New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures: Double Trouble

I'm fine. Little shell-shocked, but nothing's broken. She shook herself and pointed where she'd last seen the hostages mobbing. The hostages were running out that way when the bomb went off, most'll probably be over there. She glanced down at Icy and added, Oh, and this one's pregnant as well as an ice mage, so do help me hurry with her.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

Aaaaaand elaborate dress constricting the ability to stay upright means Ammy takes a tumble. Luckily, being outside, nothing is harmed.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

"We already have our guys assisting those in the hallway and that general area," The firefighter mare replied while the other stallion fighter was already in the works in getting Es free from whatever rubble may have caught her and carefully checked for vitals, broken bones as he placed an air breather over her muzzle.

The fire fighter mare spoke into her walkie. "Two more found in the kitchen, one of them is unconscious but Booker is handling that at the moment. Going to resume search for any others." She then put the walkie away and glanced at Hay Bale. "Are you able to get yourself out of here fine?"
    --

Outside

At the moment Ammy stumbled, Balboa quickly swooped in to catch her and keep her steady in what rather seemed very pose-like. Flash bulbs began to flash as the media took the opportunity to snap their cameras.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "We already have our guys assisting those in the hallway and that general area," The firefighter mare replied while the other stallion fighter was already in the works in getting Es free from whatever rubble may have caught her and carefully checked for vitals, broken bones as he placed an air breather over her muzzle.

The fire fighter mare spoke into her walkie. "Two more found in the kitchen, one of them is unconscious but Booker is handling that at the moment. Going to resume search for any others." She then put the walkie away and glanced at Hay Bale. "Are you able to get yourself out of here fine?"
    --

Outside

At the moment Ammy stumbled, Balboa quickly swooped in to catch her and keep her steady in what rather seemed very pose-like. Flash bulbs began to flash as the media took the opportunity to snap their cameras.
    "Yes." Hay Bale assured her, looking around as she sprouted wings. She flapped her wings, keeping just over the rocks so that she didn't smush anyone underneath. She probably could have helped out, but the fireponies would be too distracted by her method of 'help' to work properly.

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

The firefighter ponies continued with carefully removing rubble as to carefully not hurt any possible survivors in the kitchen. They would eventually come across Lone Star as radio chatter was had with the request for unicorn assistance. Rubble would be removed from Lone Star and surrounding area.

Meanwhile Icy/Es would have been transported out of here.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

The firefighter ponies continued with carefully removing rubble as to carefully not hurt any possible survivors in the kitchen. They would eventually come across Lone Star as radio chatter was had with the request for unicorn assistance. Rubble would be removed from Lone Star and surrounding area.

Lone Star was unconscious, battered and bruised, but he'd live.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

Similarly, Esmeralda... or Icy—hard to tell with her unconscious—would check out remarkably unhurt, despite having some serious bruising on her legs, chests and face. She won't be walking out any time soon, that was for sure.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Some time later

More like half an hour later, Lone Star and Es/Icy, along with others, would soon find themselves being loaded into awaiting ambulances outside while paparazzi let their cameras go off while the police did their best to contain them.

Meanwhile, reporters kept trying to ask Balboa various questions about the bombing and all that jazz.
    ====
    ====

Balboa looked on at the crowd with a determined yet saddened expression on his face with anger playing on the corners of his mouth. Dramatically he placed a hoof over his chest and addressed the crowd.

"I swear to the citizens of our fair Equestria, that I will find out who did this. This is an act of terrorism and it will not be tolerated, whoever did this will pay dearly for this transgression."
    He stomped a hoof against the ground and nickered angrily before taking a moment to compose himself a little. "You can be sure of that!" And then almost if on cue, two of his guards held him back as he looked to be getting quite riled up and very passionate. More camera shutters going off.

"Sir...we need to get you out of here, you're not safe like this," One of them told him as he shot them a look.

"Safe? Tis not my safety that is my concern, but the safety of my fellow citizens!"
    He barked at them while one briefly recoiled. Click click flash! More cameras going off and more mics shoved in his general direction.
    ====
    ====
    Last edited by Benson; 2014-07-21 at 02:31 AM.

9. - Top - End - #129

Some time later

More like half an hour later, Lone Star and Es/Icy, along with others, would soon find themselves being loaded into awaiting ambulances outside while paparazzi let their cameras go off while the police did their best to contain them.

