New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures: Double Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy sighed. Why couldn't thing ever go to plan once? Well, no point beating around the bush then. She formed an ice shield, and stepped out from her hiding spot.

"My apologies. I lack the wings to be Lone Star," Icy called out. "Are we waiting for somepony here?"
    Oh, I could kill them alone if I really wanted. Hay Bale replied, inspecting her hoof. But terrorists are crazy, and crazy people generally aren't this predictable. There's a chance they have a back-up or something. I'm waiting either for a go-ahead from someone higher ranked than me who knows better, for these idiots to throw down their guns and surrender themselves, or Balboa to come here and negotiate with me acting as his personal meat shield. She smirked. I'm rather good at stopping bullets, you see.

...She didn't seem to care that the "terrorists" were standing even more within earshot than Icy as Hay Bale calmly discussed the fact she could kill them all.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Fox and Ammy

Indeed they have it so bad....like when it comes to wiping themselves...which Fox was referring to given the context...hehe. Fox stared at Ammy tight lipped and slightly puffed cheeks. "Current situation? Something new happened whilst I was taking a dump?"
    --

Lone Star and Balboa

Balboa just stared at Lone Star with an annoying smug lazy smirk for a few minutes before addressing him in a /polite/ tone. "Lone Star was it?..Pardon me...sometimes...I tend to forget the names of my lessers. Anyhow, ahem, Mister Lone Star you have a family history of mental illness don't you? Tck, hmmm, and it seems it extends to you considering your current volatile behavior. There is no need to resort to name calling, so...unbecoming....but then again one would have to be crazy to be a novelist hahah...or is that only for artists?..Hmm...eh...well anyways not important..."

"I do not fear these 'terrorists', I do not fear the enemies of my dear Equestria, those from the outside and those within. I am still here because of so. Now Hay Bale, she is clearly capable, exceedingly so, though it is a little itchy why the situation isn't already over with. Sigh, perhaps I ought give more instruction next time."
    He feigned a sigh and shook his head. He gestured for a guard to hand over a communicator who obeyed and handed it over to Balboa.
    ----

Hay Bale and The Cult Terrorists

The leader mare interjected with her perpetual scowl. "Yes, yes they are airtight, so time is of the essence if you ponies care about their survival."
    ----

Icy and the Cult Terrorists

The moment Icy stepped into view she would receive several warning shots in front of her hooves as the exasperated leader just looked really annoyed now.

"****ing seriously?....UuUghrh..you lot are ****ing idiots....why was no one watching the back entrance???" She yelled at her crew and nickered as her metaphorical panties got in a bigger twist, as they just gulped but kept their weapons on the two ponies not part of their club.
    ----

Hay Bale, Icy and the Cult Terrorists

"Crazy?...I prefer the term 'passionate' in my beliefs and cause," The stallion who briefly chatted with Hay Bale chimed in with his muzzle turned up. "Crazy is.....an inappropriate and wholly disrespectful to me as if though implying I have no rationality, which, is of course not true. Its just that we don't agree with the opposing faction, ie you lot, about the use of hostages or the threat of blowing up the whole damn floor."

The leader mare stared at the stallion and ".......uuruurgrhhrhrd....you...why..stop talking to them...luna damnit...just shut up alright.!" She barked in annoyance.
    --

Outside

A crackle sounded from Astrid's communicator.
    ======
    ======
    ======

The Cirrus Crew

"Sandy...you don't have to try to...defend me...I did not think this...through.....but I will not let my...mischief jeopardize the mission in the end," He said tilting his head and giving Sandy a sheepish smile.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox and Ammy

Indeed they have it so bad....like when it comes to wiping themselves...which Fox was referring to given the context...hehe. Fox stared at Ammy tight lipped and slightly puffed cheeks. "Current situation? Something new happened whilst I was taking a dump?"
    --

Lone Star and Balboa

Balboa just stared at Lone Star with an annoying smug lazy smirk for a few minutes before addressing him in a /polite/ tone. "Lone Star was it?..Pardon me...sometimes...I tend to forget the names of my lessers. Anyhow, ahem, Mister Lone Star you have a family history of mental illness don't you? Tck, hmmm, and it seems it extends to you considering your current volatile behavior. There is no need to resort to name calling, so...unbecoming....but then again one would have to be crazy to be a novelist hahah...or is that only for artists?..Hmm...eh...well anyways not important..."

