New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Skyside: The City of Eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    "This is something cool kids do. They sneaked out of school and sat around and made puffs and said they were cool. Nobody messes with the cool kids." Lion shrugs. Then he makes a face and picks a nanite off of one of his stems. "These things get everywhere."

"I thought you saw them, May. They liked to sit under the tree you popped out of. Cause it blocked the sunlight. Stupid sunlight hogging tree. But not you May. You are all right."

"Why did you pop out of a tree anyway?"
    I don't really know.
    The girl replies.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #1472

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    I don't really know.
    The girl replies.
    [Raindrop District]

"Just put your first leaves out and sit awhile. It all comes back to you."

Then Lion does a double take. Does May have leaves at all?
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

3. - Top - End - #1473

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    [Raindrop District]

"Just put your first leaves out and sit awhile. It all comes back to you."

Then Lion does a double take. Does May have leaves at all?
    Um, I don't think I have leaves...
    She replies, feeling slightly uneasy
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris on a Stick View Post
    [Tempest Row - Attila's Cantina]

"Movers and shakers, huh? Well, it's no secret that the city is owned and run by five partners. You have to do something pretty big to get on their radar." Says the bartender, wiping a glass as only an NPC bartender engaged in conversation can.
    "Or offend them personally, I guess. I'd worry more about the kinds of people you'll find on the street."
    "oh c'mon,a grand total of five corporate bigwigs run this place, and you don't even mention what they control? or what I shouldn't tick off? what corps are under their thumbs or whatnot? this city needs tour guides, so that they can introduce me properly to this city, y'know? speak dramatically and warn me that I'll sleep with the birds if I cross these five groups or whatever, show me all the best spots to pick a fight with a gang, tell me everything about this city in an upbeat cheery manner that no one else will listen to while going around to every section in it, and of course recommend all the best resorts and places to get a drink.

But hey whatever, if your going to let me wallow in ignorance..."

He quickly downs his grog then gets up.
    "then I'm outta here, I'm gonna tick off anyone I darn well please in ignorance then. but just to let you know- whatever happens next because of said ignorance will your fault. and if I happen to dislike the things that happen, I will find you."
    He leaves it at that as he goes out the cantina doors, fully intending to stuff the bartender into a rabbit costume if his meagre information does not help him.

Raindrop District

He takes a few turns here and there, punches a person clearly trying to be a pickpocket at him, takes his money instead to make up for paying for that grog, and hello, when did he end up looking at two plants?

He regards the dryad and the ent. Must be the grog not making him sure where he is going. How did these two even get up here? Must be a garden in this city or something. But why would a lawless sky hive of scum and criminals build a garden? To make drugs perhaps? or if these two are any indication, slave-producing plants. He wouldn't be surprised. Or they somehow got here on some flight. Either way, he was Interested now.
    "Hello, Ent and Lil' Dryad. You two are interesting, because I'm curious, what would two living plants be doing in the middle of a flying city? I really want to know."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tempest Row - Attila's Cantina]

The Weequay raises an eyebrow, startled by the fellow's outburst, staring at him as he goes through his self-absorbed tirade, then leaves. The man might note several more eyes staring at him as well, including that of the Hutt near the back, eyeing him with a distinct distaste.

Looks like he may need to watch his back, especially as he walks into the

NEW THREAD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.