Meanwhile, reporters kept trying to ask Balboa various questions about the bombing and all that jazz.
    ====
    ====

Balboa looked on at the crowd with a determined yet saddened expression on his face with anger playing on the corners of his mouth. Dramatically he placed a hoof over his chest and addressed the crowd.

"I swear to the citizens of our fair Equestria, that I will find out who did this. This is an act of terrorism and it will not be tolerated, whoever did this will pay dearly for this transgression."
    He stomped a hoof against the ground and nickered angrily before taking a moment to compose himself a little. "You can be sure of that!" And then almost if on cue, two of his guards held him back as he looked to be getting quite riled up and very passionate. More camera shutters going off.

"Sir...we need to get you out of here, you're not safe like this," One of them told him as he shot them a look.

"Safe? Tis not my safety that is my concern, but the safety of my fellow citizens!"
    He barked at them while one briefly recoiled. Click click flash! More cameras going off and more mics shoved in his general direction.
    ====
    ====
    Ammy had... for lack of a better term... been a little shell shocked. There was the explosion yes, but then there's also the oncoming specter of legal madness haunting everything the mare will do for the next... 2-3 months. Eventually she regains her senses and approaches the boss.

Luckily the lawyer looks more of a victim than she was actually injured. One torn up dress and a few scuff marks look good on a camera but she got off pretty much unhurt.
    "Sir, remind them how you're going to fully cooperate with law enforcement." She still has a job to do, and that's one thing that could... lessen... the inevitable lawsuits.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Some time later

====
    ====

====
    ====
    Excuse me, coming through, move over... Hay Bale moved up to Ammy and Balboa to try to shuffle them away quietly. Her job was to keep her boss alive, and sticking around in this place publicly announcing he'd survived wasn't going to help with that.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

Some time later
    Fortunately, the ice mage didn't really awaken until they were safely ensconced in the ambulance. "Ooooh... Luna..." Esmeralda moaned, her eyes fluttering open, a hoof reaching upwards to rub her aching head. She stopped as her mind registered her new surroundings. "... hello?" she asked, looking around to see if anypony else was conscious and available to answer her many questions.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

Outside the Dockarfeller Plaza/Center

Flash bulbs continued going off, several of the attendees of the ball huddled together with shock blankets thrown over them. Some of the more annoying rich stiffs yelling obscenities how this was all a big out rage, etc etc. Among the attendees that were evacuated was Quick Step who had gotten separated from her companions sat alone with a blanket over her back. She scanned the crowd for her friends Cerise and Lemon Tea but could not find them. She was particularly worried about her friend Sun Kissed who had been working in the kitchen, she hoped that she was alright. She continued to observe the scene, scanning the crowds, hoping for the best.

From the corner of her eyes she saw a discrete looking motor carriage, a van-like model, as three stallions in sunglasses and suits stepped into it after glancing around for a second. She furrowed her brows in confusion but thought nothing more of it.
    ---

Balboa glanced at Ammy and nodded his head as he spoke to the crowd. "Of course I give my full cooperation with the law enforcement, together we shall track these fiends down and bring them to justice!"

"Sir sir sir! What would you say is the body count?" One reporter dared to ask as Balboa then glowered at him for their inappropriateness.

"You really have the nerve to ask about that? No comment."
    He narrowed his eyes. The crowd noised again as Balboa then turned to Ammy and gave Hay Bale an acknowledging nod. He then went along with the shuffling of away to apparent safety-ness.
    ----
    Ambulance with Es

There was indeed a medic pony who did look a little startled by Es awakening but quickly regained their composure. "Sssh...try not to move too much ma'am, you're in an ambulance right now, we're taking you to a hospital." He said.
    Last edited by Benson; 2015-05-03 at 08:45 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Ambulance with Es

There was indeed a medic pony who did look a little startled by Es awakening but quickly regained their composure. "Sssh...try not to move too much ma'am, you're in an ambulance right now, we're taking you to a hospital." He said.
    "Oh I damned well move as—!" Esmeralda hissed in pain and winced as the sudden movement sent lances of pain shooting through her body. Instinctively she laid a hoof on her belly, belatedly remembering that she was also supposed to be ... well, carrying foals as well. At least there wasn't any pain down there, so that was a start. "... where's Star?" she demanded, grabbing her medic pony closer with her magic.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Oh I damned well move as—!" Esmeralda hissed in pain and winced as the sudden movement sent lances of pain shooting through her body. Instinctively she laid a hoof on her belly, belatedly remembering that she was also supposed to be ... well, carrying foals as well. At least there wasn't any pain down there, so that was a start. "... where's Star?" she demanded, grabbing her medic pony closer with her magic.