"I do not fear these 'terrorists', I do not fear the enemies of my dear Equestria, those from the outside and those within. I am still here because of so. Now Hay Bale, she is clearly capable, exceedingly so, though it is a little itchy why the situation isn't already over with. Sigh, perhaps I ought give more instruction next time."
    He feigned a sigh and shook his head. He gestured for a guard to hand over a communicator who obeyed and handed it over to Balboa.
    ----

Hay Bale and The Cult Terrorists

The leader mare interjected with her perpetual scowl. "Yes, yes they are airtight, so time is of the essence if you ponies care about their survival."
    ----

The moment Icy stepped into view she would receive several warning shots in front of her hooves as the exasperated leader just looked really annoyed now.

"****ing seriously?....UuUghrh..you lot are ****ing idiots....why was no one watching the back entrance???" She yelled at her crew and nickered as her metaphorical panties got in a bigger twist, as they just gulped but kept their weapons on the two ponies not part of their club.
    ----

"Crazy?...I prefer the term 'passionate' in my beliefs and cause," The stallion who briefly chatted with Hay Bale chimed in with his muzzle turned up. "Crazy is.....an inappropriate and wholly disrespectful to me as if though implying I have no rationality, which, is of course not true. Its just that we don't agree with the opposing faction, ie you lot, about the use of hostages or the threat of blowing up the whole damn floor."

The leader mare stared at the stallion and ".......uuruurgrhhrhrd....you...why..stop talking to them...luna damnit...just shut up alright.!" She barked in annoyance.
    [Hay Bale]

Guess I can't wait for orders, then.

Hay Bale's tongue shot out of her mouth towards the leader's body, topped with bone spikes.

[Lone Star]

There are much better ways to drive me to attack you than to insult my chosen profession and - more importantly - imply that you'd be okay with the hostages dieing, Snake Sex. He said dryly, making one of the worse puns he'd made that day. You could just ask. But I'm gonna assume you want Hay Bale to just kill 'em. Your funeral. He turned to leave. Hostages won't last long in a freezer anyway.

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

----Hay Bale and The Cult Terrorists

----

----

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    [Hay Bale]

Guess I can't wait for orders, then.

Hay Bale's tongue shot out of her mouth towards the leader's body, topped with bone spikes.
    Even Icy had to do a double take at the mutant tongue that shot out at the cultists. Instinctively though, she raised her ice shield to counter non-warning shots that were actually aimed to kill her this time.

The Cirrus Crew

"Sandy...you don't have to try to...defend me...I did not think this...through.....but I will not let my...mischief jeopardize the mission in the end," He said tilting his head and giving Sandy a sheepish smile.
    "Right. Ah, Captain. Sooner you have this talk, the better. We may as well know if Mister Blaze is going to come with us or not," Silverpine said, rather diplomatically.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Firbolg in the Playground

Fox and Ammy

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with,"
    Ammy responds before thanking the guards for bringing the 'guest' back to 'safety'. Fox doesn't have the 'squeezed bladder' excuse any more.

"Would you please go back to the beginning and explain the false name, who you're here with, and why the events transpired as they were."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

[Cirrus Conference Room]

Sandy shrunk back further beneath Rainbow's towering form at the mild reproach. "Oh, s-sorry Cap'n. That were my bad, won't happen again..." she mumbled sheepishly. Her tail tightened timidly on Rainbow's leg.

An awkward silence fell over the room.

