything, she looked rather horrid. A few details were off, too; apparently she had, among other things, lost count about how many eyes their were supposed to be on a head and how many mouths were supposed to be on one's torso.

But that foul demeanor, and look, for that matter, quickly changed when Glory noticed Relgen, and when she did so she let out a delicate cough as her body shifted into something that was far more ponylike. Pink fur, dark pink wings that even had little feathers on them, and light pink hair that moved almost like regular hair. If anything, the only thing off was her eyes, which were as superficial and staring as ever.

"Oh, bother, sorry if I looked unwholesome. I just got back from...oh, dear, what did she tell you? She isn't upset, is she?"

It didn't hurt her ability to sound and look mildly frightened at all times, though.
    *sigh* Hello, Glory. Nightcore and I had a chat, and honestly it sounds like she's worried about you.
    I'm not really one for dancing around the issue so I'll get right to it; it seems she's concerned that you're having trouble dealing with the idea of being involved with somepony with a significantly shorter lifespan.
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2013-10-09 at 11:23 PM.

My Homebrew

Show

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Aggh. Slow down. Just this once. For me?

Silence dominated the room.

"Fair enough, I suppose. How do you b-"

A distinct rumble went through the cosmic chambers.

Two motes, one icy and one flaming, dropped from the ceiling. One reformed into a icy pony, while the other stayed where they were.

"'orry I'm late, heh, it's how these go, aheh, ah, oh..."

A great silence filled the chambers as Nightingale descended messily on the pillar.

"Aw, heck, I'm on the wrong side of this trial." she said with the distant air of a women who realized that she was like to die.

Charnel said nothing as she manifested next to her aunt, only frowning when she saw the oddball group gathered on the pillar.

Suddenly, the sound of a billion stars collapsing filled the room. It sounded like a balloon popping, but really slowed down.

A great stillness filled the lowest depths of Tartarus. The few beings in the room that were not Wardens could, neverless, feel a great sensation of brimming anger in every one of the limitless entities in the chambers.

"Mortals have died in Tartarus." the great one said finally, sounding curiously tired. "It is time. Our treaty with the Celestial Sisters has been broken. We are not bound by the contracts that keep us here."

A tense silence fills the room, and the entire body of the Wardens of Tartarus leaves the bottom of the pits with no fanfair whatsoever.

Suddenly, the cavern is a lot less filled then it was before, with just six entities in it. Of those, one was a demihuman, one was a shark man from a tiny island chain that was obliterated long ago in the Age of Discord, one was a kitten, and two were supposedly ponies that were bound together only by a connection to a dead unicorn sorcerer.

Jawswarski, the shark man, dropped his coffee cup. It bounced off the pillar and, after a few years, landed in the lava below.

"No one tells me anything." the shark man mused as he looked at the mortified pair of ponies, both sharing a look of utter bafflement and horror.

Jarie simply had a far-off look in her eye, and just stared at the unfathomably huge space in the world that held her boss a few moments ago as she adjusted her white tie.

"Any ideas now, Javed? Your boss just broke Tartarus. I hope she can afford a replacement."
    I'm surprised they even survived this long." Javed's words were cold. Therewas no emotion behind them, not even contempt. Now, he was trying to analyse the situation, as well as he could at this moment.

"Right now we should focus on damage mitigation. I assume that, with the help of your wardens, Letitia will be dead soon enough. While your standing army is busy doing that, someone needs to either destroy or seal the portal that has lead us into this world in the first place. That is still the number one priority."

Achlys is the shadow.

Up the walls.

Then Achlys screamed.

SCREEEAAAAHHHAEEEEEEEEEE
    Letita made no attempt at defending herself. The claws slashed into her wings, taking ahold with ease. She had waited for someone to finally attack her. This professor, the little hidden soul, the ponies, all of them would have their turns. But for now, someone had challenged her.

Her hooves took off the ground just slightly, as the wounds Achly's limbs had caused her mended, trapping them inside.

"You all will have to wait. Soon enough, I will tear you apart limb by limb for what you have done to my people. But now, I'll tear down the essence of Tartarus itself. Nothing shall remain of this prison. She spat out the word prison, as though it was a rotten piece piece of food. And then, she waited for Achlys to pick her up.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

21. - Top - End - #231

Welp, that's all the consent I legally require. Let the SCIENCE! commence!

