New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    brook1379
    Guest in the Playground

Default Random Randomness

Hello, fellow "humans"! This is Anastasia. In this Role Play, you can be anyone/thing. You can mix universes, and do whatever you'd like. First, you have to read the terms and conditions.
    Terms And Conditions:
    1. No curse words please! (crap, stupid, shut up, etc. are okay)
    2. No over sexual content please! (kissing, hugging, etc. are okay)
    3. Don't be to mean please! (you can if it is just for fun.)

Consequences
    1. You get a warning
    2. You get reported
    3. You get blocked

There is only one more rule: Have fun! (But, not to much fun!)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Random Randomness

Wrong forum area.
    Lord Raziere herd I like Blasphemy, so Urpriest Exalted as a Malefactor

Meet My Monstrous Guide to Monsters. Everything you absolutely need to know about Monsters and never thought you needed to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    One of the unwritten rules of Giantitp is that Urpriest is always right.
    Trophy!
    Spoiler
    Show

original Urpriest (by Andraste)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

You probably wanted to post this in the Finding Players (Recruitment) sub-forum. This sub-forum (Roleplaying Games) is intended for the discussion of roleplaying games.

Since I assume that you want to run a Play-By-Post (PbP) game, you'll probably also want to check out the Guide to Play By Post Games.

And since you might be new to the forum, some of the rules you set out are already covered by the forum rules. I advise you to give these a quick read too.
    Last edited by Slipperychicken; 2013-12-20 at 10:01 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Slipperychicken View Post
    You probably wanted to post this in the Finding Players (Recruitment) sub-forum. This sub-forum (Roleplaying Games) is intended for the discussion of roleplaying games.

Since I assume that you want to run a Play-By-Post (PbP) game, you'll probably also want to check out the Guide to Play By Post Games.

And since you might be new to the forum, some of the rules you set out are already covered by the forum rules. I advise you to give these a quick read too.
    I think this is supposed to be like the hijack thread on the LRR forums. You just kind of derail yourselves and each other and have random ramblings (Characters kind of arise because people post in all sorts of different ways and thus sometimes their method of describing actions and such lead to distinctive personalities). I would suggest it get moved to the forum-games section (not pbp unless I read 1 of my favorite games on another forum into this).

Am I about right Brook?
    DSmaster21: The Dicey Cultist

I apologize if I ramble sometimes my Asperger's Syndrome causes me to talk a lot when trying to communicate. I may also get distracted so I ask forgiveness in advance.

A D12 of The Church of D20

Games: Doctor Who: Adventures in Space and Time, Shadowrun 5e, D&D 4e, Pathfinder, Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, Assorted Retroclones, D&D 5e.