"Wait! I just remembered!" Sandy squeaked in alarm, furiously digging through his uniform pockets. Out popped his notepad...which had magically turned bright pink and was covered in sparkling hearts. The little mare took one look at it, coughed awkwardly, and flipped it open as nonchalantly as she could manage. "Um, yesterday, when we were out scoutin' an' all, I went ahead an' made a bunch of appointments, t'get Gear all prettied up for th' pageant an' all. There's one for a fancy dress store, another's at a beauty salon, an' one's...one's at...um..." She hid her flushing cheeks behind the paper. "...a-a swimsuit store."

"But nevermind th' where; it's th' when! Th' appointment with th' tailor starts in an hour!"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-10-22 at 12:30 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten Madness

Balboa just stuck his hoof aloofly out at Lone Star in that 'shush, I'm on the phone' manner which probably just served to annoy the pegasus even more.

"Astrid, you know the orders.."

At the mention of hostages, Balboa just looked at Lone Star with dead eyes for a second before returning to talking with Astrid on the communicator.
    ============

"Ma'am..!..." One of the unicorn cultists yelled out though the leader mare was already a step ahead of him and dropped immediately to the ground and rolled off to the side as the tongue would hit the floor, likely striking it so hard that it broke and cracked the floor, with a bit of debris flying about.

"Plan D initiated ma'am!" The unicorn with the small portable console called out after he looked to push some button. The leader mare grimaced but nodded her head and then looked at Hay Bale with a smirk.
    =========

"Urgh....yer just like a broken record aren't you lady?...I already told you whatever you needed to know even if you didn't like my answers......Is that an alarm going off?"
    He said finding himself distracted at the end, his ears turning trying to pin point the direction of whatever that was.
    -----
    ----
    ---
    --
    -
    =========

The Cirrus

"Right...appointments.....Sandy...you didn't give any details on who exactly will be there at the appointments right?...I don't want to explain why a whole different pony is there rather than a certain xanadu captain.." Gearstride said as he stroked his chin.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

The Cirrus

"Right...appointments.....Sandy...you didn't give any details on who exactly will be there at the appointments right?...I don't want to explain why a whole different pony is there rather than a certain xanadu captain.." Gearstride said as he stroked his chin.
    "N-no ma'am-sir. I just made them in th' name of th' ship. I even paid in advance so we wouldn't waste any time today. They're just expectin' somepony with a badge from our ship t'show up at th' right time." explained Sandy dutifully.

9. - Top - End - #39

Manehatten Madness

Ammy shakes her head and makes a note to make sure her sigh is heard. "Do you really expect me to believe that?"

Of course she had not heard an alarm, if there is actually an alarm maybe she would in a moment though.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten Madness

Balboa just stuck his hoof aloofly out at Lone Star in that 'shush, I'm on the phone' manner which probably just served to annoy the pegasus even more.

"Astrid, you know the orders.."

At the mention of hostages, Balboa just looked at Lone Star with dead eyes for a second before returning to talking with Astrid on the communicator.
    ============

"Ma'am..!..." One of the unicorn cultists yelled out though the leader mare was already a step ahead of him and dropped immediately to the ground and rolled off to the side as the tongue would hit the floor, likely striking it so hard that it broke and cracked the floor, with a bit of debris flying about.

"Plan D initiated ma'am!" The unicorn with the small portable console called out after he looked to push some button. The leader mare grimaced but nodded her head and then looked at Hay Bale with a smirk.
    Plan D? Whatever it was, Icy wasn't going to let them have their way. She quickly sent a few icicles flying towards the one with the console, hopefully either knocking it out, damaging it or simply buying a little more precious time for them to deal with it.

Then, praying that her ice shield held steady, she quickly darted forward to the next available cover, trying to advance towards the freezer.