Oh pish tosh, there is no possibility of this experiment causing anypony to explode. That said, we do have small, pointless disclaimer.
    Exposure to friendship radiation may cause the following; blindness, schizophrenia, death, compulsive singing, increased appetite, loss of appetite, super death, compulsive shipping, pancreatic failure, compulsive rhyming, becoming one with the speed force, ultra mega death, and inability to perceive the 4th wall. If you experience any of these symptoms consult an ethically challenged scientist immediately.
    This message brought to you by Bofftech; Bofftech, let us reject your reality and substitute our own.

And now that that's out of the way, let the SCIENCE commence!

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

*as the friendship energy leaves the portals, it dissolves into waves of energy that bathe the various Drakorans, along with Saiyan Dash*
    At some point in the procedure, Saiyan Dash started laughing in exhilaration.

"Yeah! Now this is power!" Once the procedure ends, she zooms around, moving at speeds that make her little more than a blur to anyone that isn't Kryptojack. "Woooo! Hahahahaha!"

"Uh, Dash, weren't we supposed to be attacking the two dueling titans over there?" Kryptojack points out, talking faster than the speed of sound to make sure Dash hears her. Which, of course, makes it impossible for anyone who can't hear at those speeds to understand her.

Dash stops suddenly in the middle of the group. "Oh. Yeah. Right." She looks rather unrepentant, though.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.

22. - Top - End - #232

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Aggh. Slow down. Just this once. For me?

I'm surprised they even survived this long." Javed's words were cold. Therewas no emotion behind them, not even contempt. Now, he was trying to analyse the situation, as well as he could at this moment.

"Right now we should focus on damage mitigation. I assume that, with the help of your wardens, Letitia will be dead soon enough. While your standing army is busy doing that, someone needs to either destroy or seal the portal that has lead us into this world in the first place. That is still the number one priority."

Letita made no attempt at defending herself. The claws slashed into her wings, taking ahold with ease. She had waited for someone to finally attack her. This professor, the little hidden soul, the ponies, all of them would have their turns. But for now, someone had challenged her.

Her hooves took off the ground just slightly, as the wounds Achly's limbs had caused her mended, trapping them inside.

"You all will have to wait. Soon enough, I will tear you apart limb by limb for what you have done to my people. But now, I'll tear down the essence of Tartarus itself. Nothing shall remain of this prison. She spat out the word prison, as though it was a rotten piece piece of food. And then, she waited for Achlys to pick her up.
    I think that the Demon is in range now.
    Offiical strategy: while the big shadow thingy has it distracted, everybody blast it at once.
    *Rater then fires his Disintegrate Spell*
    Wrath of Darkness!
    *From the orb he is carrying, Lucemon fires a massive beam of pure destruction*
    Digitize the soul!
    *Alphamon raises his/her hand, and conjures a magic circle. from that circle comes a massive barage of green energy blasts*
    *Twilich then direct her dragons to assist Achlys, by blasting the Demonic Alicorn, before moving into melee*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Offiical strategy: while the big shadow thingy has it distracted, everybody blast it at once.
    *Rater then fires his Disintegrate Spell*
    Wrath of Darkness!
    *From the orb he is carrying, Lucemon fires a massive beam of pure destruction*
    Digitize the soul!
    *Alphamon raises his/her hand, and conjures a magic circle. from that circle comes a massive barage of green energy blasts*
    *Twilich then direct her dragons to assist Achlys, by blasting the Demonic Alicorn, before moving into melee*
    "With pleasure." Ged summons a massive sphere and begins manipulating it with his glove. The orb begins shooting bolts of energy at the golden demon at a rapid rate. Ged starts copying his spell until there is a small battalion of shooting spheres unleashing a storm of blasts at the massive demon. Lahk-Mout calls upon the power of Ashuntip and summons an aura of multicolored light. The light begins to form itself into the shape of a massive snake. Lahk-Mout then releases the ethereal Rainbow Serpent at the golden demon. Brithalin points his staff at the golden foe and fires a nullification spell, grey light erupting from his staff and launching towards the demon. Fanrir and Lore draw their swords and charge at their foe, Fanrir firing bolt after crossbow bolt. Dathid readies himself to use his portal loop to redirect any attack and then joins Fanrir and Lore.

24. - Top - End - #234

*sigh* Hello, Glory. Nightcore and I had a chat, and honestly it sounds like she's worried about you.
    I'm not really one for dancing around the issue so I'll get right to it; it seems she's concerned that you're having trouble dealing with the idea of being involved with somepony with a significantly shorter lifespan.
    Glory blinked.