"Ma'am..you oughtn't put strain on yourself...!" The medic pony yelped as he protested the magical hold on him. "Release me ma'am.."

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ma'am..you oughtn't put strain on yourself...!" The medic pony yelped as he protested the magical hold on him. "Release me ma'am.."
    Esmeralda only released her hold very slightly, enough that the pressure eased on the medic pony, her eyes narrowing. "I ask again, where is Lone Star?"

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda only released her hold very slightly, enough that the pressure eased on the medic pony, her eyes narrowing. "I ask again, where is Lone Star?"
    "If they were in a condition such as yours...they might have been taken into another ambulance carriage....ma'am...I need you to let me go, I am here to help you, you're injured and need care," He replied doing his best to keep his cool and professional demeanor, despite you know, being in the magical grip of a clearly confused and angry unicorn.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

"If they were in a condition such as yours...they might have been taken into another ambulance carriage....ma'am...I need you to let me go, I am here to help you, you're injured and need care," He replied doing his best to keep his cool and professional demeanor, despite you know, being in the magical grip of a clearly confused and angry unicorn.
    "... ambulance... he's going to be alright, right?" Esmeralda asked, finally allowing herself to let the medic-pony go, suddenly looking very much exhausted as her body reminded her just how injured she was.

18. - Top - End - #138

Ammy just sort of follows along. Between mental shock and all the potential legal things, her mind is quite occupied. It may take some prodding to bring her back to reality.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star awoke in an ambulance with a pounding headache. He groaned and reached up to rub it. Where... what...

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Thumbs down Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures: Double Trouble

Es

"Yes ma'am, he will be alright, he is in the best of hooves right now," The stallion replied. "Now if you could please lay down ma'am."

Lone Star

"Sir...?" He would hear coming from a different medic stallion who looked to be getting some disinfected. "Uhm...uh...if you would be so kind as not to move about too much that would be great."

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star

"Sir...?" He would hear coming from a different medic stallion who looked to be getting some disinfected. "Uhm...uh...if you would be so kind as not to move about too much that would be great."
    He drew himself up. Where're the others... i can't...

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

Es

"Yes ma'am, he will be alright, he is in the best of hooves right now," The stallion replied. "Now if you could please lay down ma'am."
    (Damnation, I completely forgot this )

Esmeralda glared daggers at the medicpony, but her glare soon subsided as her felt a sharp pain stabbing her in the ribs. "Ugh... fine." She laid back down reluctantly.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    He drew himself up. Where're the others... i can't...
    "Sir...I am going to need you to relax, we are taking you to the hospital, please sir," The medic pony requested of Lone Star as the ambulance sirens noised in the background.

(Damnation, I completely forgot this )

Esmeralda glared daggers at the medicpony, but her glare soon subsided as her felt a sharp pain stabbing her in the ribs. "Ugh... fine." She laid back down reluctantly.
    another ambulance

"Thank you ma'am." The medic pony nodded and put an oxygen mask over her muzzle.
    --

What would feel like forever for them on their trips was surprisingly not really that long of a ride. The two, at separate moments, would find themselves and other surviving ponies being wheeled out and rushed into the emergency hospital. Many of the ponies were in critical condition and everything was a big ol brouhaha.

For a slow motion moment of time, Es and Lone Star would find themselves spotting each other though they were being wheeled in different directions in the hospital...

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sir...I am going to need you to relax, we are taking you to the hospital, please sir," The medic pony requested of Lone Star as the ambulance sirens noised in the background.

another ambulance

"Thank you ma'am." The medic pony nodded and put an oxygen mask over her muzzle.
    --

What would feel like forever for them on their trips was surprisingly not really that long of a ride. The two, at separate moments, would find themselves and other surviving ponies being wheeled out and rushed into the emergency hospital. Many of the ponies were in critical condition and everything was a big ol brouhaha.

For a slow motion moment of time, Es and Lone Star would find themselves spotting each other though they were being wheeled in different directions in the hospital...
    Esmeralda reached out a hoof when she spied Lone Star, but would be quickly restrained before she could do more than whisper his name.

But hey, she'd be pestering the doctor until she got let out. (Or somepony accidentally reverted her back to Icy.)