The Cirrus

"In that case, Captain, Mr Shores should head off as soon as possible. And by that, I mean he and Rainbow should go now," Silverpine said, glancing over towards the two.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

[Hay Bale]

Hay Bale's response to the icicles and Plan D was to charge the lead mare, baring her fangs... wait, FANGS?!

...Okay, this is less insane than what she was originally going to have, but da fug?!

[Lone Star]

The black pegasus came charging into the room, metal wing facing towards the terrorists again.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "In that case, Captain, Mr Shores should head off as soon as possible. And by that, I mean he and Rainbow should go now," Silverpine said, glancing over towards the two.
    "Yes sir!"Rainbow gives a hard salute and stands up to run to the door. He knew a little military force of voice will hasten the timid engineer. "Sargent Shores, this way."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yes sir!"Rainbow gives a hard salute and stands up to run to the door. He knew a little military force of voice will hasten the timid engineer. "Sargent Shores, this way."
    The voice hit Sergeant Shores square on, and blasted away the timid, petite filly. The trained, dutiful mare stood to her full height, saluting furiously. "Ohh yes Pooky-I-I mean; Yessir! rightaway sir!" She scampered out after Rainbow before anypony could get a good look at her flushed red cheeks, legs motoring for all they were worth.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The voice hit Sergeant Shores square on, and blasted away the timid, petite filly. The trained, dutiful mare stood to her full height, saluting furiously. "Ohh yes Pooky-I-I mean; Yessir! rightaway sir!" She scampered out after Rainbow before anypony could get a good look at her flushed red cheeks, legs motoring for all they were worth.
    Rainbow notices and laugh. She heard herslf and snaps her lips close. The laugh was deep and forceful. A chortle worthy of a fat jolly old soul with merry only a massive bearded mouth should sound.

Hoof over mouth she exits after Sandy. A throat clearing is made to disguise it all "So where...ahem.. where is the appointment? The address?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

The icicles struck the porta-console directly, but the stallion who had been using it only gave Icy a wild grin. "Too late babe...its too late haha heh..."

As soon as Hay Bale charged she was met with a hailstorm of bullets. They knew it wouldn't be effective, but the minor distraction was all they needed as leader mare moved out of the way.
    --

"Hay Bale!..."
    Astrid's voice boomed in the room though she was not in it. "Kill....oh...well nevermind...seems you're already on the case......thanks for making me seem redundant Balboa...ass....wait..what do you mean this thing is still on?..."
    --

Ammy, from where she was now would hear a muffled sound of alarm.

The Cirrus

Gearstride watched the pair left, a faint strained smile on his face. "Really madam liuetenant? Sending off the two socially challenged crew members for an appointment. This can only end in my tears...of laughter."

"Heheh...whelp, since yer giving orders lieutenant, what would you request of me?"
    He asked looking at Silvermare.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Manehatten

The icicles struck the porta-console directly, but the stallion who had been using it only gave Icy a wild grin. "Too late babe...its too late haha heh..."

As soon as Hay Bale charged she was met with a hailstorm of bullets. They knew it wouldn't be effective, but the minor distraction was all they needed as leader mare moved out of the way.
    --

"Hay Bale!..."
    Astrid's voice boomed in the room though she was not in it. "Kill....oh...well nevermind...seems you're already on the case......thanks for making me seem redundant Balboa...ass....wait..what do you mean this thing is still on?..."
    GET HIM OUT OF THE BUILDING!!! She roared, her neck extending so her head could go after the leader, Mr.Fantastic/Orochimaru style.

Lone Star chose that moment to tackle one of the cultists to the ground and wail on them. With his forehooves.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow notices and laugh. She heard herslf and snaps her lips close. The laugh was deep and forceful. A chortle worthy of a fat jolly old soul with merry only a massive bearded mouth should sound.

Hoof over mouth she exits after Sandy. A throat clearing is made to disguise it all "So where...ahem.. where is the appointment? The address?"
    Oh Luna...he laughs just like a big, cuddly softie...I wonder if he's ticklish too...

