New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Silver Stars of the Eclipsing Moon

The clothing (among other objects) left behind from the thief transforming into a harmless animal could make a suitable makeshift bag. And despite her struggles, the rabbit just can't escape the grip of her captors.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    The hybrid retains its grip patiently and waits for Karl or someone else to put together a bag of some kind.
    If there's nothing out there, then what was that noise?

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ogre in the Playground

Karl gestures at Lisaa. Would you mind looking away? he growls. Then he squats down by the clothes, and shifts back into human form. He starts to tie up the sleeves of the woman's shirt, and the neck, to form a kind of bag.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lisaa

Lisaa keeps her eyes on the rabbit and grins at it wolfishly.
    Last edited by Amiria; 2007-04-23 at 10:08 AM.
    The Countess of Mispelling hath returned !__________________________________________________ _________Behold my magnetoresistance !
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingAScarab View Post
    This isn't just any drow. This is a drow who is willing to have a good-aligned flying snake come out of her body so she can then fart rainbows.
    Outer Sphere__________________________________________________ _______________Inkatar !__________________________________________________ _______________Starship

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ogre in the Playground

Karl manages to create a bag that, though crude, will contain the rabbit. The rabbit though, is still struggling to get out, though it's behaviour has changed drastically now. The two werewolves touching her can feel that her heartbeat is now incredibly rapid.
    Last edited by Maryring; 2007-04-23 at 10:09 AM.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    Releasing the struggling shirt, Bronsk steps back, a whistling sigh excaping his furred muzzle.
    He stalks over behind a convenient copse of trees and Changes to human form, dressing hastily afterwards.

7. - Top - End - #637

Lisaa

Lisaa puts the bag on the ground and searches for her boots ans stockings which she left behind some trees. She finds them and - after changing to elf - puts them on again.
    The Countess of Mispelling hath returned !__________________________________________________ _________Behold my magnetoresistance !
    This isn't just any drow. This is a drow who is willing to have a good-aligned flying snake come out of her body so she can then fart rainbows.
    Outer Sphere__________________________________________________ _______________Inkatar !__________________________________________________ _______________Starship

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #638
    Ogre in the Playground

Karl waits in hybrid form for the others to get dressed, then passes the bagged rabbit to Lisaa. He then heads off to get dressed himself.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

Tyrgen also changes back and gets dressed. And despite her attempts at escaping, the rabbit is still trapped inside the "bag". On the forest floor beside where she transformed, there now lies four wands, a suit of leather armour, a dagger, the five relics and five vials filled with unidentifiable liquid.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    Bronsk sighs as he returns to the others, hopping along as he tugs his other boot on.
    "Well. It was good work by everyone, but I'm not proud of it. Even if she did try to kill the curator." Bronsk remembers Nina crying, though, and this seems to lend some steel to his expression. "But what can we do with this rabbit? Iz it still her, I wonder?" He shakes his head and glances around at his companions, and he blanches. "Lisaa! You were wounded, yes? Let me see if I help..."
    Lisaa permitting, Bronsk will proceed to cast a few small healing spells, trying to close the knife and ice wounds.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Ogre in the Playground

Karl walks over to the equipment dropped. Well, what have we got here? He mutters, and spreads out his hands.
    (Casting detect magic, concentrating for the full 3 rounds)

12. - Top - End - #642

Lisaa

"Yes, thanks Bronsk. I feel weary and numb.", says Lisaa and pets the rabbit through the bag.
    Last edited by Amiria; 2007-04-23 at 12:22 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #643
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    waving his hands in slow gestures, Bronsk calls upon the power of the spirit world to close Lisaa's wounds.
    ((CLW: 1d8+4 = 8, CWM =1))

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ogre in the Playground

At first, Karl can only sense the overwhelming resonance that echoes between the five relics, but once the first shock has passed, it is revealed that all items, with the exception of the dagger, has a magical aura. All of the wands have a faint aura, as do the vials and armour. The five relics however, have a an incredibly strong aura. However, because of the resonance between the relics, he is unable to discern the actual magic working in the less powerful items, and the power of the stronger items is just beyond his scope, containing magic way to complex for him to even begin to understand.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, except for the dagger, this is all magic. I can't tell what it does though, the relics are too powerful, their auras obscure the rest.
    He picks up the wands, potions, and the leather armour, and walks away 10 meters from the relics. Then he mutters, waves his hands and peers at them again.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, except for the dagger, this is all magic. I can't tell what it does though, the relics are too powerful, their auras obscure the rest.
    He picks up the wands, potions, and the leather armour, and walks away 10 meters from the relics. Then he mutters, waves his hands and peers at them again.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Ogre in the Playground

This time, it is revealed to Karl that the armour has a weak nondescript aura, one of the wands has a weak aura of evocation, the other three wands have weak auras of Enchantment. One of the vials has a weak aura of transmutation, while the other vials have weak auras of Conjuration, of the healing subschool.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    Bronsk finishes up his healing work and regards the struggling sack with a frown. "We need to figure out what to do with thiz rabbit."

19. - Top - End - #649

Lisaa

"Indeed, we should ask Mia about it. We should meet her as fast as possible and show her all these things and tell her what has happened." Lisaa walks back into the house to fetch her bow.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #650
    Ogre in the Playground

Tyrgen also hides behind a bush before he changes back into his human form and clothes himself.

21. - Top - End - #651
    Ogre in the Playground

Karl picks up the items. We'll need to get these identified, I guess. They're magic all right, but I don't know what they do. He gives each of the other three a potion. This is a healing potion, but I don't know how strong it is. Do any of you want magical leather armour? I don't know how powerful the protection is.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    "I can't really wear armor; too uncomfortable, and it gives people the wrong idea about me. But," he says, stooping down to retrieve the rabbit-bundle, "I think we should go back, yes."

23. - Top - End - #653

Lisaa

Lisaa takes one of the potions. "The armour ... hmm, I'll try it on."

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground

Upon closer inspection, Lisaa identifies it as studded leather. It is of very high quality, but it is less comfortable, and less protective, than her own shirt of Mithral.

25. - Top - End - #655

Lisaa

"It ia a good armor ... and magical. But not as good as my chain shirt. Still, it is probably worth a lot.", says Lisaa. "Uh, I just wonder, why did the thief come to this place ? Was she searching for something ?"
    Last edited by Amiria; 2007-04-26 at 12:59 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #656
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    With his free hand, Bronsk scratches his head. "Hmm. I think because iz quiet, secluded...and maybe Ami's notes are here? or something?"

27. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

Well I assumed this was just her house, says Karl with a shrug.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    shaking his head "No, this iz the old house of Ami Michelle. I meant to come here at some point, looking for clues."

29. - Top - End - #659
    Troll in the Playground

Bronsk
    shaking his head "No, this iz the old house of Ami Michelle. I meant to come here at some point, looking for clues."

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ami's notes? Why would that thief be interested in anything related to Ami?" Tyrgen says, joining in on the conversation.