New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Changelings in PF

I swear I saw something like Flesh shifters or something that was basically the Changelings from the Ebberon Campaign Setting but under a Pathfinder Setting.

Am I going insane?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Changelings in PF

No idea if you are going insane.
    Here is a conversion of changelings to PF.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Kitsune race can shift between a Human form and a Fox-like humanoid form.

With the feat Realistic Likeness you can assume the form of any individual you have encountered. Note that on the pfsrd site there's an editor's note encouraging a restriction to Humanoids. This is not an official ruling of any kind and it will be up to you and your GM to define the term "individual".

4. - Top - End - #4
    Spamalot in the Playground

There is also the PF Changeling, which is more the "A witch swapped my baby" than the "I can become anyone" style.

I would use 137ben's conversion, or just be a Kitsune if you want to stay official.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alright well I swear I saw a Changeling based class published recently, maybe it was 3rd party but still I swear. Oh well the Kitsune would work well enough I suppose. The straight convert isn't bad either.