Sandy stoked a mental furnace and furiously shoveled thoughts and feelings into the disintegrating inferno. "The...address? O-oh, yes. Right here." Her glittery pink notepad flipped open, and she read off the address. "It's a fancy dress shop near th' town square with, well, it looked like a big ferris wheel on top of it."

(Ready for scene change?)

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    GET HIM OUT OF THE BUILDING!!! She roared, her neck extending so her head could go after the leader, Mr.Fantastic/Orochimaru style.

Lone Star chose that moment to tackle one of the cultists to the ground and wail on them. With his forehooves.
    Icy cursed merrily under her breath. Whatever that thing did, it definitely wouldn't be good. Seeing the cultists being distracted by Hay Bale and now Lone Star, she took a chance to advance towards the freezer, and then using her telekinesis to try and open the door, all the while keeping a shield up.

The Cirrus

Gearstride watched the pair left, a faint strained smile on his face. "Really madam liuetenant? Sending off the two socially challenged crew members for an appointment. This can only end in my tears...of laughter."

"Heheh...whelp, since yer giving orders lieutenant, what would you request of me?"
    He asked looking at Silvermare.
    "Well, I didn't exactly mean now now," Silverpine said with a slight wince. She rubbed the back of her head for a moment, then shook her head, sighing. "Well, I'm sure they'll be fine. Perhaps we should go and see Mr Blaze instead."

19. - Top - End - #49

Manehatten Madness

"Excuse me a moment."

Ammy pokes her head outside to see if there's something going on or if the guards are still around. If so she'll ask what the racket is. If not she looks around for a clue.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Oh Luna...he laughs just like a big, cuddly softie...I wonder if he's ticklish too...

Sandy stoked a mental furnace and furiously shoveled thoughts and feelings into the disintegrating inferno. "The...address? O-oh, yes. Right here." Her glittery pink notepad flipped open, and she read off the address. "It's a fancy dress shop near th' town square with, well, it looked like a big ferris wheel on top of it."

(Ready for scene change?)
    Rainbow raises an eyebrow. "Where did you get that notepad?"

(yup)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow raises an eyebrow. "Where did you get that notepad?"

(yup)
    "Ididn'tbuyitlikethat!" Sandy flushed bright red, quickly stashing the pink menace away. "Th-that is t'say, I think it's actually my notepad, only...filly-fied. Whatever magic got done t'us, it gave some of our personal effects a makeover too. Like my mane danglies." She batted her ribbon-tied pigtails out of her face, then huffed restlessly and trotted on down the corridor. "Ooooh, let's just go on an' get this dress-shoppin' over with..."

[A short time later - Inside Trottingham]

Even in the early hours of the day, Trottingham was a hive of hustle and activity. Ponies rushed to the stores before they grew too crowded, models pranced along the by-ways surrounded by their entourages, gypsy healers hawked their cures to passers-by, and tourists snapped up photos of every building worthy of a memory. The Fashion District was no different, though the crowds here were dressed far more....differently. Dresses that looked more like hula hoops trotted alongside skintight jumpsuits that seared the eyes of those looking directly at them. Every form or function of clothing imaginable trotted these streets in an eclectic mishmash of current trends and fashions.

Rainbow and Sandy had made their journey without incident, by normal mission standards. By their current physical standards, it was the longest trot of their lives. Sandy couldn't seem to trot five paces without hearing a squee of delight or spying a forehoof reaching from the crowd to tousle her mane. Were it not for the massive stallion by her side, some of those errant intrusions may have grown into full-on cuddling hugs. Rainbow, on the other hoof, was left completely unbothered and absolutely in the center of attention. Ponies everywhere strove to give him a wide berth, but he could feel the slack-jaw stares and hear the low whistles at the sight of her massive forelegs. Were it not for the tiny filly by her side, some of those silent observers may have dared to voice their intentions a little more clearly.