"Oh, it's that." she said distantly, "What did she tell you?"

"Portal? When you mean portal, what do you mean by that? There's only so many in Equestria. Where was it?" Charnel spoke up, seeing that the other three non-demons in the chamber were still recovering from being fired.

Achlys was confused for a few moments, seeing with it's claws. Alicorns were friends, but this one wasn't. This one tasted funny, too.

As slow as sin, the shadow-thing decended downwords above it's prey, it's claws wiggling inside there newfound prison while a few dozen more headed towards Letita. It made a high-pitched chittering noise as it got ever closer to it's prey.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-10-10 at 12:05 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #235

*Rater's group contiues the assault with 20 blasts of Dalek Fire(EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!) and one heavy duty blast from the spell breaker dalek. meanwhile, Zombie Pie has strapped what appears to be a steam-powered Gatling rifle to Cyber Dash's back, and is firing it at the Demon Alicorn. shots that impact explode into Confetti and Pinkie energy. Spike adds his breath to the dragonfire asault, and Raripire is using her advanced Telekinissis to throw have blut objects and ruble at the demon. Demon Jack usies her Hellfire conjuring powers to place a barrier around the group.

Finally, Marsmon flies, winglessly, until he is level with the DEmon alicorn, and then he forms an aura of the same red energy that encloaks his shoulders. he then punches and sends a blast of that energy at the demon leader*
    Corona Sanctions!
    ((I'm done now. I would have done this in my last post, but I had School))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #236

Twilionnite gathers magic, but unlike her usual spells, she lets it gather only loosely, becoming wild and unformed, before slinging it at the alicorn.

Rarity fires at the thing with her ray gun. Not that that's going to do much good.

Kryptojack's eyes glow red with heat vision and fire at the alicorn with roughly the heat of a nuclear reactor.

Impinkieble salutes, then turns into Bomberman and starts slinging large bombs formed of her own essence at the thing. This apparently doesn't seem to bother her in the least.

And finally, Saiyan Dash starts gathering energy betwixt her hooves. "Ka... me... ha... me... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" And with that, all the energy she collected fires at the alicorn in a focused beam that, given time, could split the planet in two.
    IC thread

OOC thread

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

At some point in the procedure, Saiyan Dash started laughing in exhilaration.

"Yeah! Now this is power!" Once the procedure ends, she zooms around, moving at speeds that make her little more than a blur to anyone that isn't Kryptojack. "Woooo! Hahahahaha!"
    Oh, I am getting some excellent test data from that one. Computer, have the nanites single out her DNA for collection; I want to see if can incorporate some of those traits in some of my future batches of ninjas.

Huh, for once a tactical stratagem I can agree with. Time to break out the cosmic railgun.

*a portal opens in front of the golden alicorn*

Spoiler
    Show

Glory blinked.

"Oh, it's that." she said distantly, "What did she tell you?"
    According to her, you seem to be acting increasingly stressed, and she seems to think that its because you're afraid of having to move on when she dies.[/QUOTE]

My Homebrew

Show

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

"Portal? When you mean portal, what do you mean by that? There's only so many in Equestria. Where was it?" Charnel spoke up, seeing that the other three non-demons in the chamber were still recovering from being fired.
    "It used to be a small pond, somewhere in the deepest levels of this realm. We discovered it a few weeks ago in a mostly dead world called Naveria. I can show you its location, though by now it has become more of a sea than a pond. I'm amazed that went unnoticed." Javed sent the remaining people in this room a mental image, portraying the way to the portal.

Achlys was confused for a few moments, seeing with it's claws. Alicorns were friends, but this one wasn't. This one tasted funny, too.

As slow as sin, the shadow-thing decended downwords above it's prey, it's claws wiggling inside there newfound prison while a few dozen more headed towards Letita. It made a high-pitched chittering noise as it got ever closer to it's prey.
    As the massive barrage of attacks headed towards Letitia, she could not help but groan in sheer anger and annoyance. After what had happened to her friends, she would not dare back down from this.

Her wings shifted, feathers branching out from them into the surrounding area. With breakneck speed, the started plastering the air around her, becoming a gigantic, shining orb, shielding her from her attackers. The heat in the air became even more intense, starting to reach out for miles. Even a dragon would have been turned into a charred corpse by it now.