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda reached out a hoof when she spied Lone Star, but would be quickly restrained before she could do more than whisper his name.

But hey, she'd be pestering the doctor until she got let out. (Or somepony accidentally reverted her back to Icy.)
    Lone Star's reaction was to try to fight his way out of his stretcher.

That... didn't work out.

Ah well. At least he was quiet now after being sedated.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2015-02-11 at 08:02 PM.

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

And so Lone Star and Esmeralda would find themselves in their respective rooms, laying on a hospital bed wearing hospital gowns at this point. The bleeping sound of heart monitors sounded in the background in a white noise fashion. Beep...beep...beep. Things were quiet, things were peaceful, things were a little fuzzy.

A gunshots, the loud clank of a frying pan, explosions, screaming, sirens, beep...beep....beepbeepbeep beeeeeeep...beep...beep.

Lonestar would notice a unicorn nurse standing at the front of his bed, a clipboard floating along with a pen, scribbling something, that and the IV attached to him. She would look at him in mild surprise at his eventual waking.
    -

Esmeralda would too find herself with IV attached and a heart monitor, well, monitoring her vitals. Looking around groggily and what have you she would see what appeared to be a unicorn doctor and pegasi nurse off to the side having a muffled discussion. However she would catch some words from their conversation, something about internal damage and something about babies.
    --

Elsewhere

"Wakey wakey Foxy baby~"
    Fox would find himself hearing as he groggily opened his eyes, blinking, aching in the back of his neck. He found himself looking into the purple eyes of a teal earth stallion, a pair of sunglasses lifted onto their forehead, they seemed to be wearing a suit. There also seemed to be two under ponies, a rather large earth pony and the other a unicorn, wearing suits as well and donning shades. Fox could feel himself to be in a moving vehicle, a van. When he found himself instinctively trying to move, the stallion found himself hoofcuffed against the metal floor of the van. Taking a moment to take in his surroundings, he noticed all sorts of lab equipment, some bloody tools and thread for stitches. Another pang in his neck.

"W-w-where...am I?..."
    Fox asked with an annoyed expression and not appreciating the hoofcuffs, all four hoofs against the ground, short chains, it was uncomfortable, left him helpless. "W-where's Ic--Esmeralda..Lone Star??"

"Now now...slow down...you'll hurt yourself Foxy baby,"
    The stallion smirked, Fox was not pleased. "I wouldn't worry about them, they're fine, probably, likely already at St Manehatten Hospital. Don't worry...you'll see them soon." Beat. "Hahah sorry, I don't mean like that...you'll be in one piece and all." The stallion booped his muzzle, Fox was not pleased. "As for your other question...well...I am pretty sure right now we are probably on 5th and Main, just a littleways from the airship yard I believe."

Fox growled in annoyance and struggled against his bonds pointlessly, tiring himself out. "Tsk tsk...I told you you'll hurt yourself, now stop that silly goose." The teal stallion gestured to the unicorn pony who then pulled out a small device and pushed a little button on it. Suddenly Fox found himself feeling a nasty pain starting from his neck and down his spine sending his body burning inside, Fox screamed, and then it stopped. Fox panted, body tense, a wetness in his eyes. "Just a little demonstration, hopefully first time is the charm to make you behave yourself."

"****ing flankhole," Fox gritted his teeth, his chest hurt, his mind...unfocused.

"Sticks and stones,"
    The teal stallion hummed. He then nodded at the other earth pony who walked over to brief case, opened it, it seemed to be a padded briefcase holding what looked to be various potions. He procured a light green one and hoofed it over to the teal pony. That pony then started to clean up the tools and put them away. The teal pony just softly smiled and held the potion in front of Fox Trot. "You know, I had really aimed for a blue-ish color, there is just something more inviting about the color blue you know? I always prefered blue colored medicine, blue colored sports drinks, etc, makes me pretty pleased to be teal."

"I won't let you force me to drink that,"
    Fox gritted his teeth.

"Oh heavens no, you dolt colt. This isn't for you. This is for Icy Touch and Esmeralda."
    He amusedly raised his brows. Fox looked confused, then angry, then confused again. "Yea, we know about that, how?...We got little birdies, or friends who know stuff. Don't worry it is not poisoned, that would be counter productive!" The teal pony chuckled and slid his sunglasses over his eyes. "It will actually help! Take care of that split personality problem and all!"