Finally, after what felt an age, the two reached the boutique in question. A miniature Ferris Wheel spun unceasing above the entrance to the Ferris Wheel Boutique - possibly inspired by another, more famous carnival-themed fashion shop - and real, live models posed and showed off their wares in the windows. The two of them trotted straight through the crowds and inside to the front desk, where a stylishly dressed receptionist tip-tapped away at a typewriter.

Sandy coughed and reared up against the front desk, the tip of her head barely coming into view. "Um, excuse me? I...we have an appointment? It, um, it should be under the name 'Cirrus'? As in the ship?"

No reaction.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ididn'tbuyitlikethat!" Sandy flushed bright red, quickly stashing the pink menace away. "Th-that is t'say, I think it's actually my notepad, only...filly-fied. Whatever magic got done t'us, it gave some of our personal effects a makeover too. Like my mane danglies." She batted her ribbon-tied pigtails out of her face, then huffed restlessly and trotted on down the corridor. "Ooooh, let's just go on an' get this dress-shoppin' over with..."

[A short time later - Inside Trottingham]

Even in the early hours of the day, Trottingham was a hive of hustle and activity. Ponies rushed to the stores before they grew too crowded, models pranced along the by-ways surrounded by their entourages, gypsy healers hawked their cures to passers-by, and tourists snapped up photos of every building worthy of a memory. The Fashion District was no different, though the crowds here were dressed far more....differently. Dresses that looked more like hula hoops trotted alongside skintight jumpsuits that seared the eyes of those looking directly at them. Every form or function of clothing imaginable trotted these streets in an eclectic mishmash of current trends and fashions.

Rainbow and Sandy had made their journey without incident, by normal mission standards. By their current physical standards, it was the longest trot of their lives. Sandy couldn't seem to trot five paces without hearing a squee of delight or spying a forehoof reaching from the crowd to tousle her mane. Were it not for the massive stallion by her side, some of those errant intrusions may have grown into full-on cuddling hugs. Rainbow, on the other hoof, was left completely unbothered and absolutely in the center of attention. Ponies everywhere strove to give him a wide berth, but he could feel the slack-jaw stares and hear the low whistles at the sight of her massive forelegs. Were it not for the tiny filly by her side, some of those silent observers may have dared to voice their intentions a little more clearly.

Finally, after what felt an age, the two reached the boutique in question. A miniature Ferris Wheel spun unceasing above the entrance to the Ferris Wheel Boutique - possibly inspired by another, more famous carnival-themed fashion shop - and real, live models posed and showed off their wares in the windows. The two of them trotted straight through the crowds and inside to the front desk, where a stylishly dressed receptionist tip-tapped away at a typewriter.

Sandy coughed and reared up against the front desk, the tip of her head barely coming into view. "Um, excuse me? I...we have an appointment? It, um, it should be under the name 'Cirrus'? As in the ship?"

No reaction.
    Not being a girly mare before, she was unphased by the Trottingham attractions. But the attention was unsettling. She held it in as she was trained to do. So many openings for attack. No good bars in sight for some reason.

The inside of the boutique felt like a blessed sanctuary. Not for the contents but for the isolation from the gawkers outside. A deep clearing of the throat was made to support the quiet Sandy.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Not being a girly mare before, she was unphased by the Trottingham attractions. But the attention was unsettling. She held it in as she was trained to do. So many openings for attack. No good bars in sight for some reason.

The inside of the boutique felt like a blessed sanctuary. Not for the contents but for the isolation from the gawkers outside. A deep clearing of the throat was made to support the quiet Sandy.
    The receptionist looked up. And up. And up.

"...welcome to the Ferris Wheel Boutique, sir." In a true testament to her professionalism, she broke off staring before it turned uncomfortable. "Home to the finest fashions in all of Trottingham for ponies of all shapes and sizes. How may we help you today? A suit fitting, perhaps? A present for a lucky little filly?"