Then, she was hit. Metallic feathers started cracking under the strain of all this power, straining from the sheer weight behind it. And finally, the attack broke through. Gold was flying every which way, shards raining down to the ground. Though the basic structure of the orb remained, it was absolutely riddled with holes. And in the middle, the alicorn sat as limbly as ever, covered completly with scratches.

The tip of her horn was already showcasing a blinding light of gathered power. She released it as soon as her opponents could see her, flaming spheres appearing all around her, rays of pure energy shooting from them at everyone she could see. More and more of these miniature suns appeared. Even those who would not be burned by the heat of these rays would at least feel the force of a planet being dropped on their heads.

A small crack opened up on her face, just below her 'eyes', blood dripping from it as well. She was smiling at the thought of finally getting her revenge.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-10-11 at 11:03 AM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

29. - Top - End - #239

"It used to be a small pond, somewhere in the deepest levels of this realm. We discovered it a few weeks ago in a mostly dead world called Naveria. I can show you its location, though by now it has become more of a sea than a pond. I'm amazed that went unnoticed." Javed sent the remaining people in this room a mental image, portraying the way to the portal.

As the massive barrage of attacks headed towards Letitia, she could not help but groan in sheer anger and annoyance. After what had happened to her friends, she would not dare back down from this.

Her wings shifted, feathers branching out from them into the surrounding area. With breakneck speed, the started plastering the air around her, becoming a gigantic, shining orb, shielding her from her attackers. The heat in the air became even more intense, starting to reach out for miles. Even a dragon would have been turned into a charred corpse by it now.

Then, she was hit. Metallic feathers started cracking under the strain of all this power, straining from the sheer weight behind it. And finally, the attack broke through. Gold was flying every which way, shards raining down to the ground. Though the basic structure of the orb remained, it was absolutely riddled with holes. And in the middle, the alicorn sat as limbly as ever, covered completly with scratches.

The tip of her horn was already showcasing a blinding light of gathered power. She released it as soon as her opponents could see her, flaming spheres appearing all around her, rays of pure energy shooting from them at everyone she could see. More and more of these miniature suns appeared. Even those who would not be burned by the heat of these rays would at least feel the force of a planet being dropped on their heads.

A small crack opened up on her face, just below her 'eyes', blood dripping from it as well. She was smiling at the thought of finally getting her revenge.
    Twilight! shield!
    *Twilich, who had been focused on nconjuring an other dragon, Breaks that spell and uses the Mana to conjure her stromgest shied. It magages to blok most of the attacks, but the sheer sizes fo the shild meens that it's power is distributed to thin and it cracks, with one Demon Laser breaking trhough and heading for Alien Rarity. Rater moves infront of it, about a foot away from the shapeshifter, taking the full force of the blast. whaen the smoke clears, he's missing an arm, and everything below where his ribs would be. ectoplasm and shadow stuff is leaking out of the wounds, and he look's mildly scorched all over*

well, that hurt like hell.

*Meanwhile, Alphamon, Lucemon, and Marsmon fire there attacks again, as do Twilight's Dragons. the rest of raters group has gone on the defensive though*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #240

According to her, you seem to be acting increasingly stressed, and she seems to think that its because you're afraid of having to move on when she dies.
    Glory blinked slowly, as if in a daze.

"Oh. Ah."

She flapped her wings a few times before acending a foot or so off the ground, and stayed there.

"I suppose she has reason to suspect that. We had a talk about dreams a few days ago, and I told her that once I drempt of simply taking her to some deserted beach in some isolated cove and living there for the rest of our days.

That was a lie, though. I can't really...well, it took me a while to understand a lot of pony concepts. Sometimes I just can't understand what makes Nightcore tick...oh, that sounds horrible but it's true. But I am getting ahead of myself...

The actual...dream, I had, if that was the right word for it, was me taking her to my home. Not that little aquatic seaside squatters den but the home I really came from. The Far Realm, or Outer Dark, or however else one would address it. I knew, and I know still, that even a few seconds hurtiling through that place would distroy her, or cause her to...."

Glory shook her head.

"I can't help but think sometimes that me beliving that I needed to spurn her to change was a exercise in futility. What do you think of that?"

Jawswarski swore.

"Oh, that was that weird thing with the screams."

His co-worker gave the shark man a odd look.

"It's right next to the Styx's left bank."

"That's great and all, but none of us can teleport."

The starry spider-thing let out a roar as the light burned it's etheral flesh, and it decended swiftly on the alicorn, massive mouth like a canyon lined with teeth.
    Show