"..A big part of me doubts that whoever you ponies are, are doing this out of charity, if it is true at all what you say." Fox snarled sarcastically.

"Yep, you're totaaaaally right. There are ulterior motives and all that fun stuff indeed,"
    He nodded all assuredly. "This potion will work and you will give it to her, that I promise. But now onto the ulterior motives, giggle giggle. You probably already noticed pangs in your neck upon waking up, well, we left a little gift in there to make sure you behave like a good little colt, much like just a moment ago. We'll be able to monitor you all fine and dandy like and take action if we don't like the action you're taking." he winked and clicked his tongue. "Burny burny pain pain, but yes, ulterior motives, but you don't need to know them right now~"

"Of course if you try to have it removed without the special delicate procedure that only we know...we'll....let us just say that....it's not something you want to lose your head over."
    The teal pony broke into a chuckle and wiped a tear. "Aaahh...I kill myself sometimes, heh. Right...so basically...don't mention the gift in general and you won't get hurt, badly, too much, especially to your daddy-o, not you talk to him much anyway! Hahah, daddy issues, adorable, snerk."

"So...you're going to let me go?"
    Fox asked uncertainly, confused and in lingering pain. Uuug...who were these ponies..what did they want...worst vacation ever. First a nutty bomber on the train, stupid social crap at the ball and hotel, terrorist attack and then this big steamy pile of horse apples. Ugh. What a cluster$%@ indeed.

"Well yea, duh, how else are you going to get that potion to your mare lover?"
    The teal pony booped Fox again and then clopped his hooves together twice. Suddenly the unicorn pony lifted a blue canvas bag over Fox's head who swished his head back and forth to no avail.

"Wha-what are---"
    Fox found his protests muffled and cut off. He would suddenly feel a heavily padded saddle bag strapped over his bag, dangling from his right side. "A--at the very least...who are you?" Fox frustratingly growled from underneath the bag.

"Weeeell...I'll play nice....My friends...they like to call me Trouble....Troubleshoo--"
    Bonk! Fox would feel a hard strong thump on his head as he found himself losing consciousness.

"Aww dude...you ruined my dramatic name reveal,"
    The teal pony sighed and faux glowered at the large earth pony who just sort of stared at him all stoically. The teal pony sighed again and shrugged. "Eh fine whatever...just dump him off somewhere....Ooh darn...you know, I forgot to tell him how we'll get in contact with him again........Oh well...it'll be a surprise!"
    ----

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

Esmeralda would too find herself with IV attached and a heart monitor, well, monitoring her vitals. Looking around groggily and what have you she would see what appeared to be a unicorn doctor and pegasi nurse off to the side having a muffled discussion. However she would catch some words from their conversation, something about internal damage and something about babies.
    Es's first instinct was to reach out with her magic through those curtains and pull those two roughly so that she could demand explanations. That was quickly supplanted by a massive headache as she realised how groggy her mind was, her use of magic quickly backfiring into her something fierce. The mare settled back reluctantly into the bed with a groan, a hoof reaching up to rub her sore temples.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

Es @ the Hospital

The nurse glanced over at Esmeralda and then nudged the doctor who turned her attention at the icy mare and wanly smiled. She walked over to Es with her clipboard and flipped some pages.

"It is good to see you are awake Miss Icy Touch," The doctor looked her over and then returned her attention to her clipboard of notes and what not. "Seems you lost a good amount of blood, but you don't seem to be badly injured, though I would not recommend moving hastily anytime soon."

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Es @ the Hospital

The nurse glanced over at Esmeralda and then nudged the doctor who turned her attention at the icy mare and wanly smiled. She walked over to Es with her clipboard and flipped some pages.

"It is good to see you are awake Miss Icy Touch," The doctor looked her over and then returned her attention to her clipboard of notes and what not. "Seems you lost a good amount of blood, but you don't seem to be badly injured, though I would not recommend moving hastily anytime soon."
    Icy? Oh right, I guess I better play the part.

Es forced a weak smile to her face. "Guess I was lucky huh? Where's... Lone Star? The stallion I was with..."

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Icy? Oh right, I guess I better play the part.

Es forced a weak smile to her face. "Guess I was lucky huh? Where's... Lone Star? The stallion I was with..."

"He is here, but he will be fine, don't get it into your head to seek him out though," The doctor said sternly. "You are very lucky though I really wouldn't push your luck lest you relapse into unconsciousness again."