Below the counter, Sandy madly waved her forelegs for attention, before hanging her head in shameful resignation.

(Waiting on Rainbow in the main thread)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-11-04 at 09:49 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

Astrid rolled her eyes at Hay Bale's barking and made some hoof gestures at some of the guards here.
    ------

Kitchen

Leader mare ducked and weaved along and down the kitchen counters to avoid Hay Bale's, she moved with a weird agility.

The cultist being attacked by Lone Star grunted as he was wailed upon but he was down for the count to just take it like a noob. The cultist had no qualms for kicking below the belt, so that's what he did. Another moved to smash him in the head with some dinner plates make stabbyness with kitchen knives.

As Icy advanced she would find herself and her ice shield caught in some sort of telekinetic grab, being raised off the floor by a unicorn. Remaining cultists scrambled about, one moving for the freezer.
    ---

As Ammy popped her head out she would see two approaching guards as the one outside of the door stood at attention.

"Madam, we've come here to escort you out, we need to move quickly." One of them said.
    ----

Cirrus

Gearstride thinly smiled at Silverpine. "Yea...perhaps we should...." She said as she softly sighed and made for leaving the conference room none too enthusiastic looking.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The receptionist looked up. And up. And up.

"...welcome to the Ferris Wheel Boutique, sir." In a true testament to her professionalism, she broke off staring before it turned uncomfortable. "Home to the finest fashions in all of Trottingham for ponies of all shapes and sizes. How may we help you today? A suit fitting, perhaps? A present for a lucky little filly?"

Below the counter, Sandy madly waved her forelegs for attention, before hanging her head in shameful resignation.

(Waiting on Rainbow in the main thread)
    Rainbow sighed. He ducked down and lifted Sandy with a soft a bite-hold like a lioness. "Ahem."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

Kitchen

Leader mare ducked and weaved along and down the kitchen counters to avoid Hay Bale's, she moved with a weird agility.

The cultist being attacked by Lone Star grunted as he was wailed upon but he was down for the count to just take it like a noob. The cultist had no qualms for kicking below the belt, so that's what he did. Another moved to smash him in the head with some dinner plates make stabbyness with kitchen knives.

As Icy advanced she would find herself and her ice shield caught in some sort of telekinetic grab, being raised off the floor by a unicorn. Remaining cultists scrambled about, one moving for the freezer.
    "Off with you, oaf," Icy snarled, forming a few icicles and smashing them into the unicorn, trying to keep her telekinetic grip on the shield. A corner of her eye caught the movement of the cultist scrambling towards the freezer, to which she froze the a large stretch of the floor in front of the freezer, hoping to trip the pony up.

Cirrus

Gearstride thinly smiled at Silverpine. "Yea...perhaps we should...." She said as she softly sighed and made for leaving the conference room none too enthusiastic looking.
    Silverpine nodded her head, then followed her stallion-y captain out.

(Poke for Mindfreak, if he's still playing. If not, we can off-screen this.)

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow sighed. He ducked down and lifted Sandy with a soft a bite-hold like a lioness. "Ahem."
    Sandy squeaked in surprise as she was bodily lifted into view. She timidly waved to the staring receptionist. "Um, hello miss. I'm actually-"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh if you aren't just the most darling little thing I've ever seen!" The mare squealed and smooshed Sandy's cheeks affectionately. "Why I could just bake you into a pie and eat you up! You can call me Lace Trim, what's your name, sweetie?"

The petite mare shrank back and hid behind her tail. "I-I'm Sandy, Miss Trim. I was-"

"There's no need to be so formal, dear, you can call me Lace if you like."

"Oh, um, o-okay. Miss Lace, I-I have an appointment. It's under 'Cirrus'?" She thrust her badge out through the folds of her puffy tail.

"Cirrus? Hmmm, just a moment, darling." Lace Trim studied the badge closely and double-checked her books, trying hard not to giggle at the timid filly. "Cirrus...Cirrus...ohhh, here it is! Made yesterday, by that little cutie of a stallion. You Cirrus ponies must be a lucky bunch to have an airship chock full of the most precious ponies around." She winked playfully.

Sandy coughed uncomfortably, face turning bright red.

"And so shy too; just relax, dear! Today's all about you, and getting you the dress of your dreams!" Lace Trim trotted around the desk and stood before Rainbow, her back open and ready to accept the little filly. "I'll take you back to see Madame Wheel now. Your hubby can come back if he wants. We'll be trying on dresses, taking measurement, seeing what matches your mane, finding a trail that'll work with your tail..." she rambled off activity after activity that would drive the average stallion to the brink of death by boredom.

Sandy meanwhile, was becoming all too familiar with being rendered utterly speechless.

Hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hubby? Husband? Wife?!!?!

I...I think I'm gonna faint...pass out until this dream's over...

28. - Top - End - #58

Fox & Ammy

Oh boy, ambiguous evacuation order. That's just what they needed. Ammy doesn't waste much time before responding to the guard, "Our guest is going to need escorting out as well."

The unicorn points towards Fox Trot. The other one nopony cares about and can safely have something bad happen to.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy squeaked in surprise as she was bodily lifted into view. She timidly waved to the staring receptionist. "Um, hello miss. I'm actually-"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh if you aren't just the most darling little thing I've ever seen!" The mare squealed and smooshed Sandy's cheeks affectionately. "Why I could just bake you into a pie and eat you up! You can call me Lace Trim, what's your name, sweetie?"

The petite mare shrank back and hid behind her tail. "I-I'm Sandy, Miss Trim. I was-"

"There's no need to be so formal, dear, you can call me Lace if you like."

"Oh, um, o-okay. Miss Lace, I-I have an appointment. It's under 'Cirrus'?" She thrust her badge out through the folds of her puffy tail.

"Cirrus? Hmmm, just a moment, darling." Lace Trim studied the badge closely and double-checked her books, trying hard not to giggle at the timid filly. "Cirrus...Cirrus...ohhh, here it is! Made yesterday, by that little cutie of a stallion. You Cirrus ponies must be a lucky bunch to have an airship chock full of the most precious ponies around." She winked playfully.

Sandy coughed uncomfortably, face turning bright red.

"And so shy too; just relax, dear! Today's all about you, and getting you the dress of your dreams!" Lace Trim trotted around the desk and stood before Rainbow, her back open and ready to accept the little filly. "I'll take you back to see Madame Wheel now. Your hubby can come back if he wants. We'll be trying on dresses, taking measurement, seeing what matches your mane, finding a trail that'll work with your tail..." she rambled off activity after activity that would drive the average stallion to the brink of death by boredom.

Sandy meanwhile, was becoming all too familiar with being rendered utterly speechless.

Hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hubby? Husband? Wife?!!?!

I...I think I'm gonna faint...pass out until this dream's over...
    The new stallion brain was crippled by the dress talk. Not that stallions couldn't like dress talk but Rainbow never cared for it too much as a mare. So as a stallion, it felt like death. So much so, Rainbow missed the marriage part. "Uh. You need an escort Sandy?" he asked?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

The new stallion brain was crippled by the dress talk. Not that stallions couldn't like dress talk but Rainbow never cared for it too much as a mare. So as a stallion, it felt like death. So much so, Rainbow missed the marriage part. "Uh. You need an escort Sandy?" he asked?
    "Um," Sandy fiddled with her hooves anxiously, playing at her poofy tail. "I-if you don't want to, it's okay. I-I can manage. Gettin' th' dress. B-but I wouldn't be c-cross if you were back there. That is, er, I like seein' you-oh goodness, I mean, I wouldn't mind it. You bein' there. With me." She mushed her tail into her face, hiding her flushing cheeks.

Lace Trim tittered in amusement at the cute couple as she waited patiently for them to come to a decision.